Thread: Larry Fortensky

Larry Fortensky

Larry Fortensky (January 17, 1952 – July 7, 2016[1]) was a construction worker best known as the seventh and last husband (but eighth marriage) of actress Elizabeth Taylor. Fortensky and Taylor were married on October 6, 1991 at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch and divorced on October 31, 1996. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Fortensky
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'd forgotten about that Dude. It did seem to raise some eyebrows, when she married a mere mortal. My Demoness MIL was married 8 times. Twice to the same drunk that was my Wife's bio dad.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I was reading a Hollywood dead thingy about her on Facebook and wondered what he looked like these days. That's when I found out he died. I wonder what kind of complications to skin cancer surgery he had?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Might have been an aggressive form of Melanoma. The bad habit most people have when they are young and work outside, is not covering up enough. I wish I would have. I get small patches of (so far) non malignant skin cancer frozen off every year. That liquid Nitrogen STINGS! Plus it leaves nice pitted scars.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Growing up, I practically lived on the lake. Hated it, but my parents loved it, so there you go. Never wore sun screen. Mama mixed up a baby oil-iodine tanning solution so she could get that Florida tan in Georgia. None of us ever had skin problems. The ones who did were the fair, light eyed, who always shielded themselves. Go figure.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD