Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36434445464754 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,250 of 4498

Thread: Heath Ledger

prettypixie1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    See? What'd I tell ya? Eat the cookie.

yupp....It sure was yummy!

Entertainment Tonight is showing the Heath drug party video right now!

asif_Patel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypixie1986 View Post
    Yeah just saw them take his body out in the bag and it truely does look almost empty!!!!!!! Someone tell me Im not going crazy....He wasnt a small man was he?
    No - none of you are crazy. Those bags are HUGE. and need to be because you might have an obese person, and they need to be able to fit into those bags as well. Also, sometimes a body that has not been found right away and had advanced decompostion, their bodys are bloated and the abdomen expands to the size of a basketball. Plus the bags have some slack to make it easier for them to slide him off the gurney into the M.E.'s truck. Heath was in physically fit, so that's why it looks like he's lost in the bag.

cherryghost Guest
    It was on the morning news here and our News are adding how sad it is for the family at this time to see!

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by asif_Patel View Post
    Parents aren't perfect. Especially young parents. If it wasn't a planned preganancy - I doubt Heath was ready to settle down so suddenly and expect to be Mr. Perfect Domesticity. 9 months isn't a whole lot of time to "grow up" when you aren't ready. However, maybe he was thinking it was his last "horrah" the night before he was nominated for the Oscars... he probably thought he'd indulge himself "just one more time, because it's a specially occassion." He even feels guilty in the video: "IO'm going to get shit from my girlfriend over this.... We just had a baby 3 months ago.... Her name is Matilda. Matilda Rose.... You know... I really shouldn't be here."

THAT WAS 2 YEARS AGO! That's old news. What happened 2 years ago is history. It's in the past. A lot can change in 2 years. His daughter was only 3 months, he probably thought during his last night of indulgence that "Matilda is too young to remember any of this..." Over the following 2 years - as Matilda got older and would start to have memories, he probably straigtened up. He seemed so to me.

From what I remember in high school health class - you only have to take cocaine and other hard core drugs ONCE in your life and it causes permanent damage to your body and DNA. As opposed to other abuse which builds up over time (booze, smoking, pills). So, that means, if any of us, ever, did any hardcore drugs, even once in "high school" - the damage is done. Who knows? Maybe all of our indulgences and youthful indiscrestions from the past have detroyed our futures as well.

On one hand, yes--life is complex.

On the other, it's so simple. Don't abuse drugs.

prettypixie1986 Guest
    No - none of you are crazy. Those bags are HUGE. and need to be because you might have an obese person, and they need to be able to fit into those bags as well. Also, sometimes a body that has not been found right away and had advanced decompostion, their bodys are bloated and the abdomen expands to the size of a basketball. Plus the bags have some slack to make it easier for them to slide him off the gurney into the M.E.'s truck. Heath was in physically fit, so that's why it looks like he's lost in the bag.

well thanks for clearing that up! Now I know Im not crazy.....

cachluv Guest
    "I agree with you in that people choose to do drugs at first. The sixteen year old thinking that they'll just try meth once to see what it's like. The sad thing is, they don't think addiction will happen to them. A lot of addicts say they didn't think it would happen to them. By the time they realize that the drug use has taken on a life of it's own, well obviously it's too late. You can choose to try a drug but I don't think you can choose to be an addict. If people had a choice between addiction and soberity, there would be a lot less addicts out there."

---Nicely put, Lita. We all know abusing drugs is stupid. But who among us doesn't do stupid shit? or hasn't done stupid shit? My Dad used to say "you can't go into a room full of wet paint and not get some on you". We are human, we are born to make mistakes. No one deserves to die for them.

GhostWorld Guest
    You guys broke page 75....

I lied, it just showed that there was a 75th page and it wouldn't let me get there. Move along.
    Last edited by GhostWorld; 01-30-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Danny62 Guest
    On a serious note about Heath I do feel sorry for him! I was addicted to painkillers for 6 years! Got off of them in Sept 2006. I was taking so much when I went to rehab the docs were amazed I was still alive.

When you are an addict you really don't think or Care about the consequences! Eventually when your life is being controlled by the drug and that is all you care about you either die or get help!

I think any long term drug addict is going to eventuall OD! You always need more...

Then again the damn docs don't help matters! Mixing drugs that could be lethal!!

Its sad Heath took the wrong combination it sounds like!!

I think more doctors ought to be looked into for over prescribing or giving the wrong combination!

prettypixie1986 Guest
    75 And still going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unlike poor heath

Its not always the Doctors fault. I bet Heath had more than one doctor giving him pills and I bet he didnt tell the doctors what the others were giving him. I have seen that M.O. plenty of times.

Katie Guest
    I also read that he had doctors at his last movie location, which was out of this country. That would also make a difference.

Mamma Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I bet Heath had more than one doctor giving him pills and I bet he didnt tell the doctors what the others were giving him. I have seen that M.O. plenty of times.
    Me too. by the way, if anybody has a link to the Heath drug video, please post. I missed the ET show it was on.

RoRo Guest
    Doctors over prescribing to celebs is nothing new...remember Elvis and Dr Nicopoulis?
    Hell my mom used to go to 3 doctors when I was a kid to get valium!
    I think even though it has been reported that Heath was a coke head, that this was just an accident caused by mixing too many different things...sad in any case

Katie Guest
    Mamma,

Your new picture broke me up. You are to funny!!

prettypixie1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    Me too. by the way, if anybody has a link to the Heath drug video, please post. I missed the ET show it was on.

I wonder what will emerge next about Heath???

Mamma Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    Mamma,

Your new picture broke me up. You are to funny!!
    !!!

Mamma Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    Doctors over prescribing to celebs is nothing new...remember Elvis and Dr Nicopoulis?
    I think even though it has been reported that Heath was a coke head, that this was just an accident caused by mixing too many different things...sad in any case
    I suspect this to be the case as well. He was doctor shopping, here and abroad, and did not enlighten his different physicians on the prescriptions he was currently taking. That's my speculation, until something can be proved otherwise.

GhostWorld Guest
    The video will not be shown - classy move on their part.

'ET' and 'The Insider' Will Not Run Heath Ledger Video

Copyright 2008 Bryan Bedder / Getty Images
    Out of respect for HEATH LEDGER's family, "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" have decided not to run the Heath Ledger video which has been circulating in the world media.

That is so lame. It's too late too change whats happend. whats next? The tox results being private as well?

GhostWorld Guest
    That is so lame. It's too late too change whats happend. whats next? The tox results being private as well?
    True but they could have just released it on the internet rather than having it shown on tv. I would have been happier with that outcome.

cherryghost Guest
    His family havent even buried him yet and I think its only out of consideration for his family at this stage, there is always a personal side to death, which seems right! Though its taking a while to bury him isnt it!

All this Heath is so out of context we need someone else to die for it all to die down

asif_Patel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    On a serious note about Heath I do feel sorry for him! I was addicted to painkillers for 6 years! Got off of them in Sept 2006. I was taking so much when I went to rehab the docs were amazed I was still alive.

When you are an addict you really don't think or Care about the consequences! Eventually when your life is being controlled by the drug and that is all you care about you either die or get help!

I think any long term drug addict is going to eventuall OD! You always need more...

Then again the damn docs don't help matters! Mixing drugs that could be lethal!!

Its sad Heath took the wrong combination it sounds like!!

I think more doctors ought to be looked into for over prescribing or giving the wrong combination!
    That's exactly what I said several posts back! Great minds think alike!

BTW.... How did you manage to get pills for your addiction for 6 years? Didn't your doctors cut you off?

asif_Patel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostWorld View Post
    The video will not be shown - classy move on their part.

'ET' and 'The Insider' Will Not Run Heath Ledger Video

Copyright 2008 Bryan Bedder / Getty Images

Out of respect for HEATH LEDGER's family, "Entertainment Tonight" and "The Insider" have decided not to run the Heath Ledger video which has been circulating in the world media.
    But they already showed it tonight!!!!! Did they not have respect for his family on tonight's episode? Well, it was from 2 years ago anyway. It was filmed the night before the Oscars where his was up for BBM.

Katie Guest
    If it's out there, we will see it. One way or another.

Danny62 Guest
    That's exactly what I said several posts back! Great minds think alike!

BTW.... How did you manage to get pills for your addiction for 6 years? Didn't your doctors cut you off?

I was going to a pain clinic! They gave the shit out like Candy!

How they didn't know I was addicted blew me away!!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest

They probably didn't give a shit.

weight loss Guest

Back when quaaludes were all the rage, all one had to do was go to a clinic or three and get scripts - enough for you to take and sell till next time.

cherryghost Guest
    Yes Ive seen it about 4 times today on TV in Sydney! Just working with the tele on!

Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    I agree with you in that people choose to do drugs at first. The sixteen year old thinking that they'll just try meth once to see what it's like. The sad thing is, they don't think addiction will happen to them. A lot of addicts say they didn't think it would happen to them. By the time they realize that the drug use has taken on a life of it's own, well obviously it's too late. You can choose to try a drug but I don't think you can choose to be an addict. If people had a choice between addiction and soberity, there would be a lot less addicts out there.
    Well, a big old DUH to them.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    [b]
    </H2>
    They're so hypocritical!!! Why freak out about Britney not being able to get a sandwhich is peace when you're right there contributing to the insanity??? I have no sympathy for Britney. She's done nothing but court the media. She always stops to talk to them and has to make a spectacle of herself. They even have video of her screaming at that Lufti guy. She's one person that I try to avoid stories about. I don't watch the videos at all. I really think Britney would implode if the horde of paparazzi weren't there to take her picture. I think she feeds off of it because it solidifies in her mind that she's still famous but she has no clue that the paparazzi are just hounding her because they want to see what crazy shit she'll do next.
    And they are sooo smarmy! "You look great in the new car honey," "Yeah you're so sexy." GROSS! They are so rotten to the core.
    Last edited by RaRaRamona; 01-30-2008 at 08:59 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    I heard that too about the preliminary Tox results. The Acutal results are due tomorrow, right?
    They should be back Feb 5th.

RaRaRamona Guest

From what I remember in high school health class - you only have to take cocaine and other hard core drugs ONCE in your life and it causes permanent damage to your body and DNA. As opposed to other abuse which builds up over time (booze, smoking, pills). So, that means, if any of us, ever, did any hardcore drugs, even once in "high school" - the damage is done. Who knows? Maybe all of our indulgences and youthful indiscrestions from the past have detroyed our futures as well.
    Really? Drugs change DNA? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    "I agree with you in that people choose to do drugs at first. The sixteen year old thinking that they'll just try meth once to see what it's like. The sad thing is, they don't think addiction will happen to them. A lot of addicts say they didn't think it would happen to them. By the time they realize that the drug use has taken on a life of it's own, well obviously it's too late. You can choose to try a drug but I don't think you can choose to be an addict. If people had a choice between addiction and soberity, there would be a lot less addicts out there."

---Nicely put, Lita. We all know abusing drugs is stupid. But who among us doesn't do stupid shit? or hasn't done stupid shit? My Dad used to say "you can't go into a room full of wet paint and not get some on you". We are human, we are born to make mistakes. No one deserves to die for them.
    The arrow on my pity meter is still at zero. I was forced by low finaces to live years and years with my boozing mother and my junkie sister, and I am still coming to terms with the wreckage they laid on themself and on me and the rest of my family. I love both dearly but I have no pity for them and the prices each paid for their adictions.
    Last edited by cindyt; 01-30-2008 at 09:08 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

RaRaRamona Guest
    SCANDALOUS DRUG CLIP HERE!!!

It's not the whole thing, just clips, but it's enough.

This is so lame. Who hasn't been in a room with people doing this? What is sad is Michelle was up in their room with a baby while he was doing this. That is shameful.

xenaswolf Guest
    That tape was 2 years ago. It isn't proof of anything other than 2 years ago he was doing drugs.

And Dr. Drew needs to get a grip....unless there is something we aren't seeing, I see nothing that would scare anyone straight.

Personally, I'm really hoping the tox screen comes back clean and that Dr. Drew can be shown that 28 years old does not mean you can't die of natural causes.

I do agree it was stupid of him doing that with his kid upstairs and all.
    Last edited by xenaswolf; 01-30-2008 at 09:32 PM.

RaRaRamona Guest
    What's absurd is if you watch it they're like "this video will provide clues to why the actor died." LOL O RLY? How?

prettypixie1986 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    What's absurd is if you watch it they're like "this video will provide clues to why the actor died." LOL O RLY? How?

This video would have provided clues to why he died if he's have died 2 freakin years ago!!!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by prettypixie1986 View Post
    This video would have provided clues to why he died if he's have died 2 freakin years ago!!!!!
    Yeah ya think?

YESSSSS 76 HOOOOOOCHIIEEES!!!

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    omg im finally caught up it takes me all day to catch up on what i missed while i was sleeping and by the time im caught up again its time for bed again

Quote Originally Posted by RLR12 View Post
    ha - that was good!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SheBoss View Post
    Minimize buttons are a great thing! But don't do it too often, we bosses are smarter than we look!
    Tabs are good too. Unless you're not supposed to be on the internet at all. Oopsy.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Yeah but are those people famous? Ask someone on the street who discovered electricity & who has the latest sex tape. "Famous" seems different to me than "well known" or even "respected in their community."
    I guess it depends on "the street".

But this video shuts up the people that were saying "I don't believe he did drugs, he just had insomnia." C'mon, all the clues are there. The spun out interview's. The pills in his room. The multiple prescriptions from different doctors. He hangs out with the whole Hollywood party crew. He overdosed.

But this video shuts up the people that were saying "I don't believe he did drugs, he just had insomnia." C'mon, all the clues are there. The spun out interview's. The pills in his room. The multiple prescriptions from different doctors. He hangs out with the whole Hollywood party crew. He overdosed.
    im not disagreeing with you but just because he did drugs 2 years ago doesnt mean he was doing them when he died. its already been said that alot can change in 2 years

Jaenne Guest
    Just to spin in a different direction, how many of you are insomniacs? What are your experiences with sleep meds, and do you mix different meds in desperation? More than anything else, this death makes me look twice before I pick up a prescription bottle. I will honestly admit that in the past I've popped an extra tablet or an over-the-counter med with my other medications hoping for a little drug interaction when I get really desperate for sleep.

I have arthritis, so there is pain with the sleeplessness in my case. I do get jittery and have the attention span of a gnat after a few days without sleep. I do seriously look like I am tweaking, when the opposite is true. I'll have no meds in my system. Hey, it's 2:52am Pacific and I am sleepless for my third night in a row. The medications I took that made me sleep like a baby 4 days ago, are now as useless as sugar pills. The sleeplessness is a different creature almost every night. I constantly have to switch around, and now I'm a little bit frightened by that, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    With all due respect, RoRo--the sad thing here, right now, is we do not know yet what killed him.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Had a prominate doctor in my town, all you had to do was walk in his office and tell him what you wanted and he would prescribe it to you. He was finally arrested when he prescribed something to an undercover agent. I've always thought his wife ratted him out, because he didn't stay in jail long, and when he got out she was arrested for trying to hire a hitman to take him out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Had a prominate doctor in my town, all you had to do was walk in his office and tell him what you wanted and he would prescribe it to you. He was finally arrested when he prescribed something to an undercover agent. I've always thought his wife ratted him out, because he didn't stay in jail long, and when he got out she was arrested for trying to hire a hitman to take him out.
    do u have her number? im in need of a good hitman.

just joking

Quote Originally Posted by scarsxofxlove View Post
    do u have her number? im in need of a good hitman.

just joking
    GOD IS NOT DEAD