Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Hutchence: A New Sensation?

different kind of girl Guest
    Yes, that is correct AND that is outdated. I've already sent an email to find a grave about it.

In November, 1999, his mother, Patricia Glassop, had HER THIRD of the ashes buried. (I wrote this already in the M. H. thread)

http://www.michaelhutchenceinfo.com/usa_memorial.htm

There you can read about it and see the pictures. I'm not out of my mind or making this up. I'm a serious M.H. fan and do my best to stay up to date on things pertaining to him.

Again, if there's anyone in the area who would be willing to do this for me, I thank you very very much.
    Last edited by different kind of girl; 10-17-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Tombstone Tourist Guest
    diff kind of girl is correct

He now has a plaque at FLHH

Why? I don't know. I didn't think he was attached to California.

Thx.

Yes, when he was 15, he moved to Studio City with his Mom and sister and her son. His parents had just split up. He went to North Hollywood High.

I'm pretty sure his sister still lives in California, possibly his mother too.

Again, if anyone would take the pics. I'd be much obliged.

SistaSara Guest

Smile I'll help you

Hey now...my name is Sara. I'm new to the findadeath forum...but I do live near the Hollywood Hills. And being the death hag that I am I love taking pictures of stuff like that. If you can tell me where about the maker is or something there about so I'm not on a wild goose chase.

my email is henderson.sara@yahoo.com

peace...

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SistaSara View Post
    Hey now...my name is Sara. I'm new to the findadeath forum...but I do live near the Hollywood Hills. And being the death hag that I am I love taking pictures of stuff like that. If you can tell me where about the maker is or something there about so I'm not on a wild goose chase.

peace...
    I would if I could.... Denver is just not close enough to CA.... Sus

SistaSara Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post

you'll be there in spirit

susalu Guest
    you'll be there in spirit
    Aw thanks.... please be sure to share the photo here, Sista!

Sus

peace...

THANK YOU. very, very much. I will email you now.

This is funny. In the early 90's, when the Gulf War was going on, INXS was on a few call-in radio shows. One was Hitline USA. Michael Hutchence was there. My call got through and I had to ask "what are your feelings on the war in the Persian Gulf?" and Michael answered, "peace."

So when I read you wrote peace at the end of your post, I am corny enough to think, "he's speaking through her."

Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by susalu View Post

and many thanks to you too, for offering.

weird. the link i posted last night with the info on the memorial in the usa isn't working. hope they're not on to the fact someone would like to find it and so they took it down? that would be strange.

cherryghost Guest

Michael Hutchinson

Is he on here or did I miss him. Ill start the thread if he isnt as I was never a fan but do have a studio in Double Bay around the corner from his hotel hiatis. As a young girl I saw him at the Hopetoun Hotel a groovy surry hills pub in sydney on occasions and he was always surrounded by gorgous girls. Odd I thought cus he had badly pock marked skin, greasy hair and no charisma I could recall! haha! Still he obviously had something for somethings! INXS was huge in sydney and then after world success did a big nosedive with a badly timed concert in Centennial Park(Our Hyde Park or your Central Park) then they seemed to lose it, fashion is fickle so is rock and roll if you are! I did love Paula tho, dont know why, she was vulnerable and could look good.

I think there's a thread already on here about him, sweetie...

Yes, and it's Michael Hutchence.

SlippyInvader Guest
    I can't believe it's been 10 years since he died. I so regret not going to one of his concerts..I had a ticket to go with my boyfriend to see him in Birmingham uk but I didn't feel like going so gave my ticket to my dad instead.

donetodeath Guest
    I LOVED INXS!still do!
    I remember my mum and dad gave me a full row in the front of one of his concerts for my 18th birthday.I also saw them at fishermans whalf on the gold coast.my then boyfriend's parents owned a 40ft yatch so we motored to the whalf and watched them there!

donetodeath Guest
    he was hit by a car while riding a bike,this happened while he was going out with helana c.He lost all sense of smell and taste,he did not deal with it very well!can't blame the guy really!

cherryghost Guest
    Auto Erotica, heard from a hairdresser in Double Bay that when he was found there was sperm on the body, so he had ejaculated! He was naked and I find it difficult to come to terms with naked suicides. I dont think generally the suicidal wish to be found naked and dead! Being found dead would be a consideration so usually they are clothed. Dont most people hang themselves clothed? Marilyn is the same naked but not a deliberate suicide, murder or accident.

Drugs,distress, depression and Bob Geldof being cumulative cause .

cherryghost Guest
    Paula could never accept his suicide and was bullyied by family and the courts over her belief that it was an accident, think she would welcome this forum poor thing!

19. 11-12-2007, 08:26 PM

Reason
    I got the message loud and clear

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Of course it was the auto erotica thing - I mean, he was found nude with a belt tightened around his neck on a door knob! I think the family is saying suicide since they don't want to admit to the fact he died of the other!

I've never really understood how having a wank is more embarassing than offing yourself.

cherryghost Guest
    Paula was unable to leave the children, she wasnt fedup with him Rosie, where do you get your details? He wasnt asleep when he used auto erotica and died naked .

cherryghost Guest
    Dont think anyone was telling lies ,coroner or family, just that Paula was adament he didnt commit suicide and his family was adament he didnt die from auto erotica! Most agree it was an auto erotic sceniaro and the coroner made a very conservative judgement, he was known to be that way.10yrs anniversary coming up but I dont think Ill be at the Double bay hotel to mark it! A waste of lives is a waste of lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    Can you imagine what it is like to not be able to smell or taste your food? This caused the onset of his depression and of course the drugs that went with it.
    Millions of Ethiopians would be throwing chunks if they read this comment. That's if they had food in their stomachs of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I have nearly completed this painting of Michael, it should be ready in time for his anniversary, and I shall send the image over to Michael Hutchence Org, to Ian who looks after the website, as my thank you to Michael for filling part of my life with something special.
    It's touching how you've painted him in one of his final positions. It's just missing the belt and the doorknob.

Rosie Guest
    As I seem to have offended you by posting my comment, I have deleted it.

Not offended in the slightest, don't delete or edit on my behalf.

It's nice to see your difference of opinion and the diferent facts people keep putting up. It's hard to make a judgement when everyone's facts and opinions differ.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryghost View Post
    Auto Erotica, heard from a hairdresser in Double Bay that when he was found there was sperm on the body, so he had ejaculated!

At least he went out happy.

cherryghost Guest
    Its good to have discourse, chat and gossip! Differing opinions are good and interesting,as Axl says. So much stuff is said and written about these unhappy people we dont have to be too emotional, take offense or be offensive! Its good practice for us frustrated writers here too!

cherryghost Guest
    Not being able to have a wank,then offing yourself, is even more embarrassing than having a wank and then offing yourself!

cherryghost Guest
    I cant believe I just said that but I had too! Haha!

Personally, I go back and forth with suicide or the autoerotica. I hate, hate, hate to think he'd end his life just before beginning a tour, with a brand new baby, etc. but with all the crap in his system and the arguments, the phone messages he left in despair, it all leads that way. He didn't want to deal with it anymore. At the same time, it's known so well how sexual he was, so autoerotica isn't at all a surprise and it's true that he could've accidentally died.

The family is never going to want to admit or believe he intentionally killed himself. Ultimately, I believe he did.

Michael Hutchence - A new sensation?

Either way he went it was his last sensation.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Michael Hutchence - A new sensation?

Either way he went it was his last sensation.

wow. that was original.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by different kind of girl View Post
    wow. that was original.
    Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cherryghost Guest
    And of course Paula was suicide blonde!
    Its a marcia and Jan moment here with the way art imitates life!

cherryghost Guest
    lots of stuff starting to come out in the Australian womans mags now as it is almost his 10 yr anniversary. I can remember living in Bondi in a great flat and hearing it on the radio! Double Bay is so close and the same hotel is where the Great Bob Dylan stayed on his recent tour here!
    And the hairdresser that said he was covered in sperm said that was directly from the maid that found him! Going back to my awful gossip I had heard in earlier post! He had dinner the night before with his father at Flavour of India just in New South Head Road up in Edgecliffe,the restaurant is still running!

If I ever get there, I'm eating there.

Death Becomes Her Guest
    lots of stuff starting to come out in the Australian womans mags now as it is almost his 10 yr anniversary. I can remember living in Bondi in a great flat and hearing it on the radio! Double Bay is so close and the same hotel is where the Great Bob Dylan stayed on his recent tour here!
    And the hairdresser that said he was covered in sperm said that was directly from the maid that found him! Going back to my awful gossip I had heard in earlier post! He had dinner the night before with his father at Flavour of India just in New South Head Road up in Edgecliffe,the restaurant is still running!
    Well you know how reliable hairdressers are - "this style will really suit you" etc.
    When people die their bodies shove out all kinds of stuff 'cos the muscles dont work anymore, so yep he would have been covered in summit
    Its correct about him going to dinner with his Dad, it's on The Loved One dvd.
    I have read all the books about him by his brother (scumbag for selling off his brothers stuff on e bay so that he could get a flight to his girlfriend ) and Just a Man by his sister(half) . I go with the second one more as it is not written by a junkie and the dvd which was done by his Dad.
    I shall raise a glass or two on 22nd to say thanks for the music mate, but he was certainly no god, just a bloke caught up in the showbiz (stranglehold)
    Oh and his posthumus album Slide Away pretty much says it all too - very depressed "I just want to slide away and come alive again"

He's a god to me.

I've got all the books too. He was having a tough time, which is why I lean so strongly toward suicide.

and I agree about the hairdresser comment, it's all gossip and I don't believe a bit of it.

Death Becomes Her Guest
    That auto erotic thing as well, does not ring true either. I can think of better ways than tying a belt around your neck and slinging round an 8 foot high door opener. Tying to the bed in some way is the norm for this sort of thing - I have read ;-)
    Does not add up for me and was probably made up by Paula as she could not stand the fact that he had left her. He was seeing someone else too whilst with her, what a mess eh? Then all of his money gone, it was a really rotten time. Sad end to someone who could have had it all.

I read in the Sydney Morning Herald a few months back they are tearing the hotel down to make way for apartments. It underwent two name changes since he passed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cherryghost Guest
    Its still a Hotel, The Stanford, Plaza I think which is weird when they change names so often! wouldnt suprise me if it goes to Apts soon, but Dylan stayed there a few months ago and the other hotels in the area are gone so it would be odd not to have a boutique Hotel there as it is a bit of an oasis for the famous, but Sydney is trite! So it may just go like so many other Sydney heritage sites! Double Bay is odd now, cheaper and easier than ever before, Ask me I have had a studio as an artist , with other artists there for the last 4 yrs as it was cheaper than anywhere else in Sydney!

cherryghost Guest

Ah but it was the maid!

Quote Originally Posted by Death Becomes Her View Post
    Well you know how reliable hairdressers are - "this style will really suit you" etc.
    When people die their bodies shove out all kinds of stuff 'cos the muscles dont work anymore, so yep he would have been covered in summit
    Its correct about him going to dinner with his Dad, it's on The Loved One dvd.
    I have read all the books about him by his brother (scumbag for selling off his brothers stuff on e bay so that he could get a flight to his girlfriend ) and Just a Man by his sister(half) . I go with the second one more as it is not written by a junkie and the dvd which was done by his Dad.
    I shall raise a glass or two on 22nd to say thanks for the music mate, but he was certainly no god, just a bloke caught up in the showbiz (stranglehold)
    Oh and his posthumus album Slide Away pretty much says it all too - very depressed "I just want to slide away and come alive again"

cherryghost Guest
    The maid was saying according to the hairdresser ( Sounds like a fable yeah)
    The maid who found him said he was covered in sperm! Does that make it good! I had to check on my gossip to now say she was the one who found him and then the maid probebly told a soul who told a rich double bay woman who went to the hairdresser, and being a hairdresser he would love the sperm story! Not that that discounts the maids story! No one did!

cherryghost Guest
    Hey sometimes getting it from the hairdressers mouth is the closest to the truth you will ever get!

cherryghost Guest
    I dont think I am close enough to get a good angle on some of the facts,and dont pretend to know his deepest thoughts, just maybe he loved Paula, had a family finally and wanted it to work out! Bob, his own family, Paula and theirs with her extendend children all made it a complicated thing! Poor sod , he was only used to being a rock star and lover! Bob wouldnt let paula take the Kids to Sydney when he was there and he was over wraught by that! Bob Geldof is a selfish controlling, manical man, Paula said that! They died because of him without him realising what he could do to people, how sad for Bob Geldof!

cherryghost Guest

Who was he seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Death Becomes Her View Post
    That auto erotic thing as well, does not ring true either. I can think of better ways than tying a belt around your neck and slinging round an 8 foot high door opener. Tying to the bed in some way is the norm for this sort of thing - I have read ;-)
    Does not add up for me and was probably made up by Paula as she could not stand the fact that he had left her. He was seeing someone else too whilst with her, what a mess eh? Then all of his money gone, it was a really rotten time. Sad end to someone who could have had it all.

Its still a Hotel, The Stanford, Plaza I think which is weird when they change names so often! wouldnt suprise me if it goes to Apts soon, but Dylan stayed there a few months ago and the other hotels in the area are gone so it would be odd not to have a boutique Hotel there as it is a bit of an oasis for the famous, but Sydney is trite! So it may just go like so many other Sydney heritage sites! Double Bay is odd now, cheaper and easier than ever before, Ask me I have had a studio as an artist , with other artists there for the last 4 yrs as it was cheaper than anywhere else in Sydney!
    I used to live around the cross for about 4 years between 1980 - 1984 and it was a cool bohemian place. Then the drugs started to come in big time and the character changed quite a lot, it got very seedy. Living overseas I have lost touch with the place.

The Golden Sheaf down at Double Pay was great for their BBQ's in th back courtyard during the 80's.

I will do a little more digging and see if I can ascertain the fate of the hotel.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 11-16-2007 at 07:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

let us know what you find!

INXS is one of those 80's bands that I really enjoy... they had a very unique style that I dug.

TNpuck Guest
    What is everyone's feeling on that Rockstar: INXS show? I thought it was weird, not only because the band was really known because of the singer, but they tried to paint them as metal/goth. Weird.

I didn't pay attention to it... (imo) the band died along with Michael.