Thread: Death by Chocolate

firegilnotguns Guest

Death by Chocolate

Have you guys seen this: http://www.bluelips.com/cat_eat_me.cfm ?
    It's body parts, in chocolate form. (They also have chocolate caskets that are more "realistic" than the regular plastic caskets you get with jellies in them and such.) Makes me want to plan my funeral and give these away as favours. (Joking, of course!)
    Last edited by firegilnotguns; 10-15-2007 at 04:29 PM.

RoRo Guest
    These are so great! I wanna have em at my memorial service...my friends would think it was so me!

knothere Guest
    theres a part i didn't see....

Cool!

It's my dream to run an internet business with that sort of theme, plus cakes and other things to order, once I finish my culinary degree! I'm glad to see someone doing that; there's a surprising lack of such companies out there.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that people should get favours at funerals...especially edible ones! What do you usually do with a prayer card or somesuch that you may get at a funeral? And do you feel bad if you lose it? Wouldn't feel bad losing a chocolate casket, cause you'd have eaten it - and people would ALWAYS remember that! :P

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    theres a part i didn't see....

KristinEileen Guest
    That's awesome. I wish I had known about that before my future sister in law planned her halloween party. Those would have been great for favors and stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by firegilnotguns View Post
    Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that people should get favours at funerals...especially edible ones! What do you usually do with a prayer card or somesuch that you may get at a funeral? And do you feel bad if you lose it? Wouldn't feel bad losing a chocolate casket, cause you'd have eaten it - and people would ALWAYS remember that! :P
    That's a great idea! I'll have to put it in my "arrangements". People have to get edible favors- and heck, there should be a full buffet and an open bar- at my send-off!

I'd certainly feel a little less weepy at a funeral if I had some chocolate to nibble on, and I'd probably have some nicer associations with the person's passing.

Cheers,
    Amy

attackatdawn Guest
    Yum chocolate!