Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 343505152535461 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

Just readdressed the letter I wrote to Betty Broderick, freaking prison needs to remove the p.o. box addy from the website and make it clear that you send inmate mail to the main address. I got the letter back stamped unable to deliver, p.o. box closed, no longer property of CIW.

Watching the last chapter of Centennial on Starz after a nice steak dinner.

I saw a video of a man who tried to eat a 150 oz steak, fries, onion rings in a bit more than 10 minutes. That steak was huge. Did he eat it all? Nope. He fell in his plate. Lol. Poor guy.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

What am I doing right now? Sitting back, eating Skittles, ans watching the shit show that is karma begin to unfold....

My old GM at McDonald's, Sam, is finding this out the hard way. (His first name is common, and he might end up on the Police Blotter. Lol!!!) Anyway, he other day he was at the McDonalds corporate office here in town....and ended up led out in handcuffs. Seems he had either been embezzling money or outright stealing it to the tune of $16,000.

He had also been adjusting his hours. He would "work" for a couple of hours, then leave for the day. The next day he would go into the computer and change his time punches to show he had worked 10-12 hours or more.

This on top of his regular, everyday douchebaggery and the reason I quit. I wonder if his treatment of the female employees will come up. If it does.... Sucks to be him.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

After being sick since December, I've gotten my will to write again and am fixing to do a bit of editing on the historical.

I took a horrible cold and cough right after we moved in, quit writing, eventually quit reading, and quit eating. All I wanted to do was sleep. Should have gone to dr., but I ran a temp just part of one day, so I didn't go. I still have the cough, but it's better, and I'm almost back to normal now.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Dang Ria, yep he'll end up on police blotter, hopefully it all comes out about how he treated the female employees, Cindy feel better.

I got up around 3am this morning and laid back down around 1pm, had a horrible nightmare about a serial killer chasing me. I had to get up to get over it, laid back down, couldn't sleep. No wonder.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Dang Ria, yep he'll end up on police blotter, hopefully it all comes out about how he treated the female employees, Cindy feel better.
    Hopefully. The whole thing is crazy as all hell.

Right now, I'm trying to get rid of a taxes-induced headache. Ate dinner, and now piddlefarting online and watching L&O: SVU. I'm five episodes behind.

"I just go here!"

Ate dinner. Has anyone watched Aquarius on Netflix? It's a police show about the summer of love, including Charles Manson.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I started watching it Cindy and couldn't get into it.

I couldn't get into the first epi and went on to something else, but came back and it grew on me.

Right now I'm waffling between game and watching Lonesome Dove on STARZ.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now? Getting settled into a shelter. As all of y'all know, our landlord did not renew our lease and we had to leave October 1 or else we'd be evicted. Miss E and I had been staying with friends, and Hubs and Schmoo had been staying with MIL. (No, Hubs and I are NOT splitting up or divorcing.) Schmoo has recently moved in with his girlfriend, and Hubs is sharing a duplex with a buddy for a while.

I've applied for, and been approved, to move into a shelter here in town that helps with things like teaching you to budget, cook, and getting past evictions off your record so you can move into your own place. I know how to cook, but could use a little help budgeting and definitely need help getting past evictions off my record. Miss E and I moved in today, she's in-district for her school which means NO WAIT for her transportation to be squared away. That alone made my week. My bus will get me from anywhere in town for work, so I wasn't worried about that. I was more worried about Miss E's school than anything else.

The shelter itself is an apartment complex, and we get to stay here for three months. Each family unit has their own apartment. Miss E and I are in a one-bedroom. We have our own bathroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room. I'm able to start cooking again, which makes me VERY happy. I'm also going to be able to start taking my lunch to work again. I've been eating at work for the better part of the last five months and I was getting tired of it. I got to the point I was buying "dietitian's choice" packed lunches at the grocery store for $5 each just so I could get a break from burgers.

Things are going to be looking up from here, and I am ready.

"I just go here!"

I’m laying in bed at 3:45am reading the newest posts on this forum. It’s a great way to find something to do when you’re a night owl like me.

Ria I am happy for you, Me about to go shower before heading to mother in law's we are celebrating my birthday today.

Happy birthday, pk!

I'm going to lay down and either sleep or read.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting around, waiting for Sissy to bring dinner. I. Am. Hungry.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Piddlefarting, too, and tormenting Miss E. I'm nibbling on some freeze dried mango for dessert, and offered her some. She declined and I told her, "You're not Messican enough to eat this dried mango." ROFL. She is not amused.

"I just go here!"

I'm having a mad. I spend all day long most days alone, no one to talk to offline, so I get lonely. So, naturally, when Sissy gets home, I want to talk. She doesn't. Tonight she asked me if I got my package. I allowed as how I got the shower curtain and bathroom rug, but she didn't have to put the curtain up until she wanted to. And she bit my head off.

Sissy: "I'M TIRED! I DON'T FEEL LIKE PUTTING IT UP TONIGHT!"
    ME: "I don't expect you to. I'll show it to--"
    Sissy: "I'M TIRED!"
    Me: "I wasn't asking you to put it up tonight."
    Sissy: "I KNOW!"
    Me: All right. I'll shut up."

I finished dinner and went into my room. Sometime later she sent an apology text. Big whoop!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy, wow, sorry she bit your head off, Ria that is funny. Right now am just browsing the forum, and thinking of rearranging my books to new bigger book shelf hubby got me.

Back from work....dinner'll be here shortly. Friend is bringing by Chipotle for Miss E's birthday. She's thrilled.

"I just go here!"

Trying to think of the man's name who preached Daddy's funeral.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Think about dinner, though I'm not especially hungry right now. Just finished my lower body workout, using my new ankle weights, and moisturizing my skin.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Playing with the rainbow lorikeet, Charlie, he's such a character

Gaming, messing around here and on facebook.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Laying on my bed checking out the latest posts!

Watching Jeremiah Johnson while eating a salad lunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Bout to eat dinner before doing the dishes and heading to bed.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to lay down with a book.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Feeling like a wild woman when I text my Wonder Twin, "I'm gonna try that!" "That" was folding a fitted sheet. Lol!!! One folded perfectly per YouTube directions. The other? Is from the devil and has elastic aaaaaaall the way around it and requires sorcery to fold.....

"I just go here!"

Just watched Legends of the Fall and now messing around.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Modding.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sitting here with a sore bum. It has been awhile since I've had a tummy bug this bad. Spent the night on the throne with a bucket in my lap. Boo!
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Sitting here with a sore bum. It has been awhile since I've had a tummy bug this bad. Spent the night on the throne with a bucket in my lap. Boo!
    I know the feeling very well, Mr. Clean. Here's hoping you get better soon.

Me? I'm borrrred. I have plenty to read, watch, and write, but I don't want to do any of it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Feel better soon, Skully!

I'm sitting here getting adjusted to bifocals. Fought them for several years, but finally just gave in. Miss E says I look like "a high school nerd." Well, MAYBE if SOMEONE had helped her blind momma pick out frames.... LOL. No, she's lucky she's cute.

"I just go here!"

Ria, surprised they didn't give you progressive, instead of bifocals. Skully feel better, I haven't been that sick since I moved here to California, almost seven years ago.

Thinking about lunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Ria, surprised they didn't give you progressive, instead of bifocals.
    I had the option, but they were three times the price. I got two pairs of regular, lined bifocals for $123 including tax and the $15 charge for an extra eye test. The progressives would've run me well over $300. So now I sit trying to read and looking like a little old lady, tilting my head back and looking through the bottom part of my glasses. ROFL

Miss E and I just finished our lunch: cheese-stuffed manicotti, garlic bread, and brownies. We had salad, too, but of course that's too healthy. LOL. I'll probably eat it for dinner when I get back from my Community Living meeting tonight. Each apartment here is sponsored by a different church. Last night two ladies from the church that sponsors mine came by to bring Miss E and me dinner. Miss E was at her grandma's, having her birthday party with her, so I put the food in the fridge till after church today.

"I just go here!"

Years ago I was told that I needed bifocals and got them. Come 2010c I was told by a different place that I in fact do not need bifocals. So who knows. My problem is I can't read print books and such with my glasses on unless whatever I'm reading is about a foot away. So I take m'spects off when I'm reading. Sissy has to do the same.

I just got up from a nap. I may or may not do my Sunday workout right now or continue watching Paradise Lost about the WM3. Neither of those three teenagers strike me as killers, but that's another thread.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

They tried to slap bifocals on me. Couldn't handle it. I use my peripheral vision to watch out where I'm stepping. Total blur when I walked around. Take my glasses off, I can read fine. Don't care what anybody thinks when I have to read the small print on something in public. I'd rather do that than step on my Cats or hurt my foot on something.

Having my morning coffee right now. I miss that dang hour already. Feeling MUCH better tummy wise.

Good to hear, Mr. Clean.

I don't have a Sunday workout. SMH. And I don't want one. Yes, I'm nuts. I had it in my mind that I would do my feet stretches, walk, and standing today, but nope, I'm not. So, I'm waiting on Sissy to bring my groceries, will eat dinner, then continue watching PL1
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sundays are a day of rest. I'm grilling some ribeye that I have marinated for a few days. See how this turns out in the end.

Ate dinner, watched the rest of PL1 and started PL2, might lay down and read.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Having my morning coffee right now. I miss that dang hour already. Feeling MUCH better tummy wise.
    Time change will screw with me for a few days or a week or so and then I'll be okay. I already lose enough time as it is, and with the time change I keep feeling like I've lost even more.

"I just go here!"

Choosing policeman costumes and accessories for the older boys' Christmas. I wanted to get them long range walkie talkies so the cousins could talk, but the reviews were bad. so I dumped that idea. Their mom suggested cop suits, including the guns. I saw a kit with an assault rifle and nixed that. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for Sissy to get home with my groceries so I eat supper. Hoping she will stop by the mailbox.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Waiting for Sissy to stop by the apartment office for my weight scales. It will be on Monday because she will be late this afternoon and they aren't open on weekends.

Otherwise, I'm waiting for my sweet potato to cook so I can eat an early lunch.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

About to watch more of The Last Kingdom on Netflix

I've been thinking a little of watching that.

Just took my meds, fixing to eat breakfast.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm listing some things on Ebay and going through all my makeup to find things I can sell. There is no possible way I will ever use what I have, and I have so many things that have never even been opened. I also have some books from the library I want to read, and I plan on organizing my shelf in the bathroom as well.
    It's a damn blizzard out there despite the fact that it's the middle of April. I'd really like to go out and get myself a strawberry-banana Original Julius but it's not even really possible right now.

Messing around here. I cheated last night and had a Sonic chocolate sundae. Yum. And it didn't even run my glucose up. I don't know whether to eat lipper or go back to bed. I need to work on my article. I wrote the first draft early this morning and then managed to deletethe second half of it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Having my morning coffee. Yes, I know it's 1400. Watching Barrett-Jackson, totally Hulk Green in envy.