Thread: Julie Adams 1926-2019

Julie Adams 1926-2019

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104D.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	54775

Gorgeous Iowa born actress Julie Adams has died at the age of 92. She made her first film 70 years ago in 1949 and appeared in dozens of movies and guest starred on many television series but it's her role in the 1954 campy horror classic CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON that she'll likely be best remembered.

Name:	104A.jpg 
Size:	223.4 KB 
ID:	54779
    a promotional photograph for CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON

Name:	104B.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	490.4 KB 
ID:	54777With her 2nd husband, actor RAY DANTON to whom she was married from 1955 until their divorce in 1978. The marriage produced 2 sons, Mitchell & Steve.

TICKLE ME with Elvis, 1965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104C.jpg 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	54776

Name:	104E.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	54778at age 90 in 2017

KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

It was always a pleasure to watch her, she was a fine actress. I loved her in Four Girls In Town, and later on Murder She Wrote as Eve Simpson. She was wonderful in that. RIP Julie.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Some trivia site I recently saw mentioned she was the oldest surviving cast member of the Andy Griffith show. I guess the actress who played Thelma Lou is now the oldest surviving cast member. Julie was only in one episode, as a nurse who enlisted Andy's help to try and convince some stubborn shitkicker hillbilly to get vaccinated -- the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Loved Julie Adams ,she was a mainstay of my childhood television show .. even playing Jimmy Stewart's wife on his short lived TV show.. Rest In peace dear lady..