Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder of Meredith Kercher/ Amanda Knox

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    As much as I didn't want to believe it, I think Amanda is guilty. I am slightly acquainted with her mother and I just couldn't believe someone from such a nice family could do this.

There is a growing group of people here in Seattle donating to her defense. Even if I had that kind of money I couldn't do it with the doubts I have now.

Can I ask why you feel this way?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Can I ask why you feel this way?
    The main reason is because she has given more than one story about her whereabouts the evening this happened. One being that she was there and heard Meredith screaming but did nothing. If that is true, she should be charged with at least accessory because she didn't help her.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I guess the nail in the coffin for me was her Prison Diary. Not once does she mention Meredith. It is all about poor her and how badly she was treated and how she has forgiven others. She sounds like a friggen sociopath.

What pisses me off was the whole underwear thing her parents were talking about. Who the hell cares if she was buying cotton underwear or lingerie. The bottom line is if your roomate had her slit throat by an "unknown person" would you really be shopping the next day?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I guess the nail in the coffin for me was her Prison Diary. Not once does she mention Meredith. It is all about poor her and how badly she was treated and how she has forgiven others. She sounds like a friggen sociopath.

What pisses me off was the whole underwear thing her parents were talking about. Who the hell cares if she was buying cotton underwear or lingerie. The bottom line is if your roomate had her slit throat by an "unknown person" would you really be shopping the next day?
    Other valid points.

The shopping for lingerie (while laughing and flirting) seemed bizarre to me. If I were in this situation I think I would be too traumatized to do anything.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

I guess her parents say "Her apartment was a crime scene and she needed underwear." Would the cops have not let her get any of her clothing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    I guess her parents say "Her apartment was a crime scene and she needed underwear." Would the cops have not let her get any of her clothing?
    Thats exactly right. She couldn't go back into her place so she had to go buy some things. It was a clothing store in general not a lingerie store. And also it could be the police really did pressure her to confess... its not like that hasn't happened before in other cases... so that could be why her story has changed.

This is another one of those cases that I'm on the fence about. The investigation has not been done carefully, and there is a lot of "he said she said" going on which makes it difficult for us to really know. I can't go on just hearsay, and the media doesn't help by having their own agenda when reporting it. For example, when they show Amanda and her boyfriend standing outside hugging on the day of the discovery... it looked to me like she was upset and they were comforting each other. But the media says they are making out and thats what gets broadcasted over and over (with that slant). I need more hard forensic evidence before I can decide one way or the other.

Thats my 2 cents (maybe more) anyways....

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    Thats exactly right. She couldn't go back into her place so she had to go buy some things. It was a clothing store in general not a lingerie store. And also it could be the police really did pressure her to confess... its not like that hasn't happened before in other cases... so that could be why her story has changed.

This is another one of those cases that I'm on the fence about. The investigation has not been done carefully, and there is a lot of "he said she said" going on which makes it difficult for us to really know. I can't go on just hearsay, and the media doesn't help by having their own agenda when reporting it. For example, when they show Amanda and her boyfriend standing outside hugging on the day of the discovery... it looked to me like she was upset and they were comforting each other. But the media says they are making out and thats what gets broadcasted over and over (with that slant). I need more hard forensic evidence before I can decide one way or the other.

Thats my 2 cents (maybe more) anyways....

I definately don't want to see her go to prison for something she didn't do, but this case really screams someone she knows. I highly doubt it was a random intruder and I truly feel that Amanda was there. Whether or not she slit her throat is another story, but she knew that her "Friends" were raping Meredith and she did nothing to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosa Moline Guest
    As I stated previously this is a prime example of misinformation spread by the media...A & R were NOT buying lingerie such as thongs, she was buying plain cotton undies...of course the police aren't going to let her back into the apartment to get her things! it's sealed off as a crime scene. Anyone entering not connected with the police or forensics could potentially contaminate precious evidence. Don't wish to be rude, but I would have thought that was obvious?

I'm not 100% sure if AK and RS are guilty or not, but my gut feeling is telling me that there's something terribly wrong afoot here. I'm talking about a fit-up. I think AK keeps changing her story because she was high on the night of the murders and confused. That doesn't mean she had anything to do with it. I just don't buy the whole thing, tbh.

Lisamarie Guest
    thats what I think..somthing got outta of control maybe she mistaken the other girls screams as rough sex or something and didnt realize until it was too late...I do think he is hiding something and seems very full of herself even now while in jail..lets just put it this way I would not act the way she is acting in this situation......I also onder about the boyfriend and what role he played..its all seem very off to me....

Rosa Moline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    thats what I think..somthing got outta of control maybe she mistaken the other girls screams as rough sex or something and didnt realize until it was too late...I do think he is hiding something and seems very full of herself even now while in jail..lets just put it this way I would not act the way she is acting in this situation......I also onder about the boyfriend and what role he played..its all seem very off to me....
    fair comment. But is she actually guilty of MURDER? call me old-fashioned, but I just can't buy into the theory of girl meets boy...nice "middle class" types..two weeks later, they try and coerce her flatmate into a three-way that ends in cold-blooded murder? I'm well aware that AK is "no angel" but I don't know...it just seems so damned improbable, considering their personalities.

I may be completely wrong, of course...

Lisamarie Guest
    yeah no I dont think she slit her throat rather maybe got caught up with the coverup or just got scared and knee jerked..I mean lets face it she was not honest at all..why lie if your innocent?? And Ive said it before the making out at the crime scene was a bit much ..I mean the cuddling and the kissing as your friend is laying in a pool of blood a few yards away..I think it was just off......I can understand wanting comfort or just to be held but I would have been okay lets not forget poor Merridith is dead inside...I just think she knows more than what she tells....

Lisamarie Guest
    and I have known people in less time who have tried to talk me into some questionabe situations also this is Italy sex and the ideals of it are all very differant in Europe in general.... .Im not saying all Italinas are running around haveing three ways but I do they think are a more sexual people...I could be wrong...

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    and I have known people in less time who have tried to talk me into some questionabe situations also this is Italy sex and the ideals of it are all very differant in Europe in general.... .Im not saying all Italinas are running around haveing three ways but I do they think are a more sexual people...I could be wrong...
    Yes I agree the Europeans are more open about sex... they don't get anal about it being mentioned on tv or in ads.

But I still feel its that guy Guede that they've already convicted. I think he is the one who slashed Meredith's throat.
    Last edited by Frazzzld Kat; 12-08-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Lisamarie Guest
    yes I agree and I dont think Amanda did it I just think perhaps she was overwhelmed in a scary situation and maybe she just didint know what to do..maybe he threatened her or soemthing I dont know...she was dishonest and Im not sure why at all..I also think its weird she has never really said anything about Meridth its all about her..all the Italin men wnat her , her birthday in jail....her journal...its always all about her ....maybe she is juts shallow.....but there is just something about her actions that make me think twice about her being innocent ya know what I mean , Like I said this before had it been me in this situation I would not have acted the way she acted ...ya know.....as for the panties ..I wouldent have been shopping period.I dont care if I had clean drawers or not ya know..I would have been so traumatized and upset Im not sure I could shop!!! Plain cotton or g strings I just couldent ya know...

yes I agree and I dont think Amanda did it I just think perhaps she was overwhelmed in a scary situation and maybe she just didint know what to do..maybe he threatened her or soemthing I dont know...she was dishonest and Im not sure why at all..I also think its weird she has never really said anything about Meridth its all about her..all the Italin men wnat her , her birthday in jail....her journal...its always all about her ....maybe she is juts shallow.....but there is just something about her actions that make me think twice about her being innocent ya know what I mean , Like I said this before had it been me in this situation I would not have acted the way she acted ...ya know.....as for the panties ..I wouldent have been shopping period.I dont care if I had clean drawers or not ya know..I would have been so traumatized and upset Im not sure I could shop!!! Plain cotton or g strings I just couldent ya know...
    I don't think I could have done anything. I would be walking around in the same clothes for days afterward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosa Moline Guest
    People react to shock in different ways. What you and I would do are not relevant...to be perfectly honest, none of us know how we would act unless we were in the same situation...perhaps, there are some that in the aftermath of such an event, try to maintain some degree of normalcy - i.e: changing clothes etc; perhaps a routine is also a way of coping.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    People react to shock in different ways. What you and I would do are not relevant...to be perfectly honest, none of us know how we would act unless we were in the same situation...perhaps, there are some that in the aftermath of such an event, try to maintain some degree of normalcy - i.e: changing clothes etc; perhaps a routine is also a way of coping.

True.. they only trauma I can compare it to was my rape. And you know what? That night I went out to a party. I was in complete shock at the time and just grasping for some normalcy... You opened my eyes with this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have been in a situation that was not as traumatizing as a murder but upsetting nonetheless and I was in no shape to go shopping.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    True.. they only trauma I can compare it to was my rape. And you know what? That night I went out to a party. I was in complete shock at the time and just grasping for some normalcy... You opened my eyes with this one.
    Wow so sorry to hear that Miho. How long ago was that and how long did it take you to come to terms with it? I hope you don't mind me asking... I'm glad you survived though

Rosa Moline Guest
    Poor, poor you. I hope that you're able to get on with your life & put such an awful event behind you.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    I have been in a situation that was not as traumatizing as a murder but upsetting nonetheless and I was in no shape to go shopping.
    Again, with all due respect, as I said in my previous post people react to shock/trauma in different ways. There is no "right" way to act.

Rosa Moline Guest
    I can also think of a number of high-profile murder cases where an innocent individual has had the finger of suspicion pointed at them because they didn't "behave" in the correct fashion as deemed by the general public.
    Last edited by Rosa Moline; 12-09-2008 at 10:32 AM.

RubySlippers Guest
    i don't think she did it. i think she helped cover it up. unfortunate. she seemed like a pretty good girl who got caught up in some bad shit.

Lisamarie Guest
    thats what I think maybe help covering it up...something along those lines....why if your innocent would you lie???

RubySlippers Guest
    maybe it was her boyfriend...?

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    maybe it was her boyfriend...?
    Good point Ruby... the media is having a field day with Amanda but not as much has been dug up about him.

Lisamarie Guest
    I know and he seems weird to me...the way he was comforting her that day just seemed off to me. I think perhaps he may have had a hand in it or saw what was going on....maybe it was a getting home drunk situation and everyone was fooling around and making out and merridth didnt wanna go any further and it just went bad and maybe Amanda mistook her cries for help as rough sex or somemthing ..Im not sure....the whole thig is so sad...

Rosa Moline Guest
    You know what? I have an inkling we'll never really find out the truth.

RubySlippers Guest
    I know and he seems weird to me...the way he was comforting her that day just seemed off to me. I think perhaps he may have had a hand in it or saw what was going on....maybe it was a getting home drunk situation and everyone was fooling around and making out and merridth didnt wanna go any further and it just went bad and maybe Amanda mistook her cries for help as rough sex or somemthing ..Im not sure....the whole thig is so sad...

his DNA was on the clasp of her bra. the knife used was found at his house.it was a half assed clean up and cover up and he was trying to tell her it was going to work. hell, she hardly KNEW him. the comforting looked very one sided - him comforting her...like he is trying to reassure her it was going to be okay.

Lisamarie Guest
    Thats what I felt it was like he was comforting her stroking her hair and face and little kissess....weird....I thik perhaps she is covering for him ..why?I havent a clue....but I just think and I stand by this there is something cold about her...maybe she is just a shallow selfish girl....I dont know.Something about her just dose not scream innocents at all.

BC-EU--Italy-Student Slain,0579
    Knox appears in jailhouse movie
    AP Photo XROM103, XROM102
    By MARTA FALCONI
    Associated Press Writer
    ROME (AP) -- An American student accused of the slaying of her
    British roommate in Italy has appeared in a jailhouse movie, prison
    officials and the film's director said Thursday.
    Seattle student Amanda Knox performed in the 55-minute movie
    called "L'Ultima Citta" (The Last City), which tells the story of
    12 female inmates who take an imaginary journey through seven
    fantasy cities, said director Claudio Carini.
    Officials canceled plans to show the film publicly because of
    fears it might impact on Knox's case.
    The making of the film was part of a series of social
    reintegration initiatives for inmates at Capanne prison, near
    Perugia, that also included sporting and cultural events. Such
    projects are common in Italian prisons.
    "Like all the others, she acted very well. She was very
    disciplined," Carini said in a telephone interview.
    He said that Knox acted both in English and Italian and "had a
    lot of fun."
    The movie, which Carini started shooting in September at the
    Capanne prison, includes excerpts from Shakespeare and Portuguese
    poet Fernando Pessoa. Carini declined to say how much the film
    cost.
    Knox, 21, and her Italian former boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito
    were indicted in October on charges of murder and sexual violence
    in the 2007 slaying of British student Meredith Kercher in Perugia
    in November 2007. The two deny wrongdoing.
    A trial is scheduled to open Jan. 16.
    The film had been slated to screen Dec. 14 at a Perugia film
    festival but prison officials and the local authorities who
    commissioned the movie put it on indefinite hold.
    The idea for the project began in June 2007 -- months before
    Kercher's murder -- so Knox's participation in it is purely
    coincidental, regional official Damiano Stufara said in a
    statement. Carini has been involved in a number of previous film
    projects.
    The director of the Capanne prison, Antonio Fullone, who has
    seen the movie, said Thursday that because of Knox's participation
    in the film, "We thought it most appropriate not to screen it at
    the festival."
    Fullone said a decision on whether to make the movie public has
    not been made yet.
    Knox's lawyers in Italy and a spokesman in Seattle representing
    Knox's family were not immediately available for comment. Lawyers
    for Kercher's family also could not immediately be reached.
    Knox and Sollecito have been in custody for over a year. A third
    man, Ivorian Rudy Hermann Guede has been convicted on the same
    charges and sentenced to 30 years in prison. Guede had asked for a
    fast-track trial.
    The case, and particularly Knox's alleged role, has made
    headlines in Italy, Britain and beyond in part because of the light
    it has shone on the seemingly privileged world of students spending
    a semester or year abroad studying.

(Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
    APTV 12-11-08 1129EST

She's a freaking idiot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lisamarie Guest
    yeah dude thats not what I would be doing if Im in a freakin jail for murder!! My God haveing a good time?? Are you kidding me?? This is what Im talking about with this girl....she has no thoughts about her butchered roomate?? She is making prison movies and haveing a good time...what!!! I mean I dont think she killed her and I might actually have a bit of smpathy for her if she shut the hell up about HERSELF and refrain from making movies....maybe its just me ....but Lord!!!

She's a freaking idiot
    Lmfao...Well put, Miho

RubySlippers Guest
    dumb...dumb,dumb,dumb.

Rosa Moline Guest
    not defending her or anything...as I'm so torn on the guilty/not guilty, but if you're in prison, I guess anything that passes the time, you'd grab the chance.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    I can understand what your saying Rosa, and I wonder if it has something to do witht he jail offering this program.

But she should know what the media will do with this, and with her trial coming up she should have waited to do such a stunt. As in wait until you are sentence, if convicted, and then join programs and such.

Lisamarie Guest
    thats what Im saying!!!!!

Rosa Moline Guest
    Frazzld and Lisa, I totally understand where you're coming from, and I'm inclined to agree with you - but just to give AK the benefit of the doubt here, I'm guessing that she's somewhat immature, self-obsessed and naive (I think her prison diaries demonstrate those qualities) so she would probably would do something as ill-advised as appear in the film..you'd think her counsel or parents would talk some sense into her though! as the trial starts soon, in January, I shall be watching it very close. I hope it will be very high profile still.

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but I see that Rudy Guede, despite protesting his innocence opted for a fast track trial & has been sentenced to thirty years.

Trial opens for US suspect in Italy slaying

By MARTA FALCONI, Associated Press Writer Marta Falconi, Associated Press Writer 1 hr 38 mins ago
    PERUGIA, Italy â?? An American college student and her Italian former boyfriend went on trial Friday charged with sexually assaulting and murdering her roommate in a slaying that shocked Italy.
    Amanda Knox from Seattle and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito appeared in front of an eight-member jury in the tiny courthouse in Perugia, central Italy, for the first session of what is expected to be a long trial.
    The defendants â?? who both proclaim their innocence â?? were indicted in October for the slaying of 21-year-old British student Meredith Kercher, who was found stabbed to death in 2007 in the apartment she shared with Knox in Perugia, a picturesque, medieval city 115 miles (185 kilometers) north of Rome.
    Knox, 21, wearing jeans and a gray, hooded sweat shirt, appeared relaxed as she was escorted into the crowded courtroom. She smiled and chatted with an interpreter and guards during breaks in the proceedings. Sollecito, 24, wearing beige trousers and a bright green sweater, looked tense and remained mostly quiet. The two were seated next to their lawyers and guarded by prison officers.
    A lawyer for Kercher's family sought to have the proceedings closed to the public and the media to prevent the publication of sensitive evidence. Presiding judge Giancarlo Massei barred cameras from filming the proceedings but ruled the trial would remain open, though some sessions could be held behind closed doors.
    Both Knox and Sollecito, who are accused of murder and sexual assault, were denied bail and have been detained for more than a year in Italy.
    Among other procedural issues discussed at the hearing, lawyers for Sollecito argued the arrest warrant for their client was invalid because he was not immediately allowed to speak to his attorney. The court dismissed the request.
    The jury also heard arguments from the defense teams and the prosecution on what evidence and witnesses should be admitted. Massei adjourned the session, and the court was expected to rule on the issue later Friday.
    Among the witnesses proposed by prosecutors is Ivory Coast national Rudy Hermann Guede, who has already been convicted of the same charges and was sentenced to 30 years in prison last year. Guede, who had also denied wrongdoing, underwent a fast-track trial at his request.
    Knox's lawyers also asked the court to let the American testify.
    "We want to prove that Amanda Knox was not in the house of the murder that night, but that she was with Raffaele Sollecito somewhere else," said lawyer Luciano Ghirga.
    Knox, a University of Washington student, was on an exchange program in Italy and sharing a Perugia flat with Kercher, an exchange student from Leeds University in England, when the Briton was found dead in their apartment Nov. 2, 2007.
    Prosecutors allege that the woman was killed during what began as a sex game, with Sollecito holding her by the shoulders from behind while Knox touched her with the point of a knife. They say Guede tried to sexually assault Kercher, and then Knox fatally stabbed her in the throat.
    Sollecito has maintained he was in his own apartment in Perugia and that he doesn't remember if Knox spent part or all the night of the murder with him. Knox initially told investigators she was in the house when Kercher was killed and covered her ears against the victim's screams. Later, Knox said she wasn't in the house.
    "Raffaele is absolutely not afraid of what can happen during this trial because he knows he's innocent," Sollecito lawyer Giulia Bongiorno told reporters during a break.
    Italy does not have the death penalty and a conviction could bring a maximum sentence of life in prison.
    Prosecutors have indicated the court intends to hold a maximum of two sessions of the trial each week. Lawyers say it could last a year.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosa Moline Guest
    This is going to be a VERY interesting case. I hope it doesn't take a year though.

melmoney Guest
    I don't think Amanda killed Meredith, but I do believe she was drunk and/or high and witnessed the murder. Perhaps she was afraid that by admitting that she saw the murder take place, she'd be implicating herself as a suspect.

Rosa Moline Guest
    That's what I'm veering towards too Mel. Silly young girl in the wrong place at the wrong time, way over her head.

If she was there when it happened, she should be punished. Did we hear whoever reported the crime?
    Last edited by Karma; 01-20-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: typo
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Lisamarie Guest
    This is what I think a situation got very outta hand and a girl died...I just think her actions are less than endearing and she never seems sorry..for anything except herself.

Rosa Moline Guest
    i hope that she & Rafaele get a fair trail, but I doubt it somehow. I'm keeping an open mind,

Stuff like this makes me think she is guilty as sin. Can we say sociopath????

Report: Coed Slay Suspect Flirts With Ex-Boyfriend at Trial

Sunday , January 18, 2009

ADVERTISEMENT

Amanda Knox sought to patch up relations with her estranged former boyfriend, Raffaele Sollecito, behind the scenes, at the opening of their trial for the murder of Meredith Kercher, Knox’s British roommate, it emerged Sunday.
    During the seven-hour opening hearing on Friday, Knox, 21 smiled and laughed repeatedly, joking with her lawyers and interpreter. Although sitting only a few feet from the bespectacled Sollecito, 24, she barely acknowledged his glances along the row.
    As far as is known the two, who have been held in separate prisons, have not spoken since they were arrested for Kercher's murder in November 2007. But during a recess on Friday, Knox approached Sollecito and broke the ice by asking: “Ciao, come stai?” [“Hi, how are you?”]. She smiled at him and said: “You look good with your hair cut short.”
    Click here for photos.
    Sollecito, who had grown his hair long in prison, blushed at the compliment, according to Italian reports from legal sources who witnessed the exchange.
    Knox told him that she had not slept well because one of her cellmates snored loudly, but added that she felt optimistic and was “not afraid” because the trial would “end well” for them both.
    Sollecito, who appeared “much more tense and uncertain”, told his former girlfriend that the trial would take “a long time”, but he too “hoped for the best”. He told Knox he was being transferred to a prison closer to the prison where she is being held to be closer to the courtroom, but said he was "not happy about it" because he would be held in isolation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok the life insurance advertisement caused me to spew *L*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosa Moline Guest
    I'm still undecided on the extent of Amanda's involvement - she knows something I am sure.

On a side note, I was thinking about the whole "trial by media" scenario. What I am referring to is that the papers made a great deal about "Foxy Knoxy's" myspace page (now non-existent) when the story broke. The implication that she must have done it as she'd written short stories on her blog featuring murder as a theme. They've done this before, one that springs to mind is the Ipswich prostitute murders about two years ago - one of the suspects had a myspace page and as it was a tad kinky, then he MUST have done it! as it turns out, he didn't and the real murderer has been convicted and is now serving a life sentence.

Just imagine if one of us were a murder suspect and let's say, we were innocent. Can you imagine what the tabloids would print if they discovered the individual belonged to this forum?!?
    Please excuse my quoting myself a few posts back. This whole trial has descended into a farce & the prosecution are really grasping at straws - please see the link below on the latest update - Amanda - SHOCK HORROR! - had CONDOMS & a SEX TOY in her possessions - what a hussy!
    This is really making me angry now; how many of us have bought condoms & own a vibrator? ridiculous!

Not only that; imagine if we were a suspect in a murder case (although innocent) & it came to light that we were members here as well as having purchased condoms & "marital aids" ...we'd be done for! (hence my quoting myself)

I'm now of the opinion that the person responsible for Meredith's Kercher had been tried & found guilty (Guede) the evidence of RS & AK being involved is tenuous, to say the least.

Latest from the trial:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ss-murder.html

Please excuse my quoting myself a few posts back. This whole trial has descended into a farce & the prosecution are really grasping at straws - please see the link below on the latest update - Amanda - SHOCK HORROR! - had CONDOMS & a SEX TOY in her possessions - what a hussy!
    This is really making me angry now; how many of us have bought condoms & own a vibrator? ridiculous!

Not only that; imagine if we were a suspect in a murder case (although innocent) & it came to light that we were members here as well as having purchased condoms & "marital aids" ...we'd be done for! (hence my quoting myself)

I'm now of the opinion that the person responsible for Meredith's Kercher had been tried & found guilty (Guede) the evidence of RS & AK being involved is tenuous, to say the least.

Latest from the trial:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ss-murder.html
    Hang on now, they aren't getting shocked about the fact she had condoms and a sex toy at all. It's Meredith that was uncomfortable about the fact that Amanda had them out on display in their shared bathroom and that was one of the main things that they argued about.

Meredith also had rows with Amanda over the fact that she kept having different blokes over at their flat that she didn't even know to have sex with and several of their friends along with their flatmate have stated that Meredith never ever brought blokes back to the flat because she was in Italy to study.

Personally, I do think that Amanda got tired of Meredith being such a prude and taking the piss out of her for bringing blokes back so she figured that she would bring Rudy and Raffaele over, they would all get drunk and Rudy would seduce her and then she would thumb her nose at her and say she's no better than she is.

The only problem is despite the level of alcohol in her blood, she probably fought and was trying to get up to run away when someone grabbed her from behind and stabbed her in the throat from behind whilst she was on her hands and knees. Rudy's DNA is on the body and pillow, Raffaele's DNA is on her bra, and Amanda's DNA is on the knife. Who is to say she didn't get a bit pissed off at her boyfriend getting involved with the seduction and thats why she decided to kill her.

Do I think she did it? Yup.

Another friend, Natalie Hayward, expressed the hope that Miss Kercher had not suffered when she died.
    Miss Knox allegedly replied: "What do you think? She ------- bled to death."

Prosecutors say that police officers revealed nothing of how Miss Kercher was killed and that Miss Knox could only have known such details if she had seen the body.

The American allegedly claimed to have been the first to have found Miss Kercher – an account which contradicts evidence heard last week from Italian police, who said they were the first to discover the murder after the door to Miss Kercher's bedroom was kicked in on their orders.

"Amanda kept saying 'I found her, how do you think I feel?'" said Miss Butterworth, who had dinner with Miss Kercher the night before and was one of the last people to see her alive.

"She seemed proud to have found the body. I heard her say that Meredith was in the closet with a blanket over her. I also remember her talking on the phone and she was saying things like 'It could have been me.'"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...er-killed.html
    Last edited by Wickedkitten; 02-14-2009 at 02:26 PM.