Page 1 of 13 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder of Meredith Kercher/ Amanda Knox

Student Murder in Italy

Anyone seen this?

http://www.newsweek.com/id/70610

An american girl studying abroad is a suspect... Trying to get more info on the case if anyone has seen anything online...

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Ohhh I was gonna post this. But...I kinda didn't want to.
    The girl, Meredith, was friends with my ex bf, studying together in Leeds. I never met her though.

I was suprised to read that italy can hold u in custody for like a year or 2 without formal charges being made.

First I've seen of it, Elnutty! Thank you for the alert- talk about sordid! I'm wondering how they got DNA evidence so quickly, though. Less than 2 weeks? Maybe they are leaning on the suspects.

Cheers,
    Amy

Foxy Knoxy? That girl is is Homely!

SuckMyKiss Guest
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/ori..._kercher1.html

There's more info on this page. You can see a picture of the crime scene too, it's only small and theres no blood or anything, they even blurred her foot out for some reason.

Yeah I was suprised to hear about them getting the DNA stuff so fast. They prolly have DNA techs sitting around waiting for stuff to come in, probably no large case volumes since its a small town.

Definately doesn't seem like a very well thought out crime, but I guess acts like this rarely are.

Noelle Page Guest
    Foxy has that Manson-girl look.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Foxy has that Manson-girl look.
    Foxy Knoxy / Sexy Sadie? HAHA. Leslie Van Houten was way hotter than both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post

There's more info on this page. You can see a picture of the crime scene too, it's only small and theres no blood or anything, they even blurred her foot out for some reason.

Thnx for the link!

Kathyf Guest
    This whole thing is so weird. They keep saying they have DNA evidence.

xenaswolf Guest
    Since the suspect is from UW in Seattle, its all over our news 24-7. I'm about done listening to it to be honest.

hoxharding Guest
    Her profile on Myspace is on private now and I read she logged on after the murder. They also have a Youtube video she made.

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK

Murder of Meredith Kercher/ Amanda Knox

Italian police have released crime scene photos of just how violent, English Exchange student, Meredith Kercherâ??s end was

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=508528&in_page_id=1811

No dead bodies but a lot of blood in these pictures

don't_axe_me Guest
    Very sad

magblax Guest
    This is the first I've heard of this. Sounds like a scandelous love triangle!

lisalouver Guest
    I knew part of the story, but I had no idea that a female was involved in the murder too.

Sad.

OK - I haven't heard of this at all - I'm off to Google!
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Good post... great pics!!

<first time hearing/reading about this>

SuburbanDeathHag Guest
    That Amanda Knox creature looks like a real spook! Somethin's out of whack behind those eyes.

This is another great Crime Library story. Man! It seems as if Meredith was just minding her own business and 3 (or more) folks decided she needed to have sex with them. When she refused, bammo! They beat and raped her and then killed her with a penknife. There is at least 2 men and 1 woman involved (the woman has already spilled her guts). It looks like there may have been some torture before the actual murder took place. God rest her poor soul.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    I hate how people's online lives are being made public after being accused of, but not yet found guilty of, a crime. Can you imagine what would happen if one of us hags was falsely accused of a crime and the media found this site?

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    i have heard about this case i think i read it on crime library and it either had a link to or mentioned something about her facebook which at the time i read it was still on facebook and still public theres also a memorial group set up on facebook for her just thought id share

endsleigh03 Guest
    Yeah, well, It's pretty obvious she didn't cut her own throat

banedon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Mulhenny View Post
    I hate how people's online lives are being made public after being accused of, but not yet found guilty of, a crime. Can you imagine what would happen if one of us hags was falsely accused of a crime and the media found this site?
    To be honest, that is a greater tragedy than the killing itself, in my opinion. The same situation has unfolded many times in recent years. I've been dealing with it locally since last July in relation to the Edwin Hall trial. To date, neither the police nor the prosecutor have released a single piece of incriminating evidence against Hall, but the general public have been ready to crucify him for half a year. The grounds?

"I saw his MySpace photo! His eyes looked dead and hollow!"
    "His profile on the internet said he liked to eat babies!"
    "His favorite movies are all slasher films! He should be shot in the street for what he did to that poor girl!"

I have heard and read all three, and many variations on the theme, many times.

The dissemination of information has proliferated wildly with the advent of the internet. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. The bad part comes in because the same medium that gives us that widespread dissemination also allows legions of ignorant, uneducated, ranting cretins to find an outlet for their opinions and theories on matters about which they have absolutely no knowledge and are none of their business whatsoever.

It has become ridiculously easy to publicly slander someone these days and the internet allows it to be done on an international scale.As yet, no one outside of the people present in the room have any real idea what happened in that flat that night. And yet, countless hordes of busybodies all over the 'net are already passing judgment on parties that may or may not have been involved. I have no idea whether or not Knox is guilty here, but the sad truth of it is that, regardless of what verdict is eventually handed down, she will be forever emblazoned in the hearts of millions as 'that twisted chick from the States who butchered up that poor girl.'

In regard to this case, by the way, I'll point out that the 'intensive questioning' the police were giving Knox for that 'confession' included several beatings. She managed to smuggle a letter out of the prison to her lawyer that clearly stated that her story only began to change when the cops pummeled her every time she gave them an answer they didn't like. By the time they were done, she was senseless and bruised...and they had half a dozen different versions of the story from her. Yeah, real effective police-work there.

Allow me to state, by the way, that my commentary here is in relation to the general issue of anonymous people passing judgment on suspects en mass and is in no way shape or form directed at any particular user or group of users in this forum. Jenny Mulhenny identified something that I feel has been a rising problem for some time and I am merely qualifying that with my post. So please do not take personal offense where none was intended or directed.
    Last edited by banedon; 01-17-2008 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Added caveat

Scarsguardianstalkr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by banedon View Post
    To be honest, that is a greater tragedy than the killing itself, in my opinion. The same situation has unfolded many times in recent years. I've been dealing with it locally since last July in relation to the Edwin Hall trial. To date, neither the police nor the prosecutor have released a single piece of incriminating evidence against Hall, but the general public have been ready to crucify him for half a year. The grounds?

"I saw his MySpace photo! His eyes looked dead and hollow!"
    "His profile on the internet said he liked to eat babies!"
    "His favorite movies are all slasher films! He should be shot in the street for what he did to that poor girl!"......
    the sad thing is that the people that are falsely acused and are completely innocent will never live it down all because they may have looked different or said something alittle odd

Jenny Mulhenny Guest
    Oh, now I don't think Amanda Knox is innocent, I just don't think she actually goes by the name Foxy Knoxy either. You can't judge a rapist by her myspace profile.

Lisamarie Guest
    That girl had something to do with it...they found her DNA mixed with the victims. The crime scene pics are chilling to say the least..also anyone notice her discared cloths on the floor....it looks like her bra was ripped off the staps seem to be broken and there seems to be blood on the bra itself,and there are her blue jeans and panties strug about on the floor.Its just chilling cause what I think from looking at the scene is she was jumped...by two or more people who tore her cloths off Raped and tortured her and slit her throat..covered her with that mattress and left.They said bodily fluid from two people was found on her..and there is evidence of two men haveing sexual intrecourse with her....My thing is where did this girl come in?? I mean did she allow her boyfriend to rape this girl??And she also says in her confession that she woke up in her boyfriends bed...so she goes home with him after?? That crime scene is horrific!

banedon Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Mulhenny View Post
    Oh, now I don't think Amanda Knox is innocent, I just don't think she actually goes by the name Foxy Knoxy either. You can't judge a rapist by her myspace profile.
    She may be guilty as hell, for all I know. But that's the point. Until something is proven one way or another, people need to take a step back and cut out the baseless (in terms of confirmed, hard evidence, anyway) accusations and finger-pointing. If a court of law finds her guilty and can prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt, then sure...say what you want. Until that point, however, people should really not be so quick to jump on the bandwagon and start over-sensationalizing this girl, her life, or the event itself. Not without all of the facts. Yes, her DNA was found at the scene. But...she did live there, you know. She was bound to have DNA all over the place. If I recall, the DNA they found 'mixed with the victim's' was in a blood smear on the sink. But that doesn't really prove anything other than she washed her hands in that sink at some point after the murder. Its incriminating evidence, yes...but hardly condemning beyond a shadow of doubt.

Folks just need to sit back, chill, and let those nice, dapper Italian policemen beat up a few more suspects. They'll get a corroborated confession eventually.
    Last edited by banedon; 01-17-2008 at 04:46 AM.

Lisamarie Guest
    Anyone hear anything else about this case?? Whats happening??

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to bump this up. I guess some photos of her body have been leaked. Any one have them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just wanted to bump this up. I guess some photos of her body have been leaked. Any one have them?
    I wish!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by SuburbanDeathHag View Post
    That Amanda Knox creature looks like a real spook! Somethin's out of whack behind those eyes.
    Amanda's mother is a neighbor of ours here in West Seattle. She is a lovely woman who is a schoolteacher. She raised an honor student that attended the prestigious University of Washington. Of what I know of her, she is not a spook nor out of whack behind the eyes. She most likely is a scared bewildered young woman accused of a very serious crime in a country she is not a citizen of. Ever think of that?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Lisamarie Guest
    yeah but she was hiding things about this crime...regardless of being a scared little girl in a big bad country.....she knew things and kept it from the police......Im sure her mom is a very nice woman......her daughter on the other hand.....thats just my opnion.

Opinions are everyone's right and I am open to them all. Yes there are undisputable facts that she gave conflicting infomation. I am just asking that we reserve judgement and name calling until she is found guilty. If she is indeed convicted in an italian court then by all means have at it.

And please if you are going to quote me, that's great but there is no reason to mock me (i.e.scared little girl in a big bad country). I have no quarrel with you.
    Last edited by Karma; 05-30-2008 at 05:16 AM.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Lisamarie Guest
    I didint think I was mocking you..was it that bad??? Jeesh sorry!! Im a smartass by nature...and also I must say thats kind of what we all do on message boards...I mean honestly no matter what we call her or say about her it makes no differance at all...we are not the judge or jury and I really doubt any of will be sought out or questioned on our humble opinions in this case...and furthermore if it offends you because you happen to know her mother I am sorry for that..but ya know what?? Your gonna have to get over it and fast because more people than the people on this message board are going to call her names ..people like the italian police . Namely the FAMILY OF THE DEAD GIRL!!!!!!!! In which whose murder she was involvled in somehow...I dont know about you but I sure havent been in any murder cases..or gee I dunno had my roomate turn up raped and dead!! I think your being easy on this girl because you feel for the Mother..but honestly if your gonna be on this message board your gonna have to get a thicker skin hun..we tend to call out people ..innocent ..guilty...but somehow involved in death out..it the way we are.Thats why the thread was started..to discuss the case. It about death...I would reccomend you dont look at this thread anymore since you are so sensitive.
    Last edited by Lisamarie; 05-30-2008 at 01:45 PM.

Lisamarie Guest
    he is the cutes baby tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I didint think I was mocking you..was it that bad??? Jeesh sorry!! Im a smartass by nature...and also I must say thats kind of what we all do on message boards...I mean honestly no matter what we call her or say about her it makes no differance at all...we are not the judge or jury and I really doubt any of will be sought out or questioned on our humble opinions in this case...and furthermore if it offends you because you happen to know her mother I am sorry for that..but ya know what?? Your gonna have to get over it and fast because more people than the people on this message board are going to call her names ..people like the italian police . Namely the FAMILY OF THE DEAD GIRL!!!!!!!! In which whose murder she was involvled in somehow...I dont know about you but I sure havent been in any murder cases..or gee I dunno had my roomate turn up raped and dead!! I think your being easy on this girl because you feel for the Mother..but honestly if your gonna be on this message board your gonna have to get a thicker skin hun..we tend to call out people ..innocent ..guilty...but somehow involved in death out..it the way we are.Thats why the thread was started..to discuss the case. It about death...I would reccomend you dont look at this thread anymore since you are so sensitive.
    You hit the nail on the head and I want to apologize. I am sensitive to this case because I really do like her mom (don't know her well) and the few times I have seen her(she spends most of her time in italy at present) since this happened, she has a look of heartbreak that I have never seen on anyone. I hate to see people hurting especially if I know them. This fact and the the fact there is NOTHING I can do for her is just frustrating and sad to me. I think I thought this was the one thing I could do for her. You made an excellent point....this is what messageboards are for. Please accept my apology Lisa.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Lisamarie Guest
    Oh no need to apoligise at all!! No need !!! Thats what we all do argue on message boards and call people names....your a sweet person I can tell...you stay the way you are the world needs more people like you. Dont ever change!! I feel sorry for her mom as well what a horrible situation....Its good you are there for her the best you can be...Im sure she feels very alone. Bless your sweet heart hun....

Well thank you Lisamarie. I feel I have found a new friend here!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Lisamarie Guest
    Always and I mean that.

ajurk Guest
    this article is from April 2008
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-kill-her.html

says knox and bf may be innocent

hoxharding Guest

I thought this thread was here

hoxharding Guest
    Here is the original thread:

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/newr...uote=1&p=53756

The thread about murder in Italy is the very same and does have a bit more info.
    Last edited by hoxharding; 06-01-2008 at 06:00 PM.

Lisamarie Guest
    Did we ever find the death pic of merideth yet?? They published them on Italian tv I heard???

Lisamarie Guest
    I still dont like her..I love it your in jail for murder and your talking about all the admires who want to make love to you..oookaaay....Maybe she is innocent...I mean I do have hard time thinking this girl pulled this off or let her boyfreind rape her roomate while she was in the other room...I do think they know something or they are hiding something about what she knows.....

hoxharding Guest

This needs to be merged with the Meredith thread

This is the same topic-needs to be merged

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ajurk View Post
    this article is from April 2008
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-kill-her.html

says knox and bf may be innocent

Hmmmmmmm..............rush to judgment by police? I hadn't seen this article before.....

Lisamarie Guest
    Me as well..makes me think.....

Pops24 Guest

Arrow

Ok, I bump this up even if long time has passed...I'm Italian and I've been following this thing pretty closely. I noticed some of you asked for images of poor Meredith, and actually a whole video of the police has leaked and been shown at a local television show. Which really created havoc, and quite a bunch of legal problems for the journalists.

The "clean" version of the video is available on youtube, I'm sorry this is just in italian, at first there's this man of the tv show speaking (summarizing the events) and then at 0:42 the images start.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRaKbYJ6hY

I remember having seen the whole video quite a while ago but I'm not able to find it anymore.

Quick update on this case, for who's interested: investigations ended on june 19th, the final decision is the three guys (Amanda Knox, Raffaele Sollecito and Rudy Guede) are all guilty of killing Meredith because of futile reasons such as the theft of 300 euros that Meredith had in her room and the fact she refused to have an orgy with the drunk/smoked trio. F***ed up guys if you ask me...they still plead not guilty but, other than scientific evidences, then why changing versions Nth times if they were really innocent?