Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1219202122233070 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 4498

Thread: Heath Ledger

I think the reason this thread is so big is because people dont read it before they post. I bet there are at least 10 post with the article about Fred Phelps on here

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I think the reason this thread is so big is because people dont read it before they post. I bet there are at least 10 post with the article about Fred Phelps on here

They can't read thru the tears!!!

Imagine if Justin Timberlake or Miley Cyrus died. Our servers would crash

Danny62 Guest
    Imagine if Justin Timberlake or Miley Cyrus died. Our servers would crash
    It will be interesting when Britney kicks the bucket soon...see how many pages she gets??

I would rather read the Dick "Mr. Whipple" Wilson thread, or Jason's FAD classic "Morning Wood"

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Okay...who the hell cares! They were showing fucking different newspapers on TV today about his death!!!

Sounds like he was screwing with drugs and paid the ultimate price!!!
    Actually he wasn't screwing with drugs. Sounds like he just took the wrong combination. Medics said his place didn't look like an illicit drug use had taken place. His toxicology report is expected back in two weeks. Also, I know you don't care about his death but then why visit his thread? This forum hasn't gone "Perez", I think a lot of us are still shocked because this wasn't expected. If you find 35 pages of discussion about his passing disgusting, why make fun of us that liked him? Why the snide remarks towards us that are talking about him? I thought that's what this Death/Actors and Actresses topic was all about: Discussing the death of somebody famous? Am I wrong? You don't feel sorry for somebody who accidentally od'd on drugs, fine but why troll to make trouble? I personally won't post anything when Britney dies. I really don't give a crap about her but I was a fan of Heath's. Sorry if this makes me lame or pathetic.
    Last edited by Lita; 01-23-2008 at 07:42 PM.

itsintheeyes Guest
    1,011 Bitches!!!!

Lita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by itsintheeyes View Post
    1,011 Bitches!!!!
    Okay, it hasn't gone totally Perez.

Mamma Guest
    Originally Posted by Danny62
    Okay...who the hell cares! They were showing fucking different newspapers on TV today about his death!!!

But not everybody watches the news everyday, and since I write for a newspaper I rarely read the paper front to back since i'm the one editing before it goes to print.

Boys, boys, pleeaase don't be jealous ..PLEASE! Jason you sexy thang, Danny and that fine speciman of a manly chest, and JeFe with your eyes so big and FULL of expression. You know you all are still number one in my book. Always will be - Love, Mamma (Love Mamma? Damn that sounded creepy.)

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lita View Post
    Actually he wasn't screwing with drugs. Sounds like he just took the wrong combination. Medics said his place didn't look like an illicit drug use had taken place. His toxicology report is expected back in two weeks. Also, I know you don't care about his death but then why visit his thread? This forum hasn't gone "Perez", I think a lot of us are still shocked because this wasn't expected. If you find 35 pages of discussion about his passing disgusting, why make fun of us that liked him? Why the snide remarks towards us that are talking about him? I thought that's what this Death/Actors and Actresses topic was all about: Discussing the death of somebody famous? Am I wrong? You don't feel sorry for somebody who accidentally od'd on drugs, fine but why troll to make trouble? I personally won't post anything when Britney dies. I really don't give a crap about her but I was a fan of Heath's. Sorry if this makes me lame or pathetic.

Maybe I jumped the gun...I really haven't followed th story. But I keep hearing a drug overdose!!

No you are not lame or pathetic!!! You are a fan and this is cool!!

I guess I shouldn't be on when I am grouchy!!

So I APOLOGIZE!!!!!

Danny62

itsintheeyes Guest
    Has anyone ever clicked on the actual number of replies to a thread. It monitors how many posts each member has posted on a thread. That's an impressive racking of posts from someone who doesn't care, Jason!
    Last edited by itsintheeyes; 01-23-2008 at 07:58 PM.

FIRST!!!

Lita Guest
    Maybe I jumped the gun...I really haven't followed th story. But I keep hearing a drug overdose!!

No you are not lame or pathetic!!! You are a fan and this is cool!!

I guess I shouldn't be on when I am grouchy!!

So I APOLOGIZE!!!!!

Danny62
    Same here about being on when I'm grouchy. I can totally see how you would be fed up with the coverage. Every time I hear about Britney I want to pull my hair out and scream "I don't care and how is this news anyway?" Oh well, not much we can do about what's on the news. The main thing is we're all death hags here.

Quote Originally Posted by ginny9577 View Post
    Here's a "lovely" addendum to his death :

Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Heath Ledger Funeral

Atlanta, GA 1/23/2008 03:26 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas has announced their plans to picket at Heath Ledger’s funeral because the actor “promoted homosexuality” by his film ‘Brokeback Mountain’ in which he played a gay man.

Fred Phelps leads the church, which demostrates their strong conviction against gays, lesbians and soldiers by picketing. The Topeka, Kansas based group has made headlines in the past after picketing at the funeral’s of soldiers carrying signs reading ‘Thank God for Dead Soldiers’ and ‘God Hates Fags.’

“God hates the, tacky bucket of slime seasoned with womit known as Brokeback Mountain and he hates all persons having anything whatsoever to do with it,” the church writes on a flyer.

Ledger was found dead in a New York apartment yesterday. NYPD says his tragic death may have been drug related as a bottle of sleeping pills were found nearby his body. An autopsy is scheduled for today.

Ledger had one child with actress Michelle Williams
    For some reason why do I think this will IMPROVE the image of these people?

Afterall a lot people didn't approve of Brokeback Mountain such as my then next door neighbor who told me she would rather have her young children watch "slasher" films than Brokeback and weren't there a number of theatres who refused to show the movie?

Ever since Brokeback Mountain lost the award for best picture, there is the "story" that it was President George W Bush who contacted the academy and told them they should not allow Brokeback Mountain to win because the movie promotes the gay agenda. I don't buy that but many people sadly do.

Mamma Guest
    Brokeback is a chic flick. I love it.

Danny62 Guest
    Update...Heath Ledger is still dead!! sorry folks I am not being a nice person tonight and I apologize!!

I am going to bed...night all!!!

PvN73 Guest
    Update...Heath Ledger is still dead!! sorry folks I am not being a nice person tonight and I apologize!!

WHAT? Heath died? When did this happen? Why didnt I know about it?
    haaaa

Doug81506 Guest
    I wonder if he will be returned to Perth for burial. I didn't realize until doing some reading on Heath that Perth was actually suppose to be named "Purse", but the founder of the town had a really bad lisp and the clerk at the registration office misunderstood him. Interesting what you can learn on the internet.
    Last edited by Doug81506; 01-23-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    WHAT? Heath died? When did this happen? Why didnt I know about it?
    haaaa
    Yes and he is still dead...Unlike Slim Whitman!!!!

ajurk Guest
    well, i came here to see if anyone found pictures of his body yet. and no, im not reading the prior 33 pages. this is getting ridiculous. there are far better things going on in the world besides heath ledger: autopsy watch. i turned on greta to see if there have been any updates on the chick that is missing from reno, and i get dr. baden talking about heath ledger. it is very tradgic and sad, but like someone else said, god forbid if it was justin timberlake. the server wouldnt crash because i would be on the next flight to go crash his funeral! anyhow, the statement made by the crazy church was hilarious!

The web bulletin reads, "'Brokeback Mountain' star - Heath Ledger - is dead. WBC will picket this pervert's funeral, in religious protest and warning. "Ledger thought it was great fun defying God Almighty and His plan word. Ledger is now in Hell, and has begin serving his eternal sentence there."

i think this is hilarious! these people are crazy! whenever the founder dies, my brother and i are going to pickett at his funeral. good times!

Picketing Phelps funeral. That would be classic.

Doug81506 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ajurk View Post
    well, i came here to see if anyone found pictures of his body yet. and no, im not reading the prior 33 pages. this is getting ridiculous. there are far better things going on in the world besides heath ledger: autopsy watch. i turned on greta to see if there have been any updates on the chick that is missing from reno, and i get dr. baden talking about heath ledger. it is very tradgic and sad, but like someone else said, god forbid if it was justin timberlake. the server wouldnt crash because i would be on the next flight to go crash his funeral! anyhow, the statement made by the crazy church was hilarious!

The web bulletin reads, "'Brokeback Mountain' star - Heath Ledger - is dead. WBC will picket this pervert's funeral, in religious protest and warning. "Ledger thought it was great fun defying God Almighty and His plan word. Ledger is now in Hell, and has begin serving his eternal sentence there."

i think this is hilarious! these people are crazy! whenever the founder dies, my brother and i are going to pickett at his funeral. good times!

Are there autopsy pics on the Englebert thread in the Everything Else section? That would be the place to check.

Krissypoo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Real loud snoring can be a sign of respiratory distress. If only 911 had been called right away, the hell with the damage control. No wonder these poor people are droping like flys, they are nothing but a commodity to be used. It will be interesting to see what all drugs show up in the tox screen. Methadone takes ya down fast.
    Wow. Now this is something interesting that I did not know. I would like to find out more about this.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    Are there autopsy pics on the Englebert thread in the Everything Else section? That would be the place to check.
    WTF! Autopsy pics on the Englebert thread??

Doug81506 Guest
    WTF! Autopsy pics on the Englebert thread??
    That's the rumor, but I've been too busy reading all the touching tributes here to check for myself.

All I see on englebert are fake celeb topless pics.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug81506 View Post
    That's the rumor, but I've been too busy reading all the touching tributes here to check for myself.
    Just get out the ole handkerchief and dry your eyes and blow your nose!!

Doug81506 Guest
    I heard the autopsy pics were real, but I'd have no way of varifying this having not checked them myself. I've been far too busy reading touching tributes.

Its time to get this thread on track again. We might be bored of him already but i'm sure the Heath fans want their thread back.

PvN73 Guest
    all I see are hot guys there and some stupid pan comments!

Doug81506 Guest
    Just get out the ole handkerchief and dry your eyes and blow your nose!!
    I've printed out many of the tributes to put in my Heath scrapbook. So sad, such a timely death...I think they said around 3:30pm...

Doug81506 Guest
    Its time to get this thread on track again. We might be bored of him already but i'm sure the Heath fans want their thread back.

Oh, OK! *slinks back to the Engle thread*

Talking Count me in!

Picketing Phelps funeral. That would be classic.
    I'll be there and I'll bring the chips and salsa!!!!!
    I cried for shoes .... til I met a man with no feet.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

asif_Patel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamma View Post
    Yeah, and mostly full bottles the report(s) say. But I would imagine just the wrong combo would do something like this, and not necessarily an overdose. Sucks. Also, I am guessing that if it were an overdose, several pills would have been found in his autopsy indicating this. Since it was deemed inconclusive, perhapos what we are seeing is a lethal combo after all, and not several pills at a time? Still sucks, no matter what way I try to make sense of it all .
    Heath mentioned he was having anxiety and insomnia. If his body wasn't used to the prescritions (meaning his body did not have a high tollerance) what he might have done is: take 2 xanax. 30 minutes later, he's still not feeling better, so he takes 2 more or takes a valium or 2. He feels sleepy, but not enough to sleep for more than an hour. So, he takes ambian (which SUCKS as a sleeping pill - I know, I used to take that worthless ambien) so he takes a Benedryl (Or that other Anti-Histimine that Dr's Prescibe for allergies but they also cause drosiness) Finally, he falls asleep, but because 1 of any of these pills cause your breathing to slow. If Heath took 1 Xanax, 1 Ambien, 1 Valium, and 1 anti-histimine - that's not necessarily and "over dose" but it's enough that when he fell asleep, these medications could have caused him to stop breathing. Which is why the autopsy would have come up with no conclusive reason. If Heath had been taking these pills for years... his body would have built up a tollerance and to "O.D." he would have had to taken pretty much all the bottles to die. This just sounds like he was given the wrong milligrams by the Dr. (not strong enough) so, he was trying to get some sleep, and didn't realize even if you only take 1 pill of anti-anxiety and 1 or 2 ambien, it could be leathal to someone whose body isn't used to these medications. I blame his Dr for not taking his insomnia and anxiety seriously! I've had a loser Dr like that too, who didn't want to give me Xanaz and told me to take 6 Bendryl. I ended up sleepy, but I couldn't sleep because I was so shaky and jittey from taking 6 Benedryl! (And Benedryl should be used only for Allergies and mysquito bites - not as a sleeping pills! That's my 2 cents worth!) So, I went back to the Dr. told him what happened with the Benedryl and he wrote me a presciption for what I thought was sleeping pills/anti-anxiety. Turns out the prescription was neither. It was "Hydroxyzine". What's "Hydroxyzine" you may ask... it's a prescription for extra strength ANTI-HISTIMINE! That's right MORE allergy pills that I was supposed to be using for anxiety and insomnia!!! Because the Dr. didn't want to prescibe "Proper" antianxiety. Finally, he prescribed "Ambien" which only works for about an hour. I went to another Dr. and he prescribed "Xanax" - boom! Problem solved. But, when I think about my oddessy for a solid night's sleep - What happened to Heath - could have happened to me, or anyone else with a Dr. who won't get off their high horse and give the patient the proper medication. You know what this Dr's problem was with me: "Hey - You're young, You don't need sleeping pills, insomnia never killed anyone". Heath probably didn't call the pharmacy to find out what happens if I take this pill with this, like I did, and now he's not here anymore. This makes me so mad!!!! These Doctors should be held responsible for being negligent! Anxiety and Insomnia in young (under 35) needs to be taken seriously! They shouldn't be "experimenting" with different prescriptions before prescribing something proper because then this happens! And everyone is blaming Heath when all he wanted was some relief from panic attacks or a few hours of solid sleep. I hope his Dr loses his license! And I wish the media would stop saying: "DRUG" Overdose and specify is was "PRESCRIPTION" related. Because "Drugs" implies Cocaine, Heroine, etc... Tell the truth: He had an incompetant Dr, who kept saying "try this," oh "try this" "Oh here's another presciption, maybe this will work". "Opps! Did I forget to tell my patient that he should throw out all the other prescribtions that weren't working because if he mixes them on a bad day - he might stop breathing in his sleep?"

Sorry for the rant! This has been bothering me since I first heard the news. I know Heath's pain of struggling with insomnia and anxiety and I wish people would stop acting like he did something reckless and irresponsible. It was his DOCTOR who was reckless and irresponsible!!!

Suicide: NO WAY! There was no note. Plus, men tend to not use pills. (Even if that was the case here - all those bottles would have been empty - that right there should tell everyone it's not a suicide)

Heath dead? Damn, he owes me $5.00
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

He sure was wired up in every interview I have seen of him. He didnt seem like he was tired or lacking sleep. I didnt know him so im just calling it by what I see. I did drugs for years unfortunantly, I can tell when someone is "On one"

asif_Patel Guest
    He sure was wired up in every interview I have seen of him. He didnt seem like he was tired or lacking sleep. I didnt know him so im just calling it by what I see. I did drugs for years unfortunantly, I can tell when someone is "On one"

I've never been "on drugs" (illegal ones, I mean) but while my anxiety and insomnia were out of control - people kept telling me I was acting like I was wired, as if I had drank pots of coffee. And sometimes that was the case... because of the lack of sleep, I would have to drink several cups before I could function. In fact, when I had to work - I drank so much coffee my hands would shake uncontrolably.

If Heath had used anything illegal in the past, that would have showed up in the autopsy. (Damage to the organs, veins, etc...) But they said the autopsy was inconclusive. That leads me to believe he mixed a few different presciptions and probably stopped breathing in his sleep. That makes sense to me. Plus he was also found face-down I believe. Perhaps between that and the labored breathing is what caused his death.

All it takes is 1 ambien, 1 valium/xanax and 1 antihistimine and if you fall asleep on your back, you probably will wake up, but if you roll over in your sleep and your breathing is obstructed, you won't be able to wake up when your not getting oxygen.

Overtaxed Guest
    Pat O'Brien reported on Larry King Live that Michelle Williams was back in her home in Brooklyn with daughter Mathilda Rose who was carrying a doll. She entered through a Garage Door. Larry King's response: "Excellent reporting." How many millions are both of these jackasses making a year?

My dog just took a crap in my backyard. Now I think THAT qualifies as more "excellent" reporting! That'll be $4MM please.

RaRaRamona Guest
    <<<“God hates the, tacky bucket of slime seasoned with womit known as Brokeback Mountain and he hates all persons having anything whatsoever to do with it,” the church writes on a flyer.>>>>

LMBO they are so freakin crizizy. "Bucket of slime seasoned with vomit...or womit." I love it. I would also love to picket his funeral. I think his wake will probably be bombed.

40. 01-23-2008, 09:43 PM

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post
    When Christians start judging homosexuals, I can't help but think how many of the 10 Commandments I've broken as a heterosexual. I shouldn't have a chance at salvation, but God's endless mercy gives me hope. Consequently, I don't believe that God judges homosexuals anymore than He does heterosexuals. Plus, I truly believe He grades on a curve.
    You might want to delete that, there's been a warning. No religion.

SenorMuerto Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Overtaxed View Post
    Pat O'Brien reported on Larry King Live that Michelle Williams was back in her home in Brooklyn with daughter Mathilda Rose who was carrying a doll. She entered through a Garage Door. Larry King's response: "Excellent reporting." How many millions are both of these jackasses making a year?

My dog just took a crap in my backyard. Now I think THAT qualifies as more "excellent" reporting! That'll be $4MM please.
    "Tomorrow on Larry King-An entire hour with Joe Franklin discussing the Heath Ledger/Jolson connection."

asif_Patel Guest
    Anderson Cooper on CNN had Dr. Gupta was saying it appears he died of "Respitory Depression". When the toxicology reports come back, the prescription levels probably won't be leathal levals, but because he was sedated, that caused respitory depression.

44. 01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
    Reason
    Porn isn't allowed on the forum.

knothere Guest
    maybe he died cause he was sick

Kugmu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    Maybe

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by knothere View Post
    never he was a young celeb he must have been on drugs he couldnt possibly have died of an every day illness.

please note my sarcasim.

sorry having a moment im sick of alot of the media making it seem like he was into drugs in a big way when nobody knows for sure yet what he was on

Jack Raines Guest
    Aside from the Phelps family; that crazy conservative, homophobic former pro wrestler, the Ultimate Warrior has chimed in on his blog about Heath Ledger (seriously...):

"Apparently, Leather Hedger had sleeping troubles and anxiety and dealt with terrible mood swings. So do soldiers but they don’t self-destructively fuck up their lives. In fact, they don’t sleep, handle anxiety and mood swings while dealing with whether or not they might at any moment lose their life. And they do this all the while they are dangerously protecting the freedom of others to fuck up their own. By the way, how many 28 (or older or younger) year old soldiers met their death yesterday? It’s not easy to find out. None of them made the headlines of any news.

By today’s standard, though, I do have to agree that he was a great father... After all, Leather Hedger did what it took to kill himself. His kid is without a father, yes, but the negative influence is now removed and his own child has the chance for a full recovery...

It is sad and tragic….that we don’t demand attention be paid to greater things."

Source: http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/blog/2008/01/23/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Raines View Post
    By todayâ??s standard, though, I do have to agree that he was a great father... After all, Leather Hedger did what it took to kill himself. His kid is without a father, yes, but the negative influence is now removed and his own child has the chance for a full recovery...
    thats a horrible thing to say about a childs father

Jack Raines Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scarsxofxlove View Post
    thats a horrible thing to say about a childs father

Yeah,the Warrior is a scumbag and a piece of shit.

He's so crazy, he actually had his named legally changed to Warrior Warrior after his wrestling career was over so WWE couldn't sue him over the character name (his real name was Jim Hellwig). He goes around to college campuses making speeches now, where he constantly says homophobic things like "queering doesn't make the world work". Here's a clip of one of his anti-gay speeches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZTAfgL6B2M

thanks for the link

Kersten Guest
    Anyone notice that all the people making fun of his fans are dudes? Hmmm... jealous much?

Anyway, I hate so much speculation. This is how rumors get started, and sometimes even after they're proven wrong, their rep has been ruined. I know, he's dead, who cares, but his family has to live with it.