View Poll Results: My New years resolution will last...

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • One day

9 20.00%
  • One week

4 8.89%
  • One Month

3 6.67%
  • Six months

1 2.22%
  • One Year

4 8.89%
  • Ends when I wake up with a hangover on New years day

11 24.44%
  • I don't make New Year's resolutions.

13 28.89%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3101112

Thread: Happy New Year! (Parties, Resolutions, and More!)

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Had some of this stuff last night. Okay, I had ONE glass at Christmas and killed the rest of it last night. No hangover today, though.

I'm not a big drinker; as a matter of fact, I usually limit consumption to three times a year: Christmas, New Year's, and my birthday (which is coming up next month). I like this kind of white zinfandel, and may try the blueberry flavor for my birthday.
    I'm not a big wine drinker, if I'm drinking I'm serious about it. 70-80 proof vodkas, rums, tequilas, whiskeys. If I can't freeze it, I don't buy it. LOL That said, that wine you had sounds pretty darn good.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Happy New Year to all - I hope you (and your pets) come through the evening fireworks without too much trauma.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Happy New Year! I worked today, early, so I was out before 10pm my time. Only to be jolted awake by our upstairs neighbor banging something. Loudly. When I open at work and take the bus, I get up at 6:15am. AKA “too-early o’clock.” I mumbled something about some of us still having to work in the morning and fell back to sleep.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Happy New Year everyone

Happy New Year! I did not stay up for it as I am old and my alarm is 03:45. I did awake once at 12:30 AM to hear several gunshots in short sequence. pop-pop-pop-pop-pop
    Pecunia Loquitur Taurus Cacas Ambulat

Quote Originally Posted by Follower View Post
    Happy New Year! I did not stay up for it as I am old and my alarm is 03:45. I did awake once at 12:30 AM to hear several gunshots in short sequence. pop-pop-pop-pop-pop
    I didnt stay up either. Idk I just am at the point now where it's just another day lol.

Neither did I stay up. Cerebral Palsy, Arthritis & chronic pain just won't let me do much anymore....(and that's coming from someone who still is like a kid inside and wants a dirt bike)!
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain