Thread: Marybeth Tinning kills 8 of her own children

Marybeth Tinning kills 8 of her own children

After Jason's prompting - i've created a thread for Marybeth Tinning as i did confuse her over Marie Noe.
    From 1972 till 1985 she killed 8 of her own children by Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy by smoothing them.
    http://www.serialkillerdatabase.net/...thtinning.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marybeth_Tinning

What amazes me about this case is the fact that one of the children that died was adopted yet no alarm bells were rung.

if this happened today this woman wouldn't have gotten past the 2nd death without being interrogated and most likely arrested. Shit like this is why the laws are so strict and people are so quick to point and blame these days.

malaki Guest
    It's so sad that someone can get away w/the abuse these children suffer, I don't care if it was 1962 or any date for that matter, it's just the fact that a person can go thru years of doing this and no one catches on

I know, I'm reading the Wiki article just getting more and more angry everytime they mention a new child and a new year. The doctors all seemed like morons for allowing these kids to go back home with her especially after the 2nd and 3rd time she brings them back DEAD!!!! ring ring, RED FLAG ALERT... something ain't right here.

lisalouver Guest
    I remember watching her on one of Baden's shows. He says the word Munchausen funny and it makes me smile. Course, he says homicide like hoe-mo and that makes me smile too. Old school, I guess.

I thought her last baby was just so precious and cute.

Anyone think she will get out on her next parole hearing?

Lisa wasn't your Avatar a cat this morning?

hehehe, HOMO-Side... I'll have the bacon burger and a side of HOMO please. Anyway, I hope not... she better not get out at her next parole hearing.

I doubt it - cant believe her husband was willling to leave the kids with her or actually wanted to make more with her...I mean hello?? surely after no 3 something should have kicked in?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    Lisa wasn't your Avatar a cat this morning?

hehehe, HOMO-Side... I'll have the bacon burger and a side of HOMO please. Anyway, I hope not... she better not get out at her next parole hearing.
    It was Jason. Did you like the pussy better? I can bring her back just for you because I like you!

And LMAO at your description of Baden saying HOMO-side! It is right on!

Edited for Jason - here is another one of my pussies and shaved no less!
    Last edited by lisalouver; 01-18-2008 at 01:14 PM.

I just saw a doc. on her the other day. This woman is crazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Jazbabee Guest
    Thanks for starting this thread ! I mentioned her in another thread, as my vote for one of the most evil women. Even back then, it's amazing how she deceived for as long as she did !

She forgot this old gem:
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

LOL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

tarsier Guest
    The woman ain't right but nor is she crazy in the legal sense. She'll get out of prison eventually go on social security disability for the rest of her life proably court ordered councelling at least she will no longer be able to breed and most likely will not be allowed contact with children as a probation condition.

14. 04-12-2008, 03:10 PM

NOVSTORM Guest
    Well I cerainly hope she cannot have children!! A good freind I worked with daughter has 8 kids. She has never had a single birth it is always twins or triplets. One of the new born twins died from SID. She is mulato and did not live in the best neighborhood and is not a good housekeeprer (who is with 8 kids from 2 weeks to 10 yr s old. They tgook her house apart looking for drugs,dumped ceral out of the boxes, they tore it up. Then kept her and one of the triplets at the Police statio for8 hours trying to get her to say she killed the baby. Her Dad and his ex wife the grand ma came over there and took the other kids to his home. They were going to call cps and have them take the other 7 kids. They just walked out with the kids. They did a total autopsy on the little but of a baby and then they could not have an open casket. BUT it took 4 months for them to state that this child had died from SIDS.
    It has been 18 months now and the kids are still with the Grandfather and the ex wife. Now his kid never had any kind of abuse charges against her ever, her kids all said she never yelled or spanked them. She had no man living with her and she also worked full time. Yes she was poor ,I would be too if I had 8 little mouths to feed and clothe. I cannot believe that there was NO investigation the first time much less the 2nd or 3rd time this beast took a dead baby to the hospital. What was her husband thinking or was he brain dead??

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    ~~From the Cleveland Clinic~~

[SIZE=5]Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy[/SIZE]

What is Munchausen syndrome by proxy?
    Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSP), a type of factitious disorder, is a mental illness in which a person acts as if an individual he or she is caring for has a physical or mental illness when the person is not really sick. People with MSP assume the role of a sick person indirectly by producing or lying about illness in another person under their care, usually a child under 6 years of age. However, cases have been reported of adult victims of MSP. (The term "by proxy" means "through a substitute.")

You know she does not fit the discription of someone with Munchausen.
    Usually these people are taking the kid to the hospital or doctors constantly and getting sympathy from the nurses and doctors. I saw 3 DOC on this and the mothers were giving kids too much insulin or medications and one woman had 23 operations on her kid before sdhe was 8!! She was insisting they opoerate to see what was wrong with the child and then would inject stuff into her IV to make her sick and finally they put cameras in the room and caught her. This other woman sounds like a cold blooded serial killer to me.

beautygirlsmom Guest
    Does anyone know whatever happened to her husband? Did he ever remarry or try to have more children? He comes off as completely nuts in some of these articles too. What the hell was wrong with him? He kept knocking her up - he didn't notice there weren't any kids running around the house? And they said he could barely remember their names. Don't you think you'd remember your kids' names if they died so suddenly and tragically? Of course, having three daughters, I admit to not knowing their names some days - but I just pop a Xanax and it all comes back to me ;-)

marimbagirl Guest
    Is it just me or does she look pregnant in her booking photo on Wikipedia? DId she have another child after Tami Lynn?

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    You know she does not fit the discription of someone with Munchausen.
    Usually these people are taking the kid to the hospital or doctors constantly and getting sympathy from the nurses and doctors. I saw 3 DOC on this and the mothers were giving kids too much insulin or medications and one woman had 23 operations on her kid before sdhe was 8!! She was insisting they opoerate to see what was wrong with the child and then would inject stuff into her IV to make her sick and finally they put cameras in the room and caught her. This other woman sounds like a cold blooded serial killer to me.
    I put that in cause it links at the bottom of the wiki article about her.

lisalouver Guest
    Eminem (AKA Marshall Mathers) is/was a victim of Munchausen by his mother. It is one of the main reasons that he started to have nothing to do with hsi lovely mother Debbie.

caxo492 Guest
    My father was a prison guard in the 80's and worked at the prison Marybeth Tinning is serving her time in. He was on duty one day and there was a woman pushing a broom who was coming closer and closer to him. He thought she looked familiar, and when she was close enough, he finally realized who she was. She then looked up and shot him a piercing look, and he says he felt shivers climb up his spine. He still talks about it to this day. Eeek! I'd be terrified.

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Eminem (AKA Marshall Mathers) is/was a victim of Munchausen by his mother. It is one of the main reasons that he started to have nothing to do with hsi lovely mother Debbie.

Really? I had never heard that before. I will definitely look into that further, Google here I come.

Guest Guest
    I think it's sick when someone harms their child, just so they can have some attention.......... why can't they just hurt themselves? Probably because they're cowards and would never think to cause pain to themselves.......

I think Eminem is so talented, I wish he would act more, but he wants to be with his daughter which is fine by me...... I think cleaning out my closet was a great song, video

sunshine74137 Guest
    I am perfectally happy with the love and attention I get from my kids!!!

darlingdawn Guest
    I was wondering about the husband too. You would think that with their first 3 children dying with in 90 days of each other, bells would start to ring for him too. She was always the one to bring them to the hospital. I agree with Novstorm, I don't see this as Munchausen since she didn't continuously bring the children for one thing or another. She brought them in when she thought she had killed them, they were revived and then she killed them that night, this seems totally different. I wouldn't even know what to call this. Maybe she didn't want kids and the husband kept "insisting", no matter what, she deserves more than 20 years to life!

MaryBeth just won the jackpot on her seventh attempt at gaining parole.

No remorse on her part, her kids were going to die anyway, she just streamlined the process.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/marybet...e-seventh-try/
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

They let this crazy bitch out? Wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by hrhdiesel View Post
    After Jason's prompting - i've created a thread for Marybeth Tinning as i did confuse her over Marie Noe.
    From 1972 till 1985 she killed 8 of her own children by Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy by smoothing them.
    http://www.serialkillerdatabase.net/...thtinning.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marybeth_Tinning

What amazes me about this case is the fact that one of the children that died was adopted yet no alarm bells were rung.
    Well, hey, if your kids are wrinkled...
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset