Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gunman opens fire at Gay Nightclub in Orlando, Florida

The truth doesn't matter. The only thing important is Muslim. Certain people are beyond elated this happened. More reason to fear the evil Muslims, bomb and deport.

I heard on the news the ex-wife talked about the homosexual tendencies in her interview with the FBI and they specifically asked her to not mention it to the US media.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

It is amazing to me that the narrative on this event (in the media) has gone from terrorism to homophobia. God forbid we call it what it is because then the government will have to deal with the fact that radicalized Islam is a problem on our own soil. Much easier to blame it on homophobia I guess.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

4. 06-14-2016, 09:36 AM

agreed Pauli.

looks like the wife TOTALLY knew. FRY HER!

Obama gives a speech today where he makes two things clear: 1) Calling the terrorists "radical Islamics" doesn't help and he won't do it and 2) Trump's temporary ban on Muslim immigration is a bad idea because "where does it stop?", suggesting a slippery slope where much more of the muslim american rights would be violated.

Since then I have seen two MSN polls. Should Obama use the term "Radical Islam" when describing terrorists? 63% YES. Should immigration of muslims be temporarily suspended? 67% YES.

It is helpful to call it what it is because it clarifies to both the enemy and our allies that we understand, as a nation what we are dealing with. It also lets the American people know that their government is taking this seriously.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

I dont' know on this one, I'm kind of now thinking the call to 911 was a red herring and this was a hate crime against homosexuals. It seems that everything besides that phone call points to him doing this because he hated homosexuals because he was one. Didn't they interview him twice and find no ties to a terrorist group?

I heard on the news the ex-wife talked about the homosexual tendencies in her interview with the FBI and they specifically asked her to not mention it to the US media.

Maybe because they wanted to announce it themselves? CNN is covered with FBI says he visited this club numerous times, and that he had a gay dating profile.

I love that Tvland is showing their logo in rainbow colors.

oh, again, Wifey should fry! She's got blood on her hands!

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I dont' know on this one, I'm kind of now thinking the call to 911 was a red herring and this was a hate crime against homosexuals. It seems that everything besides that phone call points to him doing this because he hated homosexuals because he was one. Didn't they interview him twice and find no ties to a terrorist group?

Maybe because they wanted to announce it themselves? CNN is covered with FBI says he visited this club numerous times, and that he had a gay dating profile.

He would not of intentionally tried to mislead people. He was an angry guy by all accounts, if he was killing because he hated gays, he would have said so. He was killing simply because he was a homegrown radicalized Islamic terrorist that doubled down by killing the gays. Don't let the media distract you with the homophobia angle.
    --McCourt

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    That is insane. Poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    agreed Pauli.

looks like the wife TOTALLY knew. FRY HER!
    Yep. She went with him to buy the ammo. Buh bye.

Seagorath Guest
    This man was a homosexual and couldn't come to terms with it. He was rejected and took his rage on the happy gay club he regularly frequented. He hated himself. His father has a lot to do with it. Enough of the Muslim crap.

Ahem!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by LLC View Post
    That is insane. Poor thing.

Yep. She went with him to buy the ammo. Buh bye.
    Noor Mateen will likely go down for this, unlike the white American wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who practically tripped over the bomb-making equipment in their teensy apartment. Katherine Russell was apparently successful with the "abuse excuse."

I don't buy that Noor "tried to talk her husband out of it." Duh, if she was sincere in her dismay, she could have made an anonymous call somehow (and hoped the cops would actually care about a gay nightclub's patrons.) Who the hell knows, perhaps like Tashfeen Malik with Syed Farook, even though Noor was not given to headscarf-wearing, she helped to inflame her husband's already-existent issues, if only out of jealousy and disgust at his extra-marital activities and confused feelings, and resentment of his volatile behavior.

When this first happened, I predicted to my son that the shooter was probably a self-hating gay Muslim pressured into marriage because of tradition and desire for a son, who found scope for his negative emotions first in more and more conservative forms of Islam, then into terrorism. Son pooh-poohed it at first when it came out that Omar Mateen had been twice married, but when the alleged abuse in the first short-lived marriage was revealed and then the other stuff--- It kind of hurts being right on the money. But haven't we seen and heard some or all of this before in previous incidents?

It's possible to wrap up straightforward terrorism, self-hatred / mental illness/ alienation /homophobia, and self-radicalization into the same package. Omar Mateen seems to have had the perfect storm brewing for years.

Seagorath Guest
    Who was the idiot who blocked the door...

http://m.palmbeachpost.com/news/news...ghtclub/nrfJF/

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Who was the idiot who blocked the door...

http://m.palmbeachpost.com/news/news...ghtclub/nrfJF/

Not to laugh or make light of the situation but I read this review on googlemaps

brandon frost
    in the last week-
    pretty good until Omar came and he was total party pooper.

Last edited by TheDude; 06-14-2016 at 09:11 PM.

human Guest
    Last edited by human; 06-15-2016 at 12:12 AM.

Well, his father made it clear that he was against homosexuals, but did not feel that we were the ones who should deal with this sinful lifestyle - they would be punished in the afterlife. Then he apologized for that and said that The Pulse did not have good security. Now, he wishes that his son was never born. I kind of believe that this gunman did have gay tendencies and just could not deal with it. I also think that his father was a big part of the problem.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    What is wrong with some people:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geer...-club-shooter/

How can people approve of this tragedy just because the victims are gay? Some of these morons even consider themselves Christians...
    And then there is the guy in Sacramento - a Baptist preacher - who gave a sermon praising the shooter and the killings.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html

This guy is every bit as sick and evil as the murderer.

â??I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight,â? he told his congregation, equating members of the LGBT community to sexual predators. â??The tragedy is more of them didnâ??t dieâ?¦. Iâ??m kind of upset he didnâ??t finish the job!â?
    Jimenez also said if it were up to him, gays and lesbians would be lined up against a wall so a firing squad could â??blow their brains out.â?
    , said our good Christian preacher.

Personally, I believe that this shooter was motivated more by self loathing than Islamic fervor; just IMO for whatever reason.

Religious indoctrination can really mess some people up. Probably even more so if you hear all your life about homosexuality being a "sin" and what not; and knowing pretty much all of your life that it is who you are; who you were born to be.

Trying to reconcile and repress the way you were created\born with whatever religious beliefs are drilled into you from early on must have the potential to really screw up your head.

All forms of "deity-based" religions are just evil at the core IMO; drilling that crap into the heads of children with stories of satan and hell fire should constitute child abuse.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Then there are the folks that believe Orlando was a hoax a la Sandy Hook.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    And then there is the guy in Sacramento - a Baptist preacher - who gave a sermon praising the shooter and the killings.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...nap-story.html

This guy is every bit as sick and evil as the murderer.

“I think Orlando, Fla., is a little safer tonight,” he told his congregation, equating members of the LGBT community to sexual predators. “The tragedy is more of them didn’t die…. I’m kind of upset he didn’t finish the job!”
    Jimenez also said if it were up to him, gays and lesbians would be lined up against a wall so a firing squad could “blow their brains out.”
    , said our good Christian preacher.

Personally, I believe that this shooter was motivated more by self loathing than Islamic fervor; just IMO for whatever reason.

Religious indoctrination can really mess some people up. Probably even more so if you hear all your life about homosexuality being a "sin" and what not; and knowing pretty much all of your life that it is who you are; who you were born to be.

Trying to reconcile and repress the way you were created\born with whatever religious beliefs are drilled into you from early on must have the potential to really screw up your head.

All forms of "deity-based" religions are just evil at the core IMO; drilling that crap into the heads of children with stories of satan and hell fire should constitute child abuse.
    Outstanding post JimC... ^^^ WORD^^^.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Then there are the folks that believe Orlando was a hoax a la Sandy Hook.
    I think we will always have those especially with current day tragedies, I sorta don't blame some of them for wanting to see it with their own two eyes instead of taking the media and the Government's word for it but I'm also one that believes that they shouldn't make an ass out of themselves all because they are skeptics. I think there is a lot of misinformation being spread around to the masses and it sucks that the people in power will use this to further their political agenda when it should just be about the people who died.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    This man was a homosexual and couldn't come to terms with it. He was rejected and took his rage on the happy gay club he regularly frequented. He hated himself. His father has a lot to do with it. Enough of the Muslim crap.
    The democrats are banking on this being the prevailing opinion. If it is a self hating gay guy exacting his rage at a gay club, then we can send the conversation solely into gun control. If it was terrorism, specifically ISIS influenced terrorism then the conversation goes where Obama doesn't want it to and that is we are not as safe as he says we are and there is more pressure for him to say the words "radicalized Islamic terrorist".

The evidence it was terrorism:
    He declares to 911 his allegience to ISIS and knows the leader by name.
    Has facebook postings leading up to the shooting doing the same
    Committed the act during Ramadan
    His dad is a Taliban supporter
    Interviewed by the FBI twice
    The fact he shot up a gay club

Evidence he was gay:
    As of right now the only evidence I can find is what other people have said, no one close to him either. On top of that, the reports that he was gay only picked up steam once someone put it out there.

Only in America can we take a guy like Mateen who so obviously unstable and radicalized and come to the conclusion that in light of all of the circumstantial evidence, he was a closet gay and that is why he shot up what every radical muslim would have considered the perfect target.
    Last edited by Paulination; 06-16-2016 at 10:06 AM.
    --McCourt

Hmmmmmmm........so Mr. Sacramento preacher says, if it were up to him, gays and lesbians would be lined up against a wall so a firing squad could “blow their brains out.” Once again, he sounds like a dangerous man to me.........His last name is Jimenez. Sounds a bit Latino to me. Did he realize that it was Latino night in the club and many Latin Americans were killed or injured?????? What a hateful man. I hope that his congregation got up and walked out on him.
    The reason a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

4 or 5 weeks ago this idiot tried to buy high grade body armor and bulk ammunition from another gun store. They refused to sell to him.

"The owner of Lotus Gunworks said in a news conference Thursday he reported the unusual request to the FBI who has repeatedly asked for people to "see something, say something," if they witness anything that makes them feel uncomfortable."

I still think this should at least lead to some kind of internal review for the FBI. He was investigated 3 times and they get a call that he is asking about bulk ammunition and body armor and don't make even a minimal effort to look into it?

http://cbs12.com/news/local/omar-mat...en-beach-store
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Seems to me that he was not very secretive about his planned attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle1966 View Post
    Hmmmmmmm........so Mr. Sacramento preacher says, if it were up to him, gays and lesbians would be lined up against a wall so a firing squad could “blow their brains out.” Once again, he sounds like a dangerous man to me.........His last name is Jimenez. Sounds a bit Latino to me. Did he realize that it was Latino night in the club and many Latin Americans were killed or injured?????? What a hateful man. I hope that his congregation got up and walked out on him.
    I don't even pay attention to idiots like this anymore. He's mentally ill and this is where he focuses it.
    --McCourt

So, I knew someone would say the Orlando massacre was Pres Obama's fault. John McCain obliged.

This just makes me sad. All of the "platform" people will be out in force trying to further their own agendas while the victims get lost in the shuffle.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Sure you can blame guns just like everything else but when Mr Terrorist has been under Big Brother's watchful eye since 2013 and did not act upon it, the inability to act is just as dangerous and responsible as a loaded gun at this point.

Redacted 911 transcript

So there was a press conference this morning regarding the 911 transcript of the calls the shooter made to 911. First let me say this, the press conference itself was almost unwatchable. A 30 minute press conference where the officials speaking spend 10 minutes of it thanking each other and another 10 kissing each others asses. Of the 10 minutes of actual content, they redacted any mention of ISIS or it's leaders as a way of "not further victimizing the victims". This by order of the attorney general. How is mentioning the specific organization and the specific leader this guy says he killed for any more victimizing than reading the transcripts themselves?

Just another way to keep ISIS off the minds of the people.
    --McCourt

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    So there was a press conference this morning regarding the 911 transcript of the calls the shooter made to 911. First let me say this, the press conference itself was almost unwatchable. A 30 minute press conference where the officials speaking spend 10 minutes of it thanking each other and another 10 kissing each others asses. Of the 10 minutes of actual content, they redacted any mention of ISIS or it's leaders as a way of "not further victimizing the victims". This by order of the attorney general. How is mentioning the specific organization and the specific leader this guy says he killed for any more victimizing than reading the transcripts themselves?

Just another way to keep ISIS off the minds of the people.
    I want to hear the phone call, without it just leads to more conspiracy theories which victimizes the victims if anything.

It's a really sad situation that since 1985 gay men can not give blood unless they have not had sex in a year. They're worried that their blood can cause a rise in HIV. When my daughter was going thru her Leukemia as soon as we got her up to the hospital bed they said she needed multiple transfusions. I showed my concern but I was told it goes thru a rigorous screening process but it gets a jolt of radiation to kill anything. Personally I can never give blood anyway because I had a blood cancer. My wife had multiple blood transfusions when she had her hysterectomy in the beginning of the year.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

This man in a mask is claiming to be Omar Mateen's lover and that he shot the club up due to an aids scare.

Tinfoil conspiracist are saying that it's actually Omar himself under the mask.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

This man in a mask is claiming to be Omar Mateen's lover and that he shot the club up due to an aids scare.

Tinfoil conspiracist are saying that it's actually Omar himself under the mask.
    Only thing creepier than his looks is his voice. How's that 15 minutes of fame at the expense of 49 lives going for you?
    --McCourt

Only thing creepier than his looks is his voice. How's that 15 minutes of fame at the expense of 49 lives going for you?
    Do you think he's talking out of his ass just to get paid?

Orlando shooter was a regular at the gay nightclub he attacked, used multiple gay dating apps

I called this from the word go...

Full story from yahoo..

The man police say killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday morning had visited
    the club at least a dozen times before carrying out his attack, a witness told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1...VMeDRS9c4hb.99

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1465873656
    Minerva

Yep a self hating closet case, taking it out in the worst way.

But you know the media and how they spin it.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Orlando shooter was a regular at the gay nightclub he attacked, used multiple gay dating apps

I called this from the word go...

Full story from yahoo..

The man police say killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday morning had visited
    the club at least a dozen times before carrying out his attack, a witness told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1...VMeDRS9c4hb.99

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1465873656

The FBI went through his phone, phone record, laptop and other electronic devises and phone no dating apps, no photos or videos depicting anything homosexual. They even traced cell tower hits for evidence of a secret lifestyle. They did find several videos of ISIS beheading people. You've got to dig deep to find that info.

The only evidence of him being gay is the words of fame whores.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html
    --McCourt

The FBI went through his phone, phone record, laptop and other electronic devises and phone no dating apps, no photos or videos depicting anything homosexual. They even traced cell tower hits for evidence of a secret lifestyle. They did find several videos of ISIS beheading people. You've got to dig deep to find that info.

The only evidence of him being gay is the words of fame whores.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html
    Sure seems like one of them should have some evidence of what they're talking about or the media should say so.
    Minerva

I hate how the Government and the media treat us like a bunch of kids and they must shield us from this terrible world and all the terrible things in it.

If he's ISIS then prove it and release that information. Here we are a couple months away from 911 and the media isn't afraid of playing the footage of that but when it comes to putting a terrorist asshole on blast it's like

He has rights even when he took other American's rights to live a full life away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Sure seems like one of them should have some evidence of what they're talking about or the media should say so.
    They should but they won't. Call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe what I see, not what I'm told anymore by the government or the media. The government is encouraging the narrative that this is a gay thing because they (Obama) don't want to face the fact that ISIS can create homegrown minions. They don't want us to think so either because than every time one of these happens, we ask why they haven't done more. It is more important to Obama to have a soft stance (which he feels elevates our global image) then to do what might be necessary like restrict how we handle muslim refugees, the issuance of visas to people from muslim countries, or immigration in general.

This guy was homegrown but the point is that if they can influence someone, whether directly or indirectly, to this level than what are foreign actual ISIS members willing to do. It is know that ISIS uses the "refugee" avenue to move terrorists around.

The media jumps on the gay angle and america runs with it. Rainbow flags go up and every leader speaks about how important that community is to us which it is, but no more or no less than anybody else including white christians. Instaed of focusing on gays being attacked, we should be focusing on americans being attacked but that throws the narrative back to terrorism and we can't have that.
    --McCourt

This is why I love my Hags. Tell it like it is.
    Minerva

Man With Concealed Carry Permit Stops Night Club Shooter

There is an argument at a South Carolina nightclub and a guy starts shooting into a crowd hitting three people before another guy with a concealed carry permit pulls out his gun and shoots him ending the gunfire.

What is almost more of a story is the fact that this has been almost entirely ignored by the media. Only a local station and a fox affiliate are running it. I heard about it when a talk show host in my city brought up this same point. I had to google it because in light of the Orlando shooting, this should be all over the place. It isn't.

Under google news search there are 11 direct stories about this event and none are run by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS LA Times, New York Post etc.....
    even Snopes is in there but that's it.

I'm so sick of it. We deserve the news, not just the news that supports your stupid political narative.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/man...club/375519303
    --McCourt

There is an argument at a South Carolina nightclub and a guy starts shooting into a crowd hitting three people before another guy with a concealed carry permit pulls out his gun and shoots him ending the gunfire.

What is almost more of a story is the fact that this has been almost entirely ignored by the media. Only a local station and a fox affiliate are running it. I heard about it when a talk show host in my city brought up this same point. I had to google it because in light of the Orlando shooting, this should be all over the place. It isn't.
    I heard about this too, but like you said it sure isn't being covered much. I was shocked to find that concealed carry is legal in bars in SC.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Under google news search there are 11 direct stories about this event and none are run by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS LA Times, New York Post etc.....

I'm so sick of it. We deserve the news, not just the news that supports your stupid political narative.

Yep it doesn't fit the media's narrative

Yeppers... you get rid of a bad guy with a gun by getting a good guy with a gun! Media not reporting it... no shocker there!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

A bunch of artists have got together and recorded a song in tribute to those who lost their lives as well as others in the same situation. It's on itunes and has literally a mixed bag of people on the song including Britney Spears, Pink, Adam Lambert, Troye Sivan, RuPaul and the Trans Chorus of Los Angeles. It's also on youtube as well.

The proceeds are going to Equality Florida Pulse Victims Fund, the GLBT Community Center of Central Florida, and GLAAD.

Something has been very disturbing for me, living in Orlando area...we have heard nothing of the piece of garbage wife and what the status is of her involvement. They better indict her and fast

Mateen wasn't gay or homophobic as per the FBI

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...geted-club-bec

some 911 calls have been released - did the cops wait too long ??

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...7eaf?section=&

Last edited by cash; 11-01-2016 at 06:00 PM.