Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 29101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Just got up, fixing to do morning devotions, then breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Cooking dinner. Just showered, watching L&O SVU. After dinner I have some It Works stuff to do before bed. CanNOT for the life of me figure out why my touch pad stopped scrolling. It's done this a half-dozen times before, since I upgraded to Windows 10. I've had a fix that worked, but it doesn't work anymore. *shrugs shoulders* I think I'll let it go for a while and try again in a few days, because if I keep trying I'm going to want to smash the computer.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Having a heartbreak. Brittany is almost 7 months pregnant, and went to the doctor for a routine checkup today. The doctor couldn't find a heartbeat. They admitted her to the hospital and induced labor.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Having a heartbreak. Brittany is almost 7 months pregnant, and went to the doctor for a routine checkup today. The doctor couldn't find a heartbeat. They admitted her to the hospital and induced labor.
    That sounds terrible! I have not been here enough to know who these people are to you, But it sounds like it is close to your heart- If right, I hope I am not being out of place by wishing you peace, love & light in regard to this. God bless, & Godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    That sounds terrible! I have not been here enough to know who these people are to you, But it sounds like it is close to your heart- If right, I hope I am not being out of place by wishing you peace, love & light in regard to this. God bless, & Godspeed.
    Sissy is my middle sister (I'm the oldest) and Baby is the baby. Brittany is Sissy's youngest daughter and the baby is named Lincoln Emery. Thank you for your well wishes. (Brittany's 26th birthday was Tuesday.)
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Netflix and my couch... I finally have a day off from work for myself and its been raining all morning and it's chilly
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Finished doing some work of StarThriller. Waiting for Sissy to bring dinner. She stayed with her grandvarmints last night and at the hospital with Brittany most of today. After she drops off dinner, she's going back to babysit. I haven't heard any updates because Sissy doesn't want to send them via text.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Cindy. It is heartbreaking to lose a baby. Prayers for her and the family.

Up to my elbows in junk. I had a lot of things stored in my dad's garage loft for the last 10 years. After my divorce and selling my house to settle, I just threw things into boxes. Can't believe the stuff I had forgotten. Most is trash. Be glad to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that, Cindy. It is heartbreaking to lose a baby. Prayers for her and the family.

Up to my elbows in junk. I had a lot of things stored in my dad's garage loft for the last 10 years. After my divorce and selling my house to settle, I just threw things into boxes. Can't believe the stuff I had forgotten. Most is trash. Be glad to get rid of it.
    Thanks, Nav. She still hasn't had him. It takes three days, Sissy said. Unbelievable, I say.

Just ate dinner, fixing to game and the nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Worked a little bit on StarThriller. Thinking about Brittany. The baby, Lincoln Emery was born last evening. He weighed 3 pounds, and was 17 inches long. The cord had a knot in it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oh Cindy, I'm so very sorry. Sending you and your family much love. xo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Thank you, Cyn.

I'm paying bills and buying Christmas gifts. Might go back to bed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Getting up ( for the 2nd time today) about to have lunch, and go watch tv for a bit.

Modding. Fixing to go down for Dinner.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching "Orange is the New Black." Finished up the second season and starting the third.

Went to Sprouts today, it's a new farmer's market/grocery store. I spent $36 and got soooooo much fresh produce! 1.5lbs of fresh asparagus, a 2lb bag of Halo mandarin oranges, 2 avocados, 1 passion fruit (because I'd never had one and wanted to try it), 1 red pepper, 2 red mangoes, 1.5lbs of Roma tomatoes, 3 ears of corn, 2 yellow mangoes, 2 KIND protein bars, a dozen eggs, 2 loaves of bread, 2 packages of chicken breast cutlets that I'll grill, lunch for Hubby for tomorrow (I'm going to a birthday party at lunchtime), and candy for him and Miss E.

Fruits and veggies are to take to work this week. I looooove Roma tomato and avocado-filled pitas for lunch. Nummy nums!

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Watching "Orange is the New Black." Finished up the second season and starting the third.

Went to Sprouts today, it's a new farmer's market/grocery store. I spent $36 and got soooooo much fresh produce! 1.5lbs of fresh asparagus, a 2lb bag of Halo mandarin oranges, 2 avocados, 1 passion fruit (because I'd never had one and wanted to try it), 1 red pepper, 2 red mangoes, 1.5lbs of Roma tomatoes, 3 ears of corn, 2 yellow mangoes, 2 KIND protein bars, a dozen eggs, 2 loaves of bread, 2 packages of chicken breast cutlets that I'll grill, lunch for Hubby for tomorrow (I'm going to a birthday party at lunchtime), and candy for him and Miss E.

Fruits and veggies are to take to work this week. I looooove Roma tomato and avocado-filled pitas for lunch. Nummy nums!
    Hi Ria, Wow! That is a lot of bang for your buck! .Our daughter lives in the midwest and they opened one of those fresh thyme stores out in Chicago and Indiana area, At first it was priced pretty well but then of course the prices went up after the first few weeks..When visiting there, I do snatch up fresh corn when its in season,Usually at a little corn stand from Millersburg. Its about the best I have ever tasted.
    Our "farmers markets" are extremely expensive so we don't go that often...I wish there were better options around us.

I definitely would've spent more on the same stuff at my local grocery store. $1.50 for asparagus versus $4+ at the grocery store. Avocados are usually 2/$3 there, corn on the cob a dollar each, red peppers $2.50, 5lb bag of mandarins for $6-$7. What I REALLY want in a grocery store is the ability to purchase small amounts of spinach rather than a whole bag or a bunch. They had heads of cauliflower for $1.50, which is half the price of my grocery store, but I can't finish an entire head in a week, either. I use several spinach leaves in pitas with the veggies and sometimes sliced cheese. I cannot finish an entire bag or a bunch within a week. I'd finish it more if I could buy smaller amounts.

"I just go here!"

Relaxing before devotions after I created a personal website to hold my prayer requests and such. It's going to be more convenient than flipping back and fourth on my WORKS files. I hope.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

May poke around Netflix a bit. I've been picking & choosing various episodes of various shows to watch, not really going in order at all.

Just finished my devotions and fixing to go down for lunch (got a late start today because I slept in.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Trying to get motivated, need to finish throwing out stuff from the garage. It's chilly here today, about 50f, so I'm sitting in bed with my warm blanket and laptop.

Trying to get motivated, need to finish throwing out stuff from the garage. It's chilly here today, about 50f, so I'm sitting in bed with my warm blanket and laptop.
    Hi Navalint, We have to clean our garage too, UGH!
    My husband is a procrastinator, I think it has possibly rubbed off just a little..lol.
    I've set up a time between late april and early may for it to be done. I guess we'll see..
    I'm definitely not looking forward to it.

Thinking I should go eat something. I'm starving and I don't think I'm going to make it till 3 when we have our lil wrestlemania party. Yeah I think I need a sammich

Updated and completed work on my personal devotions website.

Now I waffling between updating a page or two on StarThriller or napping. Make that among and add gaming.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Debating on the possibilities of today's lunch & dinner options.....

navallint Guest
    Hi Navalint, We have to clean our garage too, UGH!
    My husband is a procrastinator, I think it has possibly rubbed off just a little..lol.
    I've set up a time between late april and early may for it to be done. I guess we'll see..
    I'm definitely not looking forward to it.
    It's one of those chores that has to be done but nobody likes doing, H&H. I'm filling up the bed of my sons old truck to be taken to the dump. Can't believe I had cloths from the 80's and 90's in storage containers, lol.

Been going through a box of cd's, found my mood music. Hope it will give me a needed push to keep throwing out.

Just finished dinner while watching the X-Files, Season 3, Epi 1: Paperclip.

I need to get busy completing what little there is to complete StarThriller, and then go on to another project, like writing, for instance.

Years ago, I wrote a novelette, titled Pant (now Nightmare in Magnolia), set in then present day North Georgia Mountains It's about a hermit living in a magnolia pink Victorian mansion. She talks to her sister. A lot. Did I mention her sister is dead? And there's a monster living in a room that has been shut off since her parents died. It wants to be dusted off. It's gonna have to wait until I'm done with Dress Her in Chameleon.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching L&O: SVU and about to start grilling wienies.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    It's one of those chores that has to be done but nobody likes doing, H&H. I'm filling up the bed of my sons old truck to be taken to the dump. Can't believe I had cloths from the 80's and 90's in storage containers, lol.
    I can understand about not liking doing certain chores. My walk-in bedroom closet couldn't be walked into for a long time; as a matter of fact, one had to be careful opening the door or risk having an avalanche of things fall on their heads

I've since dumped everything that wasn't salvageable and donated a lot of things to Vietnam Veterans of America's thrift shop. My closet is once again a walk-in without avalanche risks.

Right now I'm relaxing and will probably watch Dancing With the Stars in a bit.

Tormenting Miss E. It is SO much fun. Opened the package of wienies, put them on the grill. That water that's in the package, to keep them kind of damp? Yep. It got on my hands. I told Miss E, "I gotta wash the wienie juice off my hands."

The look. On her face. Was priceless. LMAO!!!! "EUUUWWWW!!!! Why do you have to be so disgusting???" And she dropped to the floor and played dead. I'm rolling now, laughing so hard. She's a mess and a half.

"I just go here!"

Reading FAD and Watching Rockford files on Netflix.

Finished a website and fixing to start on another edit, but first I'm going to update my diet & exercise journal.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thinking of scouring Netflix to watch something

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    Thinking of scouring Netflix to watch something
    Is it me or is Netflix putting out less these days? Seems like more leaves than comes in....I don't know if its possible but I just wish they could stream everything they have (from dvd service) and just charge a bit more?

I usually see lots of new stuff. Perfect Storm is now offered and others I've forgotten. I too wish they would stream everything, but it might be unfeasible ala data transfer
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Losing my mind. We are in the middle of some legal stuff and my wife needed my DL and SSN card so the Attorney could make copies. She fucking lost both of them. The SSN card was the only one I have ever had. My identity's ass is floating in the breeze.

P.S. She drove back to the Attorney's office and they were still on the copier! They have a new hire at the front desk that does know her ass from a hole in the ground. Glad Momma went instead of me. I'd be in jail right now.
    Last edited by cleanskull; 04-05-2016 at 11:52 AM.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Thinking about taking a nap before I have to start dinner for the hubby. Zzzzzzzzzzz

navallint Guest
    Had to renew my driver's license, Oh joy. The clerk that waited on me was a bitch. I go in hand her the card and my license, she rolled her eyes. In my mind I'm like, this isn't gonna end well.
    She returned the card and told me they didn't need it, just my license. I stuck it in my purse and went to stand in front of the camera. I freeze, with a small smile and wait. About 30 seconds pass and nothing. I think she forgot to press a button and look over at her and open my mouth and WHAM. They won't let you do do-overs, lol. I look like a doofus. When she hands me my license, I do not wish her a good day, as I normally would. It's the pettiness that gets them.

Messing around FAD, fixing to take a nap.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Had to renew my driver's license, Oh joy. The clerk that waited on me was a bitch. I go in hand her the card and my license, she rolled her eyes. In my mind I'm like, this isn't gonna end well.
    She returned the card and told me they didn't need it, just my license. I stuck it in my purse and went to stand in front of the camera. I freeze, with a small smile and wait. About 30 seconds pass and nothing. I think she forgot to press a button and look over at her and open my mouth and WHAM. They won't let you do do-overs, lol. I look like a doofus. When she hands me my license, I do not wish her a good day, as I normally would. It's the pettiness that gets them.
    Hi Nav, Aren't those DMV pics the worst? In mine, I look like a giant snowball with a face! Blech! I really think those people (@ least near our location) are just a bunch of passive aggressive a-holes! JMO.

PurrPurr Guest
    Finished another chapter of the new manuscript and settled down for a night of flicking between baseball and hockey.

About to chow down on grilled chicken, corn on the cob, and steamed asparagus.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Tormenting Miss E. It is SO much fun. Opened the package of wienies, put them on the grill. That water that's in the package, to keep them kind of damp? Yep. It got on my hands. I told Miss E, "I gotta wash the wienie juice off my hands."

The look. On her face. Was priceless. LMAO!!!! "EUUUWWWW!!!! Why do you have to be so disgusting???" And she dropped to the floor and played dead. I'm rolling now, laughing so hard. She's a mess and a half.
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

Hi Nav, Aren't those DMV pics the worst? In mine, I look like a giant snowball with a face! Blech! I really think those people (@ least near our location) are just a bunch of passive aggressive a-holes! JMO.
    I no longer drive, but in my last DL pic I looked two sheets to the wind.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!
    I'm tormenting her again. Poor kid. So mistreated. She's saying, "Let's do the thing we used to do when I was little, when we'd rub noses together." ("Eskimo kiss.")

She got in my face to rub her nose against mine, and I patted her cheeks, "Look at that l'il Messican grrr face!!! Boo-da-boo-da-booooo! Awwwwww!!! The face! The l'il Messican grrr face!!!!!"

She's giving me this look that says, "On a scale of one to even, I can't even."

ETA: Tormenting Hubby, too. Bwahahahaha!!!!! He comes into the dining room, where I'm finishing up an episode of Undercover Boss before bed, and posting here.

"My is a scary MONSTER!" he says, with a loud growl. (That's how he talks when he's being goofy and silly, "My has a," "My is a," etc.")

"No you ain't," I say back. "'Cuz I ain't a-fear't, an' I ain't skerred, an' I ain't turrified."

"You SHOULD be! My is SCARY!" He growls again.

"NO," I insist. "You doesn't has a scary. You has a cute an' a cuddly."

ROFLMAO
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 04-05-2016 at 07:09 PM.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I no longer drive, but in my last DL pic I looked two sheets to the wind.
    Hi Cindy, Lol..I don't know what kind of a camera they use but I really think it has a fun house type lens! Scary..at least mine was! If I really looked like the photo, I would be depressed. Tee hee hee.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 04-05-2016 at 07:11 PM.

Hi Cindy, Lol..I don't know what kind of a camera they use but I really think it has a fun house type lens! Scary..at least mine was! If I really looked like the photo, I would be depressed. Tee hee hee.
    I always look pissed off in mine. I guess it's appropriate, since I AM The Mean Mexican Lady. Bwahahahaha!!!!

"I just go here!"

Modding after finishing up StarThriller, other than coming updates and such. ((((Sigh)))) Next, I may game or watch something on Netflix, like The X-Files, which I usually view during meals, but tonight i stayed down and ate at the table with Sissy.

So I was finishing up and she gets up and runs off into the living room and comes back with her cell and shows me a picture of Brittany's dead baby. They had it swaddled and capped and it looked lake any baby born three months early, except his skin was blue.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-05-2016 at 07:54 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Listening to sound of the metal roof on the garage banging. Wind is terrible. My son is like me, skeered of heights, when I told him he needed to climb a ladder and put some screws in the roof he ran off like a little girl. It's only 32 feet.

Stormed here too. It was bad in Btown and other areas, but I don't know about here because I couldn't hear the thunder and it was black as ink outside my window. The security light in the parking lot has been acting up lately, most times not on.

Just completed the final work--I hope--on Our Town. Thought I was done with it last week until it occurred to me that I had forgotten to take the mag off the social bar. Still have some editing on Starthriller.
    Fixing to do today's Bible study in Genesis.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-07-2016 at 12:13 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD