Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    holy shit lmao! perfect gif a++

Yes, an alternate universe where he only gets to molest in CGI!

Bill's wife says the women consented to drugs and sex

http://nypost.com/2015/07/12/bill-co...drugs-and-sex/

If they had an open marriage and the women were aware and consenting that would be different. He used his celebrity status to impress and entice them into drinking more and popping some pills. 'ludes and booze will kick your butt. Been there, done that. Never got raped though. He is guilty and wifey does not want the cash cow to dry up.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    If they had an open marriage and the women were aware and consenting that would be different. He used his celebrity status to impress and entice them into drinking more and popping some pills. 'ludes and booze will kick your butt. Been there, done that. Never got raped though. He is guilty and wifey does not want the cash cow to dry up.
    ^^This.

It's really hard to understand how a well educated woman would put up with with his behavior since the beginning of their marriage. But, there has been quite a few Hollywood wives who have done the same thing. Darryl Zanuck's wife comes to mind as one example. Some will stick by their man no matter what. Whether just strong religious convictions or simply the money is just too good.
    Cindy

^^This.

It's really hard to understand how a well educated woman would put up with with his behavior since the beginning of their marriage. But, there has been quite a few Hollywood wives who have done the same thing. Darryl Zanuck's wife comes to mind as one example. Some will stick by their man no matter what. Whether just strong religious convictions or simply the money is just too good.
    Delores Hope was another.

she's a dish rag and you know she don't want that money to go bye bye

Even at his news conference today Barack Obama kind
    of admitted that Bill Cosby is a rapist
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pudding.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	52873  

I cannot stand Gloria Allred but if she's got to be the one to roast Cosby's ass, then what the hell. Here's part of an article from TMZ.com:

Gloria Allred is chomping at the bit to interrogate Bill Cosby after getting the green light from the California Supreme Court ... and she's not limiting her questions to her own client ... she wants the full story.
    The court cleared the way for Allred's client, Judy Huth, to proceed with her civil lawsuit against Cosby ... and the pressing matter now is the comedian's deposition. Huth claims Cosby sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion when she was just 15 ... more than 40 years ago.
    Allred tells TMZ, she will absolutely ask Cosby about all the women -- 37 and counting -- because she says it proves his M.O. ... get them high, and then have his way with them.
    Allred says she is sending Cosby a notice today, demanding to take his depo in the next 30 days, and making it clear it will all be videotaped.
    She also says if Cosby refuses to sit for the depo in the next month, she'll ask a judge to hold him in contempt.
    Cosby's got a problem ... he can't take the 5th because the statute of limitations has run out on all possible criminal prosecutions. So for Allred, it's open season.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I can't stand her myself, but she's a pit bull and will go for broke on this. As you say, what the hell... let the games begin !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I've got popcorn at the ready! Allred says it should take place in the next 30 days (unless cosby is successful in pushing the date). I'm sure he'll try every trick in the book to keep it sealed and she'll try every trick in the book to make it public.
    Minerva

LOL. A nice way to end the summer, a big public fight ! This is going to be good.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I cannot stand Gloria Allred but if she's got to be the one to roast Cosby's ass, then what the hell. Here's part of an article from TMZ.com:

Gloria Allred is chomping at the bit to interrogate Bill Cosby after getting the green light from the California Supreme Court ... and she's not limiting her questions to her own client ... she wants the full story.
    The court cleared the way for Allred's client, Judy Huth, to proceed with her civil lawsuit against Cosby ... and the pressing matter now is the comedian's deposition. Huth claims Cosby sexually assaulted her at the Playboy Mansion when she was just 15 ... more than 40 years ago.
    Allred tells TMZ, she will absolutely ask Cosby about all the women -- 37 and counting -- because she says it proves his M.O. ... get them high, and then have his way with them.
    Allred says she is sending Cosby a notice today, demanding to take his depo in the next 30 days, and making it clear it will all be videotaped.
    She also says if Cosby refuses to sit for the depo in the next month, she'll ask a judge to hold him in contempt.
    Cosby's got a problem ... he can't take the 5th because the statute of limitations has run out on all possible criminal prosecutions. So for Allred, it's open season.
    I can't stand her either, but I will put aside the reasons why I can't stand her if she can pull this off. I love the fact he can't take the 5th.
    Cindy

I can't stand her either, but I will put aside the reasons why I can't stand her if she can pull this off. I love the fact he can't take the 5th.
    Me too but isn't he suing some of these women as well? He wouldn't be able to plead The Fifth in that case anyway because he's the plaintiff. Even if Cosby is successful in keeping this deposition sealed he may not always be so lucky. That's the problem with having so many legal problems - different judges - different decisions.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post

What she said pissed me off the most.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    What she said pissed me off the most.
    Me too. I feel sorry for their daughters.
    Minerva

Yeah, that pissed me off too. She put on the blinders years ago, and is still wearing them.

Bitch sold her soul to the devil.

Edited to add article that contains New York Magazine's cover of 35 of his accusers on cover:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...orite-dad.html

I knew there were dozens but seeing a bunch of them all together like that is shocking. I can't even imagine how many there are in total when one considers that some may have passed away and many more just haven't come forward.
    Last edited by McCourt; 07-27-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    Minerva

So it's absolutely fine with her that Cosby used drugs for sex. My wife pretty much lets me do what I want but I think this would slam the brakes on.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Chelsea Handler is a cunt. I hate her so much. She's a mean person.
    Hallelujah and amen!

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    I have officially changed my mind on Bill. I still don't believe Janice Dickinhereveryholeifitwillgetheradollarson and believe more than a couple of the women are lying but even more are telling the truth and this piece of shit is guilty as fuck. So yeah.... at the beginning of this.... I was wrong. Mark the date as me being wrong is a very rare event

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I have officially changed my mind on Bill. I still don't believe Janice Dickinhereveryholeifitwillgetheradollarson and believe more than a couple of the women are lying but even more are telling the truth and this piece of shit is guilty as fuck. So yeah.... at the beginning of this.... I was wrong. Mark the date as me being wrong is a very rare event
    I can understand not believing it at first. It's very easy for any joe blow to jump on the bandwagon and say anything with no proof on hand. I personally had been hearing about Cosby's behavior since the early '70's from my mom's friend who knew the guy. I also, as a woman, understand why most of the women never went to the authorities. It was a whole different time and attitude when it came to yelling rape about any man, let alone a famous guy like Cosby. Unless they had undeniable proof, women were brutalized in court for making such a claim. I must admit that I was surprised that he did admit the Quaaludes in his deposition. But I still think he is lying that it was consensual with some women.

I will mark this day on the calender Stewart. Will use a big red Sharpie! lol
    Last edited by Buttercup; 07-29-2015 at 12:23 AM.
    Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Little Chief Guest
    He/his wranglers blocked me on Twitter because I asked why he was still breathing oops :/

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Chief View Post
    He/his wranglers blocked me on Twitter because I asked why he was still breathing oops :/
    For shame!

And the hits keep coming. I lost track on the total count......anyone???

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/bil...x?ocid=U305DHP
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

ScaryBilbo77 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    Ha!

October 9th is the deposition. I want to be a fly on the wall when Gloria gets a hold of him. Hope the video of the deposition will be released.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 08-13-2015 at 12:41 AM.
    Cindy

When he passes away, he's only going to be always remembered for his crimes rather than his film & TV career. Dying in shame...

The Daily Mail is reporting two more came forward.
    Minerva

And we have 2 more that came forward......that puts the count to over 50 I think. What is the point spread that the count hits 100?.....not to make light of the situation though, but this is getting nuts

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/two...F?ocid=U305DHP
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

If he drugged as many women as reported, who's to say how many more are either resigned to let sleeping dogs lie, or, more dammingly, there may be a few girls who just mysteriously died after leaving his presence. Drugs react differently for some, so, instead of just waking with a headache and dizziness, there may be cases where one or a few never woke up, died in an auto crash or were hit by one. Cold case unit, listening?

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    And we have 2 more that came forward......that puts the count to over 50 I think. What is the point spread that the count hits 100?.....not to make light of the situation though, but this is getting nuts

No pun intended right?
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

human Guest

... that explains alot

Since he's been doing this since the '60's, I wouldn't doubt that the count goes way past 100. Probably more than 200. But I'm including women who won't come out, or are no longer alive.
    Last edited by Buttercup; 08-21-2015 at 03:04 PM.
    Cindy

human Guest
    sex, drugs and comedy ...... awww yea the unholy trinity
    Last edited by human; 08-21-2015 at 03:12 PM.

The Daily Mail is reporting two more came forward.
    True, It's like a never ending story,
    keeps going on an on.

Fifty plus women and counting.

Way to ruin my childhood, Bill. I'm glad my mom is not alive to see this. She just loved Bill Cosby and my parents had some of his old comedy albums. She would be so heartbroken to find out what a piece of shit he is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Janice Dickinson swears that she never took any money for her interviews about him alleging attacking her, but look at this:

Dickinson filed legal docs in her lawsuit against Cosby, swearing under oath she's not in this for the money. She points to a 2014 interview on "Entertainment Tonight" where she said Cosby drugged and raped her in 1982 in Lake Tahoe. She says she got no money for the sit-down.

www.tmz.com

So, she's suing him for . . . money, but is adamant that she's not in this for money.

Don't get me wrong, I hope the women that he's done this to get all his money and then he goes to jail, it just struck me as funny that she's worried about looking bad while she's suing him.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3ptBmk4Hb
    Minerva

You knew someone was going to a Halloween party dressed as the Cos...

http://lolworthy.com/funny/bill-cosb...oween-costume/
    Last edited by TheWrath of MadelineKahn; 11-01-2015 at 12:51 PM.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Cosby is suing 7 of his accusers for defamation. Are they the only 7 that are lying? LOL

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/14/us/bil...ers/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

45. 12-14-2015, 08:03 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Cosby is suing 7 of his accusers for defamation. Are they the only 7 that are lying? LOL

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/14/us/bil...ers/index.html
    Hmm, so only 7 are lying which must mean the other 33+ women are telling the truth ! LOL. Let's see where this goes.

I was thrilled when I read that this morning. Cosby is going to have to testify both in deposition and in open court. If he thinks he's smarter than the attorneys involved in this, he's more deluded than I thought. I hope the depositions are made public. They will be videotaped as well so I hope we get to see him squirm.
    Minerva

I wonder what kind of legal advice he's getting? He already admitted under oath he bought Quaaludes for the express purpose of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with.

So they are defaming him by claiming he did something he has already admitted to in court?

Camille better start squirreling money away, because this idiot is going to lose everything when the civil lawsuits start rolling in.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

wow he's more of an idiot than I thought. jfc lol

I was thrilled when I read that this morning. Cosby is going to have to testify both in deposition and in open court. If he thinks he's smarter than the attorneys involved in this, he's more deluded than I thought. I hope the depositions are made public. They will be videotaped as well so I hope we get to see him squirm.
    I hope we get to see the video tape. I can see myself with a big bag of popcorn, a six pack of diet coke on ice, and maybe some Fritos, while spending the entire day watching him squirm, get angry, and maybe walk out of the deposition. I am here to tell you, this will be the hottest ticket in town.
    March 1934-July 2016

I hope we get to see the video tape. I can see myself with a big bag of popcorn, a six pack of diet coke on ice, and maybe some Fritos, while spending the entire day watching him squirm, get angry, and maybe walk out of the deposition. I am here to tell you, this will be the hottest ticket in town.
    I hope we get to see it ! I always have popcorn on hand, I'm thinking nachos with cheese would be a nice starter, followed by all the chocolate I'm getting at work for the holidays ! This will be event television and I want to comfortable and cozy to enjoy it ! LOL.