Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Darlie Routier

pwem Guest
    Damnit, fooled again. Thought she was ready to be braised.

Mammy Guest
    Sorry to get your hopes up! Lol

pwem Guest
    Like other people have said every time this thread gets bumped we all hold our breath.

This time I was like "Awwww nuts, just Mammy being polite and welcoming!"

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Originally Posted by Mammy Another neighbor saw Darin and Darlie on their front lawn just a few days after the murders and they were cleaning up the memorial that people had left flowers and stuffed animals. The neighbor said that they had the back of their vehicle open and were tossing stuffed animals into it and pretending like they were doing football passes while they laughed and ran around the yard.

Darlie's friends who went with her to the house a few days after the murders to get some clothes because the police hadn't released it as a crime scene at the time and let them get some personal items. The friend said that nothing had been cleaned up and everything was still exactly how it was left on the night of the murders. She said when they opened the front door that the smell of death still lingered in the air and there was dried blood and fingerprint dust everywhere. She was worried that Darlie would break down after seeing everything. Instead, Darlie angrily said "Look at this mess! It will cost us a fortune to clean up this shit!" Her friend grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her in the eye and said " Darlie, please tell me that you didn't kill the boys." Darlie didn't answer her question but went right on talking about her and Darin would get new carpet and drapes and fix everything back up.

Yep she did it, the bitch, talking about new carpet she is going to get and how messed up her house is. ANy other mother would be a wreck and couldn't go into the house let alone bitch about the mess and the new carpet and drapes. When someone asks Darlie, please tell you didn't kill the boys, any other mother would have said right away No, I didn't kill my kids.
    I can't even talk about those poor babies that died at the Sandy Hook school without getting choked up, can't even finish the conversation, we have to move on to another subject... These children weren't even mine, didn't know them, never carried a baby 9 months and felt it growing inside of me, and for some reason I am still grieving. To think that the Routiers were playing football with stuffed animals after their sons were murdered is completely beyond comprehension. Screw the "they didn't show everything at the gravesite silly string party" I think they DID show the proper frame of mind they were in after the deaths, they suddenly seemed care-free. The bountiful evidence has her where she needs to be, and I want to know...WHY ISN'T SHE DEAD ALREADY???
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Mammy Guest
    I don't understand her either, Bawb. She makes me so sick. It always amazes me that she has people who actually claim she is innocent and was railroaded. How can anyone look at that witch and think she is innocent? I'm not the least bit fooled by her stupid baby voice, trying to sound all sweet and kind. In any interview I've ever seen her do, everything is about herself. She doesn't even mentioned her brutally murdered sons. She has so many supporters because they listen to the lies Darlie and her family have been telling for sixteen and a half years. The woman has told sixteen different versions of what happened that night. The truth never changes. If she was telling the truth, she would have been telling the same story since the beginning, not changing her story to fit the evidence. I don't believe Darin was involved in the murders themselves, but there is no doubt in my mind that he helped conceal things afterwards. It is my opinion that he claimed to believe Darlie was innocent and stood by her because he thought if he didn't, his ass would be in prison, too. I think they know just enough on each other to keep themselves in line. She has been on death row for sixteen years. She should have gone bye bye and been settled in for a dirt nap years ago.

Mammy Guest
    I've been looking around on the internet to see if there is anything new. I saw a recent letter from Darlie Kee to the supporters hitting them up for more donations for more testing. Don't these supporters ever get tired of being bled dry for donations? I also saw some pictures that were taken at an anti death penalty rally in November 2012 of Sarilda Routier, Darlie Kee, and two of Darlie's very young nieces. Both of the nieces were sobbing and those pictures just infuriated me. Why would anyone who claims to care about their children/grandchildren take them to an anti death penalty rally? That is no place for young children who don't understand any of that stuff and it's just cruel, IMO. I'm sure their heads have been filled up with lies since they were old enough to brainwash. Darlie Kee commented that the nieces used to visit Darlie on death row until four years ago when Texas stopped allowing children to visit prisoners. She said it was "just another way of victimizing" the family. It seems to me that the family is the ones victimizing these children by parading them around at anti death penalty rallies for sympathy and dragging them to death row to visit a brutal child murderer who the children don't even know and have never been around.

I saw something that gave me a chuckle. It seems that people who support Darlie like to come up with their own explanations to explain away incriminating evidence. Some random guy has decided that the rubber and metal fibers got on the bread knife in the butcher block because Darlie used that knife to saw through a bread tie on a loaf of bread. WTF? I guess I'm a weirdo, but I've always just untwisted the bread tie, removed the amount of bread from the package that I wanted, then twisted the bread tie back on the bag to keep the bread from getting stale. What kind of numbnuts dickhead not only comes up with this shit, but is stupid enough to actually say it out loud? The mind boggles!

Damn, I still can't see how in the hell she got all those bruises.........I've never seen anyone bruised like that

Mammy Guest
    I'm not going to claim that I've ever had bruises like that, but I did have quite a bit of bruising on my arms from IV's when my appendix ruptured. I was in the hospital for a week and my veins would collapse and they would have to find another place on my arms to start another IV. My bruises weren't that dark, but there were several of them and I looked like I had been roughed up. Darlie is fair skinned and usually fair skinned people bruise easily and their bruises look more severe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'm not going to claim that I've ever had bruises like that, but I did have quite a bit of bruising on my arms from IV's when my appendix ruptured. I was in the hospital for a week and my veins would collapse and they would have to find another place on my arms to start another IV. My bruises weren't that dark, but there were several of them and I looked like I had been roughed up. Darlie is fair skinned and usually fair skinned people bruise easily and their bruises look more severe.

Forgive me for being lazy and not browsing this entire thread for your old posts.....but are you for guilt or innocence?

Mammy Guest
    110% guilt. There's no doubt whatsoever in my mind.

PurrPurr Guest
    Guiltier than sin!

I still think the hubby knows more than he is saying.....i cannot get over the savage way she killed them.....its just so horrible

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Damn, I still can't see how in the hell she got all those bruises.........I've never seen anyone bruised like that
    I have always wondered if one of the boys kicked her arms while she was stabbing them...

Mammy Guest
    I've wondered about the boys kicking and bruising her, too. One author who wrote about the case also speculated about it in the book. I think that it is definitely possible. I also think it's possible that her IV's caused some bruising. We'll never know for sure because she'll never tell the truth.

I don't think Darin had anything to do with the actual murders, but there's no way he didn't figure out afterwards that Darlie did it. You can even hear little things in the background of the 911 call between Darlie and Darin. IMO, he knew pretty quick that she did it and tried to cover for her and lied for her. I definitely don't view him as an innocent bystander.

What was his behavior after the murders and during the trial? Is he still supportive of her? If he does in fact know she did it, how can he even look at her after what she did to his sons?

Mammy Guest
    He claimed to be supportive of her for years and even claims to still believe that she is innocent, but his actions speak louder than words. He divorced her a year or two ago, but even before then, he hadn't visited her for ten years. In the beginning, he would kinda go along with her, but not really say much. If you watch the silly string video, look at his body language. Darlie is giggling, chomping on her gun, spraying the silly string, talking about how Devon is up in Heaven having the best birthday imaginable and wouldn't want them to be sad, and as she is saying all of those things, she is looking at Darin like she gauging whether he believes her or not. It's like she is trying to convince him. Darin is somber, quiet, withdrawn, and noticeably uncomfortable with the way Darlie is acting. She's bouncing around the fresh grave of their two sons like she just won the lottery and the weight of the world is lifted off of her shoulders. This was only eight days after the boys died. Darin was staring off into the distance and looked like he would have loved to have been anywhere but there. Her strange behavior started at the crime scene immediately after it happened, to the funeral home, the police station, right on through until present day. Why he ever defended her, I have no idea, unless she knew some things that he had done that could have got him in trouble and she used those things to blackmail him into keeping his mouth shut. She wore the pants in the relationship and was a master manipulator.

He claimed to be supportive of her for years and even claims to still believe that she is innocent, but his actions speak louder than words. He divorced her a year or two ago, but even before then, he hadn't visited her for ten years. In the beginning, he would kinda go along with her, but not really say much. If you watch the silly string video, look at his body language. Darlie is giggling, chomping on her gun, spraying the silly string, talking about how Devon is up in Heaven having the best birthday imaginable and wouldn't want them to be sad, and as she is saying all of those things, she is looking at Darin like she gauging whether he believes her or not. It's like she is trying to convince him. Darin is somber, quiet, withdrawn, and noticeably uncomfortable with the way Darlie is acting. She's bouncing around the fresh grave of their two sons like she just won the lottery and the weight of the world is lifted off of her shoulders. This was only eight days after the boys died. Darin was staring off into the distance and looked like he would have loved to have been anywhere but there. Her strange behavior started at the crime scene immediately after it happened, to the funeral home, the police station, right on through until present day. Why he ever defended her, I have no idea, unless she knew some things that he had done that could have got him in trouble and she used those things to blackmail him into keeping his mouth shut. She wore the pants in the relationship and was a master manipulator.

Thank you for that. It really helped.

Mammy Guest
    You're welcome. Darlie really chaps my ass. Can ya tell?

Now I'm thinking--- could Darin have grabbed Darlie by the arms during the melee, either to stop her from doing more killing (of himself and the remaining child), or in an effort to make it look like an actual intruder did the deed?

Mammy Guest
    That has been speculated, too. I think it's also a possibility. Some people even think he caught her with the knife in her hand and was struggling with her to get her to drop the knife. There are a few possibilities.

lynn wilson Guest
    Thats a good point about Darin..but it doesnt make him much of a parent...if he knew she did it and then tried to get her out...if that would have been me ...the cops would have found her with the knife.....

Mammy Guest
    They had a strange relationship from the start. He always went along with whatever she wanted and did what she told him to keep the peace. She was quite the manipulator and did whatever was necessary to get what she wanted. The night of the boy's murders, she and Darin had an argument and discussed a seperation. They were having financial problems, Darlie suspected that Darin and one of her younger sisters were screwing around, the older boys got on Darlie's nerves and she was pissed at them for splashing all of the water out of the backyard hot tub, and she was using Phen-fen to try to lose weight which made her irritable and short tempered. Darin and Darlie were fighting a lot at that time. On the night she killed the boys, she and Darin had a heated argument and she ended up sleeping downstairs on the couch with Devon and Damon on the floor. Darin slept upstairs and had Drake in their room in his crib. IMO, she never went to sleep on the couch. I think she sat there and just got madder and madder. Her marriage was falling apart, she would lose all of her possessions that she valued so much, she would be stuck raising three kids as a single Mom, she thought Darin was screwing around, and her diet pills kept her awake and made her edgy and discontent. It is just my opinion, but I think her motive for killing the boys was two things. I think the first thing was that they were older, messier, more expensive to raise, louder, more disobedient, and did things to irritate her like splashing the water out of the hot tub. If she was going to be single, it would be less stressful to deal with an eight month old on her own. The second thing is that I think she was really pissed at Darin and killed the boys for spite to hurt him. He had the baby upstairs with him, so the older boys are the only ones she had access to at the time. The boys were very violently stabbed to death. They had deep penetrating wounds in their chests and backs where all of their vital organs were located. Their wounds were for the sole purpose of making sure they were dead, by an angry person filled with rage, as opposed to her slashes. Why would an intruder stab two sleeping boys repeatedly with deep, penetrating wounds, make a few slashes on Darlie, run through the kitchen and into the attached garage with the woman he supposedly slashed, who he now knows is still alive, chasing him, and drop the murder weapon, which just happened to come from the Routier's butcher block, on the floor? I think Darin knew very soon after coming down those stairs that Darlie killed the boys. I can't imagine covering for someone who did that, but maybe he felt some guilt because of their earlier argument, she may have had something she could hold over his head to keep him from telling on her, and he may have thought he would be blamed since he wasn't injured when his wife was injured and two of his children were dead. He is a weird guy anyway. He was making comments about Darlie's boobs to the officers on the scene and he made the comment to them that the murders were the biggest thing to ever happen in Rowlett. IMO, Darlie expected to be the center of attention locally and everyone feel sorry for the poor injured mommy who had her sons murdered in front of her. They expected donations, attention, sympathy, book deals, and interviews. Darlie had always manipulated every situation to benefit herself and never dreamed that nobody wouldn't believe her version of events. Not one soul saw her cry at the funeral home, she was singing along to the music that was played, and she was giddy when she was dancing around on their graves and spraying silly string on Devon's birthday, but she was bawling her eyes out in her mugshot when she knew the game was over. That speaks volumes that the only tears she shed were for herself. She still thought she could convince the jury at her trial of her innocence and was insane enough to testify on her own behalf. The prosecution caught her in numerous lies and inconsistencies and had her cornered and ripped her to shreds. Of course, she was sobbing hysterically then. She's as guilty as sin.

It just amazes me that a woman could be so cruel and viscous to her own sons! Ugh!!

Mammy Guest
    I think she viewed them as possessions instead of people. She was fine with them when they were small and they could be dressed up cute, she could host lavish birthday parties to show off, and they were easier to control. Her feelings changed when they got older and she considered them a burr in her ass.

I want to write that bitch a letter. Ugh this case just pisses me off!

lynn wilson Guest
    i have to say Mammy everything you say makes sense ...a sickening sense but ...i dont know what to think anymore parents killing kids ...kids killing parents just scary...i mean i have 2 grown daughters and 6 grandkids now..and when my girls were growing up we had our share of drama but i just dont get it...i think we came through it so well because my husband had one rule that never got broke i dont care how mad or how much any one was fighting no one left the house or went to bed without saying I Love You...they used to get so irritated with it but he always said you never know what happens next and you always want the last thing you hear is I Love You no matter how mad you are at the time

Mammy Guest
    It is a horrible case and the murders were just unbelievably brutal. The saddest part to me is that nobody on either side of Devon and Damon's families stands up for them. If they truly believe Darlie is innocent, wouldn't finding the boy's "real" killer prove her innocence? Why do we never see any of them pleading for information or someone to come forward about the murders? Why is there no reward offered? They were horribly murdered, but the family operated sites are all about Darlie. They don't mention the boys in interviews. They don't have a website set up for "Justice For Devon and Damon." When Darlie does interviews, it's all about how she has been railroaded, her innocence, how her freedom has been taken away. She doesn't even mention the boys.

Town Without Pity Guest
    It is a horrible case and the murders were just unbelievably brutal. The saddest part to me is that nobody on either side of Devon and Damon's families stands up for them. If they truly believe Darlie is innocent, wouldn't finding the boy's "real" killer prove her innocence? Why do we never see any of them pleading for information or someone to come forward about the murders? Why is there no reward offered? They were horribly murdered, but the family operated sites are all about Darlie. They don't mention the boys in interviews. They don't have a website set up for "Justice For Devon and Damon." When Darlie does interviews, it's all about how she has been railroaded, her innocence, how her freedom has been taken away. She doesn't even mention the boys.

lol....I love you Mammy.....Guilty, Guilty, Guilty....bruising....I can have a bad bruise for months....always nasty bruise when I do blood tests or have and IV....some people think the old man has hit me.....I don't take much importance of her bruising...not when all the other evidence shows...GUILTY!!!!!

OMG - the pics of those little boys were the WORST pics EVER!!! I am usually pretty good about death photo's, but those really broke my heart...

Bitch did it and her dumbass husband knows it... I don't think he even really raised his last son did he? Didn't he send Drake to live with his parents?
    My Posse's On Broadway

Mammy Guest
    LOL, thanks Town! Right back at ya! I bruise easily and they stay for a long time, too. I haven't had bruises as dark as Darlie's, but I looked like I had been beat from where I had IV's. I felt like it, too.

I agree, Shejay. Aren't those pictures just the worst? I don't see how anyone can believe she is innocent when you compare Darlie's wounds to the wounds Devon and Damon had. Devon died quickly in the same spot where he was attacked, but poor little Damon lived for several minutes while his lungs filled up with blood. He managed to drag himself into the kitchen and was attacked a second time when she saw he wasn't dead. She's pure evil and I agree that Darin knew she did it. Drake is now seventeen years old and the last I read of anything about him, Darin's parents mostly raised him, but he also spends a lot of time with Darin. I don't know if he still visits his Mom or if he spends much time with her side of the family. He's a handsome boy with deep dimples.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I had bruises like that when my now dead husband got drunk and sucker punched me when i came thru the door from work. Didn;t see it coming and I fought back and I looked exactly like that from the fight, He didnt look a hell of a lot better tho paler when I made the bastard eat my gun,,,,anyway I had bruises like that and I have coloring like Darlie. SO there is NO fucking way she got them in the hospital. SOmeone madeethose bruises on her body. A human being did that to her. SO she is either telling the truth that someone else was in that house or her husband did it to her. I was going thru old paper work this week and found pictures of my bruises that I had taken at the hospital that night,and mine may have been more purple but I am telling you she didnt do that herself.I think that is why she is still on DR and have not flipped the switch yet.

Daniellexo Guest
    I have so many questions about this case.

- Wouldn't the kids be screaming as they were being stabbed?
    -What was her excuse for the injuries sustained, especially the bruising on her arm? Did she say what the intruder did to her?
    -Is it possible Darin had someone come in and commit the crimes for the insurance purposes and Darlie being blamed is just an added bonus?
    -If Darin and Darlie were in on it together, wouldn't she have squealed by now? Sure it might implicate her but she might get lighter sentencing and I can't imagine her being fine with him living a life of freedom while she's locked up for something he did too. They are divorced now after all, why would she still be saving his ass?

I am so on the fence with this one. i just had a look at the autopsy/crime scene photos and whoever did this deserves to go to hell.

Daniellexo Guest
    Mammy after reading all of your posts I think I am now on team guilty

Town Without Pity Guest
    I truly think she is guilty...so many strange things....vacume cleaner....the blood at the sink....several other things, but for me, it comes down to this...why would someone brutily kill the children, her not hear anything till the attacker was on her and then let her go...makes no sense. After just loosing my sister, and my Dad several years ago I do realize everyone grieves differently....I didn't see that from her...If that had happened to me, I'd be a freaking basket case, would not be able to function, yet she did...I just don't believe her....my gut has been known to be wrong, but not usually.

Don't forget all her jewelry was on the counter in plain sight and there was washed up blood on the sink.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

36. 04-16-2013, 04:33 PM

cami Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    i WISH i COULD FIND A COPY of the whole tape. They only showed the party not the whole tape . The first part showed her crying and really in pain but the court tv aholes only relseased and edited version
    There isn't one. What you are talking about is two tapes actually. The graveside party taped was filmed by a news crew but they were asked not to film the earlier prayer service. The tape of the prayer service is a police surveillance tape, that was turned over to the defense during discovery and available to them to enter as evidence, but they never did. Nor have they ever shown that tape anywhere and we only have to wonder why her attorney and/or her mother did not rush that so called tape to the 6:00 news. If there is such a tape where is it? Why didn't her attorneys enter it into evidence? Why during the trial when they were given the chance to play that tape for the jury, they didn't? I suggest there is no tape of Darlie grieving, crying, sobbing and lying prostrate on the ground because we all would have seen over and over again like we did the birthday party tape.

Mammy Guest
    Yes, yes, yes, a million times, yes!!! That's what I've been saying all along. There is no other footage or it would have been shown ad nauseum. It would have been shown by the defense and by her mother if it actually existed. It doesn't stop her mother from claiming it exists, but the woman isn't above lying by any stretch of the imagination and has done so countless times from the beginning until now. It's just another diversion tactic that is used to claim that poor Darlie was railroaded.

nursewratchet Guest
    Darlie is right where she belongs. She killed those 2 beautiful boys out of greed and selfishness. I believe that the bruises were caused either by the boys struggling as she was stabbing them, or by her husband trying to stop her. The tv footage of her smacking gum and spraying silly string over the boys fresh graves made me ill. I am waiting for the state of Texas to flip the switch on her, and I have cans of silly string ready!!

cami Guest
    Yes, yes, yes, a million times, yes!!! That's what I've been saying all along. There is no other footage or it would have been shown ad nauseum. It would have been shown by the defense and by her mother if it actually existed. It doesn't stop her mother from claiming it exists, but the woman isn't above lying by any stretch of the imagination and has done so countless times from the beginning until now. It's just another diversion tactic that is used to claim that poor Darlie was railroaded.
    No mama Darlie is not above lying about anything to do with Darlie, yet those two precious boys are forgotten by her. The latest of the er cough, cough, misinformation is the new dna tests performed. According to her, the tests were completed last December but the State won't release them to the defense. Yet when you read the court order which is right on Darlie's own website, it states both sides shall be informed of the results at the same time. She knows those followers won't bother to read anything, they just hang on her every word.

Even at the anti death penalty march they organized where Darin's mother Sarilda got up to speak she lied, they lie about everything. Sarilda claimed to have lifted Darlie's nightdress in the hospital and saw her body covered in bruises, completely the opposite of the medical information and Darlie's own testimony during her trial where she said she had not bruises on her torso only her arms.

cami Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nursewratchet View Post
    Darlie is right where she belongs. She killed those 2 beautiful boys out of greed and selfishness. I believe that the bruises were caused either by the boys struggling as she was stabbing them, or by her husband trying to stop her. The tv footage of her smacking gum and spraying silly string over the boys fresh graves made me ill. I am waiting for the state of Texas to flip the switch on her, and I have cans of silly string ready!!
    I think they are a combination of blood leakage and one of the boys kicking her. One of the boys had bruises on his heels. I think she also embellished them. None of the nurses or doctors saw any bruising on her at hospital but two days after she was released she shows up at the police station for photographs with that horribly bruised arm.

Mammy Guest
    It really irritates me how Devon and Damon have pretty much been forgotten by their extended family on both sides. It's all about "poor Darlie" with them and nothing else. Why aren't they asking anyone to come forward if they may know who committed these murders? Where is the reward fund for information that leads to the real killer? They've never had any of these things. They even left the boy's keepsakes and mementos behind in the attic of Darin and Darlie's house when everything else was moved out. To a family with brutally murdered children, it seems like those items would have been the first to be moved for fear of them being lost or misplaced. Mama Darlie likes to blame everything on the judicial system. According to her, it's their fault that Darlie was railroaded, their fault for Darin and Darlie's divorce, and the state revictimized the family by not letting children visit Darlie on death row. Why take young children to a place like that anyway to visit someone they don't even know? Why trot little kids out to an anti death penalty rally in the brutal Texas heat or really any time at all? There's no reason to be taking children to events like that except for the family using the children as a ploy to drum up more sympathy for their "innocent aunt on death row." I sure haven't seen any pictures in the media of Darin at any of these events.
    Last edited by Mammy; 06-09-2013 at 08:52 AM.

I agree Mammy, wish there was a like button feature.

Mammy Guest
    Darlie just makes me burn with anger, along with the majority of her family. It totally amazes me that there are people who think she is innocent.

cami Guest
    this past Thursday, June 6th, was the 17th year those darling boys have been dead and not a word from anyone on that family. Neither of the grandmothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, Darin (who deserted Darlie years and years ago), not even a twitter asking people to say a prayer or light a candle. So I made up a tribute page for them.. ....Here is the link if you're interested. I am determined those little boys will never be forgotten.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Remem...58683837636652

cami Guest
    It really irritates me how Devon and Damon have pretty much been forgotten by their extended family on both sides. It's all about "poor Darlie" with them and nothing else. Why aren't they asking anyone to come forward if they may know who committed these murders? Where is the reward fund for information that leads to the real killer? They've never had any of these things. They even left the boy's keepsakes and mementos behind in the attic of Darin and Darlie's house when everything else was moved out. To a family with brutally murdered children, it seems like those items would have been the first to be moved for fear of them being lost or misplaced. Mama Darlie likes to blame everything on the judicial system. According to her, it's their fault that Darlie was railroaded, their fault for Darin and Darlie's divorce, and the state revictimized the family by not letting children visit Darlie on death row. Why take young children to a place like that anyway to visit someone they don't even know? Why trot little kids out to an anti death penalty rally in the brutal Texas heat or really any time at all? There's no reason to be taking children to events like that except for the family using the children as a ploy to drum up more sympathy for their "innocent aunt on death row." I sure haven't seen any pictures in the media of Darin at any of these events.
    OH Darin abandoned Darlie years ago, he finally asked her for a divorce a few years ago but he hadn't been to see her for at least 10 years prior, he's moved on. I was absolutely appalled they take children to visit her on DR. Even her youngest son when he was a small child was taken to visit her there. They won't offer a reward, they only beg for donations to get dna tests done that the state won't pay for, i.e. Darlie's bloody nightshirt.

Those boys have been completely forgotten by them whilst they fight to free Darlie, which is never going to happen. I don't think she will ever be executed but she's never getting out, if she does guess who's waiting at the prison gates with an arrest warrant for Devon's murder?

Mammy Guest
    I think it is awesome that you made that page for Devon and Damon! The family barely ever mentions them. I did see on Darlie's youngest sister's Facebook page last year where she acknowledged Devon on his birthday and said (paraphrased) it was hard to believe he would be 23. I was actually surprised to see that much. I thought it was horrible that they took those little children to visit someone on death row. I remember reading that when Drake was very small, he thought Darlie didn't have feet and legs because he couldn't see them through the partition when they visited. I don't see any reason why they would take the nieces and nephews there. It seems like the place would scare and confuse them and it would be something they would want to protect the children from. One thing that I've noticed with the family is they think if people are interested in justice for Devon and Damon, then they are automatically enemies of Darlie and the extended family. Most families of murder victims can't stand the thought of people forgetting about the victims. Devon and Damon's families act like it pisses them off when the boys are mentioned or remembered by other people. I thought it was a very smart move to only prosecute her for Damon's murder in case she got a light sentence or acquittal and keep Devon's murder as a backup, so to speak. I knew that Darin moved on long ago, but I was still kinda surprised when he finally threw in the towel and divorced her. I guess he knew by then that she couldn't say anything to incriminate him without also admitting her own guilt and years of lies. We know she wouldn't do that. I also agree with you that I don't think she will ever be executed. I would love to be wrong about that and she certainly deserves it, but I don't see it ever happening. Do you know anything about Darlie's biological father? Is he still alive and does he have any contact with her or any of the family? I knew she grew up in Altoona, Pennsylvania, but I've never seen much about him at all and have always been curious.

Mammy Guest
    I just saw where Drake has been diagnosed with leukemia and is going through chemotherapy treatments. That just knocked the breath out of me for some reason. That poor boy has already had a rough life, I hate hearing that he is dealing with leukemia now. I'm kinda in shock over it.

I just saw where Drake has been diagnosed with leukemia and is going through chemotherapy treatments. That just knocked the breath out of me for some reason. That poor boy has already had a rough life, I hate hearing that he is dealing with leukemia now. I'm kinda in shock over it.

Oh wow....I had no idea....how sad....he doesn't need anything else to deal with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Oh wow....I had no idea....how sad....he doesn't need anything else to deal with.
    I'm still stunned over it. I definitely wasn't expecting to read that. There is a FB page set up for him for good wishes. Search his name and it comes right up. He is a very handsome boy and I really hate that he is going through this.

PurrPurr Guest
    Geez, that poor kid. Seems he never got a break...