Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414888 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,950 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Watching "The United States of Tara" and making breakfast-for-supper. Just me and Miss E tonight. Hubby's at work, Schmoo is with his girlfriend at her grandmother's funeral, and the other two boys are at work.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Making fun of Trump on FB. I'm just one of a handful of my friends who detest him, and I'll probably catch heck. That's why I'm doing it. Twatards.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Making fun of Trump on FB. I'm just one of a handful of my friends who detest him, and I'll probably catch heck. That's why I'm doing it. Twatards.
    I'll join you....I cannot STAND that smug, tiny-handed, orange-faced fuckwad.

"I just go here!"

Watching Sleepy Hollow. Bummed it's the last season but they "fixed" the show 'till it was broke.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Already butted heads with a woman I've known all my life (I almost married her older brother). And let me say, it wasn't ugly arguing. Anyway, right in the middle of it we discovered we were arguing about two different things. So. Haha.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Twiddling on my kindle. My clean or do some dishes.

Thinking of poking around youtube for a few moments before I head of to slumber

Reading FAD, Eating a tangerine- Clementine...Meh-Whatever.

Hi Ria, lol...I agree-

Already butted heads with a woman I've known all my life (I almost married her older brother). And let me say, it wasn't ugly arguing. Anyway, right in the middle of it we discovered we were arguing about two different things. So. Haha.

Hi Cindy, I am still baffled at how so many of his supporters are so devoted to him on what I would describe is a creepy level.
    I have literally seen ppl give up friendships and relationships all over this "man" whom has really only given them vague promises.
    I am aware that politicians are known for deception, But the lengths his supporters go to just to defend him (no good reason) is odd and cult like..JMO

Watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction. Trying to keep the envy thingy toned down. Always cars coming up that remind you of a certain time in your life.

Relaxing after FINALLY sorting my forum issues on the iPad.
    The other day (weirdly enough EXACTLY minus one day to a year ago) my forum skin changed its self to one I can't fathom.
    Then today, I t logged me out and suddenly any action brought about a new pop-up add!
    Infuriating!
    Anyway I think it's sorted now...I hope!

Also watching the UK version of the Voice and wondering why we have this show. Nothing ever comes of the contestants.
    We've ended up with Gwen Stefani's ex as one of the judges. He can't be right in the head cheating on that queen!

Clearing data from my cell phone, and uninstalling apps I don't use anymore.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

We had our ice fishing derby on our lake today. Honey and I went across the lake to the tavern is to see if our raffle tickets won. We parked the bike (on the ice where there were many other people were) and we were walking to shore when I fricken fell in a hole. I was waist deep in the lake. I didn't even realize what was happening until honey grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I didn't start panicking until after I was out and had a little meltdown. This has been my lake my whole life. We've been ice fishing on it my entire life. I've never busted through. Not even just a tiny bit. Even when we are the crazy rednecks out on the lake when there was only a couple inches of ice. I'm ok, but it was traumatic lol.
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

OMG I'm glad you're okay.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Feeling fatigued, Just getting ready for bed..Soon as the husband gets home, I'm going to bed, I'm tired!

Last edited by hisandhearse; 01-21-2017 at 07:36 PM.

[QUOTE=RiaBrown;1531107]I'll join you....I cannot STAND that smug, tiny-handed, orange-faced fuckwad.[/QUOTE}]

Well...ya..know?

Don't start on her about who she voted for.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1485051010125.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	54135

A lot of my friends are seeing this movie. I want to post this publicly on my wall, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to completely out myselves....

"I just go here!"

Looking @ houses on realtor.com,
    We are renting right now due to relocating a couple years ago...So, right now I'm just browsing...The houses I've seen on there!

Moldy messes, Sloppy nasty broken down garbage- One is obviously a meth house and they are advertising it as a home that needs TLC! That to me is a very irresponsible agent who tries to pull crap like that.
    Shame on their asses.

About to get a nap in, because that becomes a new hobby when one reaches 40... Napping..😁

Right now, watching "Criminal Minds" and swooning over Shemar Moore. I've missed most of the episodes, so I started from season one, episode one...yummy. AND looking for an avatar maker. Want to use it to create "models" of my alters...

"I just go here!"

Taking a break from editing to mouth off on facebook. What? Friends over there bitching about the pussyhat march and liberals. So I said "I never understood sore winners."
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished up cleaning the litter boxes, 6, now the furry little varmints, 6, Pooping and piddling in all 6. I think they hold it, figure out who goes where, and then do their cat business.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Finished up cleaning the litter boxes, 6, now the furry little varmints, 6, Pooping and piddling in all 6. I think they hold it, figure out who goes where, and then do their cat business.
    I had one who would put a paw in his to let me know it need changing and then after put new litter in he jumped in and did his biz. This was a 16 pound cat, so you can imagine.

I'm still editing. My goal is to finish the current chapter, which will make two chapters in the can tonight.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Don't start on her about who she voted for.
    I wasn't mean.. Draw it in a little cowgirl. I know she is your forum bitch.. But relax yourself. She is grown.

Where is Nabo these days?

Right now, I'm apartment-hunting online. Why oh why do these apartment sites let you do 3D tours of SOME units but not ALL???? The one we're looking into moving to has a 3D tour of a one-bedroom. We need a two-bedroom. Miss E needs her own room so Hubby and I don't have to schedule...ah...."alone time."

Schmoo will be moving out on his own soon. We found out Monday that he and his girlfriend are expecting a baby. I'm going to be an abuela (grandma) for real and not just to a kitten. He's 18, almost 19, and she's 20 almost 21. Hubby is NOT happy, I'm in shock. I couldn't talk about it online until Hubby had been told because I didn't want it getting back to him that I knew and didn't tell him. Sorry, that's not my news to tell him it's Schmoo's.

I'm about to go get in the shower now that the heat is back on. Our heat has been malfunctioning for the last two or three days and it has been COLD in here. So cold I didn't want to take off my clothes to get in the shower. Now, though, it's been fixed and it's toasty.

"I just go here!"

Wow, Ria! That's a lot to deal with. Momma's cooking supper and I'm just sitting here covered in cats.

Right now, I'm apartment-hunting online. Why oh why do these apartment sites let you do 3D tours of SOME units but not ALL???? The one we're looking into moving to has a 3D tour of a one-bedroom. We need a two-bedroom. Miss E needs her own room so Hubby and I don't have to schedule...ah...."alone time."

Schmoo will be moving out on his own soon. We found out Monday that he and his girlfriend are expecting a baby. I'm going to be an abuela (grandma) for real and not just to a kitten. He's 18, almost 19, and she's 20 almost 21. Hubby is NOT happy, I'm in shock. I couldn't talk about it online until Hubby had been told because I didn't want it getting back to him that I knew and didn't tell him. Sorry, that's not my news to tell him it's Schmoo's.

I'm about to go get in the shower now that the heat is back on. Our heat has been malfunctioning for the last two or three days and it has been COLD in here. So cold I didn't want to take off my clothes to get in the shower. Now, though, it's been fixed and it's toasty.
    Congrats, granny!

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Wow, Ria! That's a lot to deal with. Momma's cooking supper and I'm just sitting here covered in cats.
    Wish I was covered in dog.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

30. 01-25-2017, 11:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    I wasn't mean.. Draw it in a little cowgirl. I know she is your forum bitch.. But relax yourself. She is grown.
    awww... Thought I was your "forum bitch". Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    awww... Thought I was your "forum bitch". Lol.
    I don't have bitches. And I'll prove it by asking you to please not quote posts that break the rules.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Congrats, Ria. It may be a surprise, but in a few months will be giddy with anticipation. I so want a grandbay, but not gonna happen.

About to open up cooking class with DIL. She is making progress, my son is so happy.

Making Hamburger Helper... yeah, I know some folks consider that type of food trashy, but I just LOVE their potato stroganoff. Add me some frozen corn, can of mushrooms and cheddar cheese, real bacon bits... good stuff, ya'll know you want some!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    Congrats, Ria. It may be a surprise, but in a few months will be giddy with anticipation. I so want a grandbay, but not gonna happen.

About to open up cooking class with DIL. She is making progress, my son is so happy.
    I'm sure we'll all be giddy with anticipation once we see an ultrasound. That's how it went when I got pregnant with Schmoo 19-1/2 years ago....Momma was PISSED. Wanted me to give it up for adoption or even worse. Have an abortion. I refused both options, stubbornly insisted on keeping Schmoo. When I had my first ultrasound, and we could see that Schmoo would be a BOY...we took it over to Momma's. She instantly melted and lifted my shirt to see my belly. He is her first grandson, and I think that was what helped. My brother and sister had three girls between them.

Her excitement grew to a point that she got a beeper and pinned the number to my shirt every day when I went to work. ROFL. "If Maria goes in labor, call this number and we'll come get her." It was hilarious. She and Hubby had been in cahoots, and if they'd had to get me from work, they'd call him and he'd meet us all at the hospital with my bag. She even took over for me at my job as administrative assistant at a computer store while I was on maternity leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Making Hamburger Helper... yeah, I know some folks consider that type of food trashy, but I just LOVE their potato stroganoff. Add me some frozen corn, can of mushrooms and cheddar cheese, real bacon bits... good stuff, ya'll know you want some!
    We LOVE Hamburger Helper over here, too. My personal favorite flavor is the Mexican one with the rice. I omit the "sour cream topping" they give you and use real sour cream, salsa and/or taco sauce, extra shredded Mexican cheese, and tortilla chips. YUMMY and quick, both good qualities to have in a weeknight dinner. I don't buy it because to feed our family, it'd take 3 boxes and at least 3lbs of hamburger and pretty much an entire half gallon of milk. I try to buy things that don't need much milk if any because my kids love to drink milk like it's water.

"I just go here!"

About to send Mr. Man to the bank and grocery store.

Modding
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Ria, that is a sweet memory of your momma. When I got pregnant my mother was excited, my dad only said congrats. Three months later I had to have a sonogram cause my belly was growing faster than normal. When I showed dad the picture and told him it was twins, he shook his head and said it was a roll of bologna. HAHA. He told me later, every time mom got pregnant she just knew it was twins. When they were born both cried.

I'm watching it snow. Will be pretty for an hour then I'll want it gone,

Listening to the banging coming from my roof as they finally replace my roof after the hurricane. I have a headache....what roofer starts at 6am?....ugh
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I was the first child and mama was always worrying about me. The greatest worry was that I would become pregnant out of wedlock. And I did. When I was 43.

I've been researching Native American tribes in Georgia and editing. Going to do afternoon devotions and then either jump into the next chapter or eat dinner first.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good...been a crazy week at work. Still love it, but BOY.

"I just go here!"

On the forum, sipping some tea and trying to keep warm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Updating websites, finished evening devotions. Going to print out my Georgia river and Indian map and then get to editing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Listening to Alex Reymundo on Spotify and drinking. Cinnamon whiskey mixed with sweet tea. Not bad.

"I just go here!"

Trying to get up enough energy to clean the house, I have my "energy lamp" on but, I'm not so sure it works?l]

Eating an apple. Fixing to
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Listening to Alex Reymundo on Spotify and drinking. Cinnamon whiskey mixed with sweet tea. Not bad.
    Cinnamon whiskey huh? A friend of ours likes that Fireball whiskey (Don't know if its the same?) Anyway, it sounds good..
    I am afraid of liquor because of two things, My dad use to call whiskey firewater because it use to make him feisty and not in a good way..

The other thing may sound silly but..Teeth..(Yes you read that right)lol..I have seen some who drink alcohol on regular basis have dental issues- my parents included..scares the daylights out of me. Plus, I had a scary dentist when I was younger.
    I am borderline fanatical about my teeth, I know my worries would go unfounded if I had a cocktail from time to time and I have in the past had cocktails- and I do occasionally drink a glass of wine with dinner but I am always apprehensive.. I guess some would call this a phobia?
    Crazy isn't it?
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 01-28-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Cinnamon whiskey huh? A friend of ours likes that Fireball whiskey (Don't know if its the same?) Anyway, it sounds good..
    I am afraid of liquor because of two things, My dad use to call whiskey firewater because it use to make him feisty and not in a good way..

The other thing may sound silly but..Teeth..(Yes you read that right)lol..I have seen some who drink alcohol on regular basis have dental issues- my parents included..scares the daylights out of me. Plus, I had a scary dentist when I was younger.
    I am borderline fanatical about my teeth, I know my worries would go unfounded if I had a cocktail from time to time and I have in the past had cocktails- and I do occasionally drink a glass of wine with dinner but I am always apprehensive.. I guess some would call this a phobia?
    Crazy isn't it?
    It's pretty similar. It was Black Velvet's answer to Fireball. It was on clearance for $6.99 for a one liter bottle. Yeah, I may be a lush but I'm a cheap lush. LOL In all honesty, I got drunker Thursday night. Drank four cans of Kinky, then probably a quarter of the liter of cinnamon whiskey (WHICH I hadn't planned on opening). So because I gave some to Schmoo last night, I didn't have as much left as I hoped I would, and didn't get as drunk.

I have never really had any trouble with my teeth (knock on wood), which is good because I have a fear of dentists. With my background of sexual abuse, I'm not too jazzed about things being forced into my mouth. Going to the gynie takes some serious bribery. No lie. I DO have sensitive teeth, though, always have. Drinks or foods that are too hot OR too cold hurt. It's why I'll let my dinner sit for a good 10-15 minutes for it to cool down enough that I can eat it.

"I just go here!"

Trying to talk myself into updating my scene tracker and then editing one chapter, which will likely lead to two or three more. I edited over 8,000 words from midnight to almost dawn this morning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thawing out a portion of the pork loin to make carnitas with Monday. Thawing it out tonight, tomorrow as I'm making Sunday dinner, I'll also whip up the marinade and put it in the fridge. Monday morning I'll get up and turn the Crock Pot on and let it cook all day long. Come home from work, make cilantro lime rice, and boom. Dinner is done.

"I just go here!"

Started to update my scene track when lo and behold I was missing a chapter and then another. No worries. I just didn't have them in consecutive order. Sheesh. But that's why I have a scene tracker. It also serves as a chapter tracker. So I decided to rework my part manager and got into a big wrinkle, but ironed it out. I have trimmed around 10K words from the last draft. Not awesome but better than adding fat any day of the week. Now I am going to do my devotions and we'll see.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD