Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Darlie Routier

I personally think she did it. I cannot, however, figure out why. The insurance was minimal from what I understand. I do not even have a theory. Attention whore? Easier ways. The insurance would not have scratched the surface of the financial problems they had. I just think from the knife evidence, and the lack of an outside factor makes her the only person that COULD have done it.

Mammy Guest
    I don't know why she would kill her boys, but I have my own opinions about it. I have every book that has been written about the case. They describe her as being a loving mom who doted on her boys and took good care of them, while they were babies and toddlers. As they grew older, she acted different towards them and was short tempered and impatient. I think they brought her a lot of attention when they were little and cuddly, but she began viewing them as a pain in the ass when they got a little older. Darlie was all about her possessions and herself. She enjoyed her nice house with WHITE carpet (can you even imagine that with three boys?) She enjoyed girls nights out, expensive vacations, big fake boobs, gawdy jewelry, and most of all showing off her possessions to less fortunate family members and neighbors. She was all about having more than anyone else and flaunting it. She was spending money way faster than Darin could make it and it had started to catch up to them right around the time of the murders. I don't think she could bear the thought of having to cut back on her spending, live on a budget, not be able to show off. She grew up poor in a trailer and sure didn't want to go back to that. As the boys got older, they started irritating her and she began locking them outside to keep them from messing up her house. Plus older kids are more expensive and she resented having to spend money on them. They had to have name brand clothes and shoes, the latest video games and toys, and big lavish birthday parties, none of this for the boy's benefit, but because it made Darlie look good and she had to out do the other parents. She got tired of dealing with their messes, their expense, and their demands on her time. They only had $5,000 per child for life insurance, but I don't think that was any part of it. Darlie had a histrionic personality and loved creating drama with her as the center of attention. I think that she thought if the boys were brutally murdered and she was also attacked, that no one would believe that a mother would kill her children in such a violent way. Darlie would be the center of attention, the poor mommy who was attacked in her own home and had her sons murdered right in front of her. People would feel sorry for her, send her donations, invite her on tv to talk about her tragedy, write books about her, maybe even a movie. Look at all of the cash that would be rolling in just for her, the injured "victim." I think she saw getting rid of her older boys as ridding herself of the responsibility of taking care of them, getting a lot of attention, and a financial opportunity. The baby was too young to get on her nerves yet and she had really wanted girls anyway. After the house was cleared out and Darlie was getting ready to go on trial, investigators went back into the house to make sure they hadn't missed anything. The house was totally empty until they went into the attic. They found boxes that had been abandoned there that were full of Devon and Damon's pictures, baby books, ultrasound pictures, clothes, and toys. Everything else from the whole house was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    I don't know why she would kill her boys, but I have my own opinions about it. I have every book that has been written about the case. They describe her as being a loving mom who doted on her boys and took good care of them, while they were babies and toddlers. As they grew older, she acted different towards them and was short tempered and impatient. I think they brought her a lot of attention when they were little and cuddly, but she began viewing them as a pain in the ass when they got a little older. Darlie was all about her possessions and herself. She enjoyed her nice house with WHITE carpet (can you even imagine that with three boys?) She enjoyed girls nights out, expensive vacations, big fake boobs, gawdy jewelry, and most of all showing off her possessions to less fortunate family members and neighbors. She was all about having more than anyone else and flaunting it. She was spending money way faster than Darin could make it and it had started to catch up to them right around the time of the murders. I don't think she could bear the thought of having to cut back on her spending, live on a budget, not be able to show off. She grew up poor in a trailer and sure didn't want to go back to that. As the boys got older, they started irritating her and she began locking them outside to keep them from messing up her house. Plus older kids are more expensive and she resented having to spend money on them. They had to have name brand clothes and shoes, the latest video games and toys, and big lavish birthday parties, none of this for the boy's benefit, but because it made Darlie look good and she had to out do the other parents. She got tired of dealing with their messes, their expense, and their demands on her time. They only had $5,000 per child for life insurance, but I don't think that was any part of it. Darlie had a histrionic personality and loved creating drama with her as the center of attention. I think that she thought if the boys were brutally murdered and she was also attacked, that no one would believe that a mother would kill her children in such a violent way. Darlie would be the center of attention, the poor mommy who was attacked in her own home and had her sons murdered right in front of her. People would feel sorry for her, send her donations, invite her on tv to talk about her tragedy, write books about her, maybe even a movie. Look at all of the cash that would be rolling in just for her, the injured "victim." I think she saw getting rid of her older boys as ridding herself of the responsibility of taking care of them, getting a lot of attention, and a financial opportunity. The baby was too young to get on her nerves yet and she had really wanted girls anyway. After the house was cleared out and Darlie was getting ready to go on trial, investigators went back into the house to make sure they hadn't missed anything. The house was totally empty until they went into the attic. They found boxes that had been abandoned there that were full of Devon and Damon's pictures, baby books, ultrasound pictures, clothes, and toys. Everything else from the whole house was gone.
    I didn't follow the trial too much with her, but it looks like you have, mammy. You make some excellent points there (from what I do know). It's very, very sad that she left all the pics of her boys and didn't even think about those. Just makes me angry thinking of it.

mammyofthree quote:
    After the house was cleared out and Darlie was getting ready to go on trial, investigators went back into the house to make sure they hadn't missed anything. The house was totally empty until they went into the attic. They found boxes that had been abandoned there that were full of Devon and Damon's pictures, baby books, ultrasound pictures, clothes, and toys. Everything else from the whole house was gone.

"Everyone grieves in a different way...Everyone grieves in a different way...Everyone grieves in a different way...Everyone grieves in a different way..."

Well, shucks, I was just going to apply the same excuse some people give Darlie for her unconventional behavior after her children's vicious murders.

Seriously.... If I read this phrase ONE MORE TIME about her....

Granted maybe she and her delightful spouse might not have wanted reminders of the boys, but what about the little brother left behind, for when he grows up, or any of the more normal relatives?
    Last edited by Linnie; 06-13-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Food for thought. Thanks, Mammy.

Mammy, you hit the nail on the head. I forgot about the boxes in the attic. Darlie is such a selfish bitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "I just know I'm not the greatest power on this earth. I didn't create myself, because I would have done a hell of a better job." -Layne Staley

PurrPurr Guest
    That's a good analysis, Mammy. Darlie seemed to strike me as the type who was high-maintenance and the two older boys were just in the way.

Great post!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    While I agree that everyone grieves differently, I think there is at least a range of normal and Darlie is way outside that range. The silly string video was horrifying but that isn't the only thing. How about playing "Gangsta's Paradise" at their funerals? What about coming into her house to gather clothes shortly after the murders and throwing a fit because the crime scene techs got your carpet and drapes dirty? What about her wearing a low cut shirt during police questioning and making sure to lean way forward to show off her boobs to the police? I could go on and on. I thought she looked absolutely giddy and bubbly while spraying the silly string and chewing her gum like a damned cow. The family claims there was a somber service before the silly string and she was crying hysterically. I call bullshit on that. I have a fair complexion and when I have been crying hysterically my nose is bright red, my skin is splotchy, and my eyes swell up until they are nearly closed. Darlie is also fair skinned. You can tell by the video that she hadn't been crying any time recent. I think at that point, she really thought she was going to get away with killing her boys and to me it looked like she was carefree and celebrating!

stacebabe Guest
    I don't know anyone that's lost a child, thank god, but I can tell you, no normal person I know would grieve like that. One of my friends I grew up with and still saw every know and then was just shot in the head and killed 2 weeks ago, we were all a mess at his wake. I can tell you, we won't be at his grave with silly string 6 months from now. And he was a 41 year old friend, nevermind my own flesh and blood.

While I agree that everyone grieves differently, I think there is at least a range of normal and Darlie is way outside that range. The silly string video was horrifying but that isn't the only thing. How about playing "Gangsta's Paradise" at their funerals? What about coming into her house to gather clothes shortly after the murders and throwing a fit because the crime scene techs got your carpet and drapes dirty? What about her wearing a low cut shirt during police questioning and making sure to lean way forward to show off her boobs to the police? I could go on and on. I thought she looked absolutely giddy and bubbly while spraying the silly string and chewing her gum like a damned cow. The family claims there was a somber service before the silly string and she was crying hysterically. I call bullshit on that. I have a fair complexion and when I have been crying hysterically my nose is bright red, my skin is splotchy, and my eyes swell up until they are nearly closed. Darlie is also fair skinned. You can tell by the video that she hadn't been crying any time recent. I think at that point, she really thought she was going to get away with killing her boys and to me it looked like she was carefree and celebrating!
    Thanks for your posts mammy you just made me change my mind to she didn't do it to the bitch did it. I had only read one book about the case and now that I am reading these forums I believe she did it. Great Insight thank you.

OMG - Why in the hell would she play that song at there funeral? Ihad not heard this info before... That is really creepy....
    My Posse's On Broadway

Mammy, you keep reminding me of stuff that I totally had forgotten - like the "Gangsta's Paradise" song! Oh that got my blood boiling!! I can't stand this bitch! I only hope Casey Anthony gets the DP too!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "I just know I'm not the greatest power on this earth. I didn't create myself, because I would have done a hell of a better job." -Layne Staley

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    OMG - Why in the hell would she play that song at there funeral? Ihad not heard this info before... That is really creepy....
    She was fucking nuts, that's why! Actually, I think she said the boys loved that song or something - Mammy, can you answer that?

I think what never sat right with me about this case is what reason would a total stranger have to kill two little boys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Darin states that the boys loved that song, so wanted it played at the funeral. IIRC, this was brought up at trial by the prosecution. Both Darlie and Darin swear the kids did NOT know the words to the song. Whatever...

And I won't quote the 2 posts made by Mammy above (as a lot of people already have). I've read MANY things on this case, up to and including the entire trial transcripts. I have never heard the case summed up so nicely as Mammy's posts did. Thank you - you hit the nail right on the head.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Mammy Guest
    Thanks, I'm glad my posts helped. This case was a near obsession for me for a long time. I wanted so much to believe that the last thing those little boys saw was not their mommy stabbing them to death. There was just too much evidence that proved her guilty. She makes me really angry whining around about how she has been wronged.

Yes, Darin and Darlie both claimed that "Gansta's Paradise" was played because the boys liked the song. Even if that was true, it was still inappropriate. I guess being appropriate wasn't their strong suit. Darlie wore a tight, low cut dress to the viewing and kept a bottle of tranquilizers tucked between her boobs while singing along to the songs that were played and when people put little toys and trinkets in the casket for the boys, Darin chose to put Swiss army knives in the casket of two little boys who were brutally stabbed to death.

Of all of the hundreds of things about this case that got to me, one really stood out. When the defense wanted more DNA testing done after the trial on appeal, they kept bringing up a supposedly unidentified bloody fingerprint. They realized that the boy's fingerprints had never been taken after their murders. Darin and Darlie gave permission for the boys to be exhumed and it had been quite a while after their deaths. When the casket was brought up, it was discovered that it had leaked and the bodies were in poor condition. In order for their fingerprints to be obtained, their hands had to be cut off and the skin be rehydrated to try to get prints. It just really upset me that even after dying in such a horrible way, they had their resting place disturbed and their little hands mutilated with Darlie knowing all along that bloody print didn't belong to them or a fake intruder. She couldn't even let them rest in peace if there was even a slim chance she could use them to save her sorry ass. She makes me sick!

joS3ph Guest
    Well said Mammy.

Sleepwalker Guest
    mammyofthree.....Everything you said to a CAPITAL T has been exactly what I've been thinking while reading through this entire thread....I mean EVERYTHING!! I don't mean to shout but I couldn't have said it better....Little boys grow up, become expensive and start talking back....Two of them? She just couldn't handle it...Her devised plan took care of future costs, a little pocket money (insurance) playing the oh so put upon victim and the donations and book deals she must have been planning and anticipating pretty much summed it up for her pea brain...Can't figure Darin in this whole mess but her M.O. is crystal cut clear......

Mammy Guest
    It is good to know that there are people who agree with me. Darlie has a lot of supporters and they get downright hostile toward people who know she is guilty. (I don't mean on this website.) She has lied from the very beginning and changed her stories to fit the evidence. It amazes me that people feel sorry for her and think she is innocent. I can see right through her! What really upsets me about her most avid supporters is that everything is about Darlie, poor Darlie who is innocent and wrongly convicted. Devon and Damon are rarely even mentioned. They are the victims not Darlie! Personally, I don't think Darin had anything to do with the murders, but there is no way possible that he didn't know right from the start that Darlie did this. I think he was henpecked and used to just going along with what ever she said and didn't know what to think and was probably afraid if he didn't go along with her, she would point the finger at him and he would be blamed for it all. I think after she was sent to death row and he had some time and distance to figure things out, he started backing away from her. I have read that he only visits her once a year. She earned her spot on death row and she has way overstayed her welcome!

WendyK Guest
    This case was just on Unsolved Mysteries last week.. I still teeter back and forth about if she did it or not? But after reading some of these posts, WOW! I think she is right where she belongs! I've always thought something was up with Darin.. He know's more.

Quote Originally Posted by WendyK View Post
    This case was just on Unsolved Mysteries last week.. I still teeter back and forth about if she did it or not? But after reading some of these posts, WOW! I think she is right where she belongs! I've always thought something was up with Darin.. He know's more.
    I teeter all the time too. If she did it she belongs where she is definitely. I will have no problem watching her execution. I just want them to make certain 1 more time.

I don't know if Darin was involved before but possibly tried to help cover it up afterwards.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

The bloody sock found 225 feet away from the house seems to be the biggest piece of evidence that the "pro Darlie" group points to; they claim that there is no way it could have been planted by Darlie at all.

Mammy Guest
    The sock had Darlie's DNA inside of it from skin cells and one of the boy's blood on the outside. I believe that she put the sock over her hand to keep from leaving fingerprints on the knife. I also believe that after stabbing both boys and thinking they were dead, she planted the sock where it was found thinking it would support her story of a fleeing intruder. When she got back to the house, she saw that Damon wasn't dead yet and was trying to get away and she attacked him a second time. After doing that, I think that is when she cut her throat, then started staging the scene by breaking the wineglass, knocking over the coffee table and vacuum cleaner, cleaning Damon's bloody handprint off the side of the couch, and cleaning her own blood from the kitchen sink. I think she was standing over the sink when she cut her neck. After all of this is when I believe she was ready for Darin to discover the crime scene and she starts screaming in the kitchen and calls 911. Poor little Damon was still alive at that point, but I don't think she realized it until she had already got a 911 dispatcher on the phone. I think that is why she starts mentioning picking up the knife and trying to sound convincing for why her fingerprints might be found on the knife. She cooked her own goose there, because the knife had a textured handle and nobody's fingerprints would be found on it. Of course, this scenario is my opinion because nobody outside of Darlie, Devon, and Damon knows exactly what happened. Darlie will never tell the truth and she made sure her little boys weren't able to either.

The position of the knife on the counter is one of the big flags for me.

If Darlie picked up the knife with her right hand in the area of the kitchen/laundry room area and placed it on the counter on her way back to where the boys were, the point of the knife should have been facing into the family room. It was not. It was pointing into the kitchen as if she laid it down on her way into the kitchen from the family room.

Spectre Guest
    Darlie Routier's husband is now divorcing her. http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7636214.html

Mammy Guest
    Wow, took him long enough. I'm sure he didn't intend for it to make the papers. I am guessing he has a girlfriend that he wishes to marry. I don't believe that he really thinks she is innocent, he just goes along not to piss her family off.

OMG - reading that article, her Mama seems as "stoopid" as she does... Thank you for sharing! =)

P. S. I still think he is a guilty mofo too...
    My Posse's On Broadway

I used to think she was innocent but as I said the more I read about this case the more I believe she did kill her boys.

Mammy Guest
    Maybe Jose Baez could pay her a visit. He already pulled one rabbit out of the hat, what's one more?

Maybe Jose Baez could pay her a visit. He already pulled one rabbit out of the hat, what's one more?
    He'd have to bring along the other musketeers.

P.S., just looked up what Tommy Lynn Sells was up to during the 1996 period when the boys were killed. According to the Crimelibrary article, he was in a West Virginia prison at the time for 4 years, not released until May 1997. Well, there goes THAT possible suspect, sorry, Darlie.

LOL!!! I thought the same thing... Although Darlie doesn't hace Casey's "luck"...
    My Posse's On Broadway

Mammy Guest
    I wonder if Darlie knows anything about Casey? I giggle thinking about Darlie saying "WTF? I lied as much, if not more than she did, my mother lied and still lies through her teeth for me and here I am on death row while she is getting out next week!" Yes, I have a vivid imagination.

Spectre Guest
    I wonder if Darlie knows anything about Casey? I giggle thinking about Darlie saying "WTF? I lied as much, if not more than she did, my mother lied and still lies through her teeth for me and here I am on death row while she is getting out next week!" Yes, I have a vivid imagination.
    Darlie killed her kids in Texas. Casey wouldn't be walking free if she had murdered Caylee here. We don't tolerate child killers.

Mammy Guest
    Yes, Spectre, I agree with that 100%! I respect Texas for not coddling criminals and showing people who break the law that they mean business. It needs to be like that in every state. Darlie is on death row in Texas for killing her boys, Susan Smith got 30 years in South Carolina for killing her boys, Susan Eubanks is on death row in California for killing her boys, Amanda Reagan Smith was sentenced to five years in South Carolina for strangling her son, Christina Riggs was executed in Arkansas for killing her kids, and Casey Anthony got off scott free in Florida for killing her daughter. That is a huge range on sentences from state to state. IMO, anyone who kills a child (theirs or not) deserves the death penalty!

PurrPurr Guest
    Yes, Spectre, I agree with that 100%! I respect Texas for not coddling criminals and showing people who break the law that they mean business. It needs to be like that in every state. Darlie is on death row in Texas for killing her boys, Susan Smith got 30 years in South Carolina for killing her boys, Susan Eubanks is on death row in California for killing her boys, Amanda Reagan Smith was sentenced to five years in South Carolina for strangling her son, Christina Riggs was executed in Arkansas for killing her kids, and Casey Anthony got off scott free in Florida for killing her daughter. That is a huge range on sentences from state to state. IMO, anyone who kills a child (theirs or not) deserves the death penalty!
    It's interesting about Texas; damn straight they don't fool around. That state alone had about 407 executions, whereas here in Pennsylvania, there's only been three, the last one in 1999. However, a woman here who starved her little girl, put her in a trash bag, dumped her in West Virginia and then tried to do the "missing child" thing also got the death penalty. She's still on death row.

Mammy Guest
    Kentucky's death row inmates are much more likely to die of old age than being executed. There are many people on our death row that have been there well over thirty years. It is a Kentucky inmate who challenged the drugs used in lethal injections that halted executions for several months in many states on the grounds that it is cruel and unusual punishment. Marco Chapman was the last execution held in Kentucky in November of 2008, but he was basically a volunteer who had dropped his appeals. More states need to be like Texas and get rid of these monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    It's interesting about Texas; damn straight they don't fool around. That state alone had about 407 executions, whereas here in Pennsylvania, there's only been three, the last one in 1999. However, a woman here who starved her little girl, put her in a trash bag, dumped her in West Virginia and then tried to do the "missing child" thing also got the death penalty. She's still on death row.

As someone mentioned previously in this thread, we here in Texas happily provide these DR inmates with an "express lane"!!! No messin' around down here!!!

Mammy Guest
    Darlie has actually lasted a lot longer on death row than many people who are there in Texas. They need to get on with it and carry out the punishment that she earned. All of her appeals and retesting of evidence are not going to change the facts and she is just doing it to stall for time. It is way past time for her to go. Her boys would have been grown men by now.

PurrPurr Guest
    More states need to be like Texas and get rid of these monsters.
    ^^
    I second this motion. Leaving people on DR for years on end is total bull. I can almost bet the Pittsburgh guy who got the death penalty in June for killing three cops in 2009 will probably outlive most of us.

I started reading this thread last night and finished just now. Wow interesting stuff. I remember reading all about this in the paper when it happened. I always thought she was guilty, but after reading all this I feel positive she is guilty. All the info just backed up what I felt all along. I feel bad for poor Drake. I saw he has a facebook page, looks like he has grown up into a handsome young guy.

Darlie has actually lasted a lot longer on death row than many people who are there in Texas. They need to get on with it and carry out the punishment that she earned. All of her appeals and retesting of evidence are not going to change the facts and she is just doing it to stall for time. It is way past time for her to go. Her boys would have been grown men by now.
    Here is an interesting article about Linda Carty, a British woman who also sits on Texas Death Row- the Supreme Court recently rejected her request for them to review her case. The article also goes into great detail about male vs. female DR inmates and why the double standards when it comes to carrying out their executions. Interesting read to say the least...

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/6986708.html

...and here is a detailed list of Darlie's DR roommates, including the woman mentioned above. Only two of them have been
    there longer than Darlie:

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/womenondrow.htm
    Last edited by Cynful; 07-08-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Djen Guest
    I wish the legislation could be made more consistent nationwide. There's no reason why the same crime should be punished differently depending on which side of a state line you find yourself on when you're murdered.

Mammy Guest
    Djen, I also think that penalties for crimes should be much more consistent. There is no reason why a person can be put on death row in one state but a person who commits an identical crime in another state is given little to no time. One problem that I see in the cases of parents killing their children is that juries are usually (not always) much more sympathetic toward moms than they are dads. They tend to look for an outside reason why a mom would kill their child where they would be ready to hang the dad and claim that he is just evil. There are usually always excuses made for the mom such as depression, stress, mental illness, financial problems, marital problems, etc. The men are just considered guilty with little explanation given. I think that the judicial system needs to get past the fact that women are considered the weaker, gentler sex. Women are just as capable as men of brutally murdering people and committing other crimes. They aren't always driven by abuse, drug problems, poverty, etc. They can also be motivated by greed, the desire for the freedom from having no kids, or having a boyfriend who doesn't want to raise another man's children and the mom would rather get rid of the children than not have a boyfriend. Sentences are just way too inconsistent and sometimes people really do get away with murder.

Djen Guest
    I agree Mammy, even if the sentencing structure were the same from state to state, individual juries will still act on things other than the evidence before them. There will be cultural bias, emotions, personal issues involved, the "Twinkie Defense" of the moment, etc.

As we have all recently been FLOORED by - it doesn't really matter what the laws are by state - it is all up to the JURY of your PEERS!!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by cdolen View Post
    As someone mentioned previously in this thread, we here in Texas happily provide these DR inmates with an "express lane"!!! No messin' around down here!!!
    I believe it was Ron White, the comedian who said that, and I love it! I thought Florida also had an express lane, but they've gone soft. Last "big one" I remember from there was Danny Rolling.

Mammy Guest
    I google Darlie's name occasionally to see if there is anything new going on, but the latest news was the divorce. I don't know why she hasn't had an execution date scheduled since she has already been there so long. Any Texas hags have any news? I was thinking about Darin with that big tattoo he had done of Darlie and the boys after the murders. I wonder if he will try to have her part of it removed? I am sure a new girlfriend or potential future wife wouldn't want to see it.

I google Darlie's name occasionally to see if there is anything new going on, but the latest news was the divorce. I don't know why she hasn't had an execution date scheduled since she has already been there so long. Any Texas hags have any news? I was thinking about Darin with that big tattoo he had done of Darlie and the boys after the murders. I wonder if he will try to have her part of it removed? I am sure a new girlfriend or potential future wife wouldn't want to see it.
    I live just across the lake from where the murders happened and there has been no news at all about the case. I know the appellate court allowed her defense to do some more testing, but since there has been no shouting from the rooftops, I am of the opinion that if the results are back, they are not favorable to her. I sort of get the feeling that the next we hear will be her DOE being handed down.

Mammy Guest
    Thank you for your reply. They can test whatever they want to until the cows come home, but I don't see it changing a thing. She has already been on death row far longer than most other criminals get and it is ridiculous to keep dragging it out just to buy her more time. It is way past time for her to go and Cathy Henderson, too!