Thread: Todd Kohlhepp

Todd Kohlhepp

I'm a little surprised that nobody ever started a discussion about the Superbike murders. Anyway...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...lhepps-9202130
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-06-2016 at 12:20 PM.

I don't know -- this guy obviously is insane with a I, but I almost think that with all the crap we're inundated with these days, especially these past few months, most of us have just gotten to where it's hard to be shocked any more. What his victim endured is unimaginable and I hope she can go on with her life as best possible. This guy needs to be put under the jail with a whole long list of others. But no one is willing or able to build the hole these days. So we just keep hearing horrible stories about horrible things people do to each other. Sorry just in that kind of mood today. They just found a little 10 yo girl's body in a week in E TX so it just all piles up.

Poor girl. I'm sure she took her boyfriend with her to be safe. It looks like a remote area. I wonder how many he has killed and buried on the property.

Quote Originally Posted by seurtoFW View Post
    I don't know -- this guy obviously is insane with a I, but I almost think that with all the crap we're inundated with these days, especially these past few months, most of us have just gotten to where it's hard to be shocked any more. What his victim endured is unimaginable and I hope she can go on with her life as best possible. This guy needs to be put under the jail with a whole long list of others. But no one is willing or able to build the hole these days. So we just keep hearing horrible stories about horrible things people do to each other. Sorry just in that kind of mood today. They just found a little 10 yo girl's body in a week in E TX so it just all piles up.
    What you do with your time is your own business, but this particular web site might not not the best place for you to look for reading material. Just a thought.
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-06-2016 at 02:22 PM.

I agree. With all the crimes going on, we've become desensitized. With what authorities believe is the body of 10 year old Kayla Gomez Orozco being discovered in E. Texas, and Todd Kohlhepp admitting to seven murders, nothing shocks us like it used to. If someone thinks this particular website is not the best place to look for reading material, I think we'll just decide that for ourselves, thank you very much! The fact that the girl in the container was found alive after all she's been through (I can't even fathom) gives me hope.
    Last edited by Dangitbawb; 11-06-2016 at 01:58 PM.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Crime is down in the United States. WAY down. People just hear more about it now.

http://content.gallup.com/origin/gal...ngoyqi1fcg.gif
    Last edited by Skiddledy Gumbo; 11-06-2016 at 02:02 PM.

It turns out that the last two bodies on his property were a couple with a history of panhandling who had recently been released from jail. How random was that?

https://www.mail.com/news/us/4743162...-stage-hero1-9

Sorry just in that kind of mood today. They just found a little 10 yo girl's body in a week in E TX so it just all piles up.

"Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis