Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 41818889909192 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,500 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Just finished dinner, texting with bestie, listening to Sarah Hester Ross' live comedy special "It's All A Joke" on Spotify, and contemplating writing....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Slept late, which put me behind on devotions and breakfast. Just finished eating, then make do my admin thang and make my AW report, and so it goes.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I don't usually write sex scenes, either, but in this case they just fit....

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    I don't usually write sex scenes, either, but in this case they just fit....
    I could fit some into my novel and was going to have one off the page, but decided not to.

Taking a break from writing to make my AW report and have a looksee on FAD. Now back to Billy, Carolina, and Harry the Wonder Dog.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Debating if I wanna give Wal-Mart pickup a try. If you gals have done it, do you like it? Going back to school at the end of the month(ripe old age of 45) and even though its online, I'd like to get some supplies and the damn covid rates here are increasing, and even though I'm vaccinated I got roo much on my plate and a immune compromised hubby who is badly waiting for surgery...to deal with getting sick.

Bhind, doing my online thangs. Got to wash dishes in a few, then likely begin my writing sestion.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to start my evening devotions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I could fit some into my novel and was going to have one off the page, but decided not to.
    The straight scene was hard to write, so I cut it and had it off-page and left to the reader's imagination. I think it was hard for me because I'm NOT straight, although I faked it for a LONG time, and it made me uncomfortable. The self-love scene was easier to write than I thought it would be. I was taught, "we don't DO THAT" as a child.

ETA: Forgot to add that right now I'm catching up on Grey's Anatomy....

"I just go here!"

Waiting on dinner. Then I'll do devotions and start another writing workout.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Since it's my birthday, thinking about going out today
    and having a nice time.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    and having a nice time.
    Happy birthday!!!!

"I just go here!"

and having a nice time.
    Happy Birthday!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished up dinner, listening to Sarah Hester Ross' show "It's All Just a Joke" on Spotify, and feeling proud of myself. Six-and-a-half-hour video chat with my girlfriend, and I did something I almost NEVER do: cooked food and ate it on camera.

GF: Baby, it's good to see you eating. Can you promise me you'll keep trying?
    Me: *turns fifty shades of red*

When you have an ED/disordered eating, eating in front of people or with people can be difficult. Nerve-wracking even. I'd only eaten on a video call ONE other time, and got the same response: "Good to see you eating!"

"I just go here!"

Writing. What I really want to do is sleep. The last week has been the utter pits with family sickness (Covid 19, and my niece in love went into a diabetic coma, but is okay now, and my Google account got hacked, and so on and so forth. If I didn't lean on Jesus I'd fall over. So, anyhow, I'm going to try to write until close to midnight and hit the shucks.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished dinner, talking to bestie. Had a helluva day at work today, ready to collapse.

"I just go here!"

I've started the process of moving alllll my blogs off google and onto my wix website. It's a lot to do, but I can dupe it, dump the info of the dupe and transfer the Growing Up Buford to that one. That is, I know I can dupe, but not sure about pasting new infor on it. I'll see.

Fixing to crank up my writing session.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Scanning MSN news while sipping my coffee, then I'll likely editing my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to do my devotions, then scan MSN news, then start working on my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Relaxing. Watching Sarah Hester Ross on YouTube. Day #5 of 6 in a row. Exhausted. Been busier'n a one-legged man in a butt-kickin' contest. And short-handed to boot. It was so bad GM brought in reinforcements from other stores yesterday and today.

Talked to GF; grocery delivery came, twice because my forgetful self forgot milk; managed dinner. Making plans for Pride that's next weekend here where I live. GF is coming to town for it, she lives about an hour away from me.

"I just go here!"

Had devotions, made my AW report, ate breakfast, updated my diet diary, fixing to do an admin thing, then game, and work on my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Locked myself out of the house, finally got in. Watching the Try Guys make doughnuts without a recipe on YouTube...bestie sent me the video, we both love the Try Guys, and Good Mythical Morning, and several others. I'm also drinking and contemplating food for a third time today....

"I just go here!"

Fixing to pile into the shucks.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Drinking, listening to Sarah Hester Ross' "It's All a Joke" on Spotify, and now waiting for Wendy's to deliver food. My drunk self apparently needed a third meal. I'm going along with it, I've struggled to eat this week.

"I just go here!"

Just finished my devotions and taking a peek at FB. I'm going to hunt down something to read on the web.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for news about Brittany whom Sissy had to take to the ER around 2 pm this afternoon due to pain behind her knee and not feeling right. She also has Covid-19. Sissy came home about 6 and Britt's mother-in-law will pick her up. But it's been like five hours since she was called back to an exam room. Sissy was supposed to let me know soonest. Either they are still running tests or Sissy just hasn't told me yet. I'd go ask her, but if I go to her bedroom door her cat will eat me.

So, I've taken a nap and am fixing to start editing my crime novel.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for news about Brittany whom Sissy had to take to the ER around 2 pm this afternoon due to pain behind her knee and not feeling right. She also has Covid-19. Sissy came home about 6 and Britt's mother-in-law will pick her up. But it's been like five hours since she was called back to an exam room. Sissy was supposed to let me know soonest. Either they are still running tests or Sissy just hasn't told me yet. I'd go ask her, but if I go to her bedroom door her cat will eat me.

So, I've taken a nap and am fixing to start editing my crime novel.
    Praying she's okay!

I've got food cooling and watching Rosanna Pansino and iJustine test phone cases. My phone died last night, it is officially a brick. T-Mobile pronounced it this morning. *sigh* Because I have a payment arrangement set up, they couldn't finance me a new phone. So tomorrow I go to Walmart and get a replacement and just swap out the SIM card.

"I just go here!"

Praying she's okay!

I've got food cooling and watching Rosanna Pansino and iJustine test phone cases. My phone died last night, it is officially a brick. T-Mobile pronounced it this morning. *sigh* Because I have a payment arrangement set up, they couldn't finance me a new phone. So tomorrow I go to Walmart and get a replacement and just swap out the SIM card.
    Thanks for the prayers. Hope you get a good deal on a phone.

Got some writing done and fixing to do more. I hope I can get to sleep when I'm done to pass the time until we know something about Brittany, who may be home and just won't call her mother who goes to bed before the chickens most night.

ETA Sissy fell asleep. She just came in and said Brittany didn't have a blood clot. She just has inflammation. She's getting over the covid. Praise God!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hope you get a good deal on a phone.
    Thanks. I would've had to pay $200 with tax for their cheapest Samsung Android at T-Mobile (I am NOT an iPhone girl anymore, cannot fathom paying top dollar for technology that's a few years behind). But the guy was nice enough to tell me I can get a decent Android for around $50 from Walmart, I just have to swap out the SIM card. I'm on my own, I can't just drop $200 on a phone without careful planning and saving. And if I can't seem to get the SIM switched, I can take it back in to T-Mobile and they'll do it for me.

ETA: Well at least now I have a prop phone for TikTok videos! LOL! I have to look on the bright side!

"I just go here!"

Thanks. I would've had to pay $200 with tax for their cheapest Samsung Android at T-Mobile (I am NOT an iPhone girl anymore, cannot fathom paying top dollar for technology that's a few years behind). But the guy was nice enough to tell me I can get a decent Android for around $50 from Walmart, I just have to swap out the SIM card. I'm on my own, I can't just drop $200 on a phone without careful planning and saving. And if I can't seem to get the SIM switched, I can take it back in to T-Mobile and they'll do it for me.

ETA: Well at least now I have a prop phone for TikTok videos! LOL! I have to look on the bright side!
    That was a nice guy. Doubt I've ever paid more than 60 bucks for a phone, which is fine because I really just need one for texting.

What am I doing? Besides sipping on my coffee? Nothing. Lol. Fixing to do my admin thang, then maybe start working on my crime novel. I want to finish the last chapter of the next to last part today and maybe begin the last part.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

That was a nice guy. Doubt I've ever paid more than 60 bucks for a phone, which is fine because I really just need one for texting.
    We ended up spending $130 with tax on a phone. Cheapest unlocked Android they had. T-Mobile bought Sprint, but that won't be official until September which meant getting a phone for my current phone plan wasn't going to happen. But the guy at T-Mobile said an unlocked phone would work just fine. And it did. I came home and did some technodiva wizardry and got 'er up and going.

I ended up getting the Motorola Moto E. (Miss E would immediately claim it as hers because of the E. God I miss her.) Finally finished getting it set up and all our apps put back on it. We'd apparently set up the Pixel to back itself up every so often, and luckily for us the last backup was 2 days ago. So far, it's a decent little phone. It's the same size as the Pixel was, in fact fits the Pixel's case, which works for now to protect it.

"I just go here!"

T-Moble is a partner or something with MetroPSC, which is what I have. I've purchased two phones from them, and Sissy bought me current one and a case for a birthday about three years ago. No problem except for a displaced battery in one a long time ago. It's the biggest one I have.

I'm editing and adding new wordage to the crime novel. Back to it in a few.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

T-Moble is a partner or something with MetroPSC, which is what I have. I've purchased two phones from them, and Sissy bought me current one and a case for a birthday about three years ago. No problem except for a displaced battery in one a long time ago. It's the biggest one I have.

I'm editing and adding new wordage to the crime novel. Back to it in a few.
    Yep, MetroPCS. Friend of mine from Freddy's works for them back home. My Pixel I LOVED....the Moto E is proving itself to be a solid little phone except for ONE thing and I think it might just need time to get used to the WiFi here. It keeps falling off the WiFi and making me connect it again.

"I just go here!"

Yep, MetroPCS. Friend of mine from Freddy's works for them back home. My Pixel I LOVED....the Moto E is proving itself to be a solid little phone except for ONE thing and I think it might just need time to get used to the WiFi here. It keeps falling off the WiFi and making me connect it again.
    Maybe it'll straighten out. I had that problem for a bit with my Amazon Fire tablet and laptop. My laptop sometimes mysteriously get's set on Airplane. Maybe my phone at least once. No biggie. But, gah.

Just closed the writing session for Tuesday writing report. I might finish that chapter before I go to bed. Or I might start working on my blogs. Hmmmm.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Editing and adding new wordage to A DEADLY SPILL OF SCARLET.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Maybe it'll straighten out. I had that problem for a bit with my Amazon Fire tablet and laptop. My laptop sometimes mysteriously get's set on Airplane. Maybe my phone at least once. No biggie. But, gah.
    Maybe. Did find one other minor issue. I play Coin Master, and the game has been having severe issues on my phone. I usually play games and watch food videos on YouTube after work to both unwind from work and find appetite for dinner. First it kept shutting YouTube down. Okay fine. If I need to I'll pull it up on TV via Roku. THEN it started seriously lagging and freezing. Yeah ain't nobody got time for that. Force quit it, cleared the cache, updated it, still the same. SO we uninstalled it on the phone and just play on the Kindle Fire. TikTok MUST be done from the phone though. Kindle doesn't have all the bells and whistles that the phone does.

"I just go here!"

Writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Exhausted. About to crash. Pride didn't happen this weekend. Got a phone call from GF around 1am Friday night/Saturday morning. Said she wanted this weekend to be about US and not be in the crowds at Pride, and we'd go to Pride next year. THEN said a friend of hers was heading her way from Kansas and passing through my town along the way and did I want to come spend the weekend? Uh YES!!!!

So I got there about 4am Saturday morning, and got home about 9am this morning. I had enough time to come in, change clothes, pack lunch, have a quick breakfast, then out the door to catch the bus to work. (GF had to go back home to go to work, otherwise she'd have waited on me and taken me to work.)

I had a VERY relaxing weekend. We lounged around, drank some, smoked some, watched movies. She made sure I got food down several times a day. We went to dinner at Applebee's Saturday night and I went ahead and wore what I would've worn to Pride: rainbow babydoll dress with shorts under it both for modesty's sake and pockets, and a mask that I'd made that said "LE$BEAN" in rainbow.

"I just go here!"

Cindy, what did they find out about Britt? As for me not doing one dang thing, been limiting my screen time, used my wellness ap on my phone that you can set a time for how long you want to spend on each app, like facebook, youtube, tiktok, insta, twitter and after that time is up the app disables and you can't use it again until the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cindy, what did they find out about Britt? As for me not doing one dang thing, been limiting my screen time, used my wellness ap on my phone that you can set a time for how long you want to spend on each app, like facebook, youtube, tiktok, insta, twitter and after that time is up the app disables and you can't use it again until the next day.
    The pain was caused by inflamation from healing from Covid. My other niece Karen's little boy came down with all the Covid symptoms, but the test came back negative. Still, we knew it could be a false negative, but he got to feeling well enough to visit his daddy last weekend. So, now everyone is doing super.

I'm going to either nap or start writing. I'm also disgusted because the the AW writing report thread starter hasn't started a September version. Yet. He started August way early because he was burnout. We haven't heard from him since. So. Somebody else may start one, or I might wait until the 5th and ask a mod if I can do it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Happy Birthday!
    Thank You, also hope all the best with the book.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Thank You, also hope all the best with the book.
    The book is going just dandy. I'm almost done with the 2nd draft. Thanks for asking.

I'm fixing to do my admin thang, then maybe eat breakfast. I'm done updating my four blogs, so I just need to format another chapter of my historical for the paperback version.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Decied that instead of trying to order my groceries from Walmart Delivery, I'm going to order some items without going through the pantry. I just ordered a 6 pack of botted Diet Coke that way. It arrives Friday. I can get my Sweet n Low, Coffeemate, coffee, etc. the same way. Waiting for them to arrive is a whole lot better than paying Publix an arm and a leg.

Also, I'm writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Talking to bestie, doing laundry (yay), waiting for dinner to cool off, waiting for GF to get off work....

"I just go here!"

Paid bills, ordered necessities and a ring from Walmart, posted my AW report. Decided to order my Diet Cokes from Walmart from now on because I can get a 6 pack of bottled caffeine free 16.9oz bottles for $2.86 with tax, free delivery. They cost over 5 bucks at Publix, and the 12 pack cartons have gone up to almost 8 bucks. That's utterly crazy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for my Publix order to arrive so I can take a nap. The shopper is nice, but she is slooooow. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Drinking (pomegranate vodka in sweet tea OMG DELISH), watching TikTok videos, and piddlefarting online.

Had planned on going to GF's this weekend but Mother Nature said, "Nah, girl, stay home this weekend." Since I had planned to go to GF's, not only did I do all of my weekly chores that need doing (laundry, litter box, cleaning up my already-clean room) but I decided to have my groceries delivered this morning before work.

I usually leave around 9:45, so I had my stuff delivered between 8 and 9am this morning. I don't start waking up for my day until 6:30am. I wake with the first alarm, see I have 2 missed texts....check, and yep. It's my shopper texting about substitutions at 4 in the morning. Which I didn't get (and didn't get charged for) because I didn't respond in a timely fashion....I was SLEEPING. Now when I have my stuff delivered between 7 and 8 AT NIGHT? They don't start texting me until around 5 or 6. *shrugs shoulders*

"I just go here!"

Just finished my writing session. I'm on the last chapter of the second draft with just the epilogue to go. Yeah, baby! Then I'll start the fourth. Now Imma gonna eat red grapes and watch A Merry Murdoch Christmas on Prime.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixing to catch up on Season 17 of Grey's.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching a TikTok live and just ordered pizza. Slept till 4:30 this afternoon, I NEVER do that. Yeah I drank last night, but I don't sleep past noon very much EVER unless I'm sick or just plain worn out. I guess I was worn out, because add the alcohol plus rain and it was night night, Mimi.

"I just go here!"

Hunting down a freaking BB code so I could post my new blog homepage on here. Found and posted, but I could not increase the font size of course and it wouldn't take white, so it's dingy looking. But it's there.

ETA: Sissy is looking for a house to buy. YaY! Her ex son in law is the realter. Except for being a tomcat, he is stand up.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD