View Poll Results: Do you put up a Christmas Tree every year?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

37 72.55%
  • No

8 15.69%
  • Sometimes

6 11.76%
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Death Hag Christmas!

xenaswolf Guest
    ??????????

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xenaswolf View Post
    ??????????
    Dang, I thought had the answer!!??

Guest Guest
    Are you talking about your cheese? Old, cold, covered in mold......shorties? Mice?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsumthin View Post
    Are you talking about your cheese? Old, cold, covered in mold......shorties? Mice?
    Maybe his underwear? LOL

Kathyf Guest
    yes, what is he talking about? I am dying to know.

Armcast Guest
    4 da Shorteez, gather round let me tell you something. 4 da Shorteez, can’t you hear them little stomachs rumble’n. 4 da Shorteez, yo, you go’n to eat that rake of mutt’n? 4 da Shorteez, the shorteez short of some love’n.

Come on, My name is Sirloin, badass bovine. I Got four stomachs balling, what’s coming to mine. Just a little empty belly with a vacancy sign. Kind of like close encounters of the charity kind.

You got can goods, just collecting dust. You got the meat, got the fruit, got vegetables. Only prerequisite that it’s eatable. Get your freak on at my freaky fruit festival. Cold cuts a must, I’ll even take bread crust, cuz the shorteez be begg’n and beggars don’t give a fuck. They’s hungry, let’s face facts they’s starved, fell the pull in your heart, so fill your shopping cart.

For da Shorteez. (4 da shorteeeeeeeeeeeeees) For da Shorteez y’all. (4 da shorteeeeeeeeeeeeees). For da Shorteez.

Think at what at stake, look upon you plate. If it’s a slab of stake, time to regurgitate. You got a dozen chins, while little Jim’s to slim. Your finger could fit in that little kid’s exposed ribs. Just think of all the shorteez, can’t you hear them cry? Time to cough up that burger and fry. Hand over left overs. Cans piled up high? Give them to the hungry shorteez, so the shorteez won’t die.

Stop the famine please. Instead of eating ham and cheese. Throw away your greens. You’ll be pissing on a dream. Give me all your onion rings, it’s alright listen. Slice of pizza, it don’t matter if a bit’s miss’n. Prime rib, pork chop, porter house it don’t stop. Might seem like hog slop, to the shorteez it’s a lot. They’ve been hungry since birth, so hand over your dessert. Open up you mouth, stick your finger down it could be worse.

Listen closely, gimme all your groceries. Cuz a little baby scream’n man I need a hoagie. Somebody hold me. Somebody console me. Somebody boil me up a pot of pierogies. Think of what we’re face’n. All those little faces. Come on let’s erase this. 4 da shorteez. (Cheek it out)

Doing it for da Shorteez. Doing it for da Shorteez. Doing it for da Shorteez. Doing it for da Shorteez you’ll. For the Shorteeeeeeeez.

Got crackers, got chips, got pudd’n cups. You’d be surprised what little shorteez like to munch. Could be trash, could be mold, could be excrement. Could be a bag of old dippers, they call that lunch. Mayonnaise been out for a couple of days. Go get corpses, scabs and eggs. Sweet bread, pig heads, horses heads too. What to drop it like a habit? Here’s what you do. (For da shorteeeeeeeez)

Guest Guest
    Ummmm alrighty then

warmbear Guest
    Otay...

{backing slowly away....}

Danny62 Guest
    This thread has serious issues!! None of it makes any fucking sense!!

Armcast Guest
    Sorry y'all...I actually googled what Brad wrote and cut and pasted what came up...I have no freakin' idea what this is...

Morbid1 Guest
    "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars."

lol..

-Morbid1

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

endsleigh03 Guest
    Betcha I looked at this thread ten times and left it alone. (confused)

Kathyf Guest
    We have a train with santa driving. We had a big santa but some kids popped it and we could not keep repairing it.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Nothing screams WRONG more to me than seeing inflatable snowpeople in FL....maybe the ones inside of those snowglobe things wouldn't be so bad. But then again, there will be enough decoration inside that I don't feel compelled to add to the door wreaths.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Nothing screams WRONG more to me than seeing inflatable snowpeople in FL....maybe the ones inside of those snowglobe things wouldn't be so bad. But then again, there will be enough decoration inside that I don't feel compelled to add to the door wreaths.
    Do they do Christmas outdoor decorations in Florida??

GrinReaper Guest
    I prefer the "Less is more" approach. Some people just overdo it to the point where it gets really tacky.

Kathyf Guest
    I always wondered in the warm climates how that would be.

Kathyf Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    I prefer the "Less is more" approach. Some people just overdo it to the point where it gets really tacky.
    I agree we have a neighbor it is so much it looks bad. I will walk over and take a pic .

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post
    Betcha I looked at this thread ten times and left it alone. (confused)

I'm in the same boat. Been here a bunch tonight hoping someone would answer the riddle...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~smoochies~

rjbrasher Guest
    omg this one house back home in omaha. Has so many damn lights and shit on there, you can feel the heat off of them, from our yard. And its like daytime all month long lol

Jaxxx Guest
    Yeah, Danny I was hoping you were blowing up someone's blow-up. Damn.

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    Yeah, Danny I was hoping you were blowing up someone's blow-up. Damn.
    I am not that desperate...yet!! LOL

endsleigh03 Guest
    ?

onehunglow Guest
    Joan Rivers

Jazbabee Guest
    ummmmmm.......alrighty then ! Is that even English ??/ <backing out of this thread S-L-O-W-L-Y>

endsleigh03 Guest
    It's death or food related?
    Necrophilia related?
    ***grin***
    I don't know.
    Brad where are you?

ComputerGuy Guest
    [SIZE=5]This is your brain[/SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ComputerGuy Guest
    This is your Brain on Drugs:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	796px-Three_fried_eggs.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	1662  

endsleigh03 Guest
    Maybe it's this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	245071272_b669804244.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	1663  

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    This is your Brain on Drugs:
    Oh yuck. Twinners?

djdeath-hag Guest
    I suspect that the vague reference that DeathyBrad was making was the reminder that Christmas is for kids. (of course I could be waaaay off base)

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    I suspect that the vague reference that DeathyBrad was making was the reminder that Christmas is for kids. (of course I could be waaaay off base)
    More confusing still
    Ok, DJ, sounds like you know something.
    'Fess up.
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 11-25-2007 at 07:55 AM.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Trust me, I barely know what I'm thinking half of the time. It was just my guess.

I can't imagine anyone in my neighborhood putting up inflatable stuff. The neighborhood kids would steal it, as they steal everything that isn't welded down. Bitter, me?

I like the over-the-top Christmas displays. Hey, it's not my electric bill! In my old neighborhood (same city) there were two houses that would always compete to see who could top the other each year. They both had life-size, illuminated Nativity scenes amongst other things. Fun! Tacky, too, of course, but fun!

JeffD Guest
    My brother has a Homer Santa one that is pretty cool.

Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

magblax Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I totally want that. The only trouble is i have had the blow up decorations and kids end up slitting them....

magblax Guest
    ...P.S. i got it!! Thanks dietcokeofevil!!!

onehunglow Guest
    He must love Fruit Cake.

ComputerGuy Guest
    The worms Crawl IN.
    The Worms Crawl Out,

The worms WHAT, WOW MAN THANKS
    "SMMMMMMMGGGTTTHHH"

Good Shit

Cataroo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Do they do Christmas outdoor decorations in Florida??
    I don't know what it's like where dj lives, but here in Pensacola they're EVERYWHERE. There's one house I pass by every day to & from work that last year had about 6 of them in their yard. Can't WAIT to see what they have planned for this year ...

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataroo View Post
    I don't know what it's like where dj lives, but here in Pensacola they're EVERYWHERE. There's one house I pass by every day to & from work that last year had about 6 of them in their yard. Can't WAIT to see what they have planned for this year ...
    It would be interesting to see decorations or pictures of decorations without all the snow!

"hint,hint."!

I guess they gotta celebrate it in rain or shine!!

Is this from Aqua Teen Hunger Force? The rapping cow/spider?

Danny62 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Is this from Aqua Teen Hunger Force? The rapping cow/spider?
    Sure, that explains it!! LOL

I wish!!

endsleigh03 Guest
    The rapping cow/spider is as good as anything at this point.

It is MC Pee.

Cettie Guest
    Maybe our resident couch doctor can shed some light on this but it looks like his ego is screaming for validation or maybe it's phallic symbolism of some kind. Otherwise I'd just say someone's shorts are on too tight and it's cutting off circulation to the brain.

Danny62 Guest

Which do you prefer? Giving or receiving Christmas Presents?

Giving or Receiving, and I mean Christmas presents!

But who wants to bet this thread will stray off that course?

Jaxxx Guest
    Giving, but I absolutely won't be mad is someone wants to give me something.