Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 313839404142 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2366

Thread: Big Brother U.S.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiecatz View Post
    but she stuck to her morals and she didn't cave, this ones for you Chima. What the hell did that mean? Chima walked out of the game, how are you winning one for her

I didn't get how she was keeping her word? She kept saying that. What word? She lied to everyone in that house.

::gasp:: Everyone except JESSEE LMHO He's like the supreme being.

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee1001 View Post
    Who I think is with Jen now, oddly enough!

Last I read Nick is with Jen-I don't know if they are still together. Of course Evel Dick started insulting Nick and suggesting he is gay and so on and so on.

Orleans Guest
    ooooh. Lots of talk and shit about cheating (beyond the norm) during next comp and producers rigging it...or not correcting the error, etc. Getting good! But I doubt they'll air or even comment about any of it. And no spoilers from me!

(But if it's true, I don't like it one bit. )

gemini33 Guest
    It's been going on for years that BB is scripted. Sometimes I think it is, sometimes I don't.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Definitely, some parts are at least.

cubbiecatz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hoxharding View Post
    Last I read Nick is with Jen-I don't know if they are still together. Of course Evel Dick started insulting Nick and suggesting he is gay and so on and so on.

Nick and Jen are still together. Maybe it will be the first BB marriage.

RaRaRamona Guest
    What about Ryan & his Jen? I wonder how long they staed together after she called him a racist repeatedly on national television. Are they married now?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Apparently he cheated & they broke up. Good for him.

hoxharding Guest
    No spoilers(promise)
    Though I will state that Natalie is a icky freak-looked like she dressed like Flav o Flav going to Burger King for a breakfast sandwich.

cubbiecatz Guest
    Gnat didn't even look happy or excited when her boyfriend proposed. He was teary eyed and she's just like whatever, I gave up a lot to see you. And then that stupid lie, I was blindfolded and waterboarded.
    Her attire at the nomination speech was idiotic and her speech to Michele sounded like she was describing herself instead.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Gnat didn't even look happy or excited when her boyfriend proposed. He was teary eyed and she's just like whatever, I gave up a lot to see you. And then that stupid lie, I was blindfolded and waterboarded.
    Her attire at the nomination speech was idiotic and her speech to Michele sounded like she was describing herself instead.
    LMHOOOO

That was such a ridiculous lie.

I feel sorry for her bf. He seems nice & way too good for her. I was half expecting him to take it back.

hoxharding Guest

She sounded like (flat,unemotional tone) "they did bad things to me and oh yeah my boyfriend asked me to marry him(check script out of corner of eye)
    I told him yes and he was all like I love you and I said yeah-I am (check script)excited too.."(not anything near what she said-but the feeling she emoted was there)

RaRaRamona Guest
    I just watched the last ten minutes of Jeff's last show tonight. I lost interest after he got evicted. I had to get to the library before 8:00 so I left after he walked out.

Anyway, I laughed so hard that Gnat & JOrdo though technotronics was moving plates. LMHOOOO AAAHHH How on earth did Michelle not bust out laughing??

And does Gnat not realize that no matter how many times she says she keeps her word it doesn't make it true!? GAG!! Shut up already. Everyone knows she a big fat butch liar. Am I right or yam I right?

cubbiecatz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    I just watched the last ten minutes of Jeff's last show tonight. I lost interest after he got evicted. I had to get to the library before 8:00 so I left after he walked out.

Anyway, I laughed so hard that Gnat & JOrdo though technotronics was moving plates. LMHOOOO AAAHHH How on earth did Michelle not bust out laughing??

And does Gnat not realize that no matter how many times she says she keeps her word it doesn't make it true!? GAG!! Shut up already. Everyone knows she a big fat butch liar. Am I right or yam I right?
    you iz right

hoxharding Guest
    I kept my word! I kept my word!
    It is as annoying as Kevin trying to use variations of the word 'Bitch' in most of his sentences.

cubbiecatz Guest
    I kept my word! I kept my word!
    It is as annoying as Kevin trying to use variations of the word 'Bitch' in most of his sentences.
    Kevin cracks me up when he is doing that. His comments in the DR room about trying to get the shopping spree had me crying.

Bunnygirl12 Guest
    This is the whomever was the biggest shithead liar is the winner, season. I feel so pukey over Gnat too...what a biotch! And her living with her morals bullshit speech? When exactly was she doing that? She's been lying at every turn...if that is her being true to her morals, I'd hate to see her pull out all the stops.
    This is just a season where I'm not happy with how the end will be at all...I wish America had a bigger part in who will win then we do.
    Ok...thanks for that whine session...

JGrier Guest
    My wife has already said," If Pigpen wins, I'm not watching anymore." While I agree, I probably will. I vote for Jeff to be, "Dumbest player of the season". Evicting Russell was the dumbest move I saw all season. To think he believed Kevin and Pigpen boggles the mind.

RaRaRamona Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXb1l...eature=related

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHeila from BB9 in a veryvery very bad movie from the 80s. I found this while looking
    for Rebecca Gayheart in 90210. lOl

Bee1001 Guest

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHeila from BB9 in a veryvery very bad movie from the 80s. I found this while looking

OMG, what cheesy, horrible music.

So, was Natalie really that stupid to think people would believe that she'd give up $500,000 to see her boyfriend? Or, would people really think that Big Brother assumes everyone would vote for Natalie to win in the end? C'mon I feel so bad for Natalie's boyfriend, she seems like a horrible, unloving girlfriend. Oh, and great costume during the Noms ceremony, now people will really think you're an immature 18 year-old.

And just to add, are Michele's "comebacks" in the diary room incredibly awkward, or what?

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JGrier View Post
    My wife has already said," If Pigpen wins, I'm not watching anymore." While I agree, I probably will. I vote for Jeff to be, "Dumbest player of the season". Evicting Russell was the dumbest move I saw all season. To think he believed Kevin and Pigpen boggles the mind.
    A serious "LOL" at Pigpen!!!

Bee1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    A serious "LOL" at Pigpen!!!

This blog I read calls Natalie "ragamuffin". I now always refer to her as ragamuffin.

hoxharding Guest

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It is a bad movie(I have seen it)
    But did you see some of the people who are in it?
    I asked Sheila about some of the people.
    She said Edward Albert Jr. was just wonderful to work with and Shelley Winters was actually very nice to her.
    George Gobel was in it also.
    She got to work with some older Hollywood people-that alone would of been cool to do.

RaRaRamona Guest
    It is a bad movie(I have seen it)
    But did you see some of the people who are in it?
    I asked Sheila about some of the people.
    She said Edward Albert Jr. was just wonderful to work with and Shelley Winters was actually very nice to her.
    George Gobel was in it also.
    She got to work with some older Hollywood people-that alone would of been cool to do.

I could only watch part of that clip. It was too much. LOL She did a lot when she was younger. Watching her as a young girl, I couldn't stop thinking how annoying she was on BB. But I did understand more where she got that terrible attitude of thinking she was better than everyone.

pvezz Guest

Seriously! WTF???? Gnat's comment that "now she's going to stop acting like she can't win anything" or something to that effect literally made my jaw hit the floor. What planet is she from???? Ugh; when she won HOH and yelled that she was avenging Chima??

I hope her lie about Pandora's Box is the final nail in her Pigpen coffin.

hoxharding Guest
    Why is Gnat blaming Michele for Chima leaving? I can't figure this out-she is all like
    'Michele got Chima kicked out' and 'I am going to get Michele because what she did to Chima'
    Is Gnat that stupid or did Chima lie and tell Gnat or someone that she got kicked out because of Michele?
    I don't get that at all.

Why is Gnat blaming Michele for Chima leaving? I can't figure this out-she is all like
    'Michele got Chima kicked out' and 'I am going to get Michele because what she did to Chima'
    Is Gnat that stupid or did Chima lie and tell Gnat or someone that she got kicked out because of Michele?
    I don't get that at all.
    Remember when Russell had both Chima and Michelle come up to the HoH room to see if he could figure out which one was lying to him? How Michelle told him one thing and then told Chima that she never said it? I think Chima probably twisted that (in retelling it to her bff JatGnat) to make it look like Michelle was out to get her. Anything to make the other group look bad is what her side of the house was about, remember? Michelle was mistakenly considered an expendable floater at that time too. So Chima wanting to make her look bad for the easy out was the real motivation, I think. JatGnat is the type who's too busy thinking about revenge to realize that, so I think she slurped it up with a spoon: http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/75134.page

What do u guys think...yes/no?
    Last edited by SomeChick; 09-07-2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added memory jogger linkie thingy.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    JatGnat is the type who's too busy thinking about revenge to realize that, so I think she slurped it up with a spoon:

Most definitely

pvezz Guest
    Remember when Russell had both Chima and Michelle come up to the HoH room to see if he could figure out which one was lying to him? How Michelle told him one thing and then told Chima that she never said it? I think Chima probably twisted that (in retelling it to her bff JatGnat) to make it look like Michelle was out to get her. Anything to make the other group look bad is what her side of the house was about, remember? Michelle was mistakenly considered an expendable floater at that time too. So Chima wanting to make her look bad for the easy out was the real motivation, I think. JatGnat is the type who's too busy thinking about revenge to realize that, so I think she slurped it up with a spoon: http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/75134.page

Most definitely YES.

Spot on!

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Seriously! WTF???? Gnat's comment that "now she's going to stop acting like she can't win anything" or something to that effect literally made my jaw hit the floor. What planet is she from???? Ugh; when she won HOH and yelled that she was avenging Chima??

I hope her lie about Pandora's Box is the final nail in her Pigpen coffin.
    agreed and yeah her get up at the nomination ceremony..absolutely stupid! she needs to go if she wins I will never watch Big Brother again! well probably...

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    agreed and yeah her get up at the nomination ceremony..absolutely stupid! she needs to go if she wins I will never watch Big Brother again! well probably...

I won't either!!!

Not until the new season starts.

hoxharding Guest

Sounds right to me!

Bee1001 Guest
    Ugh, I hate this part of the season. Nothing fun is going on in the house, Jordan is eating herself into a coma, and I can't figure out which Jury member would vote for which remaining houseguest to win. Russell and Jessie would vote purely for whoever played the best game, while Lydia and Jeff seem to hold grudges and probably would vote personally.

Katie Guest
    I cancelled my membership for the live feeds this weekend.

The woman on the phone did everything she could to get me to stay.

I would say no please cancel, and she would keep trying, as if I had not said anything.

She said something very interesting. She asked me if I would stay if Jeff came back?

I do believe this is a sitcom, with under paid actors. I know that the editing can make someone look dumb, who isn't, and someone who is mean, to seem so sweet.

I will probably watch it to the end, but for the first time, I can't wait until it is no longer on.

I thought I would miss the live feeds, but I really haven't.

The girl on the phone asked me the main reason for cancellation, and I told her that I was sad to see glorification of lying and cheating.

bigdog Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I cancelled my membership for the live feeds this weekend.

The woman on the phone did everything she could to get me to stay.

I would say no please cancel, and she would keep trying, as if I had not said anything.

She said something very interesting. She asked me if I would stay if Jeff came back?

I do believe this is a sitcom, with under paid actors. I know that the editing can make someone look dumb, who isn't, and someone who is mean, to seem so sweet.

I will probably watch it to the end, but for the first time, I can't wait until it is no longer on.

I thought I would miss the live feeds, but I really haven't.

The girl on the phone asked me the main reason for cancellation, and I told her that I was sad to see glorification of lying and cheating.
    Very interesting! I have to say that I think this whole show is now scripted and rigged. Too many fishy things going on. And that whole "non" display of affection by Gnat to her bf. OMG! She hardly kissed him and could she sit any farther away from him? I don't buy it that it was even her bf.

And I don't understand how Jordo could have recently gotten fake tits. Her mom has lost her house to foreclosure, but Jordo got fakes? She referred to her scars not feeling right and she needed to talk to her doctor about them. Wonder if BB bought them?

Also, how convenient that Gnat was the only one left in the house who hadn't been the HOH yet, then she comes from behind to win.

There's more fake in that house than tits!

hoxharding Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
    Very interesting! I have to say that I think this whole show is now scripted and rigged. Too many fishy things going on. And that whole "non" display of affection by Gnat to her bf. OMG! She hardly kissed him and could she sit any farther away from him? I don't buy it that it was even her bf.

And I don't understand how Jordo could have recently gotten fake tits. Her mom has lost her house to foreclosure, but Jordo got fakes? She referred to her scars not feeling right and she needed to talk to her doctor about them. Wonder if BB bought them?

Also, how convenient that Gnat was the only one left in the house who hadn't been the HOH yet, then she comes from behind to win.

There's more fake in that house than tits!
    1) Supposedly Jordon works 2 jobs and saved up for the boob job and still owes some money(about 1,000 which is under the amount she got in money/rain)
    2) This is no spoiler-but anyone see a bit at Jokers? Two of the HGS complained that production was telling them who to keep.
    The two were also discussing how to cheat at Endurance
    challenge.
    They wouldn't stop complaining and kept getting cut off. Then one of them started to scream about how production should stay out of it and it went to fishes or control room.

cubbiecatz Guest
    Well this just sucks. Gnat makes me ill, I do not want her to win.
    Michele seems so nice.

hoxharding Guest
    I am so over this show for the season! GRRRRRRR
    They have the vote for your fave HG-I wish they have vote for the most despised. Then the winner would have 25,000 taken away from them.

Bee1001 Guest
    So wait, was everyone here rooting for Michele to win?

Katie Guest
    I am over it too. I watched tonight, but with little interest. I'm not even going to vote on who gets the 25G's That has probably already been decided too.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I am so over this show for the season! GRRRRRRR
    They have the vote for your fave HG-I wish they have vote for the most despised. Then the winner would have 25,000 taken away from them.
    LOVE it!!

hoxharding Guest
    I don't care who wins-I just wanted Gnat to go away.(*gag*
    Been thinking about that phone call where the operator asked about Jeff. I think they are trying to figure out if they are losing business because of the slime pit of the name of Gnat.
    I believe there is interference with production-but I suspect that was more along
    pinpointing the reason for so much lost customers.
    Did anyone else see that CBS lost over 6 million viewers on Sunday?
    It was over 12 million and then Gnat became Hoh and all that and it dropped to around 6 million.

I don't care who wins-I just wanted Gnat to go away.(*gag*
    Been thinking about that phone call where the operator asked about Jeff. I think they are trying to figure out if they are losing business because of the slime pit of the name of Gnat.
    I believe there is interference with production-but I suspect that was more along
    pinpointing the reason for so much lost customers.
    Did anyone else see that CBS lost over 6 million viewers on Sunday?
    It was over 12 million and then Gnat became Hoh and all that and it dropped to around 6 million.
    Yup, I ceremoniously dumped BB from my tivo when Gnat won HOH. I did shed a wee tear, but it very quickly passed. Gnat is so annoying! My theory is that most of the villain/asshat types have also been, at least to some people, attractive. I reference Evil Dick and Jen. Gnat is woefully ignorant, annoying, lacking any sense of humor, and, IMHO not attractive in the least, so she hasn't built a following.

Bee1001 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    Yup, I ceremoniously dumped BB from my tivo when Gnat won HOH. I did shed a wee tear, but it very quickly passed. Gnat is so annoying! My theory is that most of the villain/asshat types have also been, at least to some people, attractive. I reference Evil Dick and Jen. Gnat is woefully ignorant, annoying, lacking any sense of humor, and, IMHO not attractive in the least, so she hasn't built a following.

Plus, she was close with Jessie. Anyone close with Jessie, no one is going to like. Same with Chima, although she was just extremely hateful.

I guess unlike everyone else, I'm not giving up on Big Brother. Of course, I'm rooting for Kevin, because he's pretty much the only one I've been able to stand all summer. But yeah, I'm not going to waste all summer watching it, just to stop now. There's only 3 shows left.

gemini33 Guest
    I've always thought the show was extremely boring with just three HG left. So, I never do watch the last few shows, just the finale. I can't stand Nat, but I honestly can't remember the last time a person I like won. I'm cheering for Kevin.

I'm just wondering if Julie will mention to Nat on finale night that she is one of the most hated HG in BB history... and not hated in a good way like Evil Dick was.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post

I'm just wondering if Julie will mention to Nat on finale night that she is one of the most hated HG in BB history... and not hated in a good way like Evil Dick was.

LMHO

I hate them all! I hate to see Jordan get to the final two b/c she didn't do anything, but she's a better person than Gnat so I hope she comes in second. Kevin is right, all of her friends are in the house.

hoxharding Guest
    I was a big fan of Dan's and was really happy when he won. I couldn't stand
    Adam and the Fred Flinstone look-a-like when they won. I couldn't stand seeing them.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I was a big fan of Dan's and was really happy when he won. I couldn't stand
    Adam and the Fred Flinstone look-a-like when they won. I couldn't stand seeing them.
    I love Dan! I was so happy to see him this season.

cubbiecatz Guest
    I don't get that at all.

They are blaming her because Michele backdoored Chima, and she had promised her she wasn't coming after her. Nat and Lydia decided that by Michele nominating Chima was backstabbing and caused Chima to behave like a bitch.