Thread: What's the Weirdest Thing You've Seen Lately?

What's the Weirdest Thing You've Seen Lately?

It can be anywhere, involving a person, place, or thing.

A guy changing a 5 gallon water bottle on a water cooler, and dropping the full bottle on the floor on the way. Sploosh!
    Last edited by SomeChick; 12-16-2016 at 09:38 PM.

A couple of things although they weren't really "recent":

A MS Department of Transportation truck being hooked up to a tow truck on the side of the interstate - that seemed a bit ironic.

I'd say the same about a dump truck full of tires sitting on the side of that same interstate - with a flat tire.

Weird - well, a tad unusual anyway:

A tall, elderly gentleman (late 60's maybe?) wearing a button down sport shirt, black dress shoes, black stockings or panty hose and a super short blue mini skirt; just walking around in the parking lot of a bar down the street from where I used to work.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

What a neat thread! Wow, There are many things that I see that is weird-
    There was a pretty bad car accident out here and not ONE driver slowed down or even took notice of the 3 police officers directing traffic so they could get the injured out of their vehicles~
    Saw one person come very close to running over one of the police officers feet!
    He screamed at the person and they just kept going..like he was invisible-
    A few minutes later another car came ripping through there and cut off a gas tanker!
    She had to see all the police/ambulances sitting there and it was like she didn't even care-the Gas tanker hit the skids, came only a couple of inches from slamming into her and had he hit her it could have been catastrophic..
    The cop assisting and directing cars away from the crash yelled to her not to turn because of the wreckage and she did it anyway!
    That was kind of weird.
    The Rolling Bitch.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 12-17-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Steep incline into a parking lot + long truck = Oops!

I snapped this on the way home a year or so ago:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oooppps.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	325.8 KB 
ID:	54050  

Weird? Interesting maybe. I am NOT making fun of this lady.........I suppose some of this depends on you actually being there. I take pictures as a hobby. I'm not that good but it mostly gives me an excuse to get out. To go to different places. Anyway, I was going through the downtown area of a neighboring city last Sunday morning and I see this lady spinning in the road. I think she saw something in a rainwater drain in the road she wanted but couldn't figure out how to get it. She had a clear shopping type of bag she was filling up with things.

I just found her very interesting. She would walk along and pick things up along the road. Mostly had to be trash. Obviously she had some mental issues. It's an area I feel we let our fellow citizens down for the most part. I wanted to know her story. I parked well ahead of where she was walking and started taking pics of a long set of stairs that go up a hillside. She walked up without actually paying any attention to me. She made it to the first landing where I yelled up asking if I could take her picture. This is the part where you had to be there. She stops, turns around and just stands there. I clicked a pic and said "Thank you". She very quietly said "your welcome" turned back around and continued on her way.

Hopefully I can find her again and maybe talk to her a bit.

Name:	DSC_0182 - Copy (1487x2500) copy copy copy.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	175.2 KB 
ID:	54052  

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    Weird? Interesting maybe. I am NOT making fun of this lady.........I suppose some of this depends on you actually being there. I take pictures as a hobby. I'm not that good but it mostly gives me an excuse to get out. To go to different places. Anyway, I was going through the downtown area of a neighboring city last Sunday morning and I see this lady spinning in the road. I think she saw something in a rainwater drain in the road she wanted but couldn't figure out how to get it. She had a clear shopping type of bag she was filling up with things.

I just found her very interesting. She would walk along and pick things up along the road. Mostly had to be trash. Obviously she had some mental issues. It's an area I feel we let our fellow citizens down for the most part. I wanted to know her story. I parked well ahead of where she was walking and started taking pics of a long set of stairs that go up a hillside. She walked up without actually paying any attention to me. She made it to the first landing where I yelled up asking if I could take her picture. This is the part where you had to be there. She stops, turns around and just stands there. I clicked a pic and said "Thank you". She very quietly said "your welcome" turned back around and continued on her way.

Hopefully I can find her again and maybe talk to her a bit.

Hi John*Thomas, Its sad how some things happen isn't it? IMO, She is a very pretty girl, (I say girl because I'm a mom to 5 adult children) I think in a world of inconsiderate ppl who just go snapping away..It was very nice and polite of you to ask her permission-
    Nice pictures by the way

I don't take people's pics without asking their permission. (other than in a street scene or something).

She is pretty - I wonder what her story is.

Dressed well and warmly; doesn't *look* homeless or anything.

Great pic; thanks for sharing, but now I'll be wondering who she is.

zappy Guest
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpVXIH24KzQ

safe for work
    fun weird

:P

A weave in the middle of the road on a Tuesday.

Name:	IMG_0161.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	54164  

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    My husband saw something like this about a year ago @ a Walmart parking lot over by the buggy coral..
    At first glance he thought it was a dead skunk, But it was a short skanky curly black /gray
    Toupee or wig..That was pretty strange that someone would flip their wig like that in a Walmart parking lot lol.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-05-2017 at 09:59 PM.