Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Michael Hutchence: A New Sensation?

Tiger is a beauty. looks a lot like Michael. I always feel so bad about children of fallen celebrities they have so many demons, that aren't their own, to battle. It's like sitting and waiting for a train wreck to happen. I hope for her sake she can overcome all of the genetic and outside influences.

chopper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    I don't know if this is true or not but according to Bono, Michael Hutchence was in an accident and lost his sense of smell. This was especially traumatic to him as his hobby was wine-tasting. I've never heard this anywhere else though.
    he was hit by a car while riding a push bike in amsterdam or somewhere....he lost the sensation of taste due to this......i remember him saying...*i can eat at the most expensive places anywhere in the world...and can't taste a thing*........very sad indeed

That would be horrible!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

MrsLayneStaley1201 Guest
    Happy 50th, Michael!

Andrea Guest
    Yah, Happy Birthday and wish you were still here!

Andrea

jaylene Guest
    I bet he was really good in bed.
    Oops maybe shouldn't have said that.
    Happy Birthday Michael!

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    Happy Birthday Michael. I miss you.

Paige B Guest
    Back in 1994, I won a radio contest to meet INXS and got front row seats! While in the meet and greet room (backstage) we waited for the band to finish eating. When Michael came out and I didn't recognize him at first. His hair was really short and he was wearing a shirt from a gas station! He sat down at our table and immediately started talking, he was very friendly and charming. We talked about another tour they did in Denver years before and he remembered many details about being here and having a tough time with the altitude! I have such fond memories of that night, he and the rest of the band were very polite. Happy Birthday Michael, I miss your musical contributions to the world!

Hard to imagine him being 50 years old.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

MrsLayneStaley1201 Guest
    ---(Sydney, Australia) Today it was announced all sales from the INXS single, Donâ??t Change, will be donated to the Red Cross Haiti relief effort.

Thanks to the support of the Universal Music Group and INXS, all proceeds from sales will be donated to the Red Cross Haiti Earthquake Appeal.

CM Murphy, Chairman of Petrol Electric and INXS Creative Director and Global Business Strategist commented: â??Thanks to the support of the Universal Music Group and the fans, INXS are thrilled to be able to contribute to the Haiti Earthquake Appeal. Michael was also so supportive of charities and giving back to the community, and I am sure he would be very proud of INXS for making this gesture.â?

Australian Red Cross CEO Robert Tickner commended Petrol Electric, Universal Music and dedicated fans for their generous support of Red Crossâ?? relief and recovery work in Haiti.

â??We are seeing devastation on a massive scale and we still donâ??t even know the full extent of it. What we do know is that it will take a major international effort to help the Haitian community at this time and the funds raised through the sales of this single will contribute directly to that.â?
    ---

Link to the full article:
    http://www.guitargearheads.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1133

Go buy the mp3 of "Don't Change" by INXS at Amazon or iTunes. It only costs a buck! And it's for a really good cause!!

Happy Birthday Mike<3

Quote Originally Posted by jaylene View Post
    Happy Birthday Michael!
    I awlays thought that!

12. 01-23-2010, 08:29 AM
    Reason
    accident

jaylene Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by anne View Post
    I awlays thought that!

Thought I was the only one!

Great minds think alike

Gosh 50? I could of never imagined that while he was still alive, let alone now that he is gone. RIP, he is truly missed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

dirk diggler Guest

zamboni Guest
    Seen INXS during their "Elegently Wasted" Tour, and just a few months later Michael was dead. Can't believe he's been gone this long.

Instead of the auto erotica asphyxiation or suicide question, a better one is if he didn't get involved with Paula would he still be here? I would have to say yes. That relationship was a mess from day one, and there wasn't one or two messed up people involved in it, there was three.

Zaboni - i'd like to think he'd still be alive if he had never got entangled with Paula and Bob.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Oooooooooooooh my. Oh my.

So Mr RaRa said something to me the other day about Alexander McQueen's death. I forget what. And he was like, yeah we have a song about that kind of thing, you know." Um, no...I didn't. They have a song called "Well Hung," about...you know, hanging yourself for certain reasons. Ack! Seriously they do! Embarrassing!

Well Hung

Gah this is why I don't listen to their music! LOL Gross. Yes, all of their songs are potty humor.

Okay, I admit the words are pretty funny.

RapidFire Guest
    Well I chose this thread to make my first post because Michael was the absolute love of my life. I know that sounds a bit silly, but what I mean is he's always been a part of it. I grew up with my parents musical influences, like many do, stuff like Queen, Neil Diamond (hehe), Bon Jovi etc. INXS were the first band I found on my own, and when I got to that tender age where I started to think about boys and *gasp* sexual matters, Michael was right in the foreground as the ultimate fantasy. Other crushes came and went, but always I wanted to find me a guy like Michael. He was a beautiful and sexy man with a phenominal presence on stage. I remember the day I found out he'd died. It was kinda cold, my dad just opened my bedroom door, told me it was in the papers he'd died and then told me to get ready as we were going out. I felt sick all day and had 'Taste It' stuck in my head because it was the last song INXS performed on TFI Friday not long before.

Right, introbabble out of the way.

With regards to the hearing thing. That may be true, though I tend to dismis anything that involves the words "according to Bonno"

Do I think it was suicide? No. Evidence points to autoerotic and I remember there was a documentary on not long after his death in which Paula Yates stated that it was something he'd expressed an interest in trying. Obviously, he was upset over family matters and such and perhaps the need for a stronger release was what pushed him to try it that fateful night. Just my humble thought on the matter.

Tiger's name change. Well, that's just not good. Last thing the poor child needs is to be tagged a Geldof. She is just gorgeous though. I still have the OK spread Paula did with her when she was 2 years old. Such a beautiful little girl, and she grow into a beautiful young woman.

Anyway that's me done, but I have something else to do with Michael though it's more suited to the Heath Ledger thread (when I find it). You might wanna check it out when I've posted it.

Love to you all fellow Hutch lovers xxxx

Death Becomes Her Guest
    Happy Birthday Hutch - we still miss you

In a Sea of Sorrow Guest
    Mad Love for Hutch. RIP Michael. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Michael!
    Better sexually in bed than out as his demise quite obviously proved
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

MrsLayneStaley1201 Guest
    Happy Birthday Michael<3

Happy Birthday Michael!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Mulvaness Guest
    Happy Birthday Michael!!!

NewYorkDoll Guest

Thought I was the only one!

oh no. he was one of the hottest. tremendous charisma out the ying yang.

Oh yes, he was HOT.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige B View Post
    Back in 1994, I won a radio contest to meet INXS and got front row seats! While in the meet and greet room (backstage) we waited for the band to finish eating. When Michael came out and I didn't recognize him at first. His hair was really short and he was wearing a shirt from a gas station! He sat down at our table and immediately started talking, he was very friendly and charming. We talked about another tour they did in Denver years before and he remembered many details about being here and having a tough time with the altitude! I have such fond memories of that night, he and the rest of the band were very polite. Happy Birthday Michael, I miss your musical contributions to the world!

This is awesome, Paige!

I remember hearing on the radio when his death was announced and all I could think was what a waste it was. Paula and him were a disaster together and adding lots of booze into that mix didn't help. I too wonder if he hadn't been involved with her if he would have been here to enjoy his birthday.

wheaton Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    A brain injury or a chemical inhalation can cause loss of the sense of smell. Stevie Wonder, in addition to being blind since infancy lost his sense of smell in a car accident. He wasn't born blind by the way. There was an oxygen imbalance in his incubator which led to his blindness.

Another rumor is that not only was Michael Hutchence naked, but there was a broom handle up his butt. Probably a lie, but it has been said.
    How drunk do you have to be to let Stevie drive?!?

Quote Originally Posted by wheaton View Post
    How drunk do you have to be to let Stevie drive?!?
    Way more drunk than not catching he was blinded due to an oxygen deficient incubator and not a car accident. But drunk enough to have a broom shoved up your butt. Not as fucked up as doing coke with an amyl nytrate chaser while masturbating with a noose around your neck. Exhilarating but not for amateurs.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Way more drunk than not catching he was blinded due to an oxygen deficient incubator and not a car accident. But drunk enough to have a broom shoved up your butt. Not as fucked up as doing coke with an amyl nytrate chaser while masturbating with a noose around your neck. Exhilarating but not for amateurs.
    In the end, the Late Mr. Hutchence just didn't know if he was coming or going.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    That is literally multi-tasking - satisfying himself while cleaning the floor. Thought guys couldnt do it.... hang on... maybe its proof you cant!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dead by way of a choke and stroke...how glamorous...

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Dead by way of a choke and stroke...how glamorous...
    YouTube - Mitch Benn - The Autoerotic Asphyxiation Song

DrDeath Guest
    Just stumbled upon this. Man he was beautiful *sighs* Such a WASTE! Here's a cool interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnj1pg9SNZ8

Today is 14 years.

deladante Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes1986 View Post
    He also lost his sense of taste. That would piss me off too
    I spoke with him a day before he was MURDERED...the truth will never come out & the band is still fearful of the truth

Care to elaborate?
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Bbeelzebub Guest
    Anybody that was so involved with Paula Yates as he was, never stood a chance.

I also don't buy into the entire, "Bob Geldof is such a great person because he's raising Michael Hutchence's kid" theory. It's always what he'd planned. What a shit thing that her problems robbed him of his legacy.
    Last edited by Bbeelzebub; 07-04-2012 at 01:31 AM.

cuncinus Guest

Essay

Hello everyone [IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\OBS\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif[/IMG] I am thrilled now that I found out that there is forum on findadeath.com and I obviously stumbled upon it while searching some info on Michael. It's very strange when I think about how I got myself into this investigation of mine about him. I'm not exactly one you'd think would know anything about INXS or Michael, if you have in mind that I was born in 1987. So as a 25 year old girl, I'm not a stereotypical Hutch fan. That can only prove how good music and good people are recognised any time and any place. Maybe the info where I'm from would surprise you the most but...We're not here to discuss about me.
    I like to think that it was a mere coincidence I clicked on his name whilst reading about Kylie Minogue on Wikipedia. There was something familiar about it but wasn't sure what. As you maybe noticed, the pic they have of him on Wikipedia is not representative and I started to Google everything about him, bit by bit. Then it hit me. He was the man I remembered for his hair when I was watching MTV as a kid! I remembered lots of their videos and couldn't believe that I never paid attention to them. What was really sad is finding out he was dead. I was interested in finding out where he was, what he was up to and all that. Quite dissapointing.
    If there's something strange about him it's that when you find out something about him you just want more. He's very addictive. I cannot write anything more special about him than you guys already have. I just regret being born in the times that I have, not only because of missing out on Mick. I think most of us must feel like we would fit better in some other time in history...
    Back to Michael. I have read everything that's available on the web about him. I also found a free online read of the book his mom and half-sister wrote. A person doesn't know what to think or feel after sucking in soooo much contradictory information. One side says he hanged himself intending a suicide, others say it was the auto-erotic fetish, third that he was a victim of a plot and that he was murdered. What to think???
    I'm not leaning towards any of the sides because it just seems one of those things that will remain a mystery. I regularly watch Dr.G on Investigation Discovery, she's a medical examiner(pathologist) and she is such a professional and I just cannot wish that his body was handed to someone like her. If there's the smallest grain of doubt, she investigates it. I mean, what kind of a pathologist would discard the entire death of such a high-profile celebrity?? The media was focused on it, maybe more than it should be, but the guy/woman decided there is no need to dig deeper.
    Also, the whole time gap (night to morning when they found him) is really blurred. Ok, we know about his dad having a dinner with him but Kim Wylson and her boyfriend partying with him? We don't know much about that. When exactly did they leave the room? How come there are no tapes of the hallways in the hotel? The phone calls, Paula's hopeless stance about the custody thing. Bob's argument with Michael. Apparently the woman next door heard him yelling at Bob but hasn't heard any other noise while the man was dying???
    And Michelle Benett hearing his message, taking that much time to shower (and she acknowledged that he sounded really bad) yet she took a shower...Is there any truth to the reports he was still warm when the maid found his body??? Dear God, that's the worse for me. It was matter of really short period of time if someone reacted that could have saved his life.
    Than the book I mentioned. It's filled with trivia, yes very interesting, but it was more about their hurt feelings in certain situations rather than facts. Oh, than we have Paula. I honestly don't know what to think about that woman. She's Tigers mom so I respect that aspect of her but come on...I showed vids of her to many difefrent men and not one had anything positive to say about her, regarding her behaviour or her looks. Have in mind that none knew or know who she was. What Michael saw in her remains a mystery to me, although there are ample of Paula's fanatics that try to convince people otherwise...And why her, out of all the women he slept with, to have his child?? No offense to Tiger, she is here and she is wonderful but I just cannot help wondering. A case of twisted fate maybe?
    Michael sure was someone least fitted to call perfect. He had a lot of flaws. A lot. I mean, he was an eternal boy, a hedonist, must have his way, avoided responsibility and arguments (even constructive ones), living to get laid all over the world. One might think there wasn't substance to him. But there was. There sure was. And that's the hardest thing. You cannot just classify him as good or bad. Just when I think I'm over him I watch his vid and I fall into this circle of never getting closure. God only knows what happened that night, who would he be today if he didn't die, who would he love, what he would sing about....Millions of questions.
    He was special. There's not doubt about it. Now that I know some things I just cannot kick him out of my life in the way that I cannot stop listening, reading or searching something new/old with his name on it.
    I would also love it this thread would come alive again. I would love to hear from you, you all seem awesome! A great bunch![IMG]file:///C:\DOCUME~1\OBS\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image004.gif[/IMG]

cuncinus Guest
    And I am sorry about all the bad grammar in the previous post, I am working through my 12 hour night shift and I am really tired. When I think about it, I should have waited until next day but I just couldn't contain my excitement. One thing tho, about the third option- the plot, that he was murdered.
    Apparently his body was bruised, his hand injured(broke even). His mom even wrote how when she went to the morgue to see his body, she noticed a cut on his brow or forehead. There also were strange things written about his property, how it went all down in flames. Some corporations from Italy got hold of it. The same ones that had been linked to Gianni Versace with whom he was friends with (he was murdered in a strange way). Is there any link? How did he lose everything he owned, there was a lot if you read about it. He was broke on the day he died. It is very strange. His attorney was suspicious as well. Geldof taking care of Tiger. What irony.
    It's pretty disgusting to know how his brother and the rest of his family acted after his death. Selling his stuff, writing books about him, fighting over certain things, what family?? His brother was without a doubt, very jealous of him. I can understand that but when he died... I don't get it.His dad was also strange. I cannot help thinking how he had strange realtionship with his family. No one really, I mean, REALLY knew him. His bandmates. I think some of them didn't like him. Just cannot figure out who exactly.
    Did he really love or had anything serious with either of the names related with him. Was it all one big act? Who he really was? I wonder....

DrDeath Guest
    It is depressing how families of the deceased act but then you only have to look at the majority of the Jacksons to see what money does to folks.

I think WAY too much has been made of his death in the sense that he'd always had problems with his mental health, drinking, pills the lot. He was a rock n roll cliche in many ways- from the way he looked, the musical/vocal style etc right up to his death- and it was a sad but inevitable end. He had the last of many arguments with Bob Geldof, a sweet but drama addict partner and he was separated from his kid. He got depressed and killed himself. He wasn't murdered- that's ridiculous. I doubt he'd have been auto eroticising (if that's a word!) as he was supposedly whacked off his head when he hung himself. He was suicidal.

He was the hottest rock star. Of that there is no doubt

It has been 15 years ago today we lost Michael Hutchence. I was a huge fan of INXS, and was fortunate enough to have met the man several times over the years. He was gracious and wonderful to his fans. He was so talented and could really whip a crowd up into a frenzy! Anyone who was lucky enough to see INXS in concert knows what I mean.

I remember seeing him walk into a hotel lobby...and thought...that is one charismatic, confident and cool man!

I simply adored him and was lucky enough to be in one of INXS's last videos. I miss you, Michael!

Name:  61294bc31d617db6.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  4.5 KBClick image for larger version. 

Name:	3tpyzn8o9axa8n9p.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	44428Click image for larger version. 

Name:	michael_hutchence_2.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	44429
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mike&Richard.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	44430 This is the last known photo of Michael alive.
    Last edited by Saskia; 11-22-2012 at 10:15 AM.
    Hurry back...hurry back...don't forget to bring your....death certificate!! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wendy A. Guest
    Wow! 15 yrs! I always thought he was hot.

he was very hot...such a shame.
    tiger looks just like him
    "if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first" Kurt Cobain

[SIGPIC] http://phineas4cobain.tumblr.com/post/36392280360 [/SIGPIC]

Back in 1984, Hutchence produced a single for a "discovery" (described by some as a girlfriend) of his, named Flame Fortune:

Birth-name was Heather Hogue, she was a child actor under the name Heather Harrison - appeared in things such as Ironside, Courtship Of Eddie's Father, and so on. She died on December 17 1991.

Not much actual info around on the 'Net, but it appears she was murdered in LA, and her ashes were scattered at Ayer's Rock. Some stories have claimed that she and Hutchence spent a last night together at the Four Seasons in LA shortly before her death.

Birth info here: http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/3.3/

Reportedly, the INXS song "Show Me (Cherry Baby)" was written about her; Hutchence is said to have introduced the track at gigs as "this is about a girl from LA who was murdered".

Anyone got more info on her death?

MrsLayneStaley1201 Guest
    Happy Birthday Michael!