Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrie Fisher

Wow that's fancy!
    I just watched her last interview with Ellen that I had recorded. Very sad to know she died not too long after.
    Bless her heart.

Town Without Pity Guest
    Beautiful place.

the coroner seems to be having some trouble determining the exact cause of death

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/16/carrie...h-sleep-apnea/

well considering the fact that she did cocaine back in the day and other drugs, with a combo of heart disease and sleep apnea, that will weaken the heart, I wonder if she was a snorer as people that snore tend to put strain on the heart and that is not good.

I know she was always struggling with drug use, But in reading some of the articles it is confusing as to: Was it determined that she recently had done drugs or the heart attack was caused by past drug use?

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    I know she was always struggling with drug use, But in reading some of the articles it is confusing as to: Was it determined that she recently had done drugs or the heart attack was caused by past drug use?
    agreed. I thought same thing. Was she doing drugs again? Weird in this day and age it isnt more specific.

I read the tox showed several drugs, but the article didn't list any.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Carrie Fisher's autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine in her system when she fell ill on a plane last year, but investigators could not determine what impact the cocaine and other drugs found in her system had on her death.
    The report released Monday states Fisher may have taken cocaine three days before the Dec. 23 flight on which she became ill. She died four days later.
    It also found traces of heroin and MDMA, which is also known as ecstasy, but that they could not determine when Fisher had taken those drugs.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/coro...160932061.html

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    LOS ANGELES (AP) â?? Carrie Fisher's autopsy report shows the actress had cocaine in her system when she fell ill on a plane last year, but investigators could not determine what impact the cocaine and other drugs found in her system had on her death.
    The report released Monday states Fisher may have taken cocaine three days before the Dec. 23 flight on which she became ill. She died four days later.
    It also found traces of heroin and MDMA, which is also known as ecstasy, but that they could not determine when Fisher had taken those drugs.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/coro...160932061.html
    Top it all off with being a heavy smoker and the outcome is a recipe for disaster. Jmo

she had herself one final party

Unfornately Carrie's Partying Also killed her Mother Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    she had herself one final party
    http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/car...sy-1202470282/
    Carrie Fisher had cocaine, methadone, heroin and ecstasy in her system when she died in December, according to an autopsy report released Monday.
    The coronerâ??s report listed sleep apnea as the primary cause of death, with drug intake as a contributing factor.

Never a good combination. Wow.

The pulmonary system is usually one of the first things compromised in an OD death. How many times have we read on this forum of people saying, "I thought they were ok, I heard them snoring." Even when they do not have a history of snoring. It's your body fighting to stay alive. Heath Ledger comes to mind.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

So she does a bunch of drugs and gets on a plane from London to LA - falls asleep on the plane either sitting up or in a reclining position - suffers from sleep apnea and goes into cardiac arrest. Dies in hospital four days later.

Obviously, she had already weakened her heart and respiratory system from years of drug use, and finally, being 60 helped tip the balance when she decided to chance it once again and sedate herself. Lifelong old druggies are in the minority...yes I know that Anita O'Day lived to be 87, but for every one of her, 9 others don't make it to 65 on a scale of 10.

Still a bit of a shock to hear. I stopped using drugs and quit drinking when I was in my mid to late forties. I couldn't handle the fallout after a weekend bender anymore, it was too tough on the body. It didn't help my mental state either.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 06-19-2017 at 06:33 PM.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I was surprised at her passing. I had no idea she was so bad off. It affects me somewhat because of course she was Princess Leia in my all-time favorite movie. On a whim I took a look at her final Tweets. She posted many selfies and you can see from her facial expression maybe everything is not quite alright. https://twitter.com/carrieffisher

I actually knew two guys ( a married coupe ) in Portland, OR who couldn't take very well the death of Carrie Fisher. They had very good jobs but when Carrie died they took a leave of absence from the jobs just to watch Star Wars movies. They have since been fired and they set up a GoFundMe account and gay guys from a the world over give them money to eat and live off watching Star Wars,

Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    I actually knew two guys ( a married coupe ) in Portland, OR who couldn't take very well the death of Carrie Fisher. They had very good jobs but when Carrie died they took a leave of absence from the jobs just to watch Star Wars movies. They have since been fired and they set up a GoFundMe account and gay guys from a the world over give them money to eat and live off watching Star Wars,
    oh, my gosh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    oh, my gosh.
    I know it !! But bears ( hairy gay guys ) love science fiction like Star Wars and Star Trek and they are more than willing to give money to these two. And to think one of them was a college professor before Carrie's death happened.
    Last edited by choff; 05-29-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    I know it !! But bears ( hairy gay guys ) love science fiction like Star Wars and Star Trek and they are more than willing to give money to these two. And to think one of them was a college professor before Carrie's death happened.
    We gots to have our priorities.
    At least they aren't getting paid for sitting around watching low budget Sci-Fi like on MST3K.

That would just be lame and make me think they're just slackers.
    Somehow, I thought maybe they lived in Denver.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    We gots to have our priorities.
    At least they aren't getting paid for sitting around watching low budget Sci-Fi like on MST3K.

That would just be lame and make me think they're just slackers.
    Somehow, I thought maybe they lived in Denver.

Nope Portland, OR. Portland, Seattle and San Francisco attracts the bears. Denver has no bears.