Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pamela Smart

New article about the documentary with an interview with Smart from the NYC NBC affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    She doesn't deserve Herbal Essence. I'd buy her some of the Selsun Blue with the menthol in it and catch her off guard and squirt it in her eyes. Lol
    How about Herbal Essence combined with Nair?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    I like the way you think, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    If your going for maximum pain then your best bypassing Nair and going for one of those dirt cheap brands that turns your skin red as soon as it comes into contact. One application and not only will she be bald but she'll be in agony too.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    If your going for maximum pain then your best bypassing Nair and going for one of those dirt cheap brands that turns your skin red as soon as it comes into contact. One application and not only will she be bald but she'll be in agony too.
    Or Compound W, the wart remover.

Bill and Pete are due to be released in June of this year. That bitch will go nuts when she is the only one of the bunch left behind bars.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Or Compound W, the wart remover.

Bill and Pete are due to be released in June of this year. That bitch will go nuts when she is the only one of the bunch left behind bars.
    She's right where she belongs far as I'm concerned.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    She's right where she belongs far as I'm concerned.
    You and me both! She can keep right on whining just like Jeffrey Macdonald does.

NHNative Guest
    Billy Flynn is scheduled to have a parole hearing March 12. Corrections officials said he will attend via phone from the minimum security facility in Maine where he's being held.
    His earliest eligible release date is June 4.
    Gregg Smart's wife, Pamela Smart, is serving a sentence of life without parole. She insisted she played no role in the murder.
    Her spokeswoman, Dr. Eleanor Pam, released a statement saying it's unjust that Pamela Smart remains in prison while Flynn has a chance to go free.
    "It is past time for the state of New Hampshire to remove the scarlet letter from around Pamela Smart's neck and allow her to return in peace to her loving family," Pam said in the statement. "This case demands a second look."
    The full text of the statement is below:
    "William Flynn is being given the opportunity to go before a parole board as he seeks early release from prison for the crime of murdering Gregg Smart in cold blood. Pamela Smart, who had no role in the murder and was 50 miles away at the time, has no such luxury. She is serving the draconian sentence of life without the possibility of parole.
    "How can a self-confessed killer like Flynn perjure himself, blame Pamela Smart for his own actions, and then receive the benefits of freedom and a reclaimed life? How can he be rewarded while she is endlessly punished, incarcerated for the rest of her natural life?
    "It is past time for the state of New Hampshire to remove the scarlet letter from around Pamela Smart's neck and allow her to return in peace to her loving family. If Bill Flynn and his gangster cohorts are allowed to live free, why is Pamela Smart's persecution eternal?
    "This case demands a second look."

NHNative Guest
    Here is the site if anyone is interested: Alot of Pam Smart groupies commenting. http://www.wmur.com/news/parole-hear...89222#comments

I just ordered a book on this.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NHNative View Post
    Here is the site if anyone is interested: Alot of Pam Smart groupies commenting. http://www.wmur.com/news/parole-hear...89222#comments
    Welcome to the forum and thanks for the link! I can't wait to hear Pam's pathetic whining after Bill and Patrick are released on parole. She really needs to find something a little more convincing than "It's not fair! Waaah!" She acts like she is the only person who ever conspired to commit murder and received such a sentence. Sharee Miller is serving life in prison for orchestrating the murder of her husband, Bruce. She was actually released for three years and then sent back, so I'm sure that makes it that much more miserable. Linda Jones is serving life for having her husband Jack murdered because he was having an affair with a teenager and planned to leave Linda for her. Brenda Andrew is on death row in Oklahoma for having her husband shot to death by her lover so she could collect his life insurance. Teresa Lewis and Marilyn Plantz have both been executed for orchestrating the murders of their husbands. Pam needs to shut up.

NHNative Guest
    Pam doesn't know how to shut up, her mouth is one of the main reasons for her conviction. Her followers have the same problem, has anyone seen the Free Pam Smart facebook page? It's a public page with a bunch of people that know nothing, but think they know everything. They're a bunch of whack jobs just like Pam.

I agree, Pam needs to shut-up. There is a woman in Georgia that is only alive due to bad weather and cloudy medication. She is guilty of the exact same crime only it didn't involve children.
    http://murderpedia.org/female.G/g/gissendaner-kelly.htm

jsnerch Guest

awesome for Billy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad to see he is going to be able to live the rest of his life outside the prison walls. As for Pam, I'm glad she's stuck in there.

PurrPurr Guest
    Good for him! I hope he can put this whole thing behind him and have a successful life outside the walls.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    "put this whole thing behind him"? You mean the whole thing where he put an innocent man who didn't do anything to anyone on his knees and cowardly shot him execution style in the back of the fucking head? Yeah. Let's hope the poor innocent thing can pull it together and have a happy life. Maybe a wife, children, family, white picket fence. The guy he executed sure won't have any of those things..... because he's bone and dust in a cold coffin. This fucker should rot in prison for life.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    "put this whole thing behind him"? You mean the whole thing where he put an innocent man who didn't do anything to anyone on his knees and cowardly shot him execution style in the back of the fucking head? Yeah. Let's hope the poor innocent thing can pull it together and have a happy life. Maybe a wife, children, family, white picket fence. The guy he executed sure won't have any of those things..... because he's bone and dust in a cold coffin. This fucker should rot in prison for life.
    I'm with SGG-- just because old Pam whined and begged and threatened to withold her magic hootchie from Billy, HE (and his cohorts) still HAD a choice. He could have told Pam NO, that she was full of ****. He COULD have reported her to the police who would have put a wire on him, and they would have done a sting on her. There were ways to get this sociopathic Jezebel out of commission without the unfortunate Mr. Smart's (terrifying) demise.
    However, it's a done deal. Hopefully (and you all know about the triumph of hope over experience) Mr. Flynn will stay out of further trouble and under the radar, and not make his wife regret her decision to marry him (she didn't leave a better man to wed a murderer, did she?). At least he isn't hanging out with Johnny Depp or some other creepy idiot Hollywood star, a'la Damien Echols. That's a plus in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    I'm with SGG-- just because old Pam whined and begged and threatened to withold her magic hootchie from Billy, HE (and his cohorts) still HAD a choice. He could have told Pam NO, that she was full of ****. He COULD have reported her to the police who would have put a wire on him, and they would have done a sting on her. There were ways to get this sociopathic Jezebel out of commission without the unfortunate Mr. Smart's (terrifying) demise.
    However, it's a done deal. Hopefully (and you all know about the triumph of hope over experience) Mr. Flynn will stay out of further trouble and under the radar, and not make his wife regret her decision to marry him (she didn't leave a better man to wed a murderer, did she?). At least he isn't hanging out with Johnny Depp or some other creepy idiot Hollywood star, a'la Damien Echols. That's a plus in my book.
    I'm with both of you. If he is paroled, why not the Manson gals and Tex? After all they were young and that bugger Charlie influenced them.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I'm with both of you. If he is paroled, why not the Manson gals and Tex? After all they were young and that bugger Charlie influenced them.
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Good for him! I hope he can put this whole thing behind him and have a successful life outside the walls.
    Gregg Smart's brother has told a local newspaper that he has no issue with Billy being out on parole. He feels that he paid his due to society. He only asked that Billy do something good with his life with the opportunity with the opportunity he was given.

According the article, Billy will be on parole for the rest of his life, so he better keep his nose clean.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

HBO has a new documentary about Pamela Smart called "Captivated." I've seen it and its alright I guess. If you have HBO on Demand you can catch it anytime. Here's a link:

http://www.hbo.com/documentaries/cap...f-pamela-smart
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

luckyinlove Guest
    Thanks for the heads up. Might watch it tonight.

and what about Pam?? Your not being open-minded about it- Billy was under the 'spell' of a woman & Billy seems to be remorseful unlike the Manson family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]