Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Driver Hit by Truck

Helby Guest

Motorcycle Driver Hit by Truck

Dunno if anyone ever posted this....but wow...its a website all in forgein language...let the video load..

Pretty graphic so be warned....

http://share.youthwant.com.tw/sh.php?id=23003335
    Last edited by Helby; 01-16-2008 at 02:44 PM.

don't_axe_me Guest
    Ew and ow

phirerednga Guest
    OMG that was awful. I guess they dont watch out for motorcycles anywhere.

Lovely. Maybe you should post a warning about how graphic it is.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    WTF. That is the most disgusting shit. I loved it.

Helby Guest
    sorry..graphic...involves semi and guy on motorcycle

don't_axe_me Guest
    Should probably go back and edit your first post and add the warning, but you have the idea.

I love this kinda stuff ( okay maybe not love, but find very interesting), but some people do not want to see this type of thing and may get upset after clicking on the link not knowing what to expect.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    I watched it several times to figure out what happened. Do you think the truck driver just didn't see the biker?

Lisamarie Guest
    That was awesome!!!! I mean ya know Im sorry he died ..but wow!! I always wondered what it looked like when someone was hit by a truck....now I know.

Lisamarie Guest
    It reminds me when I lived in TX and that kid that laid in the middle of the road trying to copy the scene fro that movie the program and he was hit by a truck and drug...always wondered what his name was...anyway he road the school bus with me and I was a freshman and he was a senior and very well liked...anyway I got beat up on the bus and he let me sit in the back with the highschoolers....But the street where he was hit was covered in blood for a long time.I always wondered why they did not get to clean it all up...anyway I ramble on

oh My God!

Oh, wow. That's gruesome. What's the phrase I'm looking for? Dragging him like that kind of added insult to injury.

TheMysterian Guest
    I seen the same thing happen in Manhattan,a Chinese man or woman walked between the cab,and container of a tractor trailer on Canal Street just as the light changed,I remember thinking to myself the guy walking had no idea where he was going.In an instant the trailer rolled over him or her,cut the person in half with the legs on one side of the trailer,and the rest under the wheels. I drove the N.Y. Tri state area for over 30 years and have seen quite a bit of accidents,but that one takes the cake!

Makes you wonder why a person would choose to walk between a rigs cab and its load, esp. while it is running and waiting for a light to change. Ignorance or suicidal behaviour. Anyways, gross.

Martini Guest
    I'm speechless.

Jazbabee Guest
    Holy Shit !!!! And to make matters worse, nobody bothered to stop !!!

Daphne Guest
    I am just stunned! VERY graphic..speechless here.

MbalmR Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Mulhenny View Post
    I watched it several times to figure out what happened. Do you think the truck driver just didn't see the biker?
    Probably not. I'll bet the fucker was ON A CELL PHONE.

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MbalmR View Post
    Probably not. I'll bet the fucker was ON A CELL PHONE.
    That's exactly what my fiance said too.

cachluv Guest
    AW-HAWW-HAWWW-SOME!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm not the only one who watched it twice either.................

Looks like when you put a tiny sliver of an opening in a packet of ketchup, then squeeze real hard.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post
    AW-HAWW-HAWWW-SOME!!!!!!!!!

I know I'm not the only one who watched it twice either.................
    I watched it twice and then showed it to my husband.
    Freakin Awesome.

Is that his arm that shoots forward at the very end? Strange.

Cettie Guest
    Yeah, I'm in a mood tonight. Watched it several times. At least the poor sod didn't suffer.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Please put a warning on that first post. I was so not prepared. My husband's good friend died recently in a similar fashion & unfortunately now I am picturing him dieing like that. As if the first hand accounts weren't bad enough now I have a visual.

Also people please watch out for bikers on the road. Give a little extra room & don't cut 'em off.

Also people please watch out for bikers on the road. Give a little extra room & don't cut 'em off.
    Please watch out for bicyclists as well. They are considered a moving vehicle and do have a right to be on the road. Watch out for pedestrians too.

poppie Guest
    OMG!!! Horrible!

disco Guest
    thats why i sold my motorcycle

Hag1 Guest
    nobody stopped, they barely even slowed down

Jaenne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Yeah that sealed the deal for me. Seeing that arm flip around was the cherry on top. Oh, God, that probably was the worst phrase to use. Sorry folks! I'd be more guarding in my remarks, but we are all in Death Hag company, and I love you for it!

Seeing that arm flip around was the cherry on top.
    Now thats my type of Sundae!

LadyCurry Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Holy Shit !!!! And to make matters worse, nobody bothered to stop !!!
    I couldn't believe that! Just another accident to them I guess!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I have to think it's kind of a death wish to be on a contraption like that in that kind of traffic area - no one even cares about the lanes they just go wherever they are headed

Anyone have any idea what city this is in? I'm assuming (though may be incorrect) that this is in China. Still a developing country. Im sure motorcycle is the only vehicle many can afford. Also, in developing countries this must be a common occurance. How much drivers education and safety are these people taught? Also consider the immense population, the density of people and traffic, and the relatively new urban population( most of these people driving probably moved to the city from a farm or rural village only recently). Not the most skilled drivers there. Anyways, I lost track of what I was trying to say. This looks like it happened rather quickly, Im sure most people didnt realize or have time to react to what was happening, hence no one stopping. We only see the incident occuring, not the aftereffects. Excuse the rambling.

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    What gets me though, is that the bike is already in front of the truck when the bike tries to change lanes. So I guess the truck did not slow down when the bike slowed. This makes no sense and it looks like it is entirely the truck's fault. Like even if there had been no attempt to change lanes, the truck would've plowed over the guy anyway. It's like I keep watching it expecting the biker to get away this time. LOL I know I'm weird.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Yes, it kind of looks like, at that moment, he was still quite alive, reaching out to try to get away...or maybe just the fact that his arm was basically the only body part that wasn't destroyed.

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    Yes, it kind of looks like, at that moment, he was still quite alive, reaching out to try to get away...or maybe just the fact that his arm was basically the only body part that wasn't destroyed.
    There's no way in hell he moved his arm. I hope. I think the wheel flopped it over.

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    And now I am down to blowing it up to full screen and trying to see inside the other cars to see if anyone is looking. I am a fucking detective.

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Mulhenny View Post
    There's no way in hell he moved his arm. I hope. I think the wheel flopped it over.
    I'm sure you're right...I've seen too many j-horror movies, I have a WAY overactive imagination...

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-O-Lantern View Post
    I'm sure you're right...I've seen too many j-horror movies, I have a WAY overactive imagination...
    Yes, I know what you mean. That night the truck driver was visited by a few pieces of a biker wearing a lot of white greasepaint and black eyeliner.

The Misfits came to him?

TheMysterian Guest
    the writting looks like Korean to me,I'll say somewhere in South Korea for the location.

Hiya. The writing is Chinese, actually. I can tell because Japanese takes its writing system from Chinese, and I can read the characters. Not enough of them to parse together what's being said, dammit! but most of them.

Having said that, I can't say how the characters show up on your screen, mysterian, so no offense if you're getting different visuals than I am.

I'm thinking China or Taiwan, myself.

It happened in Taiwan.

Lisamarie Guest
    I watched a couple times ! Very intresting.....I hope he died right away.

TheMysterian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by herekittykitty View Post
    Hiya. The writing is Chinese, actually. I can tell because Japanese takes its writing system from Chinese, and I can read the characters. Not enough of them to parse together what's being said, dammit! but most of them.

Having said that, I can't say how the characters show up on your screen, mysterian, so no offense if you're getting different visuals than I am.

I'm thinking China or Taiwan, myself.
    Thanks for the clarifacation on that herekittykitty

Shit.

Yikes.

Looks to me like the truck maybe was trying to get over into the other lane, but for some reason payed no attention to the guy on the bike? I mean, the truck was good sized, but not so big where the bike wouldn't have been seen by the truck driver. I dont think he was paying any attention.

"Death doesn't really worry me that much, I'm not frightened about it... I just don't want to be there when it happens."

sunshine2828 Guest
    That was horrible! The poor guy!