Thread: Wow, looks like LA isn't too dog friendly (cemeteries, ect).

Wow, looks like LA isn't too dog friendly (cemeteries, ect).

I'm planning on a death hag trip to LA next month to visit a few cemeteries and some other places and already noticed a lot of places where dogs aren't allowed? Any fellow death hags who have toured the cemeteries in LA to visit the stars...is this true?

I will not leave her behind in boarding since she is small enough to pack in a bag to take on the plane with me.

This puts a damper on my trip since I hate to just leave her cooped up in the hotel room all day...

If you have a Doctor that you could persuade to have her papered as a Support Animal, it might open a few more doors.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I'd hate to cheat the system tho since that's not fair to those who actually need their animals for this purpose. But I'll ask around...

Darling, the way you are about you're Furbaby, That's a support animal. I would be a nervous wreck without being around my cats and seeing to their welfare, plus everyday they come up with a new way of trying to smoke my ass, we all look forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Darling, the way you are about you're Furbaby, That's a support animal. I would be a nervous wreck without being around my cats and seeing to their welfare, plus everyday they come up with a new way of trying to smoke my ass, we all look forward to that.
    I am considering having Max registered as my support animal. He never leaves me alone, knows when things aren't as they should be.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I am considering having Max registered as my support animal. He never leaves me alone, knows when things aren't as they should be.
    That is so true of animals. I had a mini meltdown (nothing serious) a few years ago so I went to my parents home just to be with them. Their cat Mimsy who was close to 17 at the time clued right in to it. Never left me, even paced back and forth with me ! God Bless her, she lived to be 22.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Darling, the way you are about you're Furbaby, That's a support animal.
    Yep, just took care of it. We should be okay everywhere we go in LA now!

Excellent Aries. That was the right thing to do to keep the Travel Stress down for you and your Furbaby.