Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Breaking News
    NBC drops new Cosby SitCom project.

TV Land cancels Cosby show re-runs.

Dayum!!! His ass is grass.

My morning radio guys mentioned remembering Lisa Bonet abruptly quitting the Cosby Show and when asked why, she said she could not work with Bill Cosby anymore.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Oh I think he screwed some of them. I think he lied to them. I think it was a "help me with my career and you can do me" situation. So he did them and just kinda ya know.... forgot to help their career lol He's probably scum... but drugging and raping over and over and over? Nah.

Here's a quote from Janice Dickinson about BC "raping" her... ""I was afraid of the consequences. I was afraid of being labeled a whore or a slut and trying to sleep my way to the top of a career that never took place." Translation: "I didn't want people to know I was a whore and trying to sleep my way to the top and in fact I was only used. So not only am I a whore but I'm stupid as well."
    Can you say shameless opportunist? Does anyone on the planet care what her opinion is about anything? She'd do or say anything to get her irrelevant self noticed by the media. Why would she be worried that screwing Bill Cosby would make her look like a whore when she doesn't seem to mind the public knowing about the other hundred or so guys she's screwed? She makes herself look like a whore and has no credibility whatsoever. IMO

13 at last count have come forward, so I read.

Trial of the century coming up. The sharks are circling.

I have no idea whether or not he did it. I will try to keep an objective eye on proceedings. I have no vested interest.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    No trial. Statute of limitations were up long ago.

Doughbake1 Guest
    Haven't heard all the details of this case over here in Britain, but there has been a spate of revelations here lately about the gross sexual misbehaviour of people who had been celebrities for years.

Rolf Harris, originally from Australia but until recently a much loved celebrity here, famous for his rapid fire carricature paintings, joky songs, and most recently hosting animal rescue type programs, is now doing serious jail time for sexual assaults, including upon minors. One of them was the best friend of his own daughter.

There have been others too.

But probably most sickening of all is the case of Jimmy Saville, well known in the UK as a radio DJ, television presenter, and high profile figure in charitable causes. Only after his death was he exposed as not only a prolific paedophile for decades, but also a necrophiliac who got off on interfering with the dead bodies of young women, using his charity sponsorship profile to gain access to hospitals - including the fucking morgue!!!

So if the allegations against Cosby are true, he is certainly a shit. But there are probably far worse shits hiding in plain sight. After all, if it's been happening here, chances are it's been happening there too. Cosby might just be the tip of a very nasty iceberg.

What has happened in Britain is that the victims of such people never come forward because they felt intimidated by the person's fame and connections and feared they wouldn't be believed. Sadly, those few that did try to speak up really were never believed. Savile was witnessed having sex with a dead body by two nurses, but the information they shared was simply ignored and not taken at all seriously, even though his "interest" in the morgue was often joked about.

But also what happened eventually was that a point was reached - and readiness to listen was finally arrived at - where the allegations against Saville by one or two of his victims were at last listened to, albeit only after his death. Once this became known, floods of other victims stuck their heads above the parapet, followed by those abused by other high profile figures, believing at last that they will be taken seriously. It has been like a dam bursting and we in the UK have been appalled by the extent of it. It is even coming to light that in the 70s and 80s a paedophile ring was operating at the highest levels of the state, which included several MPs - one of them female - and other prominent figures including a Cabinet minister. The abuse included sexual torture for fun and it is alleged that at least one young boy aged eight was strangled to death during these assaults. Names have yet to be exposed but a major police enquiry is currently underway.

So Cosby could be the first breach in the dam on your side of the pond. Others who have had their run ins with him could come forward in a growing flood, which could in turn empower intimidated victims of other high profile figures - perhaps including some far worse offenders than Cosby - to come forward. It happened here. Could well happen over there.

And just to go a little further about statute of limitations this case is a perfect example why there should be a statute of limitations on some crimes. If there wasn't Cosby would be arrested and some fame seeking prosecutor that wants to be a judge and some day a Governor would prosecute him for the publicity without a single shred of evidence. Just hearsay, tabloids, bloggers, and highly questionable women with highly questionable motives saying he raped them.

I disagree Stewart. I don't know if Cosby is guilty but I do know that rape lasts forever with the victims. Lots of sex offenders walk because of the statute of limitations. I understand how bad this would be for a celebrity but we don't need laws just for their protection. But I don't believe people should be charged without hard evidence either. That alone would prevent most frivolous claims. People like Cosby have the clout to defend against these charges and the weight to threaten counter measures. Victims of rape just have scars that never go away. I'm sure quite a few sex crimes could be avoided by removing the statute of limitations.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

And just to go a little further about statute of limitations this case is a perfect example why there should be a statute of limitations on some crimes. If there wasn't Cosby would be arrested and some fame seeking prosecutor that wants to be a judge and some day a Governor would prosecute him for the publicity without a single shred of evidence. Just hearsay, tabloids, bloggers, and highly questionable women with highly questionable motives saying he raped them.
    I disagree completely with you here.. Rape and abuse, especially of a minor, is a crime that has a huge affect on the personal and intimate life of a victim. There should not be a statute of limitations of this as most of the victims are affected for life.

And for your argument of this being used against a celebrity.. Maybe it would help against quotes like yours in the Michael Jackson thread:

lol Viva. Since the POS molesting child rapist is dead I'd say the children are safer no matter where they are as opposed to his bedroom.
    (Michael Jackson was formally found not guilty: On June 13, 2005, the jury of the Superior Court of the State of California, held in and for the County of Santa Barbara, determined that Jackson was not guilty on all 10 felony and all 4 misdemeanor charges.)
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    I disagree Stewart. I don't know if Cosby is guilty but I do know that rape lasts forever with the victims. Lots of sex offenders walk because of the statute of limitations. I understand how bad this would be for a celebrity but we don't need laws just for their protection. But I don't believe people should be charged without hard evidence either. That alone would prevent most frivolous claims. People like Cosby have the clout to defend against these charges and the weight to threaten counter measures. Victims of rape just have scars that never go away. I'm sure quite a few sex crimes could be avoided by removing the statute of limitations.
    I hear ya but what you're saying is based on anger. And I agree there's nothing that should anger a person more than the victimization of a child. All the more reason why statute of limitations is a good idea. A reasonable statute like 20 years or so. There is one exception and that's for cases where DNA could convict or exonerate a person. Simply because when the statute of limitations laws were written we had no idea about DNA evidence. But the mob mentality scares me. Look at the McMartin case for example. Another thing that scares me is that we all have memories change over time. It's not our fault and we ALL do it. It's just natural. Over time things get added to a memory. We forget parts. Especially when you're talking about a childhood memory. Another example is this "repressed memory" nonsense. Well not all of it's nonsense but there is a lot of nonsense there. Roseanne accusing her parents of molesting her after "remembering" it during hypnosis. It wasn't true but what if someone "remembered" something that didn't happen 30 years ago. If you aren't going to find enough evidence to charge someone after 30 years you probably aren't going to.

Jerry OJ was also found Not Guilty and he was guilty as fuck. Same as Michael Jackson. The example I used of a prosecutor charging Cosby was supposed to be an example of a prosecutor abusing his power for the publicity rather than about the celebrity. In my example the prosecutor doesn't really care about winning. He/she just cares about getting their name out there. If they lose they can say, "well I tried to get em". As far as comparing my persecution of Michael Jackson with that of Bill Cosby you're absolutely right. You prove my point! I reserve the right to persecute someone based on what I believe. I don't even need a fucking fact. However I do not want that to be part of the Law Codex of America. I basically want a statute of limitations to protect against mob rule and idiots like me. Oh and I'm not arguing rape and abuse doesn't have a lifelong affect on the victims. Anyone that's read me knows that I'm pretty harsh about rapists and molesters... ya know with a real opinion that molesters found guilty of raping children beyond any doubt, including DNA evidence, should be surgically castrated. But as I already said it's the anger and passion people need to be protected from.

:26 - :30 is the relevant bit

Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 11-20-2014 at 08:53 AM.

I respect your opinion but mine is certainly not based on anger. I'm not quite sure where you even get that. I'm not for convicting someone based on accusation alone. I believe the justice system doesn't take sex crimes serious enough. Many offenders are repeat offenders and the ability to remove them from society should be left open. As for wrongful prosecution we should follow the legal guidelines to avoid it. We probably need some oversight on publicity hungry DAs also but that's another story.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 11-21-2014 at 04:55 AM.

If someone comes forward and makes a claim that he did this to them when they were a minor, the statute of limitations wouldn't help Cosby. Its a whole different ballgame then and he may be arrested. Of course trying to get a famous person found guilty is nearly impossible in California, but the chances are that if he did this type of thing on a regular basis, it happened in other jurisdictions. It would just take the right person and place to come forward to blow Cosby's world apart.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

The way things are going, that just might happen. I wonder if he videotaped any of this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    The way things are going, that just might happen. I wonder if he videotaped any of this ?
    Not if he was thinking with any part of his brain and not just his dick.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

So, I'm watching Dr Drew tonight who gets a last minute message that in 1971 Louisa Moritz had an encounter in the green room at the Carson Show with The Cos who forced his todger into her mouth.

No trial. Statute of limitations were up long ago.
    You are right. I read an article about it a few minutes ago. Statute of limitations varies in a lot of states, but not for over a decade ago.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    You are right. I read an article about it a few minutes ago. Statute of limitations varies in a lot of states, but not for over a decade ago.
    Unless there is a minor involved. Also using drugs makes it an "aggravated" crime, which also would elevate the charges. Each jurisdiction has its own laws, but here is how Florida treats the crime:

Criminal Cases

For criminal cases, a prosecutor may file a charge of aggravated rape at any time, regardless of the age of the victim, and with no limitation on time. This is unique to criminal law, as murder is typically the only offense that does not a time limitation. It may be due largely to the nature of aggravated rape, which generally involves a weapon, more than one person, or seriously physically injures the victim.

Prosecution for sexual assault or abuse has a statute of limitations of four years. However, there is an exception made for DNA analysis, which allows for the prosecution of a rapist anytime within one year of the discovery of DNA evidence, even if it is discovered after the ordinary statute of limitations period ran out.

Several years ago, the Supreme court ruled that retroactively changing the statute of limitations in order to prosecute crimes from long ago was unconstitutional. Notwithstanding, Florida's current statute of limitations for sexual battery on a minor is also unlimited, a drastic change from it's previous limit of 4 years.
    http://www.legalmatch.com/law-librar...ual-abuse.html

Considering the fact that he did a lot of traveling during his career, it wouldn't be too difficult for him to have dozens of victims all over the U.S.
    Minerva

Good info my friend. Thank you for posting.

I just read the latest accuser is Lou Ferrigno's wife. Apparently back in the day a drunk Bill Cosby tried to kiss her. Nothing else happened. I guess that's considered rape and/or sexual assault now. I have to think if that's the case everyone here, male and female, are more than likely guilty of rape/sexual assault.

Read another of the latest accusers described it as follows. "he came up behind me and asked me if I'd marry him..... later I was taken to the green room. He held out 2 white pills and told me to take them. I did. The next thing I know is I'm bent over the toilet and he's having sex with me". So this chick never met this man and for no reason whatsoever decides to take 2 pills he gives her AFTER he has already "assaulted" her by coming up behind her and asking her to marry him? Come ON!!! That's so not believable it's funny.

One of his victims (alleged victim) is filing a civil suit:

An actress who played Rose in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" and starred in the '70s show "Love American Style" claims Bill Cosby stuck his penis in her mouth in her dressing room before an appearance on Johnny Carson's "Tonight Show."

68-year-old Louisa Moritz tells TMZ ... she was at the NBC studios in New York in 1971, waiting in the green room for her appearance on the show. She says there was a knock at the door, and it was Cosby, who she says walked in and said he was impressed with her work and "implied that he was going to see to it that I will become a major star through his direction."

Moritz -- who also played a cop in Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke" -- says Cosby "suddenly approached me and took out his penis, which was now in the line of my face [she's 5'0"] and pressed up against it."

She goes on, "He took his hands and put them on the back of my head and forced his penis in my mouth, saying, 'Have a taste of this. It will do you good in so many ways.'"

She says as Cosby walked out he turned and said, "Now you don't want to upset me and the plans for your future, do you?"

Moritz says she never told anyone, until now. She says although the statute of limitations has run out, she intends to file a civil lawsuit against Cosby.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3JiXHSKw0
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Good info my friend. Thank you for posting.
    You're very welcome. Here is a link to an article where the alleged victim was indeed a minor at the time the events took place:

http://guardianlv.com/2014/10/bill-c...arbara-bowman/
    Minerva

What we need now is for an A list, Oscar winning actress to come forward and say she was a victim. That would finish him off. But, I doubt that would happen, he preyed on women with no power or clout in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    What we need now is for an A list, Oscar winning actress to come forward and say she was a victim. That would finish him off. But, I doubt that would happen, he preyed on women with no power or clout in the business.
    And if I'm not mistaken they're all white. I wonder if there is any significance in that????
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    And if I'm not mistaken they're all white. I wonder if there is any significance in that????

I am sure the ACLU will file suit promptly. Or maybe Eric Holder will send in a special blue ribbon investigative team.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    I am sure the ACLU will file suit promptly. Or maybe Eric Holder will send in a special blue ribbon investigative team.
    Holder is too busy trying to keep the lid on Ferguson with his good buddy Barack.
    Minerva

Well, its happened. A woman has come forward to say that Bill Cosby was drugging and raping her when she was only 15 years old.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-tuition.html

Also, since this minor was flown from state to state constantly during the time he was allegedly raping and drugging her, the "Mann Act" may come into play. Here is a link that describes what the "Mann Act" is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mann_Act

This law is what got Chuck Berry a three-year sentence. He ultimately served 20 months.
    Last edited by McCourt; 11-21-2014 at 07:24 PM.
    Minerva

Here is another one, beautiful girl. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2018698
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 11-21-2014 at 07:49 PM.

So she was constantly with him being drugged and raped and never tried to escape? As for the other one... she jerked him off and since he wasn't loving about it she is sure she barely escaped being raped. WTF!!?

Seagorath Guest
    Bill Cosby...he got "all up in that" chocolate pudding of theirs.

I feel nothing for Janice Dickenson. She has been a plastic slut since forever. I'm sure many men have drugged her "motor mouth" over the years. lol.

God I miss those multi pudding pops.

Yeah. But you rape women, Bill.

That comedian was cracking me up. Lol
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I was thinking this could also constitute grounds for a Hate Crime as well. Hate Crimes plural.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    I was thinking this could also constitute grounds for a Hate Crime as well. Hate Crimes plural.
    More like the opposite. Sounds like Like Crimes.

Michelle Hurd just claimed he was inappropriate with her, and she is African American.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I have been hearing stories about Cosby's behavior with women since the early seventies. My mom knew someone who was acquainted with him and told similar stories of what is coming out now. My mom would also see him back then going to Laker games at The Forum (she worked there) with a different women (usually blondes) every time, and none of them were Camille. He's been cheating on Camille since day one and he was not discreet about it. So these allegations don't surprise me at all.
    Cindy

Buttercup I was just coming to post something similar. I was talking to my mom and although she never knew anyone associated with Bill she did say that this was old news. She said that Bill has been accused of this harassment since way way back. But she never heard anything about rape though. Just typical men rule the world sexual harassment stuff.

Sexual harassment would be the term that I think he's guilty of. And just to reiterate that makes him a complete dickhole. He's a queef wrapped inside a taint enveloped by a white castle/beer fart. Doesn't make him a full on rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Michelle Hurd just claimed he was inappropriate with her, and she is African American.
    I hadn't seen this new victim yet. Thanks. I was just thinking that since he was such a respected person in the black community, there was no way he could be seen dating a white female so maybe that's why he chose them as his victims but clearly after seeing your post, he was an equal opportunity rapist. So very sad.

Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin Sexual harassment would be the term that I think he's guilty of. And just to reiterate that makes him a complete dickhole. He's a queef wrapped inside a taint enveloped by a white castle/beer fart. Doesn't make him a full on rapist.

I think he's guilty of both. Drugging women and having sex with them while they're unconscience does make him a "full on rapist."
    Last edited by McCourt; 11-24-2014 at 01:23 AM.
    Minerva

40. 11-22-2014, 10:52 AM

Before this is over, there may be a whole rainbow of accusers, sadly.

Jello pudding eatin' motherfucker.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I think he's guilty of both. Drugging women and having sex with them while they're unconscience does make him a "full on rapist."
    That would make him a full on rapist. But I don't think he did that. And it certainly can't be proven in a court of law 30 years later. He should sue all these women for slander. When you listen to these stories not one of them is at all believable. The one posted above about him going to the green room of the tonight show and forcing his dick in that womans mouth. Yeah that sounds sane and believable. Ima go talk to Johnny in a second... let me randomly stick my cock in this chick's mouth before I go out. Not to mention it is physically impossible to stick a dick in someone's mouth without them participating by opening. Not to mention the damage you could have done to you by sticking your dick between 2 unwelcoming rows of teeth. It's just bullshit!!

Certainly I would sue for slander, if I was innocent. If I was guilty, I would probably just issue weak-ass denials through my attorneys. Hmm.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

"Tell Bill I said to have a coke and a smile and to stfu" hahaha Here is the classic stand up that comment is from. It's seriously classic!! Gold Jerry, GOLD!!

One of my favorites, Stewart! Murphy's impression is so great IMO because it's a caricature as opposed to sounding "just like him".
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

lol He does Pryor good too.... "jello puddin eatin mothah fuckah" rotfl

lol He does Pryor good too.... "jello puddin eatin mothah fuckah" rotfl
    Yeah I quoted that line a few posts ago. I thought that's what made you think of it. I guess great minds think alike. LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

It IS what made me think of it. hahaha I hadn't watched it in years. I totally forgot the bit where he says, "I never said no filth flarn flarn filth. I'm offended that ya called. Fuck you." rotfl!!! Another interesting thing about it now is that he references Bill's son, Ennis(sp?), who was murdered.

Yeah, somebody on my Facebook posted a clip of Nikki Giovanni talking about Cosby. This was before the most recent scandal, but she was calling him out for telling young blacks how to behave. She kind of suggested that if he still had his own son, maybe he wouldn't be telling everybody else how to raise theirs.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Sexual harassment would be the term that I think he's guilty of. And just to reiterate that makes him a complete dickhole. He's a queef wrapped inside a taint enveloped by a white castle/beer fart. Doesn't make him a full on rapist.

lol stewie, white castle farts are very devastating! lmao

Mammy Guest
    That bandwagon sure must be getting full with all of the women hopping on it. Where have they all been for the last thirty years?