Thread: 16 year old boy pushes 15 year old girl into pool -- twice

16 year old boy pushes 15 year old girl into pool -- twice

She ends up drowning and no one around tries to help. This happened in the Dominican Republic. Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y5R5yxF-l0

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rowns-her.html

I read about it in The Sun. Seemingly after he did it, he was going around asking her sister if she knew where she was because he was looking for her and he even went to the funeral as if he had done no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I read about it in The Sun. Seemingly after he did it, he was going around asking her sister if she knew where she was because he was looking for her and he even went to the funeral as if he had done no wrong.
    I wonder if she ever reported him. The guy was an obsessed stalker, I hope he is charged with murder for this.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I wonder if she ever reported him. The guy was an obsessed stalker, I hope he is charged with murder for this.
    Yeah, and never sees the light of day. Given a chance, he'd do it again.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    The family came right out and said it. When he initially tried it on with her, she made it clear she wasn't interested yet it didn't deter him. He would turn up at places she was at, take her phone to see what she was up to and even beat her a few times according to members of the family. Seemingly when he went to the funeral, they already knew he was involved but he turned up anyway acting innocent and tried to get a memorial t-shirt of her.

From what I've read, there is no mention of them reporting him to the cops but it might be that it just hasn't been mentioned.
    Last edited by Shellie; 09-29-2019 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    The family came right out and said it. When he initially tried it on with her, she made it clear she wasn't interested yet it didn't deter him. He would turn up at places she was at, take her phone to see what she was up to and even beat her a few times according to members of the family. Seemingly when he went to the funeral, they already knew he was involved but turned up anyway acting innocent and tried to get a memorial t-shirt of her.

From what I've read, there is no mention of them reporting him to the cops but it might be that it just hasn't been mentioned.
    Yep. I've watched the vid several times, and it just blows my mind. That boy is evil incarnated.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So have I and it is disturbing. He had to have seen she is struggling, but he is oblivious to her distress. He did this deliberately the sick bastard.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I hope he gets life, what I really wish is that weights are strapped to his ankles and he is hoisted in the water for a few moments then lifted and once he gets a breath of air the same amount she was allowed to have before he pushed her in again, and he is then put back in the water until he drowns.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I hope he gets life, what I really wish is that weights are strapped to his ankles and he is hoisted in the water for a few moments then lifted and once he gets a breath of air the same amount she was allowed to have before he pushed her in again, and he is then put back in the water until he drowns.
    Let him experience the terror this poor girl went through. Of course that won't happen, but life in prison will suffice. I hope he gets it.

OMG. Why did no one try to help the poor girl???

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    OMG. Why did no one try to help the poor girl???
    I wonder the same thing - not just for the day of her death, but the occasional “beatings” he apparently gave her.
    Culture in the Dominican Republic? Puppy love? Kids do the darndest things?