Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Murder of Meredith Kercher/ Amanda Knox

Lisamarie Guest
    Thankyou!! I still wonder what the hell happened that night to that poor girl! So sad! And if thats truly the reason she was killed than wow ...shame on them.....there are many unanswered questions about this one...

Lisamarie Guest
    okay after seeing that footage ..my God how awful is that by the way...this girl was murdered for sexual reasons.....I mean the way she was under the blanket ...they ripped off her bra and pulled her shirt up and pants down....the thing I thought was very telling is the fact she was covered..they say when someoen dose that its because they knew that person in life and there is a sense of guilt....that poor girl..thats a deep cut...Cna I ask our new italian friend what people in Italy think??

AFoolandHisMonkey Guest
    Thanks for this. Boy, that is sad.

Lisamarie Guest
    So what do we think fellow death hags???

Vamp Guest
    I think they are guilty. Poor girl. Dead because she didn't want to participate in group sex.

I find it unbelievable that the defense/family is trying to make out Amanda was some innocent virgin.

Lisamarie Guest
    I know and if what she told police was true and she coverded her ears , my God what kind of person are you?? To me your almost more so guilty than the guy who did it because you stood by and let it happen!!!

AFoolandHisMonkey Guest
    I think they are guilty, too. If Amanda isn't guilty of actually taking part in the murder itself (which I suspect she did), she's guilty of being an accomplice.

Lisamarie Guest
    I feel the same way...its just sad..I read an interview with her recently and she kept talking about how many men write to her telling her they love her and how funny that was....she also sang a little song to herself and acted like that peskey little murder was one big misunderstanding. I was just like okay she is guilty...wouldent you be freaking out?? Just you have the wrong person this is a mistake...what the hell is wrong with you people...and instead she talks about how many men write her?? Ummmmmm........

Guest Guest
    I wish I knew what he was saying....so was her throat slashed?....that was fasicnating..... thanks Pops

Vamp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    I feel the same way...its just sad..I read an interview with her recently and she kept talking about how many men write to her telling her they love her and how funny that was....she also sang a little song to herself and acted like that peskey little murder was one big misunderstanding. I was just like okay she is guilty...wouldent you be freaking out?? Just you have the wrong person this is a mistake...what the hell is wrong with you people...and instead she talks about how many men write her?? Ummmmmm........
    She obviously has zero self esteem. I was that young once. (Okay, I sound like the 42 year old I am.) I was a cutie back then and I had some guys that would follow me around campus that were creepy. It scared the shit out of me. Especially two of them, they were both grad students from other countries. I can't imagine thinking strange men writing to you and saying you are hot would be fun. It's SICK.

She could make up for being an accomplice but testifying against the other two suspects. I am not saying she should do life if she didn't actually cut her throat but she is partially responsible, IMO.
    Last edited by Vamp; 07-16-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Pops24 Guest
    Hello everybody!
    back from Italy to FAD again! well in Italy I think 99% of the people are convinced they're guilty, and I'm one of them. I think there are a bunch of people fascinated by that psycho girl, and others claiming that the italian guy was too polite to do something like that. I wonder why then his parents are under investigation for trying to pervert the course of justice (yeah something like asking for the intervention of powerful politicians and so on...). If they were so convinced of their sweet guy's innocence they shouldn't worry, right? The last guy, well he was caught after a relatively long escape. He admitted he was there when she was slaughtered but he could only see a white guy leaving the house in a rush. But witnesses saw three people arguing nervously not far from the house, one girl and two guys, a black and a white one, and the black guy rushing away a moment after. DNA talks, too. Nevertheless, it's all so unclear...I wish I worked in our RIS department (our own CSI ) to know more!!

What shocks me above all, is how Amanda behaves like what's happening to her is just a sort of holiday. She changed her version an uncountabillion times, she was there but scared and couldn't react, she wasn't there, she saw another black man killing her (resulted innocent), she didn't know Rudy Guede, oh no yeh she knew him but not too much...she's a psycho.

Lisamarie Guest
    Thats how she stikes me....and even if she didint do it herself she stood by and let it happen..okay one thing that really gets me is after the rape he takes a shit!!! What?? So he is listening to his ipod and says he happens to hear a scream and walk in to see some guy stabbing her....what a bullshit story!!!

Rosa Moline Guest
    I just don't know what to think. This is such a confusing case...I'm so torn on the guilty or not guilty...the whole motive/scenario just seems so improbable...I'm just having problems trying to understand why a girl like AK would get mixed up in this...and the BF too...I mean when the murder was committed they'd only been together for something like two weeks...I just CAN'T see them having a convo along the lines of: "I know we've only just met but wouldn't it be totally cool if we forced my flatmate Meredith into having group sex...." hmmm...I'm sorry but they just seem like regular kids, not deviants!

Maybe I'm being a little naive, but part of me just isn't buying it.

Perhaps AK is being a little flippant in her prison diaries because she IS innocent and thinks that justice will prevail and set her free any day now? that she hasn't really grasped the enormity of the situation she's in? she does seem very immature though...

Lisamarie Guest
    What I think because I went through this in my head...yeah Im a little off...but I think after a night of drinking and getting wild and crazy and also you gotta think after two weeks a American girl with a well to do cute Italian guy the relationship is new ....on your own...hormones outta control....okay add in Meridith, now she was a beautiful girl..now the other guy is fixated on Meridith lets say..there oyt he watching her getting more and more turned on....now they get home together all three of them...and maybe just joking the threesome thig comes up....its not uncommon ...and Meridith is not having it..goes to her room to change get ready for bed whatever....Amanda is in the other room with her bf...the othr guy follows Merdith perhaps pushing her for sex and he just snaps his hormones get the best of him he starts attacking her ....Amanda and the boyfriend hear the boyfriend walks in on the attack..and Meridith is on the ground..now maybe he takes part...maybe he dosent.....the fact is he was at some point in that apartment......So Amanada is in the other room and maybe she hears her calling for help...but because of perhaps jelousy....maybe her new boyfriend and given her some attentin and she noticed....who know and she plugs up her ears and chooses not to listen...to whatever her boyfriend and the other guy are doing.....maybe she dosent want too....maybe she was scared.....maybe she didint want to admitt her new boyfriend was taking part in a brutal rape and murder and she wanted to cover for him....and whos to say maybe the boyfriend was scared to death of this other guy and joined in and helped because he was that scared of what might happens to him. No one will know why.....but thats kindof my take on it.....Im sure Im way off....but just putting my two cents in...

Rosa Moline Guest
    LisaMarie:

I can see where you're coming from. That makes sense - I'm kind of thinking now that if Amanda didn't participate she definitely knows something. I think she was so out of it on various substances she's having trouble recalling exactly what happened.

Lisamarie Guest
    Thats what I think....maybe she didint herself take part in anything..maybe was just terrified..high...in a far away place..away from family....good judgement and she just messed up hardcore!!!! Im not sure I just think is sad this girl died in such a brutal manner.....poor thing must have been terrified...

ajurk Guest
    yeah, she seems to be enjoying her time in jail a little too much. for example, when shes talking about writing in her journal, i felt like she was saying, i finally have some free time to write my novel. she seemed too happy to me. if i was in a foreign country, in jail for a crime that i didnt committ, i would be crying, rocking myself back and forth and a hot mess.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Has this been a big story in the US? as much as it has in the UK? (although it's gone pretty quiet recently, due to the lack of any new developments in the case I guess)

Noelle Page Guest
    Nope, nobody cares here. Not sure why. I follow it in the Brit papers online.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    Nope, nobody cares here. Not sure why. I follow it in the Brit papers online.
    Really? I'm quite surprised at that, considering the lurid nature of the crime & that AK is a US citizen.

Seagorath Guest
    Are people somehow getting influenced by films...the media? Perhaps a cross between violent/sexual imagery and "being wired incorrectly" is what's leading to some of this. What if a nutty person lived on a dessert island (with zero internet or television) and had ZERO access to any bizarre stories or "sick happenings"...Would this person commit an act such as this?

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    Really? I'm quite surprised at that, considering the lurid nature of the crime & that AK is a US citizen.
    I have a feeling it's too "foreign," and that on some level Americans don't want to hear a story about one of their own behaving badly abroad.

Now if she had been the victim (a la Natalie Holloway), different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    I have a feeling it's too "foreign," and that on some level Americans don't want to hear a story about one of their own behaving badly abroad.

Now if she had been the victim (a la Natalie Holloway), different story.

And people just conviently leave out that she was doing cocaine that night. Doesn't fit in with the "virginal" victim that society wants to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Lisamarie Guest
    well Im watching her family on NBC right now and you would think she was a saint...I know you never wanna believe that your kid can do something like this..but from the excuses her mom makes about everything I can understand why this bratty girl would think she could get away with standing by why somone is brutally murdered and raped in the room next door. And I loove the fact the two love birds are turning on eachother..I gues she realised that when poor Merridith was screaming her new italin boyfriend was takeing part in her rape......but to hera her family talk I just wanna smack them and sau no wonder...if you spoil your kid make excuses for everything than your kid will grow up the way amanda..oh wait..excuse me foxy knoxy did.

Pops24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisamarie View Post
    well Im watching her family on NBC right now and you would think she was a saint...I know you never wanna believe that your kid can do something like this..but from the excuses her mom makes about everything I can understand why this bratty girl would think she could get away with standing by why somone is brutally murdered and raped in the room next door. And I loove the fact the two love birds are turning on eachother..I gues she realised that when poor Merridith was screaming her new italin boyfriend was takeing part in her rape......but to hera her family talk I just wanna smack them and sau no wonder...if you spoil your kid make excuses for everything than your kid will grow up the way amanda..oh wait..excuse me foxy knoxy did.
    I agree with you about her parents. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to watch this interview myself but I can easily imagine what has been said. It must be tough for parents to accept their kids could do something that bad, but it's just about taking responsibilities of the mistakes they made in their education. It's my personal opinion, but I guess 90% of the times when a kid is screwed up is to be attributed to parents.

As for the two love birds, now it seems they're back to their love! Newspapers say Foxy Knoxy aknowledged their love was never really over and Raffaele sent her flowers for her bday. Oh how cute, isn't it? *ironic*

After seeing what I did on TV recently I have changed my mind regarding her guilt. I just didn't think she was capable of it but clearly she is.

All she cares to talk about are the men who write her sexually explicit letters. She never mentions poor Meredith or her family. It is as though she has forgotten what has happened.
    Wanna see my grandkids?

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops24 View Post
    Ok, I bump this up even if long time has passed...I'm Italian and I've been following this thing pretty closely. I noticed some of you asked for images of poor Meredith, and actually a whole video of the police has leaked and been shown at a local television show. Which really created havoc, and quite a bunch of legal problems for the journalists.

The "clean" version of the video is available on youtube, I'm sorry this is just in italian, at first there's this man of the tv show speaking (summarizing the events) and then at 0:42 the images start.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRaKbYJ6hY

Is this a safe version to watch? Does anyone have a link to the safe version?

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Are people somehow getting influenced by films...the media? Perhaps a cross between violent/sexual imagery and "being wired incorrectly" is what's leading to some of this. What if a nutty person lived on a dessert island (with zero internet or television) and had ZERO access to any bizarre stories or "sick happenings"...Would this person commit an act such as this?
    He'd probably torture animals or shove coconuts up his rump.

Lisamarie Guest
    she just stikes me as a selfish girl and it is just like she as forgotten what she id there for....I mean what got me was how flippand she was about everything....and who the hell makes out at a freaking murder site that footage of her and her boyfriend during the removal of meridith body is amazing to me ..hes rubbing her back and they kiss not just little pecks but long lingering kisses....yeah there is only a corpse of so called best friend in there..no biggie kiss me you fool!!

Rosa Moline Guest
    I'm still undecided on the extent of Amanda's involvement - she knows something I am sure.

On a side note, I was thinking about the whole "trial by media" scenario. What I am referring to is that the papers made a great deal about "Foxy Knoxy's" myspace page (now non-existent) when the story broke. The implication that she must have done it as she'd written short stories on her blog featuring murder as a theme. They've done this before, one that springs to mind is the Ipswich prostitute murders about two years ago - one of the suspects had a myspace page and as it was a tad kinky, then he MUST have done it! as it turns out, he didn't and the real murderer has been convicted and is now serving a life sentence.

Just imagine if one of us were a murder suspect and let's say, we were innocent. Can you imagine what the tabloids would print if they discovered the individual belonged to this forum?!?

Lisamarie Guest
    I agree but I still think the makeout session at the murder site kind of did it for me...she looks so guilty and they keep kissing ..there is a time and a place for everything and to me this despite her myspace page she always has this sense of guilt ..allthough I dont think she murdered her I do think she may have let it happen.

Cat lady in training Guest
    I guess the trial has finally started:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...h-Kercher.html

Rosa Moline Guest
    my gut instinct is really veering towards Amanda & Rafaele innocence now - I wasn't sure before - I mean the whole thing seemed so damned improbable, but who knows? - but now, I'm almost 100% convinced these two have been framed.

Interesting article:

http://www.marieclaire.com/world/art...student-murder

Rosa Moline Guest
    The article below has made me even more convinced this is a frame-up.
    "new" witness..? hmmm...her face was covered up, yet he could recognise her? taken a year to come forward..?

I wouldn't be surprised if a nice sum of euros changed hands here...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ss-claims.html

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Have any of you seen this news clip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDJwa5iMo5o

I also read that there were 2 Italian girls living there with Meredith and Amanda as well as 4 guys that lived downstairs. Why isn't anything mentioned about them and if they were even questioned? Sounds to me like the Italian police made their minds up in the beginning and are trying to make the evidence fit.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazzzld Kat View Post
    Have any of you seen this news clip? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDJwa5iMo5o

I also read that there were 2 Italian girls living there with Meredith and Amanda as well as 4 guys that lived downstairs. Why isn't anything mentioned about them and if they were even questioned? Sounds to me like the Italian police made their minds up in the beginning and are trying to make the evidence fit.

This is what I'm starting to believe! thank you!

Lisamarie Guest
    I still think they are gulity ..of what Im not sure..I dont think she killed her but maybe looked the other way. She just seems like such a self centred and uncareing girl....I mean how many times do we have to go over the she is so beautiful routine?? We get it..Italians liked her!!! But she lied to police and there are too many things that dont add up.There is a bloody footprint....DNA evidence...and a confession. I mean like I said I dont think she killed her, I dont know her involment..but she is involved.

Rosa Moline Guest
    Lisa,

I do agree with you to a degree...I've read comments like "oh she's pretty. she couldn't have done it" which is, of course, totally ridiculous...we've had plenty of good-looking murder/esses in the hall of infamy!

I still just can't buy the whole prosecution theory... American girl meets Italian boy whilst studying overseas...dating for max two weeks, then suggested lets persuade your roommate to have a threeway, and if she won't coerce, we'll use knives...it just seems so..improbable...I know I said that before...but as they say truth is stranger than fiction, so who knows?

Where does Guede fit into all this? how well did AK know him?

The Marie Claire article certainly made me re-think a few things: (I realise it's biased heavily) like, the media made much out of the fact that AK was out with boyf the day after the murder buying thongs & sexy undies, when in fact she just needed some plain cotton underpants as she couldn't get into the sealed off apartment...

It's the whole "trial by media" issue that I mentioned in my earlier post in this thread...

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    I'm not sure how well Guede knew Amanda, if he knew her at all.

This is what he first confessed to and then recanted...

He admits being there at the time Meredith was killed. He says Meredith and him were making out but didn't have sex (he say just oral sex). Then he went to use the restroom and was listening to his Ipod when he heard Meredith screaming. By the time he came out of the bathroom a man was seen exiting the house. He went to Meredith but she was already dying. This is where his actions cause me to beleive he did it... He shut her door and left and went and spent the rest of the night at a night club with other friends. Then he packed up and left for Germany, which is where they found him.

This would explain the blood in the bathroom. I think he killed her and is lying. Also, there was no DNA, so Meredith was not raped but they say Guede's DNA was found in her that is consistant w/oral sex.

Any released crime scene pics?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Rosa Moline Guest
    I'm not sure how well Guede knew Amanda, if he knew her at all.

This is what he first confessed to and then recanted...

He admits being there at the time Meredith was killed. He says Meredith and him were making out but didn't have sex (he say just oral sex). Then he went to use the restroom and was listening to his Ipod when he heard Meredith screaming. By the time he came out of the bathroom a man was seen exiting the house. He went to Meredith but she was already dying. This is where his actions cause me to beleive he did it... He shut her door and left and went and spent the rest of the night at a night club with other friends. Then he packed up and left for Germany, which is where they found him.

This would explain the blood in the bathroom. I think he killed her and is lying. Also, there was no DNA, so Meredith was not raped but they say Guede's DNA was found in her that is consistant w/oral sex.
    Everything seems so inconsistent - you'd think that Guede would implicate Amanda & Rafaele to save himself (IF they were involved too) instead of some "mystery man" which, lets face it seems highly unlikely.

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Any released crime scene pics?
    if you go one page back in this thread someone posted a link to some crime scene photos without the body.

If you want to see more, here is the link on youtube of the police video **WARNING** with body and shows her neck wound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dpZheBIhQs
    Last edited by Frazzzld Kat; 11-18-2008 at 12:39 PM.

if you go one page back in this thread someone posted a link to some crime scene photos without the body.

If you want to see more, here is the link on youtube of the police video **WARNING** with body and shows her neck wound. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dpZheBIhQs

This is the video I had been looking for. Thank you.

I can't believe how much blood there was....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosa Moline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Mulhenny View Post
    I hate how people's online lives are being made public after being accused of, but not yet found guilty of, a crime. Can you imagine what would happen if one of us hags was falsely accused of a crime and the media found this site?
    Thank you Jenny! that's exactly what i've been trying to to say!

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Oh my... could you imagine?.... the press wouuld have a field day!

Like you said Rosa Moline, now-a-days its 'trial by media'. Which is scary if you think about it because the media is not always correct or too slanted, if you know what I mean.

Rosa Moline Guest
    too damned right! as Jenny pointed out, we'd be royally f*cked if we were accused of murder, let's say unjustly , and it was in the papers/media that we actively posted on this site!

"It came to light today, during routine police examination of the family computer that Rosa Moline was an active member of a SICK online forum known as Findadeath...this site has discussions on embalming, necrophilia, serial killers and even RAPE. Even more disturbingly, forum members are actively encouraged to share pictures of the deceased, be it celebrities, murder victims, and even people that have perished in plane crashes or auto accidents..the more explicit & gruesome the better..."

Lisamarie Guest
    what do we think of her boyfriend?

newsocks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    too damned right! as Jenny pointed out, we'd be royally f*cked if we were accused of murder, let's say unjustly , and it was in the papers/media that we actively posted on this site!

"It came to light today, during routine police examination of the family computer that Rosa Moline was an active member of a SICK online forum known as Findadeath...this site has discussions on embalming, necrophilia, serial killers and even RAPE. Even more disturbingly, forum members are actively encouraged to share pictures of the deceased, be it celebrities, murder victims, and even people that have perished in plane crashes or auto accidents..the more explicit & gruesome the better..."

haha totally!!
    i have thought of that often...what if.

RaRaRamona Guest
    This case will be covered on Dateline tonight.

This may seem like an awful questions, but after watching Dateline it has been bothering me. How could there be so much blood everywhere. Especially in the bathroom. I mean it is EVERYWHERE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As much as I didn't want to believe it, I think Amanda is guilty. I am slightly acquainted with her mother and I just couldn't believe someone from such a nice family could do this.

There is a growing group of people here in Seattle donating to her defense. Even if I had that kind of money I couldn't do it with the doubts I have now.
    Wanna see my grandkids?