Thread: Poor Guy; Hogs Eat Their Farmer

Arrow Poor Guy; Hogs Eat Their Farmer

I have yet to read it so I don't know the details- Animals are smart so there could have been some abuse but the guy's dentures were found in the pen

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hogs-eat...mer-in-oregon/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I have yet to read it so I don't know the details- Animals are smart so there could have been some abuse but the guy's dentures were found in the pen

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hogs-eat...mer-in-oregon/
    Ack! I remember a story about Belle Guiness A.K.A Hells Belle, who supposedly killed,(including her own children) then fed her victims to her pigs. Again, Ack.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 07-04-2016 at 08:01 AM.

There was another serial killer back many years ago who did that.

Until this proves to be a crime I am moving it to EE.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Criminal Minds did an episode on the guy from Canada, based on the real storey. I can't recall his name.

The one I'm think of killed during the early 20th. But here is the one you're probably thinking about, Nav https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Went to poop and the hogs ate him.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Oh yes they will eat you if you are down.

A guy I used to work with raised hogs.

He wouldn't go into the pen without a hand gun - said if you slipped and fell they'd be on you in a heartbeat. He also said they'd eat anything - it'd be a good way to dispose of a corpse.

Apparently, Jules from Pulp Fiction was correct, "A pig is a filthy animal."
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Hogs are terrible creatures and do nothing but destroy.

I'm an animal lover but I'd have no problems about shooting a hog.

I'm with you there, Dude. When I was a child my grandparents had a chicken farm and one season they bought three hogs for slaughter. Those babes were HUGE. I was terrified and would never even approach their sty--or whatever it was. All I saw was fenced pastureland. I wasn't there when papa slaughtered them, but later that afternoon we circled around and saw them hanging from a spar on the barn. It didn't phase me a bit. The pork was also good eating. My mom later inherited, so to speak, the pig sticker he killed them with. OMG, it looked something like a big honking Bowie.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-05-2016 at 07:48 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    The one I'm think of killed during the early 20th. But here is the one you're probably thinking about, Nav https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton
    Yep, that's him. Thanks, Cindy.

My granny had hogs, I would go with her to slop them after supper when I got to spend the night. She kept them up a holler, behind a board fence. I learned not to climb on a stump to see them after she spanked me. She fattened 2 a year, killed them in November. She had no qualms in slitting their necks with a pig sticker, as she called it.

Feral Hogs are the worst. They have a problem with them in eastern Oklahoma. They destroy crops and small Farm critters. They make me look like a sweetheart.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

13. 08-13-2016, 01:54 PM