Thread: New Site And Links

Question New Site And Links

I like the new look of Findadeath proper but there may be one issue. The photos for the new batch of inductees (Bernard Fox, Errol Flynn, Florence Henderson) do not link to their bios like the others on the homepage. I take it this is an oversight. Just thought I would let you know.

The links on the main page has been fixed as I work on the directory layout and sub pages which has several thousand of files to sort through. If you find anything else please let me know. Also if you have any suggestions, questions, comments please post them here.
    BoneDust

You fixed that pronto. Very workman-like Josh.

Josh, the site really looks great! Good job!

So the forum is not a secure link anymore?

It is secure. Nick is working the kinks out of the links and such.
    Brandon Lee

A link to the newspaper proper is at the end of each article on the following blog

Jim, this is not the place to propose edits for the main site. The "new site" mentioned above is this forum's new version.
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-06-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

CindyT: When I log into the forum here, it's still showing me as being logged out (even though I'm logged in). Does that make sense?
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    CindyT: When I log into the forum here, it's still showing me as being logged out (even though I'm logged in). Does that make sense?
    Yes, it does make sense. It does me like that on firefox, but not on chrome, internet explorer, or opera.
    Brandon Lee

A link to the newspaper proper is at the end of each article on the following blog

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Yes, it does make sense. It does me like that on firefox, but not on chrome, internet explorer, or opera.

I was going to add that after I navigate to a thread anywhere on the forum (I'm using Chrome, by the way), it shows me as being logged in. Weird! LOL!!!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Trout View Post
    I was going to add that after I navigate to a thread anywhere on the forum (I'm using Chrome, by the way), it shows me as being logged in. Weird! LOL!!!
    We have always been weird. Lol. I'll try that!

ETA: does the same for me.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-12-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Brandon Lee

I'm not sure if this is where I add it but I was on the findadeath webpage the other day and couldn't access the shop. I could access the t-shirts through the 'Angrygirlwear' but where do I find the dvds, magnets, books etc. or are they not for sale anymore? Could someone let me know where to access the shop if these items are still available please? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    I'm not sure if this is where I add it but I was on the findadeath webpage the other day and couldn't access the shop. I could access the t-shirts through the 'Angrygirlwear' but where do I find the dvds, magnets, books etc. or are they not for sale anymore? Could someone let me know where to access the shop if these items are still available please? Thanks.
    Me too! I have two Death Hag locations I want to visit and I needs me some bumper stickers.

Same here.
    Got to say though that I want one of those "Always the pallbearer, never the corpse" t-shirts.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    Buzzy - currently we don't have an online shop for those things, but hope to soon.
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Bumper stickers are always free. Send a return envelope with a stamp to

Findadeath.com
    5419 Hollywood Blvd. #404
    LA CA 90027
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Thank you, Scott. hello, Scott!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Buzzy - currently we don't have an online shop for those things, but hope to soon.
    Thanks Scott for letting me know, I can't wait until it's up and running again. I loved looking at all the different items you could purchase off there, especially when I live in NZ and can't just come and visit the museum. I so wish I could, love it!