Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I really shouldn't.

But I'm going to.

So bad but soooooooo funny.

2. 11-30-2014, 08:31 PM

The Cos had a nightmare last night in which he's in a hospice and the nurses assigned to medicate and catheterize him are the celebs that he drugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That's probably true, but at least it keeps him from making money to some extent.He's playing my hometown on Jan.9...and many are already being refunded their money.
    Not to mention the fact that there are probably several civil lawsuits headed his way.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

New lawsuit. A woman who was 15 in 1974 claims he got her drunk, took her and a friend to the Playboy mansion and forced her to give him a handjob.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bil...er-70s-n260366
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    And here comes the lottery in the guise of lawsuits. Worth a shot!! I mean you don't need evidence to sue and get a judgment. Just rumor, innuendo, and an accusation is all a person needs. 1974 and is just now suing. I'm so sick of this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    And here comes the lottery in the guise of lawsuits. Worth a shot!! I mean you don't need evidence to sue and get a judgment. Just rumor, innuendo, and an accusation is all a person needs. 1974 and is just now suing. I'm so sick of this shit.
    I have no way of knowing whether any of these accounts are true, it's truly heartbreaking if they are. Evidence is mounting that can't be ignored, but in light of everything, you can expect the usual feeding frenzy from those looking for their 15 minutes with accusations that cannot be proved, and that just sickens me further...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Rosebud666 Guest
    Snap quiz boys and girls:

What do Bill Cosby, Tony Randall, Jane Fonda, Edwin Land (the Polaroid camera guy) and Robert McNamara all share in common? No googling there in the back row!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Snap quiz boys and girls:

What do Bill Cosby, Tony Randall, Jane Fonda, Edwin Land (the Polaroid camera guy) and Robert McNamara all share in common? No googling there in the back row!
    They all have a penis?

Does it have something to do with the color red?
    Or should I say on the left hand of a right handed man?
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-03-2014 at 05:41 AM.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Rosebud666 Guest
    They all have a penis?
    I think you may be confusing Jane Fonda with Jamie Lee Curtis

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Does it have something to do with the color red?
    Or should I say on the left hand of a right handed man?
    Nope . . .

Are you sure?

Maybe I should say Dick Nixon?

Rosebud666 Guest
    Are you sure?

Maybe I should say Dick Nixon?
    The were all on Nixon's "Master List of Political Opponents" - not to be confused with the earlier "Enemies List" of just 20 names.
    I guess, in a manner of speaking, that they were only "junior varsity" enemies.

I reckon my left hand right hand reference was a bit confusing. I swear I didn't cheat either. It just so happens that I was doing some reading on Nixon and the gold exchange a couple weeks ago and stumbled across his list. I instantly knew what you were talking about when you wrote Edwin Land. Oh and my reference to red was supposed to clue the Republican party but I'm a bit slow so overlook me or refer to my signature below.

Master list, for God's sake. You make that many enemies you gotta keep a list?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Master list, for God's sake. You make that many enemies you gotta keep a list?
    Well Dick Nixon might half been half-assed about some things, but not about keeping tabs on his enemies.

There should be a Colson number (it was Nixon's assistant Colson who actually maintained the lists and sent them to White House Counsel John Dean with an interoffice memo saying "find some way to screw these guys") like there is a Bacon number. So if you actually appeared on the list, as did Bill Cosby, your number would be "1". If you were allegedly raped by Bill Cosby, your Colson number would be "2". If you are personally associated with someone who has allegedly been raped by Bill Cosby, your Colson number would be "3", etc. ad nauseum.

Through all his trickery dickery docks he was actually the best republican president in history. Lincoln doesn't count as republican didn't mean the same then as it does now. Trciky started the EPA, ended Vietnam. Two good things right there which is two more than can be said for any other republican president this century... zing.. pow... zow!!

Cosby is filing a counter lawsuit. Good for him!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wom...own/ar-BBglxNn

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-somnophiliac/

Who knew? There is a name for it.

Somnophilia-which means being aroused by sex with a person who is asleep or unconscious
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-somnophiliac/

Who knew? There is a name for it.

Somnophilia-which means being aroused by sex with a person who is asleep or unconscious
    Thank you for the information. It was very interesting. I especially agree with this portion of the article (taken from your link):

Both doctors agreed that somnophilia is on a larger spectrum of sexual behavior and it is somewhat related to necrophilia, which is the sexual attraction to corpses.
    “I refer to it being pseudo-necrophilia,” Griffiths said. “There are some people who really won’t go through a necrophilia act but having someone who is drugged or asleep may be enough for someone.”

This, in my opinion, makes the most sense if all of the allegations are true (and I believe they are).
    Minerva

Supermodel Beverly Johnson escaped her drugging.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/ce...193745232.html

"She says she quickly realized something was amiss: "I knew by the second sip of the drink Cosby had given me that I’d been drugged — and drugged good."

Cosby then supposedly called Beverly over, and as her body went limp, she switched into "survival mode."

"You are a mother--ker aren’t you?” she asked him. She repeated "motherf--ker" over and over which supposedly angered Cosby. He allegedly grabbed her by her arm — "I feared my neck was going to break with the force he was using to pull me down those stairs" — and threw her in a cab, sending her home."
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Supermodel Beverly Johnson escaped her drugging.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/ce...193745232.html

"She says she quickly realized something was amiss: "I knew by the second sip of the drink Cosby had given me that I’d been drugged — and drugged good."

Cosby then supposedly called Beverly over, and as her body went limp, she switched into "survival mode."

"You are a mother--ker aren’t you?” she asked him. She repeated "motherf--ker" over and over which supposedly angered Cosby. He allegedly grabbed her by her arm — "I feared my neck was going to break with the force he was using to pull me down those stairs" — and threw her in a cab, sending her home."
    It's getting difficult to defend this guy but just none of the stories sound real. Actually think about this woman's story. Her body went limp and she started calling him a motherfucker. That angered him enough to drag her down stairs and throw her in a cab? Right. If she's so drugged up she can't stand up how would she recall being pulled down the stairs with such clarity that she remembers worrying about a broken neck? So he botched the rape and called a witness over in the form of a cab and sent her home? I guess you could believe her implication. Sounds more to me like she got drunk as hell, made an ass out of herself, and got kicked out. I mean a guy that would literally go up to a girl in the green room of the tonight show right before he goes on stage sticks his dick in her mouth isn't going to be deterred by being called a motherfucker a few times. Ya see what I mean? Literally none of the stories sound credible. I mean I know it's hard to ignore so many allegations but I just can't find a story about him I believe.

Beverly Johnson was actually quite famous herself at the time although not on the level of Cosby so he may very well have had second thoughts on raping her when she didnt become as submissive as he thought she would. I do believe ALL of these women and I hope there is some justice served to Cosby soon. I have heard for years about his behavior so its long over due that he be held accountable
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

It's getting difficult to defend this guy but just none of the stories sound real. Actually think about this woman's story. Her body went limp and she started calling him a motherfucker. That angered him enough to drag her down stairs and throw her in a cab? Right. If she's so drugged up she can't stand up how would she recall being pulled down the stairs with such clarity that she remembers worrying about a broken neck? So he botched the rape and called a witness over in the form of a cab and sent her home? I guess you could believe her implication. Sounds more to me like she got drunk as hell, made an ass out of herself, and got kicked out. I mean a guy that would literally go up to a girl in the green room of the tonight show right before he goes on stage sticks his dick in her mouth isn't going to be deterred by being called a motherfucker a few times. Ya see what I mean? Literally none of the stories sound credible. I mean I know it's hard to ignore so many allegations but I just can't find a story about him I believe.
    It was in a dressing room, not "green room". Big difference as far as privacy.

I believe these stories since I have been hearing about his behavior with women well over 40 years by someone who was acquainted with him. And believe me, he's not the only one in this business who does this.
    Cindy

I know he wouldn't have any of this happening right now had he not tried this little one last comeback. He has to still be rich beyond belief. Why make this comeback? If he would have just accepted his retirement and enjoyed his golden years quietly he wouldn't be dealing with any of this. You'd think someone lucky enough to duck rape charges for decades would have left well enough alone and stayed out of the limelight.

Bill breaks his silence expecting only the black media to uphold the the standards of excellence in journalism... why hasn't Al Sharpton gotten in on this ? Still negotiating a fee for his services ? http://www.seattlepi.com/news/articl...fe-5956817.php

I know he wouldn't have any of this happening right now had he not tried this little one last comeback. He has to still be rich beyond belief. Why make this comeback? If he would have just accepted his retirement and enjoyed his golden years quietly he wouldn't be dealing with any of this. You'd think someone lucky enough to duck rape charges for decades would have left well enough alone and stayed out of the limelight.
    I agree with you..now as far as to why Cosby would want to do a comeback despite being the ultra rich man he is it's pretty simple..for the rich in their minds one can never have too much money so many of them still continue to work even if they really don't need too. Madonna right now could easily take her millions and totally retire and be well to do for the rest of her life but it would be a safe bet to say then when reaches her 70s she will still be doing concerts singing "Like A Virgin". Gag !!

It gets kind of boring playing golf every day and finding something to fill the hours. I'd go back to work too. Then again, I can't go away for more than a week as I get bored. Maybe Europe would fix that.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

30. 12-16-2014, 10:39 AM

Why are these women coming forward now, and not when it first happened, this does not make sense at all. ?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Why are these women coming forward now, and not when it first happened, this does not make sense at all. ?
    Of course it does. He was one of the most powerful people in Hollywood. He would have crushed them.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Of course it does. He was one of the most powerful people in Hollywood. He would have crushed them.
    That can't be said over again..etc
    Sadly how true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bill Cs.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	52055

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Yep, the studios protected him all these years and he had high-power attorneys to back his ass in court. They would have torn those women to shreds. Who would believe a no-name woman over the beloved "Cos". They would have all gotten the same backlash they are getting now by a few non-believing, head-in-the-sand folks. These poor women are being torn to shreds by idiots on message boards and in replies on FB articles. Victims all over again!

All it took was for that comedian to say that ONE thing about Cosby during his act to start the flames going, and then one by one all these women finally had the courage to come out and talk about it - strength in numbers.

And Cosby's dumb-ass blind wife defending him in the press and comparing his shit to the Rolling Stone rape article. No where in her defense statement does she even mention how she didn't know this shit was going on. No statement in there about how she's sure he didn't do those things. She never says he didn't do it.

And then Cosby trying to play the race card with his Black Media comment. A racist rapist into mostly white women...nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yep, the studios protected him all these years and he had high-power attorneys to back his ass in court. They would have torn those women to shreds. Who would believe a no-name woman over the beloved "Cos". They would have all gotten the same backlash they are getting now by a few non-believing, head-in-the-sand folks. These poor women are being torn to shreds by idiots on message boards and in replies on FB articles. Victims all over again!

All it took was for that comedian to say that ONE thing about Cosby during his act to start the flames going, and then one by one all these women finally had the courage to come out and talk about it - strength in numbers.

And Cosby's dumb-ass blind wife defending him in the press and comparing his shit to the Rolling Stone rape article. No where in her defense statement does she even mention how she didn't know this shit was going on. No statement in there about how she's sure he didn't do those things. She never says he didn't do it.

And then Cosby trying to play the race card with his Black Media comment. A racist rapist into mostly white women...nice.
    Absolutely agree. And now with the latest victim where the statute of limitations has not run out, even if he is arrested and put on trial, all his defense attorneys will need to do is get a couple of people of color on the jury whom they feel are sympathetic and they can hang the jury. He will never go to prison, but I personally would love to see him arrested. In a civil action, the burden of proof is much lower and he (Cosby) MUST testify and participate in the discovery process or the plaintiffs' counsel can seek a judgment against him.
    Minerva

He's still playing my hometown on Jan.9th, and a women's group is planning a protest. I'll be in town that weekend to see what goes down. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilt...show-1.2871282

I dunno why but this story made me think of this clip lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He's still playing my hometown on Jan.9th, and a women's group is planning a protest. I'll be in town that weekend to see what goes down. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilt...show-1.2871282
    Thanks! I'd be interested in reading about it.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Yep, the studios protected him all these years and he had high-power attorneys to back his ass in court. They would have torn those women to shreds. Who would believe a no-name woman over the beloved "Cos". They would have all gotten the same backlash they are getting now by a few non-believing, head-in-the-sand folks.
    I call BS on that. You can be famous and get in trouble. Look at the kid that Roman Polanski raped. Not only was she believed but he got convicted. Some of these women came forward... in the guise of bribing him.

I call BS on that. You can be famous and get in trouble. Look at the kid that Roman Polanski raped. Not only was she believed but he got convicted. Some of these women came forward... in the guise of bribing him.
    Polanski plead guilty and then while out on bail ran away like the coward he is to Europe to hide. He then bonked a 15 year old girl who he gave the leading role to of "the most expensive movie made in France" and eventually married for a third time to someone 33 years younger than himself. Oh yeah, he was in his 40's when he was preying on the teenagers. And those are the ones we know about which I am sure there were more as these predators tend to move on to as many as they can.

Its worth mentioning that Polanski is not an American much less an American Dad character actor loved by many. He has never been thought of in the same light even if it has all been an illusion, in the public eye. While his films have done well he has always been thought of as EuroTrash marred by scandal and maker of dark films. But as Aries pointed out.....these guys are protected by the studios and lawyers and they arent the only ones still roaming free sadly
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    Its worth mentioning that Polanski is not an American much less an American Dad character actor loved by many. He has never been thought of in the same light even if it has all been an illusion, in the public eye. While his films have done well he has always been thought of as EuroTrash marred by scandal and maker of dark films. But as Aries pointed out.....these guys are protected by the studios and lawyers and they arent the only ones still roaming free sadly
    You know those studios were protecting him while his popular TV was going. He was "untouchable" back then. And notice no one from that show has came out to defend him - besides the little girl from the show coming out to defend herself when that rumor was going around that he had messed with her? The studios know where their bread and butter is and protect it anyway they can while the money is rolling in. Funny how NONE of the studios he worked with are coming out to defend him at all now!

No comparison between the two. Or the victims for that matter. Completely different situations.

No comparison between the two. Or the victims for that matter. Completely different situations.
    Not comparing. They are different. My only point between the 2 is the fact that fame doesn't always protect you. It didn't protect Polanski. They could have and should have reported it if they were really raped and/or abused.

Well I believe it's not so much a matter of fame as it is power.

Not comparing. They are different. My only point between the 2 is the fact that fame doesn't always protect you. It didn't protect Polanski. They could have and should have reported it if they were really raped and/or abused.
    Fame protected the hell out of Polanski. He was allowed to plead guilty to statutory rape in exchange for them dropping all of the other charges. He served 42 days of a 90 day sentence. Its his fame that has kept his ass free all these years. Any other guy off the street would have been extradited back to the US to serve what ever sentence that famewhore judge wanted to impose.

Stew,

Its easy for you to say the women should have reported the assaults, but you were the first one to denounce every one of them as a slut or a whore who wound up on the wrong side of the casting couch. So if you weren't willing to believe any of them, magically the police would have?
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

I would imagine just accepting what happened would be a hard task let alone going public with it. Rape is a violation of terrible proportion and everyone deals with it differently. Most rapes aren't reported until years after the act. And I would guess a large number go unreported altogether. Unfortunately many victims blame themselves. It's never the victims fault of course but they sometimes can't see that. It would be impossible for an outsider to imagine the emotional trauma caused by rape.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-17-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Fame protected the hell out of Polanski. He was allowed to plead guilty to statutory rape in exchange for them dropping all of the other charges. He served 42 days of a 90 day sentence. Its his fame that has kept his ass free all these years. Any other guy off the street would have been extradited back to the US to serve what ever sentence that famewhore judge wanted to impose.

Stew,

Its easy for you to say the women should have reported the assaults, but you were the first one to denounce every one of them as a slut or a whore who wound up on the wrong side of the casting couch. So if you weren't willing to believe any of them, magically the police would have?
    Maybe. Maybe not. I definitely won't take everything they say as gospel. At least I would have listened if I was a cop and they reported it. Would have investigated. Now? No way. He may very well have done stuff. I'm sure he did. But now it's decades old and a he said she said situation. If they had reported the incidents rape kits could have been done. Blood work to see what drugs were used. Witness statements. And if they all had come forward it would have shown a pattern of behavior. It's all moot anyway. He can't get charged and even if he could there's no way he could get convicted. If something happened to these women or some of them I'm not blaming them for not coming forward. I'm just saying I wish they had and I guess I'm not cynical enough to believe that none of them would have been taken seriously.

Stew,

You cannot see me, but I'm giving your post a standing ovation. Best post of the month!!

I would imagine just accepting what happened would be a hard task let alone going public with it. Rape is a violation of terrible proportion and everyone deals with it differently. Most rapes aren't reported until years after the act. And I would guess a large number go unreported altogether. Unfortunately many victims blame themselves. It's never the victims fault of course but they sometimes can't see that. It would be impossible for an outsider to imagine the emotional trauma caused by rape.
    Absolutely. If a woman feels that nothing would be done to punish her attacker, there is little reason to report it. I can imagine that a woman in the entertainment industry would have even more reasons to remain silent and he used this to his advantage.
    Minerva

He certainly used it to his advantage. He's a predator and apparently good at it. Cosby is a fairly smart guy. He knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how to suppress these women's claims. The crime itself is a crime of calculation. He must have a huge ego. Especially at this point in his life. I wish the victims could've found support in each other before now. Maybe they would've had the courage and clout to be heard. Also let's remember the time when most of this was happening. There was a horrible stigma attached to rape victims. There still is really but society is at least starting to come around to some decency. It was a man's world where careers are concerned. The house, kitchen, and delivery room were the only places women belonged. Obviously that's not my view but a generalization of public perception at the time. Women were being raised and taught to be submissive. This was happening right at the beginning of women's liberation and far before the movement was able to reach the point it has now.

He certainly used it to his advantage. He's a predator and apparently good at it. Cosby is a fairly smart guy. He knew exactly what he was doing and exactly how to suppress these women's claims. The crime itself is a crime of calculation. He must have a huge ego. Especially at this point in his life. I wish the victims could've found support in each other before now. Maybe they would've had the courage and clout to be heard. Also let's remember the time when most of this was happening. There was a horrible stigma attached to rape victims. There still is really but society is at least starting to come around to some decency. It was a man's world where careers are concerned. The house, kitchen, and delivery room were the only places women belonged. Obviously that's not my view but a generalization of public perception at the time. Women were being raised and taught to be submissive. This was happening right at the beginning of women's liberation and far before the movement was able to reach the point it has now.
    Well said. I think the fact that there is also a stigma against "Playboy Bunnies," may have played a big part in so many of them remaining silent. After all, a good majority of the population think they're not of high moral character so who would believe them, right? I mean attractive women can't be intelligent, upstanding member of society who don't sleep around. (SARCASM).
    Minerva

The media will cover it I'm sure. I plan to do a little filming myself and see what people have to say. I don't know if I can post it though, privacy issues and all. Heard today this group has bought a block of tickets and plan to disrupt the show from the inside as well. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilt...show-1.2877720
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 12-18-2014 at 04:49 PM.