Thread: FADbay?

FADbay?

Since we have grown into each other so well, and are confient, why don't we try something similar to ebay? Just a wild thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    Since we have grown into each other so well, and are confient, why don't we try something similar to ebay? Just a wild thought.
    Erm because why? Are you gonna set up this FADbay website? Are you gonna pay for it? What is the point? Why do we need this? Why are you thinking this? Why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    Erm because why? Are you gonna set up this FADbay website? Are you gonna pay for it? What is the point? Why do we need this? Why are you thinking this? Why are you here?
    Actually Bex, we should build upon his idea. We certainly should start a thread offering "Expertise available" and "Help Needed"

I have helped a few FADs with things that I know how to do well. Other people have helped me with things like guitar advice for my kid, personal computer assistance, video game console purchase advice, etc.

You, my dear, could show leadership and go first something like "Snappy custom comments for when Uncle Charlie tells his same bullshit story over the Christmas dinner" or something? What to say when fat aunt Ethel goes on and on again about her lovely hands......"
    We all have something.....
    Will trade pictures of my 36Ds for running car, etc?
    Last edited by Belle; 12-15-2007 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BellePosting View Post
    Actually Bex, we should build upon his idea. We certainly should start a thread offering "Expertise available" and "Help Needed"

I have helped a few FADs with things that I know how to do well. Other people have helped me with things like guitar advice for my kid, personal computer assistance, video game console purchase advice, etc.

You, my dear, could show leadership and go first something like "Snappy custom comments for when Uncle Charlie tells his same bullshit story over the Christmas dinner" or something? What to say when fat aunt Ethel goes on and on again about her lovely hands......

I agree with the ''Expertise available'' and ''Help Needed'' thing. But a FADbay? Selling stuff? Hmmmmm.

And anyone who ever needs my help/services in the witty comment department, feel free to ask.

I agree with the ''Expertise available'' and ''Help Needed'' thing. But a FADbay? Selling stuff? Hmmmmm.

And anyone who ever needs my help/services in the witty comment department, feel free to ask.
    Bigfoot's idea of nothing wrong with posting a list of pic of something you have to give away/sell, unless it violates Nick's TOS sounds good on the surface. That is until it leads to a bounced check, rip off, broken item, misunderstanding and then deaths and mutilations.

OFFER: secret information on another member IN EXCHANGE for custom photoshop item. Added: special terms Photoshop item includes Brian Pepper and nudity
    Last edited by Belle; 12-15-2007 at 10:38 AM. Reason: ADDED: special terms. Photoshop includes Brian Pepper and nudity

You do not need a separate website to create a sell/trade area. and I'm here because I want to and because I want to attempt to make your life hard

[quote=BellePosting;94262]
    Erm because why? Are you gonna set up this FADbay website? Are you gonna pay for it? What is the point? Why do we need this? Why are you thinking this? Why are you here?[/UOTE]

You, my dear, could show leadership and go first something like "Snappy custom comments for when Uncle Charlie tells his same bullshit story over the Christmas dinner" or something? What to say when fat aunt Ethel goes on and on again about her lovely hands......"
    We all have something.....
    Will trade pictures of my 36Ds for running car, etc?
    BINGO! This is exactly what I'm looking for. A separate section on the FAD forum for trade/sell, etc. Paypal only accepted, things like that. Just random thoughts

I'm here because I want to and because I want to attempt to make your life hard
    Well can I highly suggest you stop with your pitiful attempts.
    You look like a fool when your admitting to everyone your goal is to my make my life hard. Do you have nothing better to do?

[QUOTE=Bigfoot;94270]You do not need a separate website to create a sell/trade area. and I'm here because I want to and because I want to attempt to make your life hard

BINGO! This is exactly what I'm looking for. A separate section on the FAD forum for trade/sell, etc. Paypal only accepted, things like that. Just random thoughts

Suggest you do the thread starting and draft outline of rules
    Format should be easy maybe like freecyle
    Subject line: OFFER xxxxxxxxx
    or WANTED xxxxxxxx

[quote=BellePosting;94280]
    You do not need a separate website to create a sell/trade area. and I'm here because I want to and because I want to attempt to make your life hard

Suggest you do the thread starting and draft outline of rules
    Format should be easy maybe like freecyle
    Subject line: OFFER xxxxxxxxx
    or WANTED xxxxxxxx
    You are just perfect! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Ideas like this, but if it violates FAD's rules, then we don't do it.

Well can I highly suggest you stop with your pitiful attempts.
    You look like a fool when your admitting to everyone your goal is to my make my life hard. Do you have nothing better to do?
    Ok, I will stop.... for now

Ok, I will stop.... for now

01001000 01000001 00100001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01010111 01001001 01001110 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001

01001000 01000001 00100001 00100000 01001001 00100000 01010111 01001001 01001110 00100001 00100001 00100001 00100001

Hon, I don't know you at all! I went to your home page and got totally befuddled. Do you pretend to fly airplanes? If so, how does this enhance your credibility in financial matters and business transactions?
    http://www.virtualaa.com/

And if you do fly imaginary airplanes you should offer lessons to onehunglow
    Last edited by Belle; 12-15-2007 at 11:53 AM.

Hon, I don't know you at all! I went to your home page and got totally befuddled. Do you pretend to fly airplanes? If so, how does this enhance your credibility in financial matters and business transactions?
    http://www.virtualaa.com/

And if you do fly imaginary airplanes you should offer lessons to onehunglow
    I uderstand, Hun. My love for aviation is great, but my pocket has a hole to finance it. That's where the imaginary planes fall in. We run the website based on the real life American Airlines. Of course, it's not all real, but there we try to emulate it somewhat. Flying Flight Simulator is as close as you can get for "flying", because a lot of the procedures that you do in the game, are actually done in real life flying(I said a lot, not all). I uderstand your concern, I just wanted to explain it, and hope I cleared it somewhat.

BTW, go there, go to "Our Hubs" I'm the Chicago Hub Manager

I uderstand, Hun. My love for aviation is great, but my pocket has a hole to finance it. That's where the imaginary planes fall in. We run the website based on the real life American Airlines. Of course, it's not all real, but there we try to emulate it somewhat. Flying Flight Simulator is as close as you can get for "flying", because a lot of the procedures that you do in the game, are actually done in real life flying(I said a lot, not all). I uderstand your concern, I just wanted to explain it, and hope I cleared it somewhat.

BTW, go there, go to "Our Hubs" I'm the Chicago Hub Manager
    01001111 01001101 01000111 00101100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100101 01111000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100001

(Translates to: OMG, that was a rational explanation!)

Actually the website looked pretty official and complicated to me. Probably shut down all US air traffic if you guys run a terrorist hijack simulation
    Last edited by Belle; 12-15-2007 at 06:02 PM.

I was thinking maybe a book trade or swap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathyf View Post
    I was thinking maybe a book trade or swap.
    Great idea. Probably lots of people with similar taste and if you do media mail the shipping is cheap cheap!

yes it is I have tons of books and magazines I would love to share.

I have shit tons of true crime paperbacks. I mean seriously. I will send out a few if someone justs donates what they feel the postage/books are worth to them to the humane society or the animal charity of your choice! Honor system!

I think we could just mail one get one etc. It will work out in the end.

No, he has a three wheeled microwave cart and some old warped tennis racquets to sell.
    Last edited by deathybrad; 12-15-2007 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    No, he has a three wheels microwave cart and some old warped tennis racquets to sell.
    Actually, make those 2 wheels and the tennis raquets need to be fixed...

Well, I love the book swap idea. Paying 6 or 7 dollars after postage and handling for a used copy of a paperback from Amazon is kinda outrageous.

If someone wants to take the time to set something up...I'm in.
    ~smoochies~

I like your website BigFoot, I'll forward it to Onehunglow.

Member since 10/10/07

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxx View Post
    I like your website BigFoot, I'll forward it to Onehunglow.
    Cool! Thanks!

I'm in too. I have books to trade, textbooks I'd happily give to somebody else and some stuff I wouldn't mind selling as well.

I'm happy to trade the books and textbooks so long as the tradee makes a small donation to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Purely on the honor system, of course.
    "Certian songs, they get scratched into our souls." Craig Finn

Sure, I'm in! I live in Japan so have access to anime and manga and all that crazy shit that people like that I can't get into. on the other hand, juicy mags here cost 3-4 times what they do in the states!

Quote Originally Posted by ad nauseam View Post
    I have shit tons of true crime paperbacks. I mean seriously. I will send out a few if someone justs donates what they feel the postage/books are worth to them to the humane society or the animal charity of your choice! Honor system!

I would like to get rid of several in one fell swoop if anyone is interested!

Quote Originally Posted by ad nauseam View Post
    I would like to get rid of several in one fell swoop if anyone is interested!
    PM me the titles if you want to. I'm sure I can take at least part of your shit ton and make a dontation to the charity of your choice.
    "Certian songs, they get scratched into our souls." Craig Finn

I think its a good idea, on the fadbay and book idea. I can flip the bill for a website, build it..ect I have no problem doing that, anything for my fellow deathhagers. I got tons of werid shit to sell or give up. Plus i need some room lol. And i know some of us already got ebay accounts and sell, hell why not do a little here as well. I will brain storm on ideas, what is cost sufficient and so on. Keep brain storming you guys have some great ideas.

Mommies little clones. Est since 2004!

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    I think its a good idea, on the fadbay and book idea. I can flip the bill for a website, build it..ect I have no problem doing that, anything for my fellow deathhagers. I got tons of werid shit to sell or give up. Plus i need some room lol. And i know some of us already got ebay accounts and sell, hell why not do a little here as well. I will brain storm on ideas, what is cost sufficient and so on. Keep brain storming you guys have some great ideas.
    Let me know how I can help. I have e-bay too. I have tons of books and things maybe we can compile a list and go from there.

Actually Rohnda, we do not need another website specifically for the sale and/or trade of products. On another forum that I participate, we do product swaping and sales of extra that we have, and then there's a specific thread area where you can leave either positive or negative feedback, and then we can make separate threads for the stuff we want to see or trade. Just giving cost-savings ideas.

Actually Rohnda, we do not need another website specifically for the sale and/or trade of products. On another forum that I participate, we do product swaping and sales of extra that we have, and then there's a specific thread area where you can leave either positive or negative feedback, and then we can make separate threads for the stuff we want to see or trade. Just giving cost-savings ideas.

oh ok, whatever is the cheapest and is a good system, its a go for me hun, thanks for the info!

Mommies little clones. Est since 2004!

oh ok, whatever is the cheapest and is a good system, its a go for me hun, thanks for the info!
    You're welcome. I can PM you with details on how it can be done.

sounds cool....I'm in

I'm in. Got books and stuff I don't need. Got Paypal too, so whatever you brainstormers come up with will work for me. Great ideas guys.
    GR6-1890
    I may look calm. But in my head, I've killed you three times.

Any news about this?

Bex, Do the binaries you typed actually mean something?
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by johntrim040851 View Post
    Bex, Do the binaries you typed actually mean something?
    Sorry dude, Need to Know Basis only

I expect Scott would do a roaring trade in memorabilia from actual death sites.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!

Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny