Page 1 of 11 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney

candleinthewind Guest

Paul McCartney

Heather Mills just turned down a $60 million settlement with Paul McCartney and will go to trial in Feb. Supposedly she wants $140 million. Why didn't Paul listen to his daughter and stay the hell away from her? I guess he was lonely without Linda.

Speaking of Linda McCartney, there was a rumor that she died through assisted suicide. Her cancer was terminal and she and the family decided to end things. Wasn't there also some sort of controversy about the death certificate and the actual location of her death?

OBX Guest
    I thought I read yesterday he had to pay her $102 million?

mommafreak Guest
    Why ask for what Paul earned over this year without Heather? How greedy. I can see maybe what they earned together, she is entitled, but to want/need to dip into his earnings before Heather......... oh heck no. Heather, go home and get a job, and leave Paul alone for goodness sakes.

djdeath-hag Guest
    As sinister as it might sound, this occurs quite frequently with Hospice patients, no one is pushing anyone over to the great beyond, but essentially using pallative care to bring an end to suffering. ~Dennis

candleinthewind Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OBX View Post
    I thought I read yesterday he had to pay her $102 million?
    According to Reuters they negotiated all day yesterday and couldn't reach a deal. Paul also wanted a gag order but she refused and is planning to write a tell all book.

mommafreak Guest
    is anyone safe anymore?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by candleinthewind View Post
    Heather Mills just turned down a $60 million settlement with Paul McCartney and will go to trial in Feb. Supposedly she wants $140 million. Why didn't Paul listen to his daughter and stay the hell away from her? I guess he was lonely without Linda.

Speaking of Linda McCartney, there was a rumor that she died through assisted suicide. Her cancer was terminal and she and the family decided to end things. Wasn't there also some sort of controversy about the death certificate and the actual location of her death?
    Hey its hard to live on $60 million these days!!
    The Bitch!!!!!

Cathy J. Guest

I heard that as well.

I wonder if those Linda McCartney line of frozen veggie dinners are still around in various supermarkets? I remember seeing them in a few places, maybe a year or two after Linda's death?

Wonder who got the profits from those? Paul and the family? Someone else?

candleinthewind Guest
    I just did a little research. At the time of her death her frozen food empire was worth about $60 million (coinkydink?) She left her money to Paul in the form of a trust that pays him a certain amount yearly.

ComputerGuy Guest
    He needs to offer her 45 million since she is missing parts.

Golddigging Bitch

Linda's frozen foods are still around, I've seen them - but never ate them. Too pricey!

Yeah Heather is a gold-digger. She tried to change her image by appearing on "Dancing with the Stars". A few people were taking bets, that her fake leg would come flying off during a show! I guess she had it strapped on pretty good!

I mean, how much money do you REALLY need to live on? I'd be happy with a couple million - move to America, buy a decent house somewhere and just live a quiet life.

But that's just me...

candleinthewind Guest
    Whoa, some reports are saying that it is 60 million pounds, not dollars that Heather Mills rejected. That is approx. $120 million. Damn, that's like master level goldigging. She should teach a class at the Learning Annex

Bake Guest

Someone (that is quite involved in following Paul) told me that Paul assisted Linda in the end, and it was done at a ranch he owns in Arizona. Then she was cremated right away as well, so no one would know he assisted. I also recall this person telling me that Arizona is a state where an Autopsy is not necessary.

mommafreak Guest
    when is enough enough, speaking of money i mean. good gravey!

onehunglow Guest
    Money says Paul gets a leg up on her. With that much money and fame Paul can get what ever he wants except Linda back. The old Peg looks like a young Linda. Next thing ya know she'll be stumping for some politician.

DeadRinger Guest
    Please don't get me started on Hoppy Hooker Mills. I hate that bitch. Psycho. (Sorry, she's not a complete psycho - some parts are missing.)

Anyway, as far as Linda was concerned, she was a very classy lady. I refuse to believe that she was assisted in any way, and that she died after her three year battle in Tucson. I think the big problem was that the drugs used to treat Linda were tested on animals - something that she was whole-heartedly against.

Paul will never find someone like Linda again - someone who was willing to put her life on hold for his career and never complained. Could you see Hateher doing that? Ugh.

Jack Raines Guest
    Usually when they talk about Heather in the American media, it's mostly positive (and makes me want to gag). I'm guessing the situation is different in the UK. God I hate that gold-digging, peg-legged bitch.

Kathyf Guest
    She is a ugly one legged bitch. I am glad she lost her leg on dancing with the stars she had it coming. She desrves no more than 1 million and really not that.

knothere Guest
    Paul biched about Micheal Jackson rippin him off. Helo prenup. Woulda saved him half of his worth.

What was he thinking? No prenup!!!! She is only entitled to a share of the money he earned whilst they were together right? All the beatles / wings royalties etc are off limits I would expect.

if ringo would be a mate,like he should,maybe heather would like,turn up missing.

candleinthewind Guest
    Pre- nups are not legally binding in the UK. A judge can take your wishes into consideration but it doesn't mean you won't lose big.

firegilnotguns Guest
    Yeah, I was hearing it was £60 million, too, not $60 million...which is more than $120,000,000 now (the dollar's pretty low) and, in any case, whether a prenup is legally binding here or not, Paul thought it wouldn't be "romantic" to have one. Bet he's regretting that now.

ST Moron Guest
    What is McCartney's net worth?

knothere Guest
    probably about 2x as much as heathers holding out for

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ST Moron View Post
    What is McCartney's net worth?
    Roughly 1.5 billion dollars, or 725 million pounds.

Bellfire Guest

When they first got married I was pulling for them. I got mad at her when they were splitting up but the more I learn about him the more I understand. He's not as easy as people make him sound. (He was dubbed the cute Beatle but he wasn't dubbed the nice one.) He has a major ego and he drove the band apart by trying to contol George and Ringo. (John was too laid back) He was the man but when the band broke up he made his way and the others (Poor Ringo excluded) did also. George actually put out the better music between the three and had better collaberations. (now I sound like I'm giving a music bio lol) Anyway, don't be so hard on her. Remember he is a pot lover and a billionaire and neither of those things make you fun to be around all the time, trust me.

Snoopy Guest
    I think this one goes both ways..I'm sure Paul is not an easy person and it must not have been easy for Heather living in Linda's shadow..but on the other hand this money thing with her is not cool she's very greedy and I'm sure part of her saw dollar signs when she met Paul and his children did not like her so maybe they saw that.

Its like what the papers said yesterday, on dancing with the stars she is ok to lift her peg leg up past her ears and dance but when she is in court and playing 'the victim' she turns up in a wheelchair...

the stupid, malicious, peg legged skank

Analyst_Rob Guest
    Paul has always seemed to have a thing for Hookersâ?¦.
    I recall reading something about him (in Beatles time) having adjoining hotel rooms in Hollywoodâ?¦. one room having a black Hooker and the other a white Hookerâ?¦ He would wander between the rooms calling it "Paul's black and white strolling minstrel show"â?¦.
    Bit tame today I guess â?¦..

candleinthewind Guest
    Yes, she had always claimed to be independent and athletic. I believe she even made a short film where she's showing all the things she can do with and without her leg then she goes in court and claims that Paul wouldn't let her use a bedpan and wouldn't help her get around.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    As sinister as it might sound, this occurs quite frequently with Hospice patients, no one is pushing anyone over to the great beyond, but essentially using pallative care to bring an end to suffering. ~Dennis
    morphine not only takes away any pain...in hospice sized portions it does speed up the process

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadRinger View Post
    Roughly 1.5 billion dollars, or 725 million pounds.
    I'll probably get slayed for this...but if he's worth that much just pay off the bitch and get her gone!...he's got talent and could easily recoup that money with a tour..she on the other hand...or leg...lmao doesn't have any talent or legs to stand on....I know BOOOOOOOOO! LMAO!

magblax Guest
    Heather Mills facts:
    "Heather Mills was born on January 12, 1968 in England. Heather had a difficult family life. Her father had been in prison, and by the time she was a teenager, she was living on the streets of London. Eventually, her beauty and ambition enabled her to become a model. Heather wasted no time starting her own agency (sidenote...she seems to know how to get her hands on $$..starting her own agency at such a young age as a runaway by "modeling"..hummmmm). Life was good."

"In 1993, Heather was in a collision with a police motorcycle. The accident left her in serious condition. She had crushed ribs, a punctured lung, and fractures in multiples places on her pelvis. Heather also had to have her left leg amputated below the knee."

Heather Mills recently had a revision amputation on her previously amputated leg "involving the re-attachment of shortened muscle to the residual tibia bone, on April 3rd, 2006 after severe pain was experienced in the stump of her residual limb." Basically she had more of her stump removed...

More Stump Removal + Pain = Massive Pain Medication

She's medicated, crazy, and knows how to make $$$.

Bellfire Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I think this one goes both ways..I'm sure Paul is not an easy person and it must not have been easy for Heather living in Linda's shadow..but on the other hand this money thing with her is not cool she's very greedy and I'm sure part of her saw dollar signs when she met Paul and his children did not like her so maybe they saw that.
    You just don't get it. He's beyond rich. He is a mogal. He's not (I blew the cost of a Hummer up my nose poor; he managed his money very well. He's a billionaire and if she were greedy she would have asked for half or stayed with him until she drained him of half. 50 million is alot to us but to him that's probably two homes, 2 cars and pocket change lol.

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    Heather had a difficult family life. Her father had been in prison, and by the time she was a teenager, she was living on the streets of London.
    Heather Mills recently had a revision amputation on her previously amputated leg Basically she had more of her stump removed...
    And she's been bitching and whining about it ever since. Cow.

Any truth to the rumor that LINDA'S going to be listed in the next edition of the
    GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS as the
    "Highest Price Ever Paid For A Piece Of Tail " ?

DeadRinger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Any truth to the rumor that LINDA'S going to be listed in the next edition of the
    GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS as the
    "Highest Price Ever Paid For A Piece Of Tail " ?

What on earth are you talking about?

Noelle Page Guest
    Oh, come on. I like Heather, she's got balls of brass. She's like a crazy heroine in a novel. It ain't easy being married to a Beatle, and Paul looks like he could be a wanker to live with.

Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    Money says Paul gets a leg up on her. With that much money and fame Paul can get what ever he wants except Linda back. The old Peg looks like a young Linda. Next thing ya know she'll be stumping for some politician.
    Punny, very punny. One question though: stumping or humping?
    Any day above ground is a good day.

www.thesun.co.uk has the latest on her rants about Sir Paul. Pretty funny stuff, they don't hide their dislike for her.

tgster Guest
    I thought I hated Ann Coulter the most, but when I see this crazy "C" word, Heather Mills, crying on TV, I just get angry. There was never any bad reports about Paul McCartney since I was a kid and this C expects us to believe that she has some horrible secret about Paul. It makes me nuts!

TNpuck Guest
    He's an idiot for not having a prenup.

DeadRinger Guest
    Hateher is clearly deluded. Comparing herself to Princess Diana? Is she serious?

I would think that Paul's no angel or saint, but he is keeping his dignity by keeping his mouth shut.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TNpuck View Post
    He's an idiot for not having a prenup.
    Amen! I have no clue what Heather Mills is like in "real life", but why is everyone ignoring the white elephant in the middle of the room? NO ONE MADE HIM MARRY HER WITHOUT A PRENUP! DUH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tgster View Post
    I thought I hated Ann Coulter the most, but when I see this crazy "C" word, Heather Mills, crying on TV, I just get angry. There was never any bad reports about Paul McCartney since I was a kid and this C expects us to believe that she has some horrible secret about Paul. It makes me nuts!
    So glad to hear I'm not the only one who hates Ann Coulter. That woman is pure evil. Haven't quite figured out if she actually believes the shit she spews or it's all just an act to get $$$.

Regarding Heather, she must have been really good (wink wink) to get Paul to marry her without a prenup. There's an old expression that goes like this: A dog will run in front of a train when it's in heat. Paul's train is named Heather.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Batmama Guest
    I think she caught him when he was most vulnerable and took advantage of him.He had just lost the love of his life and had to have been in a very deep well of pain and grief.

Oh this wench just pissed me off while she was on the Today show, the whole please feel sorry for me act is getting really old! Yes Paul was an idiot for not getting a prenup I still ponder what he was thinking? I mean he's worth so much, that would be the first thing I would worry about, but apparently it he was whipped. You know they need to put Heather and Ann in a boxing ring. That would be nice.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    And that's a good thing. Why should people suffer needlessly.

endsleigh03 Guest
    I lost all respect for her when she used the fact that he wouldn't buy her an "antique bedpan" as one of her abuse allegations. I guess it couldn't be just a regular bedpan from a med supply store? WTF? That tells alot about how she is IMO.