Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646535455565764 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 4745

Thread: Whatcha Up to Right Now?

about to get some writing done while waiting for my next huntakiller box to arrive, I posted something about this interactive game by mail , in entertainment
    Last edited by pkstracy; 06-30-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Watching the finale of MasterChef Junior. I love watching these little kids cooking stuff I wouldn't have dreamed of at their age.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Watching season four of L&O: SVU and got doughs rising for pizza after my meeting and pretzels before the meeting....

"I just go here!"

I'm waiting for dinner. May watch the next epi of The Waltons.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I'm waiting for dinner. May watch the next epi of The Waltons.
    Hey Cindy that is what Iā??m doing right now, Season 5

Getting ready to watch The Last Defense on Hulu about Darlie's case. My Hulu came back last week. I had suspended my account before I came in here for 3 months because I'd been told it was a strict 3-month program and by the end of 3 months I'd be in my own place. That didn't happen, and Hulu doesn't let you extend suspensions, you have to reinstate it (and pay), and then re-suspend it. My budget counselor is aware, and we're going to slip it into the "miscellaneous" budget.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hey Cindy that is what I’m doing right now, Season 5
    I'm on season 1. I wasn't interested in the show when it premiered and we weren't allowed a TV in the dorms at collage.

Just ate. Likely take a nap and then work on the first draft of a Voice article. The deadline isn't until the end of July, but I'm writing as many stories as I can toward the paper going weekly. That way I won't have to scramble to get it out on time. The current article, The Shadburn Shadow, was published yesterday.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished the first draft of my second July op-ed. I want at least a month of extras.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Watching L&O: SVU and making dinner for tomorrow night. Miss E is at her dad's swimming at his apartment's pool and won't be home for at least an hour or so. Tomorrow is meeting night and I decided to make the mac and cheese with L'il Smokies for tomorrow night. But since I don't get home from my meetings until 7:30 at the earliest, I thought I'd prep it tonight so all I have to do tomorrow is bake it for 20 minutes.

"I just go here!"

Haven't been up long from an after dinner nap. Messing around the net. I need to update my rent check and start the first draft of my second week in July article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

nagging at hubby to cut down his red meat and bacon consumption, and eat a salad or fish instead, trying to decide if I want to get some writing in, or game, or just read, have no plans on going out today as far as I know, we try to avoid being out on the holidays especially with all the tourist here, and the locals being out and about.

Been working on the third article in my quartet of extra pieces. Trying to come up with a name for the book of collections I'll compile when I have enough. I'm going to take ten or fifteen of them and add more wordage so I won't have to wait so long about publishing the book.

Just ate dinner while watching ER.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I am heading over to an open day at our local crematorium, the have done some renovations. I hope we get to see out the back...

I am about to go curl up in bed. It's quiet tonight so if it rains again I might be able to sleep. I haven't slept well for the last couple of weeks or so. Part of it is everyone blowing shit up until late and part of it is just me having nightmares. God I need sleep.

In other news I was able to order a few much-needed things off Amazon. I'm lucky my budget counselor is laid back and understands life happens, you need things like socks and shirts. I can't always get a ride to Wal-Mart (Target simply doesn't have my size) to buy what I need so I do it online. And I spend less because I don't wander around a store.

Anyways all of my socks were getting holey and the spaghetti strap tank tops I wear as undershirts I'd bought for $1.64 each at Wal-Mart were destroyed by one wash. I ordered 3 new regular tank tops for $20 and for another $20 I ordered a pack of 18 pairs of brightly colored fun socks. I would have spent MUCH more out and about.

I moved all my Reproduced from my op-ed in The North Gwinnett Voice attributions to just under the bylines on my blog posts, so some weenie won't think I'm a fraud. And I updated my header image with a new tagline and a Voice quote about my writing. And I updated my header image and wrote the first draft of an article. Can't think of a title or a bang up ending, but that's nothing new. Both will come.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-05-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzyChick View Post
    I am heading over to an open day at our local crematorium, the have done some renovations. I hope we get to see out the back...
    Ha ha....if you are serious...that is absolutely superb!

Quote Originally Posted by The Killing Floor View Post
    Ha ha....if you are serious...that is absolutely superb!
    Yes I was serious and it was well worth a look. I got to see the chiller room which had a coffin in it and I also got to see the cremating machine which was in use at the time, seriously fascinating, took lots of pics and the guy showing us around was really informative and answered all my death hag questions, lol He probably thought I was a bit too invested!

Tucking away my glucose meter stripes and issues of The Voice. Also redeemed a gift card that I bought for a creature's Christmas present, because said creature and his creaturette are behaving like asstwats. Feel like I have to get her something because she's my oldest niece, Karen, but he is just some dude she met on the internet and started living with.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just finished cleaning house and showering, now I'm watching Princess Diaries on Netflix and chilling out.

"I just go here!"

Just ate dinner. Fixing to start writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It’s the early hours of the morning here in England. I’m sitting in my conservatory as it’s the only way to enjoy a breeze at the moment. Relaxing in the dark and reading random news.

Taking a break from writing an article.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Right now I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. Been scaring the pants off Miss E. *collapses in a fit of hysterical laughter* I got a message from the youth pastor telling me what time he'd pick her up in the morning for camp. Instead of being lazy, I got up off my duff and walked down the hall to the bedroom to tell her. She screamed and jumped three feet because I'd startled her. So I tiptoed up to her, leaned over, and whispered in her ear, "boo!" And she jumped again and I fell on my bed laughing.

"I just go here!"

Fixing to eat dinner while watching The Waltons. Then I'm going to edit an article to be submitted in November.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

NOT sleeping. *harrumph* I've tried Alexa's "help me sleep" skill but it requires you to lie on your back which is really not comfortable for me as it can be triggering. It also walks you through relaxing your entire body starting with your toes and working up. Also not comfortable with that. Sleep sounds is going to be next....

"I just go here!"

Fixing to eat dinner while watching The Waltons. Then I'm going to edit an article to be submitted in November.
    Hey Cindy, Love that avatar.

Can not remember where you go to make sure you stay signed in. It's been awhile and my memory sucks.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hey Cindy, Love that avatar.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Can not remember where you go to make sure you stay signed in. It's been awhile and my memory sucks.
    When you sign in, tick off the box that says Remember Me
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-17-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thanks Cindy.

Are you still experiencing trouble staying logged in? I am now. I'll send Mister Josh a PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mister Josh is looking into it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Laying in bed, may go watch something on Netflix. In the mood for a comedy or something with music.

Editing the first chapter of my nonfiction book.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Making executive work decisions. I posted about it in the vent thread so I won't rehash it here. But I'm cutting my hours. I am seriously about to cut Monday altogether.

"I just go here!"

Just got up from a nap. I worked on my book all night, at peanut butter sandwiches, skipped lunch (which is normal), and woke up this afternoon with a diving blood glucose value. I was too scared to even check it. I was afraid I didn't have time. I keep a bottle of regular Coke handy for just such times because it works faster than food or juice. I drank it and took my sugar. It was still 71. I made it into thee kitchen and ate a peanut butter sandwich and a bowl of popcorn. It went up to 169, yet I could barely make back into the kitchen with my popcorn bowl and back to the bed. I'm better now. And fixing to do some editing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Lying around being a lazy lump. I've got a pint of Ben & Jerry's salted caramel ice cream in the freezer, seems I'm replacing the Friday night bottle with sweets. I didn't go on break until well after 2pm so I'm STILL not hungry for dinner.

"I just go here!"

Edited a bit and then posted yesterday's progress report on AW. Now, ima gonna pop me some corn and watch Walton's Mountain.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mister Josh is looking into it.
    I am still having trouble. Not that big a deal since Computo remembers my passwords. I thought it was me or Computo jacking with me.

Right now I'm watching YouTube videos. Rosanna Pansino's "Nerdy Nummies" cooking and baking show. I just love her, she's so cute and bubbly.

"I just go here!"

Rearranging my day for tomorrow. I was supposed to work, and Wonder Twin was going to come in early to help me, but my shift got deleted. Meaning I'm off. I had "released" my shift for a week from tomorrow, and I think GM deleted the wrong one. Oh, well, no matter, I'll go to the mental health place tomorrow instead of next week. Sooner rather than later works for me. I don't know who's opening tomorrow morning, and it might sound callous of me to say...but I really don't give a fuck. Let them realize exactly HOW much work I do by myself on Monday mornings. "Corporate wants it that way" my big brown ass. Nah, fam, I'm done.

"I just go here!"

Mister Josh fixed the loggin problem.

I'm fixing to crash.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Trying to wake up , didn't go to sleep until four thirty am and woke up at 11 am, making some food, and maybe game for a bit and do some much neglected things around the house, I havne't felt myself since my illness in April, thus the trip to the dr and confirmation it's preimenopause.

Waiting for dinner. I've hardly slept at all today. Did some writing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mister Josh fixed the loggin problem.

I'm fixing to crash.
    Yes he did. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Trying to wake up , didn't go to sleep until four thirty am and woke up at 11 am, making some food, and maybe game for a bit and do some much neglected things around the house, I havne't felt myself since my illness in April, thus the trip to the dr and confirmation it's preimenopause.
    Hi PK, Yeah we have been having a hard time sleeping at night too, All sorts of weird crap going on.
    Strange sounds waking us ALL up in the night. Sounds like someone talking outside then it switches to sounding like its muffled almost like someone having a conversation in the basement. The husband went to look around but found nothing.
    last night it was like a knock on the door but we have security cameras and nothing showed up.
    It would be one thing if it was only the two of us going through this but it has been loud enough to wake us all up.
    The kids asked who is knocking? All I know is we are not answering any doors at 2:00 am!

Orange is the New Black. That is all.

"I just go here!"

Watching MasterChef and got biscuits in the oven. I've got some news for y'all, but am really not sure where to put it. I don't want to start a new thread just for that since it's about me (and Miss E), so here it is....

For those of you who are my FB friends, too, y'all probably already know this. The transitional housing place Miss E and I are staying is a 3-month program. We've been here since March 3, and they've been extending us month-to-month since June 3. Monday morning, I got the invitation to join their graduate program. Spots in the program are extremely limited, there's only 2 (I think). One other girl, and as of a month from now, me.

This means Miss E and I will get to stay here for the next year. I've been paying off debts, saving money, and sticking to a super-strict budget and it's paid off. For the first time in my life that WASN'T tax refund time, my bank account balance is four digits. It's been AMAZING.

As a part of the grad program, I'll be on a MUCH less strict budget but it will be mandatory that I save $350/month every month. However, they will no longer go over every single penny I spend. I'll be able to go on a ahead with Miss E's quinceanera in September. (Yes, I'll post pictures.) I'll be able to buy my lunch at work more often, right now it's only on Fridays. But since I'm going back to therapy, I'll be able to buy my lunch the days I go. It'll be easier for me to take a change of clothes since I'll go straight from work.

This decision made sense for me. Due to the fiasco of opening alone two weeks ago, I have cut my hours by five every week. I'll no longer open Monday mornings, and I'll get off at 3 another day during the week to see my therapist. And in October, I'm going to have to get off at 2 so I can go see the lady doctor for a checkup I haven't had since Miss E was born. It is MUCH needed no matter HOW much I am dragging my feet on going. Wonder Twin was about to kick my ass all the way there, but I'm going.

"I just go here!"

Actively planning Miss E's quinceanera. It's September 2, and I'm lining up the food and cake. Her theme is Emerald City from Wizard o f Oz. She wants Mexican food, and I've got a quote for one place to cater, waiting on a quote from a second place. I'll go with the better bang for my buck, but so far it's looking like my first option is gonna be it. I've got an order in for a chocolate tier cake with emerald green buttercream frosting and an edible tiara on top.

Coming up with the drinks was the hard part. If we have it at church, no alcohol will be allowed. Staying where I am, I'm not allowed to be under the influence anyway so it's not going to be a big deal. I found a recipe for "agua frescas" which technically translates to "fresh waters," but it's just a simple sweet, fruit-flavored water. I'll make two: one mango and one strawberry, unless Miss E wants a different fruit.

"I just go here!"

Discussing the rudeness of spam on You know You're from Buford If... And writing draft for my autobiography Nothing Like a Birth to Start a Feud (Unless It's a Funeral). I am also starving to death.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Staying indoors with the AC on, to damn hot out again .
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.