Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delphi Indiana Murders

Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    this is so weird because back when it happened i was on a conspiracy site that either guessed or knew ritualistic things were happening, i wish i could find the guy who had all this unbelievable info on a cult being involved. didn't say which so it could be a lucky guess.
    I kind of agree with this person. hope the true killers will be found out soon.(it has been a long time)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

More complications for this case. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/delph...b00565b6236539
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Wow!

This case is utter chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have seen a few shock sites saying they have them but with them being kids and the description of how they were found, that is one set I don't think I want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
    I have seen a few shock sites saying they have them but with them being kids and the description of how they were found, that is one set I don't think I want to see.
    No, I would not want to see them. There is a new trial date set for October 2024, almost a year from now! What a mess this has become. https://fox59.com/indiana-news/allen...g-trial-delay/
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

It is a big mess!!! I felt like they were so close to having a trial....heck no.

I'd like to see the pics. Hopefully they turn up somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I'd like to see the pics. Hopefully they turn up somewhere...
    Some of the people on Documenting Reality are claiming they are on there and have seen them. They are reportedly only avaliable to Legacy Gold (Green) member and above. I have no idea if it is true as I am only a supporting (blue) member.

This case just keeps getting worse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr-0nCDBLKY

It's going to take me awhile to watch the whole video Mansfield 67 but.....what is with the Judge? And the way the girl's bodies were found. So strange.

The words that keep coming to mind are corruption and deceit. It seems someone is determined not to let this proceed fairly, the question is why.

I agree Mansfield

I'm pretty sure the crime photos are out there. The only one I have seen is a photo of what I believe is Libby's shirt, panties and tennis shoe in a creek bed.