Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1074

Thread: Darlie Routier

nursewratchet Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Yes, and he looks so uncomfortable with the way she was acting. He seemed to be hanging back.

I saw a recent picture of Darin and he still has that nappy ass mullet.
    Party in the back, business in the front!!!! Well Darlie still has the 80's hair. Hell she looks good for being in prison. The truth will come out sooner or later. 2 little boys were brutally murdered, the only adult survived. What type of burglar breaks into a home, kills 2 little boys, and the adult survives??? Kind of reminds me of the Diane Downs case.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nursewratchet View Post
    Party in the back, business in the front!!!! Well Darlie still has the 80's hair. Hell she looks good for being in prison. The truth will come out sooner or later. 2 little boys were brutally murdered, the only adult survived. What type of burglar breaks into a home, kills 2 little boys, and the adult survives??? Kind of reminds me of the Diane Downs case.
    Actually Darlie is looking her age lately and really resembles her mother. She must have got tired of trying to maintain the nest of hair on death row.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cec4b_130511225903-darlie-routier-horizontal-gallery.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	48155

I agree that the case reminds me of Diane Downs and also Jeffrey Macdonald. I guess we should be terrified of all of the child killers running around stabbing little boys to death in their living room, shooting sleeping children in a car at night, and brutally beating and stabbing a pregnant woman and two tiny little girls to death with an ice pick while mysteriously leaving the adults alive to report them to the police and testify against them in a trial. Those sure are some lucky killers. They must hang out with the killer of Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman and laugh about what they got away with. Okay, extreme sarcasm over. Lol

Leigha Guest
    I searched and could not find the piece Werner did on Darlie in his death row documentary free to watch online and it's not on my HBOGO documentary. Bummer....

Does anyone know where I can pin it down? Or is this something I would have to buy the whole thing to see?

Thanks

moutaindigit Guest
    This show was on ID a on Saturday morning... Very good show. Sometimes they reshow them.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by moutaindigit View Post
    This show was on ID a on Saturday morning... Very good show. Sometimes they reshow them.
    Our avatars resemble each other. Are we related? Lol

Haaaaaaa! Came to this thread trolling for a good Mammy nugget, and I got one, albeit a surprise one (not related to hideous Darlie). Sh*t Our Mammy Says!!!
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

I had one of my techs from my para group try to isolate Darrin's voice from the 911 call, to much movement from Darlie, and the 911 operator as well some other factors,

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I had one of my techs from my para group try to isolate Darrin's voice from the 911 call, to much movement from Darlie, and the 911 operator as well some other factors,
    Well, thanks for giving it a try anyway
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    I may have posted this before, but I'm too lazy to sort through twenty pages to check. This is a body language analysis on Darlie.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2009/08/...e-routier.html

nursewratchet Guest
    Guilty!!!!! Just the thought of what those two precious little boys went through breaks my heart. Why isn't her family screaming for justice for the boys??

Mammy Guest
    Guilty!!!!! Just the thought of what those two precious little boys went through breaks my heart. Why isn't her family screaming for justice for the boys??
    Exactly, why aren't they?! If they really believe in Darlie's innocence, they should have a reward out for information that leads to the "real" killer. They all seem to forget that Devon and Damon were the victims in this case, not Darlie!

Why isn't her family screaming for justice for the boys??
    The same reason OJ's kids aren't looking for the "Real Killer".

Quote Originally Posted by fool moon View Post
    the same reason oj's kids aren't looking for the "real killer".
    good point!!!

jsnerch Guest
    Season 5 of Deadly Women is on Netflix and it covers Darlie's case. The mullet wig they have on the actor playing Darrin is hilarious. If this story didn't make me so nauseous, I would have cracked up laughing.

Mammy Guest
    I would like to see the mullet wig. I saw a rather recent picture of him and he STILL has that nappy looking mullet! His graying beard really sets it off.
    Last edited by Mammy; 09-27-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool Moon View Post
    The same reason OJ's kids aren't looking for the "Real Killer".
    eeeeee-yikes. True that.

I would like to see the mullet wig. I saw a rather recent picture of him and he STILL has that nappy looking mullet! His graying beard really sets it off.
    Halloween's right around the corner, baby! Mullet wigs for everyone!!! ("Graying Beard Sold Separately")
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Quote Originally Posted by lab_rat View Post
    You know what - they changed the damn website. I can't find them either.
    crime scene photos here:

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...e-pics-112209/

WARNING, THEY ARE VERY GRAPHIC.

Bloody hell, that's a mess.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

jsnerch Guest
    As a mother, I have a hard time believing a woman could do that to her babies. Especially over money or something. I know it's possible, but I just can't get my mind around it

I'm just throwing this out here. I have no backing except that being a nurse I know people that bruise strangely from simple procedures and I bruise very easily. Ok, so here is my throw...

Do any of you think the bruises on Darlie's lower arms were caused because of the force she was using to stab those kids? Looking at the crime scene photos it is obviously a personal killing and a great deal of force was used.

I know "they" have tried to use the bruises as her defense. But what if the opposite were true? I know if you are in a car accident you bruise in some strange areas.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheeBee View Post
    I'm just throwing this out here. I have no backing except that being a nurse I know people that bruise strangely from simple procedures and I bruise very easily. Ok, so here is my throw...

Do any of you think the bruises on Darlie's lower arms were caused because of the force she was using to stab those kids? Looking at the crime scene photos it is obviously a personal killing and a great deal of force was used.

I know "they" have tried to use the bruises as her defense. But what if the opposite were true? I know if you are in a car accident you bruise in some strange areas.
    She has a fair complexion, so I would imagine she bruises easily. Those dark bruises didn't show up when she was in the hospital and the first pictures of her bruised arms showed bruises that looked dark and recent. If they had been from the murders, they would have turned brown/green/yellow looking. There are so many possibilities for how the bruises got there. I've wondered if she started to sense that not everyone was buying her version of events since the boys had so much more brutal wounds than hers, and maybe she decided some heavy bruising would look more convincing. If so, I guess she didn't take into account how different old bruises would look as opposed to recent ones. That's just speculation on my part.

The bruises have always bugged me. It doesn't look like she slammed her arms against anything. I would expect patterns if she had. So that's what made me wonder if it happened during the murder.

She did it. I just want her to explain how she got the bruises before she dies in jail of old age. Because we here in Texas aren't ever going to give her the drip drip.

The bruises have always bugged me. It doesn't look like she slammed her arms against anything. I would expect patterns if she had. So that's what made me wonder if it happened during the murder.

She did it. I just want her to explain how she got the bruises before she dies in jail of old age. Because we here in Texas aren't ever going to give her the drip drip.
    SheeBee, I'm not sure if you saw my earlier post on this same subject (the bruises and patterns), so I'm copying and pasting what I typed earlier (everyone else please forgive me for posting the same thing): Here goes: There was discussion years ago when the 911 recording was circulating that one lady who's husband apparently had some really good audio equipment said he could clearly hear Darin in the background at one point saying "give me the knife." It was speculated at that time that he had to calm her down by sitting on her, which I thought was silly but if you look closely at the bruising, it does actually look in some of the photos that the pattern could have been caused by blue jeans and if you thought about it, you could picture Darin in the jeans he put on during her 911 call taking the knife forcefully and pinning her arms down using his legs. Just a thought . . .
    Minerva

Here2Opine Guest

Darlie Did It

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Her problem is, she wasn't aware at how thorough CSI could be, in fact, it wasn't as well known as it is today. She was counting on the sympathy of the detectives for the "dreadful wounds" she suffered trying to save her dying babies, instead of the large amount of factual evidence pointing squarely at her. I still find it hard to belive her now ex-husband wasn't in some way involved, and I have no doubt the detectives looked at every possible angle to tie him in on it, but they most certainly have the right person sitting on death row...
    I agree, she thought she was smarter than the experts. I believe Darin failed his lie detector test because he knows she did it. There is no evidence whatsoever of an intruder. Sick of hearing about a smeared bloody print (probably Darlies) and a sock.

Here2Opine Guest
    [QUOTE=SheBoss;185740]Dang, I still don't know. Here are some rambling thoughts so I can put this in some order...

Guilty -

1. Some man comes in your house, kills the kids, wounds you, and leaves you as a witness (knowing you weren't dead because you chased him out of the house) and doesn't take anything. Why even break in? What was the purpose there?

2. Same dude tries to rape you, but fails because of your fighting. If you're asleep on the couch and he has already straddled you, he has the knife, but you put up such a great fight, he gets scared and runs off. Hmmm....

3. I still say the 911 call sounds contrived.

4. Any killer would know to get the adult out of the way first. They're the ones that are strongest and could testify against you should something go wrong.

5. Darin has already confessed to trying to hire someone to break in and rob the place to collect on insurance because they were living way beyond their means.

6. All this goes on and the husband is asleep and doesn't wake up until AFTER you chased the big bad man out of the house.

7. Dog doesn't bark or carry on until the police get there. I've been around poms, if you can sleep through that shrill little bark, then you must be in a coma.

8. Do you keep your garage door unlocked at night? I read all about the cut screen in the garage window, but haven't heard anything about how he got into the house from the garage.

I think she's guilty. I believe she got the bruises from the boys kicking her to save their lives. I think she cut herself, she was pumped w/ anger & adrenaline.
    As far as her mother Darlie Kee saying she wasn't allowed any appeals, Ms. Kee has been lying for 17 years. Darlie Routier herself told Detectives that "If I did it, I don't remember". Also in one of her appeals she states that she realizes there is no one else that could have done it.
    There is no evidence of an intruder. NONE

I was just telling (bitching) to someone earlier today that I could not remember the last time I laughed. Well, now I know. It was when I read that comment and scrolled to see the avatar of your "kin." I busted. Oh god that felt good!

Interesting about the bruising perhaps coming from Durwood's denimed (oh it is TOO a word) legs pinning her down. I absolutely believe he knows his wife did this. He knew it then, knows it now. And it blows my mind that he elected to remain on her side knowing that. His remarks to the paramedics (particularly those regarding his wife's breast size, when his two sons lay dead and dying on his living room floor) tell me what a very shallow person he truly was. Those two... the epitomy of a match made in Heaven.

I popped in here to see if the murderer had died in prison. Leaving disappointed (but that "Are we related?" comment made it well worth my while!) Gold!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    I was just telling (bitching) to someone earlier today that I could not remember the last time I laughed. Well, now I know. It was when I read that comment and scrolled to see the avatar of your "kin." I busted. Oh god that felt good!

Interesting about the bruising perhaps coming from Durwood's denimed (oh it is TOO a word) legs pinning her down. I absolutely believe he knows his wife did this. He knew it then, knows it now. And it blows my mind that he elected to remain on her side knowing that. His remarks to the paramedics (particularly those regarding his wife's breast size, when his two sons lay dead and dying on his living room floor) tell me what a very shallow person he truly was. Those two... the epitomy of a match made in Heaven.

I popped in here to see if the murderer had died in prison. Leaving disappointed (but that "Are we related?" comment made it well worth my while!) Gold!
    I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. I had to scroll back to the comment to see who I was replying to. Lol

I have no doubt that Darin knows Darlie did this and has known right from the start. I don't believe he knew she was going to do it and I don't believe he had any part of the murders, but (IMO) it's impossible to believe he didn't know right away that she killed the boys. They had been together for a long time and you can tell when your mate is trying to hide something or lying just by their words, actions, and look on their face. You can hear her on the 911 call telling him "Someone came in here and intentionally did this, Darin" in a hissing type of voice, like she was talking through clenched teeth and trying to convince him.

Something that I've thought of that never gets mentioned, hypothetically, if she was innocent, why wasn't she concerned about the well being of Drake? If she had really woke up after the boys had already been stabbed to death right next to her, () how did she not know that an intruder could have crept up the stairs and killed Darin and Drake before coming downstairs and killing Devon and Damon and attacking her? It would be more believable that an intruder silently crept upstairs unnoticed than to believe she slept through her older two sons being stabbed to death just feet away from her. She was taking phen-fen at the time of the murders and nobody taking amphetamines sleeps deep enough to not hear that much commotion. Listen to the 911 call or read the transcripts of it, not one time does she ever say to Darin "Is Drake okay? Where's Drake?" Her other two boys were dead and she didn't even ask about the baby. Why? Because there was no intruder and she knew Drake was unharmed.

Welcome to the forum, Here20pine!

That could explain the bruises.

Mammy, that is a very good point about her not worrying about everyone upstairs.

Mammy Guest
    That could explain the bruises.

Mammy, that is a very good point about her not worrying about everyone upstairs.
    Thanks, I always thought that was really telling. I'd like for a supporter to try to explain that.

I just saw where Drake has been diagnosed with leukemia and is going through chemotherapy treatments. That just knocked the breath out of me for some reason. That poor boy has already had a rough life, I hate hearing that he is dealing with leukemia now. I'm kinda in shock over it.
    Here is Drake's FB page with updates on his progress with chemo, etc. : https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForDrakeRoutier

I had no idea Drake has leukemia. Seemed like he was smiling in every picture of him on that site... he's certainly had to deal with some huge issues in his 18 years. I truly hope he kick's that disease's ass.

I wonder how it makes him feel when, as you were discussing above, none of his family who support Darlie are in the least bit concerned with finding the "real Killer" of his big brothers. Because he could've easily become a part of the dying party that night... if he'd have been a little older and downstairs with Darlie, Damon, and Devon... well, she wouldn't have left a witness to her crimes, that's for sure. He dodged a bullet before he could even walk.

I hope he dodges this one, as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, such sad news about Drake having leukemia. He sure has my thoughts and I pray he'll continue to fight like a true champ.

What a handsome boy he is!
    Last edited by Aviatrix; 01-23-2014 at 07:24 AM.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    Oh, such sad news about Drake having leukemia. He sure has my thoughts and I pray he'll continue to fight like a true champ.

What a handsome boy he is!
    Very handsome, in spite of the fact that I believe he resembles his mother.

Damn... Talk about a being dealt a bad hand... Poor kid!!! Two Brothers stabbed to death by their own mother - Father Guilty as hell and MIA... I hope he kicks this Cancers ass!!!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Here is Drake's FB page with updates on his progress with chemo, etc. : https://www.facebook.com/PrayersForDrakeRoutier

Thank you very much for this info!!
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Thank you very much for this info!!
    Anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Shejay View Post
    Damn... Talk about a being dealt a bad hand... Poor kid!!! Two Brothers stabbed to death by their own mother - Father Guilty as hell and MIA... I hope he kicks this Cancers ass!!!
    Hope he kicks it squarely in mom's holding cell at death row. Darlie will end up with a cruel but not at all unusual death. She'll lose all purty attributes (hair, nice skin, teeth, maybe a breast or two). Have to undergo the ravages of radiation, xhemo, or both. And only then you enter hospice to try to make the pain only slightly more tolerable, in order for rhe purpose of having the tortuous final will and testament written.

There is sheer karma here, doll. There are no appeals when it comes metastatic cancers, you may have remission periods, but those are very few and far between. So you are losing your looks, undergoing excruciating treatments which may or may not work - most of the time, they do not work. And then you spend the rest of your life in excruciating pain.

I know I may come across as a cold-heart meanie but this woman murdered these two innocent beautiful boys.,But howsabout I get sleep and try again. For now, I.Need.Sleep. G'night everyone and Darlie. I'm not done with you.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

I'm glad you got a laugh out of it. I had to scroll back to the comment to see who I was replying to. Lol

I have no doubt that Darin knows Darlie did this and has known right from the start. I don't believe he knew she was going to do it and I don't believe he had any part of the murders, but (IMO) it's impossible to believe he didn't know right away that she killed the boys. They had been together for a long time and you can tell when your mate is trying to hide something or lying just by their words, actions, and look on their face. You can hear her on the 911 call telling him "Someone came in here and intentionally did this, Darin" in a hissing type of voice, like she was talking through clenched teeth and trying to convince him.

Something that I've thought of that never gets mentioned, hypothetically, if she was innocent, why wasn't she concerned about the well being of Drake? If she had really woke up after the boys had already been stabbed to death right next to her, () how did she not know that an intruder could have crept up the stairs and killed Darin and Drake before coming downstairs and killing Devon and Damon and attacking her? It would be more believable that an intruder silently crept upstairs unnoticed than to believe she slept through her older two sons being stabbed to death just feet away from her. She was taking phen-fen at the time of the murders and nobody taking amphetamines sleeps deep enough to not hear that much commotion. Listen to the 911 call or read the transcripts of it, not one time does she ever say to Darin "Is Drake okay? Where's Drake?" Her other two boys were dead and she didn't even ask about the baby. Why? Because there was no intruder and she knew Drake was unharmed.

Welcome to the forum, Here20pine!

Excellent point! Now that you've put it that way, I'm kind of able to think, "If that were me and my two kids were knived to death and I was attacked, I'd have thought "what if he got to the upstairs first?'" I'd never thought of that even once until now.

I don't believe those two boys accepted those knife wounds with no screams or noise of any kind. Even if they were both stabbed in their sleep and the first one attacked didn't make a sound to awaken the second, there had to be something, I'm thinking. I think Darren was awakened by what happened (just speculation, but it makes more sense to me.) And I think he had to make a decision very quickly so he decided the boys were already dead, and he'd stick up for Darlie and still have some kind of family left. I think he was absolutely that shallow, his actions show him to be.

Even had he changed his mind later, he couldn't really retract his statements/testimony without being charged with a slew of crimes himself... providing false statements, perhaps hindering an investigation and most probably covering up his wife's crime -- whether it was cleaning up or planting the sock or whatever. She could've even, if he'd instead told police she'd done it, she could've even said it was he who killed them and almost her. I don't know if the cops would've bought it, but I think it's plausable.

This is a crime I absolutely wish I could've seen... a fly on the wall kind of thing. Not to see little boys murdered, but to see what a woman looks like when her mind has gone to a place where it's okay to butcher your children. I'm thinking her eyes had to have been crazy, she would've had to have some momentum going as she raised the knife above her head then back down into those kids... her adrenalin must've been off the chain. And I think it would be fascinating to see that happen.

Like the Jeffrey MacDonald crimes, parents turned into monsters before brutally killing two of their kids (MacDonald's kid-murder-tally is actually three, counting his unborn son.) I often wonder if they (the parent-turned-murderer) cried during it or after, or if instead their was maniacal laughter as their minds snapped enough to do the unspeakable.

I'm sure I'll never know, but to me it's a fascinating thing to contemplate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

weirdgurl Guest
    I found this crime scene diagram on Darlie's page:

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/Medi...ther/press.pdf

Perhaps I am being overly analytical but does it bother anyone else that Darlie is represented by a human figure and the boys are just Xs?

Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    I found this crime scene diagram on Darlie's page:

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/Medi...ther/press.pdf

Perhaps I am being overly analytical but does it bother anyone else that Darlie is represented by a human figure and the boys are just Xs?
    Maybe if we're all good and eat our veggies, she'll be represented with an "x" soon, too...two of them...over her eyes.

Mammy Guest
    Darlie was never satisfied with anything she had. She always wanted more, more, more. Now she sits in her death row cell for over seventeen years while Darin is remarried and building a huge, brand new house. I wonder what Darlie thinks about another woman living the life she had until her greed and selfishness took over?

I don't understand why we haven't given her the permanent nap in here in Texas.

I didn't know he was building a big house. I guess once he stopped paying for her defense the money started rolling back in.

Mammy Guest
    I don't understand why we haven't given her the permanent nap in here in Texas.

I didn't know he was building a big house. I guess once he stopped paying for her defense the money started rolling back in.
    She's been there way longer than the woman who was executed in Texas lately. It's long past Darlie's turn.

He and his wife are building a huge house and his parents are trying to sell their own house and all of them live in the new house together. At one point, Darin was doing wedding photography for a living. I'm not sure if he still his or not. He and his wife have a business installing security systems. Either they are living way beyond their means or making pretty good money. It's weird though because Darlie's mother is still constantly asking for donations. Drake has been going through cancer treatments and Darlie's sister is the one who has been taking care of him, inside of the hospital and out since she's a registered nurse. Darin and his wife are building a huge, fancy house and Darlie's mother set up a donation site to buy Drake a truck to drive back and forth to college. They are a strange bunch.

weirdgurl Guest
    Drake is in remission now. I followed his progress via FB and sent him some cards when he was going through some rough spells. Initially, his grandmother posted that comments about Darlie were not appropriate for Drake's FB page and I thought that was fair. Then they wanted a car for him, asked for donations and poured out the 'poor Drake whose innocent mother has been unfairly imprisoned for a crime she did not commit' crap. Well you can't have it both ways Grandma, so I stopped following. Made me want to barf.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by weirdgurl View Post
    Drake is in remission now. I followed his progress via FB and sent him some cards when he was going through some rough spells. Initially, his grandmother posted that comments about Darlie were not appropriate for Drake's FB page and I thought that was fair. Then they wanted a car for him, asked for donations and poured out the 'poor Drake whose innocent mother has been unfairly imprisoned for a crime she did not commit' crap. Well you can't have it both ways Grandma, so I stopped following. Made me want to barf.
    I thought the exact same thing. If anyone wants to discuss Darlie, "It's not the place for that." But every time the donations drop, it's just fine for them to toss in the fact that poor Drake has an innocent mommy on death row. I feel so sorry for Drake for all he has endured in his life and they've all brain washed him since he was a baby. He's the only surviving child that Darin has, but Darlie's sister is the one who sees to it that Drake is taken care of, even though she has three children of her own and a full time job. Even after losing two sons, he left Drake for his parents to raise and when Drake was diagnosed with leukemia, he left all of that to Darlie's sister. He must be a really self centered asshole.

PurrPurr Guest
    Darin still sounds like a self-centered dick with warped priorities. Had Drake been my kid, I'd busted butt to make sure he had the best care possible. Hell, I'd probably spoiled him silly.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Darin still sounds like a self-centered dick with warped priorities. Had Drake been my kid, I'd busted butt to make sure he had the best care possible. Hell, I'd probably spoiled him silly.
    I totally agree! He never seemed terribly grief stricken over Devon and Damon and puts his own needs over Drake. He seems very selfish and materialistic. I guess those are two traits he has in common with Darlie.

Here2Opine Guest

Still nothing.

I totally agree! He never seemed terribly grief stricken over Devon and Damon and puts his own needs over Drake. He seems very selfish and materialistic. I guess those are two traits he has in common with Darlie.
    The lying Kee said last year that some DNA results are in and favorable. If favorable, why not shout it from the rooftops (as they do everything else)?
    It's still just "she didn't do it, send money, money, money".
    So her life isn't that different now is it? All about the benjamins.
    Meanwhile Darin is back to living large and rolling in the dough.
    I really wish her supporters would come up with the funding for the DNA so that we can put this case to rest (and put Darlie down for her eternal rest).

Quote Originally Posted by Here2Opine View Post
    The lying Kee said last year that some DNA results are in and favorable. If favorable, why not shout it from the rooftops (as they do everything else)?
    It's still just "she didn't do it, send money, money, money".
    So her life isn't that different now is it? All about the benjamins.
    Meanwhile Darin is back to living large and rolling in the dough.
    I really wish her supporters would come up with the funding for the DNA so that we can put this case to rest (and put Darlie down for her eternal rest).
    It can't happen because in order to test a piece of evidence, the defense would have to destroy one piece of the state's evidence and no court high enough has ruled yet that the prosecution must give the defense access to evidence that would no longer be available to the state.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Out of all of the things about this case that irritate the hell out of me, and there are plenty, I get so tired of hearing from her and her family how she was "railroaded." She has had more chances than anyone I've ever heard of to prove her so called innocence. They've been allowed to test and retest evidence and drag this case out for years in a state that would have executed anyone else ten years ago who committed such horrific multiple child murders. She's been on death row for nearly eighteen years in Texas and that is very rare. There is nothing to test that can prove her innocence because she isn't innocent. It's time they quit letting the case be drug out for years and give her the punishment that she earned and was legally sentenced to. There is no reason whatsoever for her to still be alive and tying up the legal system with her bogus claims.