Thread: Pulp Fiction writer Roger Avary arrested after deadly crash

lisalouver Guest

Pulp Fiction writer Roger Avary arrested after deadly crash

http://www6.comcast.net/entertainmen...-e70f3bc179f4/

He killed one of his own passengers.

Warmed Over Guest
    I just saw this on the news. That fucking sucks. His movie Killing Zoe was pretty good, too. Don't drink & drive.

Jazbabee Guest
    I certainly hold drunk drivers ultimately responsible, but I also have to wonder about the passengers that climb into vehicles with them

Noelle Page Guest
    Heartbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    I certainly hold drunk drivers ultimately responsible, but I also have to wonder about the passengers that climb into vehicles with them
    True.

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Maybe she was as plowed as he was and in that sense was not thinking, thereby not having a clue as to how plowed he was.

34 years old? Just sad.

Sad for all involved.

A single car crash? Wonder what caused that?

RaRaRamona Guest
    That's terrible. What a jerk.

You know, my niece is named after the movie "Killing Zoe".

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    Can't these people who often have the means to do so have a designated driver? call a taxi? have a driver/limousine?

Why do they insist on driving drunk, and why do people get in the car with them in the first place?

Mrs F Guest
    I can't even imagine the things going on his head. A series of bad judgments have led to not only the severe injury of his wife but the death of his friend. My god, when we will people learn not to drink and drive?!? What irks the hell out of me is (I am with Ghoulie Girl on this) that these people can afford drivers! If I can afford a taxi if I want to go party a little too hard an Oscar winning writer can certainly spring for a car for the evening.