Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: EngleTom, It's Almost His Time To Go.

onehunglow Guest

I like that

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Interestingly, 'filling someone in' is a naval euphanism for punching their lights out, well our NAVY anyway.
    On my to do list before I kick off. Get down and see that part of the world.

ssdd
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Gardner32 Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Why is their a letter O In the word Country??

Because without the O, it would take on a whole new meaning!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    why do I have 4 eyes... but can only see out of 2?

why do I care?

ComputerGuy Guest
    Why is giving the finger called flipping a bird?

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Why is giving the finger called flipping a bird?
    I take it you don't like my avatar.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Death Hag Chris View Post
    I take it you don't like my avatar.
    I think it is an expression of your freedom for expression. Personally, I think I like it

Death Hag Chris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    I think it is an expression of your freedom for expression. Personally, I think I like it
    thank you.

viridescence Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post

11. Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?
    This one actually has an answer. A blind person can use the ATM while seated behind the driver. I have seen this in action.

ComputerGuy Guest
    If you said goodbye to Stevie Wonder, would he say ,"See ya later"?

SarahThirteen Guest
    hahahahaha these were great thank you soo much i needed that laugh like you wouldnt believe.

Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Yeah but during the week? that's a waste of valuable energy... I need that when sitting by my computer for 8 hours a day

AND I DON'T MASTURBATE THAT MUCH... 2x a day TOPS.
    LOL

BobbieDoll Guest
    This event has nothing to do with sex, it is from the bladder being full like others have said. I have two young boys and they wake up the same way. It's just a reaction the penis has.

Bigfoot Guest
    Count me on the morning flag poles.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbieDoll View Post
    This event has nothing to do with sex, it is from the bladder being full like others have said. I have two young boys and they wake up the same way. It's just a reaction the penis has.
    Thats what the super secret man cabal wants you to believe!

Warmed Over Guest
    I woke up this morning with Norwegian Wood! What should I do? Wait--that joke has implications I haven't fully thought out yet.

HAHA. Think of a naked Yoko Ono. That will get it down!

Warmed Over Guest
    It's working! Thanx.

lisalouver Guest
    This thread cracked me up, thanks for a smile so early in the morning.

opheliahardin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmed Over View Post
    I woke up this morning with Norwegian Wood! What should I do? Wait--that joke has implications I haven't fully thought out yet.
    Isn't it good, Norwegian Wood?

I don't care what the medical reason is... Morning Wood is the best when you have a pretty lady next to you as you wake up

She would agree as well.

<notice how the "M" and "W" get capitalized, it's that important folks>

p.s. how the fuck did this thread get revived, HA!! makes me smile.

hollywoodsaint Guest
    If any of ya'll have seen the movie "Office Space"-- one of the little things you'll notice upon viewing it for the 18th time or so is that the name of Peter's apartment complex is "Morning Wood"... Genius.

me and my friends went through a tiny period in college where we wanted to write all surfer songs. One of the lyrics was "My boards made out of Morning Wood"... tis a damn shame the project was never erected, would have been a blast.

24. 01-14-2008, 10:04 AM
    Reason
    personal reason

Yeah, I hear that.

(hmm, maybe I should have capitalized the "O" instead.)

mOrning wOOd

I don't care what the medical reason is... Morning Wood is the best when you have a pretty lady next to you as you wake up

She would agree as well.

<notice how the "M" and "W" get capitalized, it's that important folks>

p.s. how the fuck did this thread get revived, HA!! makes me smile.
    jason, this thread is a fad "instant classic" Some threads just have to be revisited!

Jefe, it's like an old friend just popping up to say "Hey, Remember ME!!!" much like Morning Wood.

A naked Yoko Ono! Thanx a piss load for that visual. You would think that by my age a guy shouldn't have to deal with getting into a yoga position just to take your first tinkle of the day. Morning Wood is a hasal, but I do like their lead singer. Girl has got a voice.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

What's New Engletom?

Hey all... in this thread you don't need to worry about staying on or off topic, talk about whatever the (BLEEP) you like.

My weekend was good, didn't watch the superbowl and didn't give a shit about it... right now I'm a bit tired but excited because tomorrow I am having one of my songs mixed.

Anything cool/uncool happen to you this weekend?
    Last edited by Jason; 02-04-2008 at 09:19 AM.

30. 02-04-2008, 09:18 AM

Danny62 Guest
    Thanks Jason, alot of off topic posts lately I hear!! Oh...we need to be serious though!!!!

magblax Guest
    Hey all... in this thread you don't need to worry about staying on or off topic, talk about whatever the (BLEEP) you like.

My weekend was good, didn't watch the superbowl and didn't give a shit about it... right now I'm a bit tired but excited because tomorrow I am having one of my songs mixed.

Anything cool happen to you this weekend?

Bigfoot Guest
    I (beep) hate the weather fluctuating in Ohio. Today, we are in the 40's, tomorrow is gonna be 60(yes 60 motherf"beep" degrees) and Wednesday will be in the low 30's! Sucks!

There is already a thread for this.

I didn't watch the superbowl either, watched an old movie instead. Really didn't do to much this weekend and now I have a bunch of erands to run that I am putting off so I can play in here.

kelbons Guest
    I didn't want to get up this morning, was bitchy to a coworker already... I'm eating orange Tic-Tacs and I have to pee.

Happy Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Thanks Jason, alot of off topic posts lately I hear!! Oh...we need to be serious though!!!!
    shhh... don't wanna get us closed down now

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    There is already a thread for this.
    oops, sorry... can we be merged?

magblax Guest
    I LOVE your thread jason!!! AWESOME! So this weekend the "SnooperBowl" was being played around the corner from my house....Very cool! Went out...drank some Makers Mark...watched the SuperBowl....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    I (beep) hate the weather fluctuating in Ohio. Today, we are in the 40's, tomorrow is gonna be 60(yes 60 motherf"beep" degrees) and Wednesday will be in the low 30's! Sucks!
    I agree, the weather fluctuation here can be a nightmare. I know you'll understand what I mean when I say I have gone from heat to air conditioning in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    I LOVE your thread jason!!! AWESOME! So this weekend the "SnooperBowl" was being played around the corner from my house....Very cool! Went out...drank some Makers Mark...watched the SuperBowl....
    My company actually compiles all of the commercials that run during the Superbowl... so this morning was a pretty stressful one because our clients are sitting there waiting for their DVD to arrive ASAP. That's about the extent of my worries when it comes to the game... I did manage to eat a bunch of crap though!!!

41. 02-04-2008, 09:25 AM

magblax Guest
    My job actually compiles all of the commercials that run during the Superbowl... so this morning was a pretty stressful one because our clients are sitting there waiting for their DVD to arrive ASAP. That's about the extent of my worries when it comes to the game... I did manage to eat a bunch of crap though!!!
    During the "SnooperBowl" Snoop Dogg was coaching his team of 10 and 11 year olds against a local team. Pretty groovy. I ate too much too. Between the carbs and the beer I was out early.

Bake Guest
    Welcome Back Jason!!

Quote Originally Posted by divaghosty View Post
    The Engle? That thread moves so fast that I can't keep up and my posts were ignored over there.
    Actually there is probably a thread about nothing but I honestly didn't do a search for it.

During the "SnooperBowl" Snoop Dogg was coaching his team of 10 and 11 year olds against a local team. Pretty groovy. I ate too much too. Between the carbs and the beer I was out early.
    What the hell is the Snooperbowl? I'm glad I missed that shit.

kelbons Guest
    I finally got to make my nachos... and about barfed when I ate them. To heavy for me! Shoulda stuck with the chicken wing dip!

The Super Bowl was boring; I did however enjoy the Puppy Bowl on animal planet. Cute stuff.
    ??If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.? - Michael Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    I finally got to make my nachos... and about barfed when I ate them. To heavy for me! Shoulda stuck with the chicken wing dip!
    My gf's father actually made cannelloni from scratch (he used to be a chef) and it was AWESOME!!! took some for lunch today

magblax Guest
    Actually there is probably a thread about nothing but I honestly didn't do a search for it.

What the hell is the Snooperbowl? I'm glad I missed that shit.
    Snoop Dog has a youth football league. he has a SnooperBowl pre SuperBowl every year for the past 6 years.
    P.S. Were you banned Jason? How did I miss it??

The Engle? That thread moves so fast that I can't keep up and my posts were ignored over there.
    it's really hard to keep up there, it moves too fast for me. lol. i do post but i don't go backwards and read previous posts.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

50. 02-04-2008, 09:36 AM

LOL I agree! I tried to read back once but most of
    the posts made absolutely no sense!
    yeah you gotta really keep up lol. i'm too lazy to do all that.
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

Snoop Dog has a youth football league. he has a SnooperBowl pre SuperBowl every year for the past 6 years.
    P.S. Were you banned Jason? How did I miss it??
    Oh really, I've never seen or knew about the Snooperbowl, so you enjoy this?

Danny62 Guest
    LOL I agree! I tried to read back once but most of the posts made absolutely no sense!
    The Engle thread is like the Zep Song "Stairway to heaven." If you read it backwards it has a secret deep down meaning!!!

magblax Guest
    Oh really, I've never seen or knew about the Snooperbowl, so you enjoy this?

Nope but I do like Snoop. Don't really like football too much. Hard to follow. I like football parties...and the SuperBowl commercials.