Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rick Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    All this is well is word from Yahoo News as they not only are at war with the Coca-Cola company but they get money from Red Bull energy drinks. They ( Yahoo ) probably saw some Coke ads with the Nelsons and presto..Rick had diabetes !!
    He may have, but all I could fine was he had pretty bad asthma growing up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He may have, but all I could fine was he had pretty bad asthma growing up.
    I couldn't find anything about that with Rick but there was no shortage of anti-soda stuff from Yahoo. Funny I had a co-worker who swore that he got cancer from Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper !! Yet he was a heavy smoker and his parents didn't even sue Dr. Pepper after his death. Just before he died he ran into a lady at Target who was giving free samples of Dr. Pepper and slugged her screaming "..you gave me cancer !!".Anyway the guy I talked too worked for Yahoo News and if a story comes out about Rick Nelson and diabetes and its from Yahoo well you have been warned.
    Last edited by choff; 05-21-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    Recently I got in it with a guy ( yeah a millennial ) about what killed Rick Nelson. He claims that Rick had diabetes and his insulin blew up which caused the plane to crash. He claims Rick got it and the other Nelsons because they drank to much Coca-Cola back in the day. I don't believe that but others did. UGH
    A faulty plane heater caused the fire ....not crack nor diabetes,,,May he rest in peace

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    A faulty plane heater caused the fire ....not crack nor diabetes,,,May he rest in peace

and Ozzie had cancer and Harriett and David I believe were from natural causes.