Thread: Ron Masak 86, Murder She Wrote

Ron Masak 86, Murder She Wrote

Ron Masak's daughter announced that her father passed away October 20, 2022 at age 86. he was Angela Lansbury's co star in Murder She Wrote. his death comes on the heels of Angela's passing just over a week ago. Ron Masak made guest appearances on shows like Bewitched and I Dream of Jeannie in the late 60's.

Such a good actor. I have been watching Murder She Wrote episodes and remembering Angela, and he has been in quite a few. They had nice chemistry together. RIP Ron.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Praying for the family's comfort.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

always liked him RIP

All of my friends from Murder, She Wrote are leaving. I did have an interaction with Mr. Masak. I enjoyed his work, so I went to his Facebook page. He wrote me back and said that he has a fan page and I am welcome to go onto it. He said that his regular Facebook page was for his family. So, I did go onto his fan page and I enjoyed looking at all of his work. He was married for quite some time and his daughter made some appearances on Murder, She Wrote. I remember that you never did see his wife, Adele, on the show. He also had several guest spots on Bewitched. He was the chocolate banana factory manager on one episode.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0935-count.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	55472

Also memorable as the scene-chewing Count Sylveinous (spelling presumed based upon the pronunciation) Dracula in The Monkees' episode "Monstrous Monkee Mash"..

"Here I am in my beautiful castle, in my beautiful dungeon with the beautiful, fake backdrop!"

Versatile and genuinely funny guy.. He seemed to make the best of any role no matter what!

Sorry to hear about his death.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.