Thread: FAD Pictures Needed

FAD Pictures Needed

Hey Scott..........now that you have a map & this forum & know where a lot of us live, are there any pictures you need for the site in any of our areas? I'm sure you have all you need from my area since it's your hometown too. I know I'd be glad to get you some if you need them & I'm sure the other members feel the same.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.

Great idea Panda, Ive been wanting to go to the Laci Peterson house but every time I have the time it is raining cats and dogs. I have my death hag sticker ready to go!

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Great idea Panda, Ive been wanting to go to the Laci Peterson house but every time I have the time it is raining cats and dogs. I have my death hag sticker ready to go!
    All you California hags are sooo lucky. You have great weather & the best celeb death spots on earth! You go JEFE! I guess I'll forgive you now for not pinching me although I was hurt.
    Last edited by panda; 01-05-2008 at 09:45 AM.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.

Scott had posted about needing a pic from someone in Philly. Too bad he didn't ask 3 years ago ; I used to travel there alot for my former job. If Scott's looking for pics in Pittsburgh or the surrounding area, I'm in!

Great idea, Panda!

London Death Hags

What about Jack The Ripper places, do they still exist

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    What about Jack The Ripper places, do they still exist
    A few locations still exist. Whitechapel was my old neighborhood when I lived there.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    A few locations still exist. Whitechapel was my old neighborhood when I lived there.
    If you lived there you MUST have gotten pictures

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Ever go on a "Jack the Ripper" tour Scott? I went on one, we stopped at the Ten Bells and got so ripped we kind of forgot to rejoin the group. A great and memorable evening!

well in san diego, (when im there) i live close to the mortuary that desi went to, so i could get a pic of that and some other san diego death hag things.. lol
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3813/badgehf7.jpg

'you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.. '