Thread: Demi Lovato suffers heroin overdose

Demi Lovato suffers heroin overdose

Still alive. She is only 25 and seems addicted to just about everything

https://www.eonline.com/news/954568/...arent-overdose

Hope she can make it to the 27 club.
    (yes i'm a mean thinking person)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Back in the day my friends and I did drugs to the point of imbecility ! We must have been made of steel, not one OD or worse. Lucky, I guess.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    Hope she can make it to the 27 club.
    (yes i'm a mean thinking person)
    I just hoarked Spiced Chai Tea through my nose. Thank you.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Orange pekoe is bad enough, but Spiced Chai ...ouch .
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

A heroin overdose - or really any drug overdose - is indicative of problems far more serious than just using drugs.

Greed and gluttony; that's what it is.

I mean, that coconut cake might be really good; but do you have to eat the whole damned thing?

Cmon, leave some for somebody else - only use as much as you really need.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I agree. But if you have that kind of money to spend dealers will see that you get as much as you want whenever you want. Greed goes both ways.

I have a feeling we'll see her in the 27 club if not sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Orange pekoe is bad enough, but Spiced Chai ...ouch .
    Once you get over the choking and hacking, it smells kind of Christmasy.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Once you get over the choking and hacking, it smells kind of Christmasy.
    I like the smells of Christmas, but not like that ! LOL

I am thinking she might have done more than heroin or was doing it longer than people think. Sounds like she damn near shut her system down. https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cele...cid=spartandhp

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I have a feeling we'll see her in the 27 club if not sooner.

According to stories posted over the years, she never actually stopped with the drugs and drink and has had some close calls before but never to this extent. If she was ever caught, it was 'a slip' if it was mentioned at all. In fact, there was a story on gossip sites about her being so drunk at a club just a day or so before it happened that she couldn't even walk but as usual, it was denied.

Even when the news was revealed, they tried to deny it was Heroin and there are rumours that she still refuses to admit she has a problem but is publicly saying she is going to rehab. Like you, I have a feeling this is only going to end one way.

According to page six, Demi is selling the Hollywood Hills home where she nearly died of an overdose for $9.5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by High Fly View Post
    According to page six, Demi is selling the Hollywood Hills home where she nearly died of an overdose for $9.5 million.
    Probably for the best. Going by what has been released about her so far, it seems this time it really has scared her. It's not been confirmed but seemingly there were also complications because of how long she was out for that could cause trouble for her career down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    It's not been confirmed but seemingly there were also complications because of how long she was out for that could cause trouble for her career down the road.
    Her reps are denying it, but some gossip sites have reported she had a stroke or seizure, and will be facing months of physical rehab. I also heard she had narcan with her during her last few nights of partying, so someone must have thought she was out of control.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by High Fly View Post
    If we all could only be 1% rich as her.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Her reps are denying it, but some gossip sites have reported she had a stroke or seizure, and will be facing months of physical rehab. I also heard she had narcan with her during her last few nights of partying, so someone must have thought she was out of control.
    A few friends came forward and said she was still using a few weeks before it happened and they said the reason they went public was they were terrified she was going to end up dead and those she had around her were more bothered about what she could give them than caring about her. Of course it was denied but then we got the news about the OD. They denied having to use the Narcan at first until someone confirmed it...I think someone who was there?

If it's true about it being carried around all the time then odds on it had happened before but was kept quiet. I'm not sure about the US but over here, if you are on the hard stuff or have OD'd before, you are given it by the doctor as it's not a case of if but when it's gonna happen again.

wonder why she would sell her home, unless it reminds of her almost dying?