Thread: 25 killed In Attack On Bar In Mexico

25 killed In Attack On Bar In Mexico

An attack on a bar in Mexico's Gulf coast city of Coatzacoalcos killed 25 people and injured about a dozen, officials said Wednesday, and they said it was apparently overseen by a man who had been recently arrested but released. "The criminals went in, closed the doors, the emergency exits, and set fire to the place," President Andrés Manuel López Obrador said at his daily morning news conference.
    Veracruz state police said the Tuesday night attack targeted the "Bar Caballo Blanco," or "White Horse Bar." It advertised "quality, security and service," private rooms for $7.50 "all night," ''sexy girls" and a pole dance contest.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/23-killed...082312020.html

I read an article last night about countries that are the most dangerous for Journalists. Mexico was #1. That country is a blend of chaos and anarchy. The cartels rule. Hearing about this is not a big surprise.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I read an article last night about countries that are the most dangerous for Journalists. Mexico was #1. That country is a blend of chaos and anarchy. The cartels rule. Hearing about this is not a big surprise.
    Money equals power. My husband's oldest sister was thrown off a roof by her husband. She was 9 months pregnant. The polica did absolutely nothing to him because he had money.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD