Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's in your "Heaven"?

auguststar Guest

What's in your "Heaven"?

So, for the sake of discussion let's say that we all go to our own private heaven when we die. Your heaven can be anything you want it to be. What's your heaven like? Who's there waiting for you? What's it look like? Go crazy folks!

knothere Guest
    god saying "Not quiet what you had in mind eh"

auguststar Guest
    Mine would be a big theater and I would constantly be starring in new shows and having huge cast parties and celebrating good reviews with my loved ones. I'm a perpetual drama nerd.

onehunglow Guest
    Anything I want and no telemarketers.

pvezz Guest
    My family and my dogs and cats, and all the NY Times Sunday crossword puzzles I could handle. lol

Have you seen the movie Defending Your Life? All I can eat..people chewing with their mouths shut...a constant 82 degrees...and you guys. To keep me comapny! Oh, and my little dog, too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

WendyK Guest
    I want a big bar with all my friends and loved ones sitting around it, with alot of cold beer.

deathybrad Guest
    What are you talking about? I'm in heaven.

MbalmR Guest
    People often speak of heaven being a place where all of the answers to all of the questions they've ever had will be answered. I envision my heaven as a place of such peace and serenity that I no longer HAVE questions. There's just calm. And (hopefully) loved ones.

deathybrad Guest
    No that's what you get when you watch Bob Ross.

MbalmR Guest
    Bob Ross? Swell, I'll have to Google him. Never heard of him--or have I? It's early onset senility, don'tcha know.

GODDESS6 Guest
    has anyone read "the lovely bones"?, it about just this, oh yeah & a murder of course, very good read~

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by joplinfrk View Post
    Have you seen the movie Defending Your Life? All I can eat..people chewing with their mouths shut...a constant 82 degrees...and you guys. To keep me comapny! Oh, and my little dog, too!
    I loved that movie...That would be perfect heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe visiting an actual Mayberry would be fun! With Barney, Andy and the gang.

Hanging out at Floyd's playing checkers having a "bottle of pop".

Gardner32 Guest
    On a beautiful carribean island with sunshine and water, good friends, (some) family, all you death hags, and my animals. All the gourmet food you can think of, plenty of good liquor, no drunks though! Oh, and a spa were the give free spa services! Oh and last but not least, a computer, so I can still get FAD and all the other morbid sights that we all like!

Gardner32 Guest
    yes, I've read lovely bones, great book.

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Being in a tent, middle of the night, wrapped in the arms of someone I loved and who loved me. Not a word spoken, just being there in the tent loving quietly for 10 days or 10,000 years.

Then we maybe would involved the rest of you.

auguststar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    has anyone read "the lovely bones"?, it about just this, oh yeah & a murder of course, very good read~
    Yep! that and The Five People You Meet In Heaven inspired the question.

mommafreak Guest
    I can't wait to meet the faithful men of the Bible. I want to talk to Peter and John and ask him about Revelation. Streets of gold and mansions. Now, I don't need alot of room, but I would like my girls there with me. Lobster that remains hot and the butter totally melted all the time. I want to see the bluest of blues and rich colors of purples and the redest reds, vibrant colors. I would love to sit and have t-bone steaks, med rare all the time and chocolate mousse with a great Pinot Nior. I would love to just walk long dirt country roads (but they'll be gold) wtih trees swaying in a light breeze, maybe in fall like weather, man, I could go on and on

If heaven does not have ferrets I'm not interested.Guess I'll cross that Rainbow Bridge when I get to it.

RoRo Guest
    I want unending great weather, a nice beach, and the chance to meet every celeb I've got any interest in....my family not so much...lol
    OH and my dog

I want someplace beautiful where I can be with my family and two lost babies. I'd like to be able to meet the family members who passed before I was born. I'd like to meet the Apostle Paul and give him a kick in the balls for being such a sexist sanctimonious prick. I want a house with one room full of chocolate, a room full of books and a room full of movies. I want my pets beside me. I want to see my boss roasting in the depths of hell where he belongs. Thats about it..

Oh... and Orlando Bloom too.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Guest Guest
    My heaven would be just like life, except without the crime, murder, and life's daily stresses. I like my life too much to change it!

Gardner32 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mommafreak View Post
    I can't wait to meet the faithful men of the Bible. I want to talk to Peter and John and ask him about Revelation. Streets of gold and mansions. Now, I don't need alot of room, but I would like my girls there with me. Lobster that remains hot and the butter totally melted all the time. I want to see the bluest of blues and rich colors of purples and the redest reds, vibrant colors. I would love to sit and have t-bone steaks, med rare all the time and chocolate mousse with a great Pinot Nior. I would love to just walk long dirt country roads (but they'll be gold) wtih trees swaying in a light breeze, maybe in fall like weather, man, I could go on and on

Mammafreak, that sounds wonderful!

mommafreak Guest
    Thanks, I'm somewhat old fashioned in somethings, but a true romantic at heart. The Bible characters really inspire and impress me, basically for what they all did. The best of foods, that I may partake in maybe once a year if that. My girls, yea, definately, my girls there with me. Just peace and contentment knowing their around. All the colors, they facinate me so much, the colors that were in the movie with Robin Williams where he goes to hell to get his wife that committed suicide. Now that is true color. Awesome. I suppose anything that takes your breath away.

attackatdawn Guest
    All of my family & all the beloved pets I have had thru the years. No more hate everyone who is there gets along great no matter who you are. I believe heaven is so beautiful something that here on earth we could never imagine.

Jaxxx Guest
    Baseball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me (hopefully)
    Last edited by Jason; 10-22-2007 at 09:23 AM.

MorbidMolly Guest
    All my loved ones looking beautiful and healthy.....I`ll need plenty of Chocolate and with a little luck I`ll get to meet Gene Kelly and boing his brains out.....

djdeath-hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    My heaven would be just like life, except without the crime, murder, and life's daily stresses. I like my life too much to change it!
    Mine too....add in all the folks who mattered most & have gone before (or follow after)....animals included, of course......and answers to all of the mysteries of life....loads of fabulousity....laughter.....open bar....chocolate.....plenty of fun pipe enthusiasts.... OR.....just peace.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GODDESS6 View Post
    Just read that book recently I loved it! and my heaven would be everyone I love enjoying a nice dinner together..lots of laughter and love...and my mom and dad there to greet me.

JeffD Guest
    lots of beer and DD breasts

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by auguststar View Post
    Yep! that and The Five People You Meet In Heaven inspired the question.
    A dear friend went to a book signing around Christmas, 2005 in Detroit to get me a copy of "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" with Mitch Albom's signature in it as a gift after my Mom passed.

ALL of his books are amazing...If you haven't read "Tuesdays with Morrie" or "For One More Day", I highly recommend them both!

"The Lovely Bones" is one of my all-time favorites as well...And from what I hear, Ryan Gosling is set to be in the movie version of it!

To answer the question at hand, and get myself back OT here...

My heaven would consist of a small bar or coffee shop music venue...Where I could spend all day every day sitting back listening to my favorite musicians and relaxing with friends.

There would be absolutely no cover and all drinks would be on the house...

You're all welcome to drop by!

Rudy's Girl Guest
    Of course I want my family, my dog and my beloved friends.....

I also picture myself laying on a beautiful beach with a cold drink, glancing up, and seeing Daniel Craig coming up out of the water in those tight swim trunks he wore in James Bond.....

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    My family and my dogs and cats, and all the NY Times Sunday crossword puzzles I could handle. lol
    That's my heaven too minus the NY Times Sunday crossword and my mother in law.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    No worries and the constant feeling of euphoria...being with people you like....being able to transport your self into a place and time of your desire...I'm shallow but I would also like a harem of smart and sexy vixens taking care of me

All my critters from the past and the ones I love, all three of them.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

sammimom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    All my critters from the past and the ones I love, all three of them.
    I'm with you on that one. We have so many, I often wonder how hubby and I would split them up.

sunshine74137 Guest
    A bathtub that never gets cold and an endless stack of great books.

My heaven would be filled with my friends and loved ones that had passed before me. We would be at my grandmas house. We would also be able to check upon the ones we left behind.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Chevyheaven Guest
    This is a great topic for a thread.

My heaven would be no violence, no pain, no sorrow, just alot of love, happiness, beer and chicks.

I know alot of people are skeptical about heavens existence and hell for that matter. I have had a rough couple days myself and I was thinking about hell alot today. I dunno why just feeling not so chipper lately.

I did a search for hell and what different people believe what hell is.
    Well I came upon this recording of what someone says is actual recordings
    of hell. Its freaky. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

Ok here goes...dont be skeered guys.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x42...aol-video_tech

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    This is a great topic for a thread.

My heaven would be no violence, no pain, no sorrow, just alot of love, happiness, beer and chicks.

I know alot of people are skeptical about heavens existence and hell for that matter. I have had a rough couple days myself and I was thinking about hell alot today. I dunno why just feeling not so chipper lately.

I did a search for hell and what different people believe what hell is.
    Well I came upon this recording of what someone says is actual recordings
    of hell. Its freaky. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

Ok here goes...dont be skeered guys.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x42...aol-video_tech
    Eww scarey! I'm sorry your not feeling to chipper my friend.

Chevyheaven Guest
    oh its ok.. you know somedays are better than others. I appreaciate the well wishes.

So did you listen to the screams of hell? Was it spooky?

**Jenna** Guest
    oh its ok.. you know somedays are better than others. I appreaciate the well wishes.

So did you listen to the screams of hell? Was it spooky?
    Yes indeed, it is sure to give me nightmaresIt really did freak me out.

Chevyheaven Guest
    yay!!!!!!!!! I was creeped out only for a bit though.

**Jenna** Guest
    yay!!!!!!!!! I was creeped out only for a bit though.
    Heh heh
    Last edited by **Jenna**; 05-18-2008 at 04:32 PM.

When I was in high school my best friend used to say that when I went to heaven it would be one big bookstore. I think she was right. I want lots of books, friends, loved ones, margaritas, massages,peacefulness, and FAD message boards.

**Jenna** Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kmed1971 View Post
    When I was in high school my best friend used to say that when I went to heaven it would be one big bookstore. I think she was right. I want lots of books, friends, loved ones, margaritas, massages,peacefulness, and FAD message boards.
    That sounds good

You know, it's funny you should ask. I've had several dreams after people close to me have died. They are standing beneath a huge true on a riverside. It's always the same spot. I'd like a small house, or even a tent there. But most of all I would like having my beloved Blueberry beside me again. Now I'm going to cry...
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-18-2008 at 05:53 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Jabbers Guest
    My personal heaven would contain huge red headed ladies with massive thighs, freckles and psychotic tempers and the sex drives of rabbits.

Im actually getting wood just thinking aboit it. I love redheads.