Thread: Maritza Martin murder

rj9748 Guest

Maritza Martin murder

Emilio Nunez was doing a tv interview at his daughters grave. He blamed his wife, Maritza Martin, with driving their daughter to suicide. She then showed up. So Emilio shot her several times. The whole thing was done in front of the camera. I would like to see that video, but I am having difficulty finding it. Does anyone know where I can find that video of this murder?

Quote Originally Posted by rj9748 View Post
    Emilio Nunez was doing a tv interview at his daughters grave. He blamed his wife, Maritza Martin, with driving their daughter to suicide. She then showed up. So Emilio shot her several times. The whole thing was done in front of the camera. I would like to see that video, but I am having difficulty finding it. Does anyone know where I can find that video of this murder?
    sorri rj9748...
    MAN GUNS DOWN EX-WIFE ON TV [video unavailable]
    00:43
    taken from YouTube directory

bluebear71 Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BfB8t5Ofc0 This is all I could find. The clip you want is at the end. Just in case, the clip can be found in Bowling for Columbine. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by bluebear71 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BfB8t5Ofc0 This is all I could find. The clip you want is at the end. Just in case, the clip can be found in Bowling for Columbine. Enjoy!
    !great search-bluebear71

Ro-Z Guest
    Holy crap!

Jazbabee Guest
    Great Day !!!!!

Thay showed this on court T.V.

sheri Guest
    i remember hearing about this on the news when it happened...i feel bad for the kids that she felt it necessary to kill herself - she was preggers - and obviously her parents were/are seriously messed up...not the most stable situation to be sure...

l remember seeing the film of this shooting; l found it haunting.
    something about still shooting the victim after they're dead freaks me out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sheri Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    l remember seeing the film of this shooting; l found it haunting.
    something about still shooting the victim after they're dead freaks me out.
    yeah no kidding...father blamed the mother for their daughter killing herself, and even after he killed her he still kept shooting...i think his ass is rotting in jail now for it because they have the videotape...the journalist that did the story left the station in question on to something else i cant remember what...

bluebear71 Guest
    For some reason this shooting really got to me when I first saw it. I think its just the cold blooded way that he just walked right up, no hesitation, and shot her to death. Very evil!!!!

Bigfoot Guest
    I remember looking at this the day it happened. It was an interview being done by Telemundo. Very sad

Forever-27 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Thay showed this on court T.V.
    Thats where I saw it. That was nuts !

New (graphic) video link of the shooting since Youtube removed the old ones:

http://tu.tv/videos/marido-ajusticia...-mujer-en-vivo
    Last edited by SomeChick; 07-24-2010 at 03:52 AM.

cagestokerblog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    New (graphic) video link of the shooting since Youtube removed the old ones:

http://tu.tv/videos/marido-ajusticia...-mujer-en-vivo
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mulvaness Guest
    OMG!I know that grief can drive you to do crazy things but, this takes the cake.... poor woman... She didn't know what was coming!