Thread: Sally Ann Bowman

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK

Sally Ann Bowman

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...304737,00.html

How would you rather be remembered as a Murderer or for necrophilia?

This bloke is a nutter either way don’t ya think?

BigBootyJudy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry's Cat View Post
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...304737,00.html

How would you rather be remembered as a Murderer or for necrophilia?

This bloke is a nutter either way don’t ya think?
    Either way is a horrible way to be remembered and to be attacked by quite possibly two different people is just unimaginable. It sounds like they are trying to get the boyfriend for the injuries that caused her murder and Mark Dixie for the sexual assault?
    Last edited by BigBootyJudy; 02-18-2008 at 10:05 AM.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7254628.stm

This case is now solved too
    Guilty as charged

A man accused of murdering teenage model Sally Anne Bowman says he had sex with her dead body but did not kill her, a court has heard.

Well that is ok then?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    A man accused of murdering teenage model Sally Anne Bowman says he had sex with her dead body but did not kill her, a court has heard.

Well that is ok then?
    He found her lying on the pavement in the middle of the night and thought he'd try his luck. He said that he didnt realise that she was dead until he BIT HER FACE! and she didnt react
    i wonder what reaction he got from the live girls he did the business with!!!?

hoxharding Guest
    Sally's older sister,Danielle was interviewed and the article is in the UK version of
    Glamour Magazine this month. She talks about the trial and about what it was like after her sister was murdered.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I would rather just kill someone then what this guy did. I have a feeling that he may have done this before.

tommyjox Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post

Well that is ok then?

Well........thank goodness he did not kill her.

hoxharding Guest
    If I am reading the article correctly, he did kill her. He was found guilty of doing it and got 34 years.

Vamp Guest
    Poor girl. She was a beauty.

Lisamarie Guest
    why did it say something about her boyfriend leaving her to die?? Whats that about?? Sick fuck...you dont do sexay time with a corpse what the hell is wrong with you??

endsleigh03 Guest
    He found her lying on the pavement in the middle of the night and thought he'd try his luck. He said that he didnt realise that she was dead until he BIT HER FACE! and she didnt react

Bit her face?!?!

JHC.

Eesh. It sounds like "my DNA was found on the body and my defense attorney is grasping at straws". Yep, sure I believe you, buddy. Especially if you read this scum's track record with the law (including his match to an attempted murder in Australia _and_ his attack on another woman the same night as Miss Bowman's murder), it seems like a desperate ploy to pin it on someone else.

Well, if he wants to find the "real killer" he'll have plenty of time to do that now! Good riddance.

Guest Guest

justinnah Guest
    wow, she was so pretty, and so young, too young to die, especially that way...
    that Dixie guy is a bastard, pure evil

discod Guest
    ITV is showing a docu about it tonight here in the UK.Her poor mother tried to get a job as a cleaner in the jail he is in so she could ask him face to face why he did it,she also says if she ever came across him she would take his life,good on ya girl I say xx

DexterKitty Guest
    I remember this case.... the ignorant explanation he gave was over the top. He said he found a girl laying on the sidewalk so he decided to have sex with her. OK.....1. That is sooooo wrong on many,many, levels. 2. He would have everybody believe he was screwing the lady and had no idea she was dead...... wtf.... how could somebody not know that? Her body would have been limp and possibly cold. This guy is full of it.... he killed her and had sex with her dead body. He just thought everybody else would believe his sory. What a moron!!!

I'm kind of surprised nobody has started a thread about the Jodi Jones or Adriane Reynolds murders.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterKitty View Post
    I'm kind of surprised nobody has started a thread about the Jodi Jones or Adriane Reynolds murders.
    Maybe somebody should! Never heard of them.

Northern Lights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    Maybe somebody should! Never heard of them.
    I started a thread about the both of them, if they are same cases that was mentioned in this thread.

Hobbes12 Guest
    Sick MF...