Thread: Sean Hughes (Comedian)

Waltham Abbey in Essex & Filey In Yorkshire UK

Sean Hughes (Comedian)

sorry if this is on somewhere else (i did check)

Sean Hughes has died today. i thought he was very funny

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/c...-a3659606.html

A lot of Laugh Lines in his face. RIP.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I used to love watching him on Never Mind The Buzzcocks. I don't think anyone even knew he was ill as he wasn't on the tv as much anymore. R.I.P.

He had time for young people .My daughter met him and she said he was so friendly and down to earth , he chatted for hours to all of her group.

It's been reported it was liver cirrhosis that caused his death after a flare up caused him to go into cardiac arrest then suffer a heart attack. A report in the paper said he did actually give up drink at one point but because all his friends were heavy drinkers themselves, they weren't comfortable with him being sober and all but deserted him until he finally gave up and started drinking again.

He actually said in a interview a few years back he doubted he would ever get old. The worst thing is he was really talented and could act as well as do stand up and actually appeared in Coronation Street for a whole but he wasn't classed as one of the 'in crowd' so he was more or less ignored by everyone but his fans.