Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill Paxton, 61

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Aortic Aneurysms are a bitch kitty to deal with. The malfunction is right at the pump, highest point of pressure. This smells a bit like a family missing a cash cow. Hard to maintain the lifestyle to which you have become used to when the money maker died.
    John Ritter's widow cashed in same condition I believe.

There's always a risk in any operation, especially something like this. I had a quad cardiac bypass and they warned me and my family about heart attack, bleed out, and stroke. And I just cannot believe that doctor didn't warn them. Paxton had to sign a release, FCOL. I agree with Mr. Clean. They are after money. Or they might be so grief stricken they want someone to pay for his death.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

We all die someday from something.
    I can understand grief and disbelief and wanting to "blame" or hold someone responsible - but unless there is some evidence of neglect or malpractice, they might need to accept the fact that his time came.

Young, seemingly healthy people fall over dead outside of surgeries and sedation, that doesn't make it someone's fault.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

That's a delicate surgery at best and all surgeries carry a risk. Operating on the heart is a BIG risk. That's common sense to me but I guess it's not to some people. Maybe they didn't have enough medical knowledge to understand that. I don't know. This guy specializes in cardiothoracic surgery plus "serves as medical director of cardiovascular surgery and aortic and arrhythmia surgery at MemorialCare Heart & Vascular Institute at Long Beach Medical Center and as a professor of cardiovascular surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA."
    He's obviously very competent at what he does. I tend to agree with Cleanskull here. They want money. Surgeries are a risk and sometimes people die. It sucks but that's the truth of it. All the money in the world won't bring him back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SPAM
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-03-2018 at 09:43 AM.

SPAM
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-03-2018 at 09:44 AM.